• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: A Collision of Spirits OOC

Yes waiting list seems like a good idea. Keeps this as a smaller intimate group too.

Well I stopped getting notifications, but came to check if characters were made. Looks like all is taken. If yall want an NPC of some sort, call me out

Well I stopped getting notifications, but came to check if characters were made. Looks like all is taken. If yall want an NPC of some sort, call me out
Apologies. Characters were made rather quickly so I didn't really have time to check in with people who had initially expressed interest. I am creating a wait list that currently has no one on it and that I'll use to invite new people if we have anyone drop out. Would you like to be the first one on it?

Jannah Jannah I'm very curious to see what Yei thinks when she finds out Lake wasn't chosen to go in the first place. xD

Apologies. Characters were made rather quickly so I didn't really have time to check in with people who had initially expressed interest. I am creating a wait list that currently has no one on it and that I'll use to invite new people if we have anyone drop out. Would you like to be the first one on it?

Jannah Jannah I'm very curious to see what Yei thinks when she finds out Lake wasn't chosen to go in the first place. xD

Haha yes. Right now she just sees a tiny kid.

Yeah, keep me posted. I’d be happy to add anything y’all need to your roleplay as well

I just paid like $50 for this. It better be worth the read, but I trust that it will be.
small.jpg

Souvlaki and I are working on a post. Fair warning, its gonna be a little lengthy. We got a little carried away with the introduction. I hope that's okay. It'll be a day or two before its finished yet, though.

Souvlaki and I are working on a post. Fair warning, its gonna be a little lengthy. We got a little carried away with the introduction. I hope that's okay. It'll be a day or two before its finished yet, though.

Got it got it,

Just try not to get too wild you crazy kids you.

Oooooo...the Earth pair is arriving together? Yei is a lone wolf, haha. She was already travelling around, though, and had been for a few years.

Hello friendos!

Just checking in with people. Does anyone have any questions so far about anything that's been going on or stuff? Anyone have any ideas for things that ought to happen sooner or later? Though I have a vague plan of where things are going, I love input and seeing what sorts of ideas you guys have.

Hello friendos!

Just checking in with people. Does anyone have any questions so far about anything that's been going on or stuff? Anyone have any ideas for things that ought to happen sooner or later? Though I have a vague plan of where things are going, I love input and seeing what sorts of ideas you guys have.
I do. I'll PM ya my ideas. But main question is, can I see the lion turtle's head?

Hello friendos!

Are we going to confront the Equalists at some point during the story? I know you mentioned that they had taken over Republic City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back