• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avalon - OOC

Quick question, Azuria Azuria .

How long do you expect a post to be?
I haven't set a minimum. I'd say go for a small paragraph but I'll acknowledge that one sentence will suffice if you're doing something like just walking into a building and you're not really sure what else is going on in there so there's not much to say initially until you find out.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 I'll gladly do a roll for you if you actually want to steal a little money besides breaking the ice with someone if you wanna pick out who your target is. :horns:

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 I'll gladly do a roll for you if you actually want to steal a little money besides breaking the ice with someone if you wanna pick out who your target is. :horns:
I'll let you know in the OOC next time I plan on pick pocketing then ;) Here I just wanted to show that I COULD let him fail since I know other people have a problem with that.

I'll let you know in the OOC next time I plan on pick pocketing then ;) Here I just wanted to show that I COULD let him fail since I know other people have a problem with that.
their cash is open to you. however I cannot protect you for repercussions afterwards...

I'm terrible sorry for posting my intro so late, but I've been kind of busy with schoolwork and such today.

I'm also sorry that it's not very good.

I'm terrible sorry for posting my intro so late, but I've been kind of busy with schoolwork and such today.

I'm also sorry that it's not very good.
No need to feel self conscious I approve of any attempt at writing, its all about having fun. If you ever feel stuck and need something to do just talk to an npc there's plenty around and I can always make more, each with their own big fat wife. :lenny:

So I just realized a point of possible concern.

So each new event starts at the beginning of the week (real time).
However, it is unclear if the day and time in the rp is real time as well or its own time and day. I assume that would be best considering not everyone can respond everyday, etc etc. So I'm thinking I should make a little reference calendar for the rp, but then the question becomes if everyone would prefer each new event starts at the beginning of each new rp week rather than real time. This would mean new events occur slower, but allows everyone more time to do whatever within the week without worry before another event occurs on top of that one if it has not yet resolved itself.

Quick question, how are our characters going to learn new abilities? Will we just go to a trainer and pay some money for them to teach us, or will we have to "level up" or something like that first?
Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to ask this question again since I didn't get an answer last time.

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to ask this question again since I didn't get an answer last time.
Sorry about that I didn't see that the first time.

It'll depend on the trainer I suppose. I don't think there will ever be formal 'levels' Some trainers might want money. Others might want a favour. Some might just need some convincing. Others might want something more.

BUT, there are more ways than just trainers. Books are one way. ;)
You can also develop your skills through fighting or practice, that'll improve what you can already do, and if you have some plausible reason for learning a new ability/skill you can, but it will have to match your rank, so if you're an amateur it'll be something simple. You'll need to find some way of learning to get better for the most part.

So I just realized a point of possible concern.

So each new event starts at the beginning of the week (real time).
However, it is unclear if the day and time in the rp is real time as well or its own time and day. I assume that would be best considering not everyone can respond everyday, etc etc. So I'm thinking I should make a little reference calendar for the rp, but then the question becomes if everyone would prefer each new event starts at the beginning of each new rp week rather than real time. This would mean new events occur slower, but allows everyone more time to do whatever within the week without worry before another event occurs on top of that one if it has not yet resolved itself.
I like the idea of an RP reference calendar/clock of some sort, and I think that it might be better to have the events happen in RP week time..? That way, like you said, the events don't pile up on each other. Also that way we won't be overloaded, even if there's a larger gap in between events. Just my opinion idk haha

I like the idea of an RP reference calendar/clock of some sort, and I think that it might be better to have the events happen in RP week time..? That way, like you said, the events don't pile up on each other. Also that way we won't be overloaded, even if there's a larger gap in between events. Just my opinion idk haha
The events still might pile up on each other (I think it'd be funny, I have something in mind if the event isn't resolved by the next one), but it gives everyone more time to do whatever. For now I suppose let's assume its monday noon, and I'll just sorta make up the passage of time based on the events in the rp and change the calendar.

I'm sorry all, but I'm going to have to drop out of the RP. I know it's early, and I that I shouldn't have become invested into it of I didn't have full intentions to stay. I'm in quite too many RPs that require my time elsewhere, and even those I hardly have enough time to give my full attention. I am choosing to drop this one simply because it catches my interest the least. Good luck with the RP, have fun.

I'm sorry all, but I'm going to have to drop out of the RP. I know it's early, and I that I shouldn't have become invested into it of I didn't have full intentions to stay. I'm in quite too many RPs that require my time elsewhere, and even those I hardly have enough time to give my full attention. I am choosing to drop this one simply because it catches my interest the least. Good luck with the RP, have fun.
Sad to see you go. Good luck with the rest of your RPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back