• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avalos Magic School OOC (Fantasy/Anime)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That's cool. I'm still looking for more people interested in the dragon race which anyone involved can plot brainstorm what kind of things might happen or possibly go wrong, who knows?

I will send Lorelei to the main hall where students are dancing.

I’m pretty well thanks! Yourself?
I'm doing pretty well. It's a busy life studying, working, doing alot of online passion-work like this in some online communities.
It's hard finding time to always be on RPN but I get to it eventually even if I have to muster the time to post only a few times a week, gotta make it count.

I'd love to participate in the dragon race!
Well as I've said above, we're having professor listam and Principal Cait set the race up, we already had a few posts in that group of students. We'll plot everything out here when we have some people who want to join the race, but people are free to join Professor Madare's group of students in the forest or head to the main hall where I'm gonna send Lorelei.

Ah I’m not used to putting pictures at the beginning of posts so I’m more than often going to forget. ;c I’m still waiting to be accepted too so I won’t be posting just yet

Ah I’m not used to putting pictures at the beginning of posts so I’m more than often going to forget. ;c I’m still waiting to be accepted too so I won’t be posting just yet
Oh my bad. I thought I already accepted you. Fixed that.

Wait isn’t getting a like on your post mean you’re accepted? I don’t think I got one 😰

FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 There are no booths selling anything. The activities are
the group of students in the forest being led by Professor Madare, two of which have been assigned to find therngrass from imps

The group of students that are hovering around the dragon pen, which is gathering some to be volunteers for the dragon race, which is being run by Professor Listam and Principal Cait

And the students in the main hall dancing, which currently consists of nameless NPCs and Lorelei currently

Eos won’t be attending the race, she’ll be doing other things

Varen would love to; unfortunately, he really doesn't think that's an option for him.

(I mean, someone could try to convince him. 🤷‍♂️ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back