• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Authim Commons - Recruiting RPers for Bleak Dystopian Roleplay (Literate RP)

Purple45

AUTHIM COMMONS LOOKING FOR RPERS

Hello there. Welcome to the Authim Commons RP Recruiting session! I am the owner Purple45 and you might know me from last year and I might of been dead but I am back with a new original RP! I hope you find some information helpful! Anyways here's a bit of what the RP is about.

AUTHIM COMMONS - INFORMATION AND SOME LORE

Located near the Albany Peninsula, (it's a fictional peninsula) Authim is a medium sized city in Jacksonville, FL full of destitute hippies, smugglers disguised as store vendors and hotel owners. It has some things that are considered amenities like Authim Park and the now abandoned Amanda Pearls Hair And Nails Salon. This part of FL has sadly been poisoned by the Walls Group which is a group that has now forced the government to pass the 1556 Law. This law has forced many people into enslavement and forced many people to forcibly migrate into other parts of the world. It is a literate RP that will probably be running for a long time and aims to give people gritter dystopian worlds to hang out in. It has a 10 people limit but I would love more.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS

1. Please no bullying and please have common sense.
  2. This is a 16+ group due to some content that it crosses. If you are younger than 16 please do not join. This is for your own safety. We do try to keep it not too raunchy for RPNation though.
  3. Please send your characters through google docs. The template will come soon in Extra Pages.
  4. We do not accept any characters that are supernaturals, cyborgs, furries, or any character that isn't a human. Sorry.
  5. Please welcome new people here with kindness. Merges with rule one.
  6. Have fun.
More info will come soon.

Thanks for reading!

- Purple45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back