• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avasea OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Aight, so my question is about what races are known to exist in the world. Are humans the only race in Avasea, or are there other humanoids?

Humans are the only known species. There may be like elves in the wild somewhere. I'd say there are half-elves in the world but they arent aware that their parent had an affair with one or even know what one is.

Sometimes going all humans is just simplest and most efficient! Haha. I can get behind it.

I got it. So there are "humans" with slightly pointy ears and it's kind of a medical mystery of sorts?

I will try to get a intro post up this evening. But it doesn't really matter. Let's just say that the outcome of the intro posts should be going to the adventurers guild.

Hmm. I don't have much of a map tool. Do you know any open source programs for making maps? Because I dont want to make a crappy MS Paint one.

I'd say the Adventurer's Guild is just outside of a large town named Silverwall within the Drukar tribal lands. The general landscape is a bogland like a Finnish bog. The town has a population of about 2500 which makes it one of the larger settlements in Avasea and the third largest in the Drukar tribal lands.
1599502267118.png

Describing the area map wise: The adventurers guild, in Silverwall, a large town in the western portion of Drukar, not far from the lake rich Mnemtorg homelands. The adventurers guild is found in the northern edge of Silverwall. It consists of a massive wood and stone hall with a thatched roof. It features three full floors with the bottom floor featuring the pub, the main hall, storage, a smith/armorer, a general good shop and the quest desk. Near the quest desk is a large bulletin board to feature special quests, news, adventurer ranking and so on. On the second floor, there are guestrooms for adventurers to sleep in for a miniscule price. Penniless adventurers can sleep in the barn next door. The third floor features administration, the headmaster's office and meeting rooms for adventurer groups.

Awesome! Glad we're starting! I have a map maker, actually! I can't share it, sadly, and it's a paid one I use for running my d and d sessions. It's called wonder draft.

That's awful. To me, that seems like awful parenting. I wouldn't be so overprotective of my children. Additionally, do your parents have access to your email or what? Because normally you can reset a password via email.

I see now. I could be as old as your mom then. However this site has rules banning ERP and you can turn off DMs if your mom is afraid of predators targeting you. Or is your mom's issue with the roleplay part in generally even if it is rated PG?

That sucks. Back when I was a kid, overzealous parents called Pokemon satanic. Luckily, my parents didn't keep me on a short leash and there was no problem with 13 year old me travelling alone or even walking home.

So Megolorsaware/bad roleplayer wont be online for a while due to IRL issues. So we can skip over her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back