• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Avarice:// The World That Never Was (OOC)

We're still waiting for a few people to finish their sheets before moving onto the next stage. We're gonna start planning missions and stuff soon. So, any last questions before we move on?

I have edited in your carefully calculated popularity scores into your cs's. Make any changes you need to accordingly :^).

Heyyo I have a question about the "Challenges" that are given for the characters. Do these events only apply to public organizations or can individuals or anonymous groups with enough money also issue one of these? And do they have a say on what the prizes are or would that be up for the Avarice Admin to dish out. ALSO as far as creators or 'human kind' goes how much can they affect the Avatars apart from popularity points?

LocKeii LocKeii Anyone who can afford to issue a Challenge are unhindered by exception. There is no rule stating otherwise, and the prize is determined by the amount paid as well as the very stakes of the challenge. So if someone paid enough, they would be able to dictate the terms. To a degree. Of course, the Universal Law in Avarice will take precedent. Also, Creators are not allowed to communicate with Avatars due to it being considered cheating. Say, if a spectator, who has a wider view and perspective of Avarice, were to give information to an Avatar, wouldn't it greatly tip their chances against other competing Avatars, who may not know what monster lies behind a particular corner or what abilities a boss may have?

But some have found other ways around this...

You can control them as much as I can, though stuff like the monsters and such would be under my control, so it's more fair and so forth. So long as I think it's interesting, you guys can pop NPCs other avatars and whatnot in and out. I trust you guys to read the mood and know when it's serious time and wacky time.

Are there any particular limits to character creation appearance wise? Like...animal/creature features, mechanical parts, etc.

Alright, with those last character sheets, we'll begin working on pushing the IN-Character out in the next few days. I'll tag you guys once it is out. :^D

ALRIGHT here comes the collab train. Anyone up for tackling some relations and maybe, hopefully forming a group as well? The more dysfunctional and ragtag the better.

Since my taste in people are equally as cringy I'm liking edge 'god' right now.

e_Jw_Nyc_ENwy_AMAMBd_GABKDd_TJNgiog5_TUke2-ou7ef_O8u95_Xd.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back