• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Autosave

Elysium

Nuts
Since the update, my posts haven't been autosaving. I've had to retype posts a couple of times because of put my phone down, the site would refresh after a while, and now my entire post is gone.

How do I turn it back on?

In private workshop, I have to actually click post to get it to save any updates I make. But everything else has been flawlessly saving since the update.

Yeah I suppose I will have to private workshop until I get this figured out. Used to be able to save posts as drafts, and they'd just stay in the box until you posted them.

Yeah I suppose I will have to private workshop until I get this figured out. Used to be able to save posts as drafts, and they'd just stay in the box until you posted them.

That's what has been going on for me. But I know that there were others who said the autosave isn't kicking in for them

Unfortunately, the new post draft saver isn't as reliable as the edit draft saver. It is definitely best to post it in My Private Workshop for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back