• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Avatar Legends - The Outlaws' Tale

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Cat Man The Cat Man EbonChevalier EbonChevalier ithinkcat ithinkcat Random Word Random Word
To the vast majority of people in this particular part of Ba Sing Se's Lower Ring, Chiabai Theatre is a derelict ruin. Once a beloved local beacon of culture and entertainment, a downturn in the city's economy roughly eight years ago put it out of business and promptly led to its abandonment. The people here aren't well-off enough to care for even low-brow pageantry nowadays, but to the Flying Opera Company, the run-down Chiabai Theatre is a convenient hideout and headquarters for their newly established Ba Sing Se chapter.

At present, the chapter is being managed largely by two of the Flying Opera Company's longtime members; an Earthbender named Flitting Sparrowkeet Wong, and a Waterbender named Kirima (just Kirima). Wong busies himself with recruiting and training new members - he's managed about twenty so far - while Kirima handles planning and overall strategy, a necessity given how the other daofei gangs in these parts don't always like new competition. The two other senior members of the Flying Opera Company are Lao Ge - an assassin who poses as a harmless old man while possessing skills worthy of the Xīnsùèr Clan's most legendary killers - and of course Avatar Kyoshi, but both of them are frequently away on their own independent business.

Having once bonded during a daring heist, the four of you are now newly minted members of the Flying Opera Company, with skills that have already earned you a small degree of respect among your fellow outlaws. Even Wong and Kirima see your worth, assigning you the more difficult jobs that they're too busy for and which can't be trusted to the "rank and file", as Taosei might term the rest of the gang.

One day, the four of you are summoned to what was once the spacious office of the theatre's last legal owner, but has since been commandeered by Kirima. She's there waiting for you all, sitting behind a desk that looks like its seen better days. She's wearing a green tunic, but her brown skin, sapphire blue eyes and the fur skirt she wears over her trousers all betray her Water Tribe heritage. Right now she's currently looking over what appears to be a map of the Earth Kingdom Royal Palace spread out upon the desk, but she turns her gaze to the four of you when you enter the room.

"About time you lot showed up." she says with a little smirk. Other daofei with her level of experience over you would never act so informally, but Kirima's never been one for the less important criminal traditions like nicknames and terms of address. "I've got a job that needs doing."

What have each of you been up to over the last few weeks? How do each of you respond to Kirima here?

Zea​

Fatigue: [_][_][_][_][_]
Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]
Balance: Excellence - (_)-(_)-(_)-{B}-(_)-(_)-(_) - Community

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]
Balance: Tradition - (_)-(_)-(_)-{B}-(_)-(_)-(_) - Progress

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]
Balance: Friendship - (_)-(_)-(_)-{B}-(_)-(_)-(_) - Survival

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]
Balance: Forgiveness - (_)-(_)-(_)-{B}-(_)-(_)-(_) - Action

Last edited:
Aph Kyang smoothly, gracefully, and with the utmost poise and decorum, flops down onto a nearby plush divan and, after bending aside one of her stone-beaded ash-white braids and tucking it behind her ear, opens her sketchbook and begins drawing with a precise and measured hand. She does not look up as she speaks, engrossed in her work, "You already tried making it damp and it didn't cut it?" She makes a pitying noise, "I can see why you called us."

Aph Kyang has spent the last few weeks refining the recipe for the two-part alchemical explosive reagent she plans to use to fill the hollow, two-chamber obsidian throwing knives that are to be her signature contribution to her family's most flamboyant and, well, explosive combat style. After compromising the structural integrity of one of the wings of the decrepit theatre, and more than once compromising the sleep quality of everyone crashing in the theatre, she was told in no uncertain terms to find a new location for her 'experiments'. Philistines.

Kirima responds to Aph Kyang's question with a raised eyebrow of confusion. "'Tried making it damp'? Just what the heck are you on about, Xīnsùèr?"

She's been somewhat guarded with Aph Kyang ever since she met the other young woman, only becoming a little less so after Aph Kyang swore the oaths and thus signified her commitment to the Flying Opera Company. The most likely reason is that she's mindful of her connections to the Xīnsùèr Clan; from what Aph Kyang knows, the Flying Opera Company had long prided itself on remaining independent of other daofei groups, even before they were forced to pledge allegiance to the Autumn Bloom Society.

