• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Auverand - OOC

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to the Auverand OOC

Happy plotting!

txlos txlos

Hello :)

I am very interested in this RP and will be making a female mage for the house of Quorse and was wondering if there was a discord?

txlos txlos

Hello :)

I am very interested in this RP and will be making a female mage for the house of Quorse and was wondering if there was a discord?
Lemme know if you want our characters to have any history. We r the only two mages and the only two people from Quorse. Tho my character fled there by killing a lot of people that got in his way.

Hey all, this looks good and interesting and I'll be trying to make a landed knight type fellow of House Qorse. Is everyone using Discord for OOC chatter? I'm new to the forum so I dunno what the norms are.

Hey all, this looks good and interesting and I'll be trying to make a landed knight type fellow of House Qorse. Is everyone using Discord for OOC chatter? I'm new to the forum so I dunno what the norms are.
Welcome to mageland. Discord primarily. Also welcome to hell lol

Woo Mageland! I just posted a profile, I'll swing by in Discord when I have a minute tomorrow if anyone wants to plot. Let me know if the character is bad and if he is bad I will edit him or start over.

Oh, Uncle Pentos is just the guy that Stavros trained under, I was imagining. He's not the Lord Quorse himself, just another senior member of the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back