• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avarice:// The Thread That Never Should Have Been (ACCEPTING) (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
How about an opinion on my character instead? :P
That I can do! I am both super excited to interact with him, and terrified. So far Mahogany is not in good company, I have a feeling she is going to be very nervous quite a bit lol. Darn her passive nature, but it will make for some fun interactions!

For the record, Cobra was originally supposed to look in his 50s... He requested to be redesigned to in his 20s XD

That I can do! I am both super excited to interact with him, and terrified. So far Mahogany is not in good company, I have a feeling she is going to be very nervous quite a bit lol. Darn her passive nature, but it will make for some fun interactions!
You might want to transfer her to the CS page soon lol

Bam! Posted my gal, though I may go through and edit some things about her later. But at least she is finally here

Nice... Now once we get the IC page we can see how she tolerates Cobra XD
Tolerates is probably the most she'll do! I hope we can get more support classes in here, or at least more wimps like Mahogany. If not she's going to have a tough time ha!

Tolerates is probably the most she'll do! I hope we can get more support classes in here, or at least more wimps like Mahogany. If not she's going to have a tough time ha!
If Sniper would allow it I can make another character lol (I usually start with two anyway)

Hey... If I can juggle three+ RPs with 2+ characters each... What's another one really XD
True true, but I also have the tendency of flooding myself and forgetting about roleplays. I don't want that to happen to me here, this one just sounds so fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back