• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar (LOK timeline) NOT OPEN

Name: Hayate. Does not have a surname due to the nature of sand tribes society.
Special Marking: A rotated star on his lumbago.
Appearance (description or picture):
00168B31-8D21-4714-923E-982434BEC8F1.jpeg
9DD57AE2-5482-4D14-A479-BB1ABA418D80.jpeg
Nation: De jure - Earth Kingdom, de facto - one of the sand tribes.
Bending Element: Earth (currently limited to his sub-element).
Sub-element: Sand.
Weapons/Pet/Special Items: A special respirator, which he obtained from his misadventures with the tribes. It can filter almost any gas or toxic element, giving Hayate ability to breath everything (excluding anything solid or water) without any bad consequences for his health.
Backstory: N/A.
Personality: A person without a place to call home, Hayate values freedom and independence over any other quality of modern life. He strongly stirs afar from polarity in his thoughts, remaining neutral and centrist in any way possible, as the thought of dominating good in the world frightens him as much as the thought of dominating evil. He is a person of flexible mind, as he can adjust to the everchanging "truth" and "right". Quite humorous 99% of the time he functions, but easily gets himself serious when the situation begs for it (and when his teammates beg for it, because that's what usually happens).

Name: Mia Hinari
Tattoo located on her back, between her shoulder blades.9335340d15e1665f36f7361c_rw_1920.jpg
Appearance: 5'4", Hourglass Figure
qzayl_by_kaifuu-d7zafpj.png
Nation: Northern Water Tribe
Bending Element: Water
Sub-element: Blood
Weapons/Pet/Special Items:
- Water Skin - Normal Water
- Ornate Flask - Water used for healing
- Traditional Necklace (Though she's not engaged)
- Money
- A dagger/knife
Backstory: To Be Revealed
Personality: Mia is a strong woman with a bit of a mean streak. She's apathetic, blunt, a woman not to trifle with. Most of The time, She seems like a kind woman, a sweet smile and kind words help hide her true nature. What's true with both of her personalities, is that she's loyal. She's selfless, and she doesn't have the patience for dealing with most people.

Lina Inverse Lina Inverse SRUNewman SRUNewman sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey Cheshire Coat Cheshire Coat Retro Nova Retro Nova

Last edited:
Okay, Retro Nova Retro Nova , quick question - is Hayate already in the Silent Lotus or he will join it as the story progresses? I favour the latter, but would like to consult with you to avoid doing something terribly wrong.

Yeah, I showed late because Nobody linked that and I had no clue that we started lol

hey dont worry about it, it wasnt linked i dont think so i happened to find it on my own. here's a link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back