• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Auto-Save in Private Workshop

For the past two projects I've worked on, I've had threads that I've spent numerous hours working on, only to have them not save. Usually it's because I don't post the thread and I reload the page. However, I notice that on some other sub forums (such as this one, or other role play ones), if I were to accidentally reload the page, at least most, if not all, of what I typed would be saved.

I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end or it's currently not implemented as a feature, but I've had this happen to me on two separate projects (where two posts I worked for quite a few hours on were entirely gone when I reloaded the page).

We do have a drafts feature, but it's not entirely reliable. While we look into that, may I suggest actually posting, and then editing the post? My experience this far has been that the edit draft saver is more reliable than the new post saver. And at least you'd have some of your work saved even if the drafts fall through.

We do have a drafts feature, but it's not entirely reliable. While we look into that, may I suggest actually posting, and then editing the post? My experience this far has been that the edit draft saver is more reliable than the new post saver. And at least you'd have some of your work saved even if the drafts fall through.
Rather true, and it's a good habit to have. I just wished I saved sooner, as it cost me seven hours of time spent on a CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back