• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avasea OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Dunno, but I’m still alive. Just been a VERY busy week. Shall I finally put up a CS?

Also, TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen What do you fit under the elemental magic umbrella? The four standard ones like fire, water, earth, and air? Or do you also count stuff like light, dark, and arcana/energy?

The four standard really. They are still rather an early civilization so light and dark magic are still in their earliest stages with healing being the only known light magic while summoning basically counting as part of dark magic.

Ok, and I think someone asked already, but what kind of creature typically gets summoned?

Familiars, usually like spirit animals and golems. Or in the case of corrupted magic, horrific manifestations thereof.

Goonfire Goonfire Your character is accepted.

Also sorry for the wait people. I can't post a reply this evening but tomorrow. If Frozen Thyme can post by tomorrow then I will post after Frozen Thyme.

I should mention outright (Tho it’s heavily implied in my CS) Crane is one of the few who aren’t intimidated by Talia’s affliction. Judging by the timeline, it’s not entirely far-fetched for him to have been a student of hers at some point.

If he was a student, it wasn't too far back then. Because she has only been an instructor for a couple years now.

Right. Given his age, his last year of study falls around her first year of teaching.

I don't know if you guys want to do it in a certain order or just post in rounds as people have time to post.

Someone showed me a nice model of posting that we nicknamed “1, 2, then you”. There’s no specific turn order in this system, but you typically wait for at least two people to post in between your posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back