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Last edited:
Aph Kyang replies without interrupting the steady movement of her pen, but one corner of her lip curls slightly, "Forgive me. Is the proper term moist? Soggy? Wet? I admit the finer technical points of your art escape me. I can only infer you have a problem, and water did not prove a universal solvent. Now you seek a real solution. Something more... substantial. So. We are here. Enlighten us."

"Yeah boss lady. What daring dark deeds are we a doin'?" A voice comes from an open window and Kea's comes following it. With a little plant bending he was able to make some the overgrowth on the derelict building into a make shift ladder. He steps into room with a smile on his face. He makes no bones about showing his foggy swamp heritage wearing brown Catgator skin vest and a green sarong at his waist. If one looked carefully they could see a knife tucked into his vest. After climbing through the window he gives a friendly nod towards Aph before plopping down in a nearby chair. Kea his self has been looking into the common flora grown with in the gardens and parks of Ba Sing Se’s inner rings. Sifu Dee always told him plants were more than just an extension of his body. The sheer versatility of the forms they take can make them quite dangerous if you know how to use them.

Last edited:
Aph Kyang replies without interrupting the steady movement of her pen, but one corner of her lip curls slightly, "Forgive me. Is the proper term moist? Soggy? Wet? I admit the finer technical points of your art escape me. I can only infer you have a problem, and water did not prove a universal solvent. Now you seek a real solution. Something more... substantial. So. We are here. Enlighten us."
Kirima gives a little snort at Aph Kyang's explanation, the Waterbender clearly choosing to not dignify such behaviour any more than necessary.

"Yeah boss lady. What daring dark deeds are we a doin'?" A voice comes from an open window and Kea's comes following it. With a little plant bending he was able to make some the overgrowth on the derelict building into a make shift ladder. He steps into room with a smile on his face. He makes no bones about showing his foggy swamp heritage wearing brown Catgator skin vest and a green sarong at his waist. If one looked carefully they could see a knife tucked into his vest. After climbing through the window he gives a friendly nod towards Aph before plopping down in a nearby chair.
Kirima gives Zea - and his audaciousness at not using her door - a little grin. While she's always been mindful of how conspicuous his attire is likely to be outside of the Foggy Swamp, she's hardly going to turn down a Waterbender with his level of talent, especially when he's willing to use said talent for crime.

===

Clearing her throat, Kirima decides to get to the heart of the matter.

"We've gotten word that a daofei gang known as the Lizard Crows is harassing the residents of a nearby city block. Causing trouble for them, scaring them, and carrying out the occasional mugging or shakedown. Some of the residents want to move out, and the local lawmen are naturally too corrupt to give a wolfbat's backside about what's happening." she said.

"I'm sure some of you..." she briefly singles out Aph Kyang with her gaze, "...will be wondering how this concerns us. Normally it wouldn't, but from what I've been told, the residents are willing to pay us a good amount of money to stop the Lizard Crows from being a problem, what with the lawmen being as useless as they are. We're still newly-established in this city, so right now we're taking whatever we can get that'll make us a profit. And who knows, maybe we can get a protection racket of our own going once this is sorted."

She then narrows her eyes at Aph Kyang, clearly still displeased with the Earthbender's earlier attitude. "I'm busy with planning stuff that'll allow us to prosper here in the future. Wong's busy whipping the other new recruits into shape, and let me tell you, bothering him while he's trying to teach the arts and conditioning of the Royal Theatre schools is about as suicidal as sticking your head in the mouth of a hungry catgator. So we haven't had the time to look into this matter ourselves yet, and right now I'm hoping that it's something you four can handle on your own."

Her tone then takes on a highly saccharine quality as she decides to give the arrogant Xīnsùèr a taste of her own medicine. "Of course, if it is too much for you, me and Wong will happily handle this ourselves. Just don't expect to get any kind of cut from it."

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kuang's amber eyes flick up from her sketchbook briefly by way of greeting as Zea passes, and her smile of predatory anticipation widens progressively as Kirima lays out the job, her measured hand accelerating as she rushes to put new ideas to paper. "Why didn't you simply say you'd brought me presents? Experimental playthings to terrify? And I get paper money? And here I was beginning to think maybe you didn't love me."

