• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Benders Underground OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm thinkin... Ex-Ex gangster, was in as a kid, got outta it when the god damn avatar was out and about again, plus, shit started to get wierd.

What with the ol non-bender/bender schisim.

Didn't matter if yea could shoot fire outta your ass, a quick hit on the head with a pipe would take down anyone. Thats what he knew, but now folks got all this wierd stuff, and now muscle is needed again.

And for once the underdogs of the city, the criminals, they got a line some folks really need, and hell they may be even the good guys for once.

Hell all he got is his muscle, may as well do some good for once yea?

Beats labor work anyways.

Definitely need a representative from the fine "legitimate businessmen" of Republic City. I approve and i am not saying that because i was bribed or my hands are in a vice.

Eyy thats a fine way of puttin it, you know what you talkin about.

Say hi to the boys for me wouldjyea?

;)

hmm the only one i had working on was a bloodbender and having a good guy bloodbender kind of refutes the idea in show that blood bending is bad

Last edited:
So I would like to keep blood benders rare so I will be very selective of those who applies to be one. Its not first come first serve on that and I may ask people to remove that ability.

Hey!

So I was thinking of creating a hot-headed earth bender? Grew up in the crime filled parts of Republic City, fighting and just doing dumb stuff.

Good morning!
I was also thinking of sliding in with a sandbender if there was still room for one more! Maybe a smuggler from the Si wong desert that might help transport goods for the bender resistance.

There also lava bending, metal , and lightning

Then experience things like martial arts, and chi blocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back