• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Avalon: Web of Magic

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

• avalon: web of magic

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

Plot
Emily Fletcher, Adriane Charday, and Kara Davies, three very different girls-turned-mages (highly skilled magic users), band together to protect and find Avalon, the very source of all magic. Each girl has a bonded animal and magic stone; their animal friends help them on their magical journeys through the different worlds along the Magic Web. The safety of the Magic Web, and the worlds it connects together, hangs on their success as they battle two main antagonists, the Dark Sorceress and the Spider Witch, who wish to harness the tremendous magical energy and magic of Avalon and distort the Magic Web for their own evil ends. The titular Web of Magic is a web on the magical, mystical plane of existence, connecting all worlds and planets with each other through mystical portals.

---------------------------

Hello!
I don't know if anyone remembers this series, but I absolutely adored it when I was younger. I took the above summary straight from wikipedia, but it's important to note that while I'm taking inspo from this series for this rp, we're not playing canon characters. It'll be all OCs, and we can even tweak the lore and shit to suit our fancy. I'm a big fan of darker themes and romance, so I'm looking for two other people to join me for this. I would like us all to double, each playing a mage and then a love interest for someone elses mage. If dark themes and romance aren't you cup of tea, that's totally fine, this might not be the rp for you then. I'm going to put brief role descriptions for the mages on the next tab, but I am all for creative liberties and such so please don't think you have to abide exactly by what I write.

If you're interested, read on!

Characters
Emily: the animal lover
"Emily" loves animals and has been around them all her life. She's empathetic, helpful to those around her, and always tries to keep the peace. She hates confrontation but will stand up for her loved ones in a heartbeat. Easier for her to put others first. Pretty self sufficient. Suggested magic: healing. animal magic.

Adriane: the fighter
"Adriane" is more of a loner type, slow to trust and slow to build bonds. Broken trust is hard to earn back from her. Tough and no nonsense, and has no problem with speaking up for herself or others. Has strong opinions and is very loyal to those who deserve it. Suggested magic: darkness/smoke manipulation. fire manipulation.

Kara: the star
"Kara" is spoiled and vain, having been raised that way by her parents. She thrives on attention, but is also good at getting people to listen to her. Popular and charming, she's always confident in herself. Or at least, that's what she wants people to see. Suggested magic: light manipulation. visions.

Rules
1. Keep all drama in character. OOC drama won't be tolerated, and if you can't remember this, you'll be kicked. I'm looking for active people, but I'm also okay with slower paced roleplays, as long as I know people are still interested. Don't be a dick.

2. Discord is mandatory for ooc for this roleplay. Sorry if that's not your jam, but I personally love using it to connect with my fellow rpers, and I feel it helps with ooc for that.

3. Romance is encouraged for this plot, and again, doubling is mandatory. I love wrong turns and speedbumps so don't be afraid to utilize them! Dark themes are also acceptable (and encouraged by me) for this roleplay, so again, if romance and dark themes aren't your thing, this probably isn't the rp for you.

4. Communicate with me and your fellow rpers. If you've lost interest, won't be able to post for a while, etc. Please let us know! Be able to give us something in your responses, usually a couple paragraphs is what I ask for.

5. Have fun!

Last edited:
is there a mobile friendly version? :’)

I'd like to try this out as my first roleplay here. This sounds very similar to a book I read, it was three girls and they also had magic stones but one was emerald, amber, and I think the third was a sapphire, no opal? (or maybe that had been their names) Anyways I'm interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back