"Zea, you didn't happen to find any novel poisonous plants for me, did you? Kirima has just scored quite a few points, and it's probably best you not ask what happens to whoever scores the least. You'll need to be well rested to keep up."

Aph Kuang's amber eyes flick up from her sketchbook briefly by way of greeting as Zea passes, and her smile of predatory anticipation widens progressively as Kirima lays out the job, her measured hand accelerating as she rushes to put new ideas to paper. "Why didn't you simply say you'd brought me presents? Experimental playthings to terrify? And I get paper money? And here I was beginning to think maybe you didn't love me."

"Zea, you didn't happen to find any novel poisonous plants for me, did you? Kirima has just scored quite a few points, and it's probably best you not ask what happens to whoever scores the least. You'll need to be well rested to keep up."
“Well I wouldn’t want to be in yer less than good graces so I’ll tell you this. More than few middle ring folk are growing white jade and mistaking it for white dragon. I heard a rumor of some guy in inner ownin’ a black Phoenix shipped straight from the fire nation. Pretty to look at but heard the petals are poisonous enough to kill one a them wind Buffalo.” After spilling what he knew he turned to Karima. “So how are these lizard crows set up? Any strong benders or good fighters among ‘em?”

Kirima's expression becomes grim when the conversation briefly turns to poisons. It's probably bringing up bad memories; from what you all know of the Flying Opera Company, one of the original members died because of an allergy to stingjelly venom, which an enemy just so happened to be using as a paralytic. When things turn back to the job, she visibly relaxes a little, while trying to look impassive.

"Our only source of information we have on the Lizard Crows right now is the old man who came here with the offer to pay us if we got rid of them." she says in answer to Zea's question. "From what he told us, the leader of the gang is a guy called Shali; he goes about with two dao broadswords on his back, and apparently he's got a grudge against the people in the city block. He used to be a street kid around the time that the area was doing better than it is today, and the abiders there loved to chase him off with stones or leave him to die of neglect when he came around begging or pickpocketing to survive."

The grimness returns to her expression as she says this. It might be that she's remembering what happened to Kyoshi, who went through something near-identical to Shali when she was a child. Or maybe she's just thinking about how many daofei have been forced into the life due to similarly hard circumstances.

"Aside from Shali, our source also mentioned two more daofei who tended to stick close to him. One of them was Water Tribe with a pair of waterskins on his hips - a Waterbender no doubt - and the other was this massive Yokoyan man with a tetsubo club. And by 'massive', I mean he was built like a gorilla-bunny and was tall enough that Kyoshi would have to tilt her head up a little to look him in the eye. Other than those three, the old man counted at least ten more of them, although they were all small-fry and non-benders from what he told me."

NPCs in this game are grouped into one of four categories depending on ability and/or relevance to the overarching plot. The ten small-fry are Minor NPCs; mook-level enemies that are no match for any of you individually, but are a bit more capable when grouped up, with this represented by them taking on stats of a higher-tier category. Shali, the Waterbender and the Yokoyan are all Major NPCs; tough enough to put up a fight against you, but still generally weaker than you.

What I'm basically saying is that the four of you alone against the Lizard Crows is far from a hopeless fight. You'll essentially be fighting four Major NPCs if it does come to a street fight.

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Zea nodded as he listened to Karima’s briefing. Plans on how to deal with the main threats already forming in his head.

Taosei has been keeping quiet as usual, present but almost to the point of being forgotten about, just listening the banter go about between Aph Kuang's proud frankness and Kirima's intimidating ignorance, as well as Zea's relaxed demeanor... It's rather intriguing to see, especially coming from a place where respect is demanded... Nonetheless, he remains in close attention to the debriefing.

Taosei has kept himself busy alone in the previous days, meditating deeply as he pondered his inner flame, it's a new path in his life, from a honored soldier to one of an essential criminal, is he not just proving his dishonor by choosing this life?
Maybe to the Fire Nation, sure, but that's not what he's looking for, at least not quite...
But he has decided, there's no going back, if this is the road that he has found himself in, then he must simply accept.

"...So we just have to make them stop from being a problem, whether that means defeating them or by some means of negotiation... I assume." Taosei thinks outloud, announcing his presence at last. "... Anything on who this old man is?" He crosses his arms, one hand in his chin, walking a little closer.

Taosei has been keeping quiet as usual, present but almost to the point of being forgotten about, just listening the banter go about between Aph Kuang's proud frankness and Kirima's intimidating ignorance, as well as Zea's relaxed demeanor... It's rather intriguing to see, especially coming from a place where respect is demanded... Nonetheless, he remains in close attention to the debriefing.

Taosei has kept himself busy alone in the previous days, meditating deeply as he pondered his inner flame, it's a new path in his life, from a honored soldier to one of an essential criminal, is he not just proving his dishonor by choosing this life?
Maybe to the Fire Nation, sure, but that's not what he's looking for, at least not quite...
But he has decided, there's no going back, if this is the road that he has found himself in, then he must simply accept.

"...So we just have to make them stop from being a problem, whether that means defeating them or by some means of negotiation... I assume." Taosei thinks outloud, announcing his presence at last. "... Anything on who this old man is?" He crosses his arms, one hand in his chin, walking a little closer.
Kirima's eyes narrow slightly as they turn to Taosei. It's hardly the first time she's encountered a Fire National with military roots - Kyoshi's girlfriend and bodyguard fits that description after all - but that doesn't mean she'll immediately trust them. She has become more amicable towards Taosei after he swore his oaths, but she still seems wary that he might yet get cold feet over the whole daofei business.

That, and she's really not a fan of hearing people go on about honor.

In reply to Taosei's question, she gives a little shrug of her shoulders. "Just some old codger who's been in that city block for a number of decades now. I didn't see anything else about him worth mentioning when I met with him."

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Kirima takes the lack of any further questions as the cue to send you all on your way. "The place is called Gisho City Block. Just head directly towards the wall of the Middle Ring from here, and you'll come across it after a couple of minutes."

As the four of you head towards the exit of the theatre, you pass by the doorway of a large room once used for rehearsals and the like. There you see Flitting Sparrowkeet Wong - a big man in an expensive-looking green robe that borders on being gawdy - overseeing a small group of men and women going through martial arts forms. Occasionally he yells his head off at someone for not getting a move right, his perfectionism when it comes to training being what it is. You wisely decide not to bother him for the moment.

Leaving the theatre through a side door, the four of you emerge into a deserted and narrow back alley. The connecting streets aren't much wider, and are lightly cluttered with people going about their business this time of day. Most are working, while those unable to work are sat against walls and begging for coin. One or two small groups of tough-looking men and women stand about wielding staves or clubs, looking around for anyone who might be about to cause trouble. You guess that these are some of the vigilantes who are said to have popped up around the Lower Ring in the last couple of years, people driven to take the law into their own hands due to the Upper Ring's negligence and disinterest.

A lot of the people here recognize Aph Kyang and give her wary looks; only the most delirious cactus juice addict could fail to be aware of the Xīnsùèr Clan's influence within the city, after all.

As you approach Gisho block - and find yourselves out of sight of any vigilantes - the four of you are met by a group of six men, all of them unmistakably daofei, but none of them matching the descriptions of Shali or his two supposed lieutenants. They move to stand in front of you, blocking off access to Gisho.

"There's a toll for passing through this street. Pay up." One of them says gruffly.

How do you respond?

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Zea who was currently munching on a peach gave the toughs blocking their way a discerning look. “Huh. *munch smack* Our high and mighty earth kings coffers must be running dry. These guards are dressed kinda shabbily.” (+2 Focus)

Last edited:
EbonChevalier EbonChevalier
The six daofei look confident, but it seems mostly due to their numbers, and an unawareness that three of your group are benders. If you were to take out one or two of them with a single move - a feat you are quite likely capable of - or simply give them a display of your phenomenal bending ability, odds are they'd think themselves outmatched and back off, at least for the moment.

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

There was water almost everywhere in this city even in places people didn’t see it. On the edges of his perception he could feel it. In people. In containers or running in canals. And the plants. As he finished his peach he willed the water in some nearby vine creepers to move. The vines moved with the water crawling across the ground like writhing weasel snakes. They quickly entangled two of largest toughs baring their way. Zea casually spat out the peach seed from his mouth at their feet. “There that oughta cover everybody. Keep the change.”

The daofei - even those not ensnared by the vines - yelp in surprise at Zea's actions. They look at the swampbender, and while it's likely that they've never seen or even heard about plantbending before, they're smart enough to tell from Zea's body movements that he's responsible for what's happening.

Their slight numbers advantage nullified, the four daofei not tangled up turn around and run, but one of them glares at the four of you before doing so.

"This isn't over. Not by a long shot."

With the daofei now literally out of your way, Gisho City Block is open to you. What do you do?

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang smiles and scrawls something in the margin of her page as Zea informs her of the clueless and frankly incredibly dangerous gardening habits of the lower classes. This is why one hired a team of professional gardeners. The family's gardeners were the finest in Ba Sing Se.

Really, in stealing their White Jade she was in all likelihood saving their lives, and there was almost no chance whoever had smuggled in Black Phoenix had any idea how to safely care for it. She had recently come to the unsettling conclusion that, absent a family store room to ste... borrow from, acquiring ingredients on the pittance of an income earned by a minor daofei was something of a challenge. She couldn't even afford paper, and has by necessity developed a compressed coded language to fit far more on each sheet.

"Points well earned."

----------

Aph Kyang glances up briefly at the commotion, having long since learned the essential art of walking while sketching. "It's simply remarkable how some manage to survive despite an overwhelming preponderance of evidence suggesting them too stupid to draw breath unassisted." She walks up to one of the glorified thugs currently strung up by his ankles in a vine, "Inform your associate that he is correct. This is not 'over', because I will give you the mercy of overlooking that it ever began."

She draws an obsidian knife and a small black vial from her rose quartz and sandstone coloured silk robe, allowing a drop from the vial to run along the blade before holding it up to the thug's muscular and conveniently bare bicep.

"This is White Jade essence." It most certainly is not. That stuff is expensive, and dangerous, and not worth wasting on riffraff such as this. It's the water she uses to clean her brushes while walking, but the oil paints glisten beautifully in the light and it smells terrible, so it will do nicely. "One small cut and your skin will blacken and your muscles wither. Your hair will fall out and you will be wracked with convulsions. Finally, you will cough blood until you die in agony. If you even think of crossing us again, my family will know. You won't find this on the tip of a blade, but in your drink when you least expect it. Show me you are in fact smart enough to live. Forget this ever happened."

She wipes the knife off with a small black cloth, then disposes of it in a separate pouch. She sheathes the knife and returns the vial to its proper pouch in her bag.

"Honour and profit, brother," she says before turning back to her sketchbook and following Zea to their destination.

Random Word Random Word
The daofei turns a little white from both Aph Kyang's threat, and being close enough to recognise her as a member of the Xīnsùèr Clan. From his upside down position, he frantically nods in agreement. You get the impression that he won't be troubling you for a good long while.

Decided not to make you roll for the Intimidation move. Wouldn't say there's really much need for it here; no stakes or things that could go wrong if it doesn't work.

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

With the daofei gone, the four of you are able to approach Gisho City Block. It's largely rectangular in layout, consisting largely of three-storey apartment buildings designed in the typical Lower Ring style, with a large bit of empty space in the middle of the block. Curiously though, despite the place allegedly being harassed by daofei, there isn't a single one present besides you four.

Fortunately, it doesn't take long for you to get an explanation for this discrepancy.

"I recognize you! You're the guy who scared off the Lizard Crows!" a scruffy-looking boy says to Zea, having approached the four of you as you were looking around. "That was really cool what you did with those vines; it sent those thugs packing! They've been going around the block looking all angry or worried!"

Logic dictates this could mean one of two things; either the Lizard Crows decided to cut their losses and run from Gisho, or - and this is probably more likely - they're gathering up their strength in preparation to take the four of you on.

What do you do?

Zea​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Aph Kyang​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Song​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

Taosei​

Conditions:
Afraid [_]
Angry [_]
Guilty [_]
Insecure [_]
Troubled [_]

‘More fools to beat down might be a problem…’ Zea thinks. “Hey kid were they rilin’ folk up an’ makin’ a big deal over what I did? Ad did those folk follow’em out?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back