• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☾ aurora's 1x1 search ☾

aurorakoo

back from a long break (thank you school stress)
craving atm: a small town mystery!!, fantasy!!, upper class/old money type of roleplay, realistic and dark, fluff, angsty romance (realistic settings)!!

activity atm: honestly, we'll see. the amount of school work is decreasing so I will have more time. if the stress gets to me again my mental health will say "yeah no".

hey yo! — I'm aurora (she/her), 22-year-old student. first things first english isn't my first language but I'm pretty much fluent. still, I'll most likely make some mistakes. I'm on eastern european (winter) time (UTC+03.00) but I don't mind time differences. I've gotten used to them lol. I have about 10 years of experience and use 3rd pov in past tense. I love descriptive story telling and ocs. my schedule changes quite often but at the moment I'm able to be pretty active. usually it varies from one replay a week to everyday. therefor I'm not too strict with your activity.

rules —

looking for people over 18. I'm not too keen on smut, I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. hope you understand!

descriptive ocs. I love making character sheets! though I usually use realistic fcs it's not required.

pairings: m/m & f/f. I don't require romance if the plot is exciting enough - usually with high fantasy. still I enjoy it (angsty especially) very much.

para/multi-para. I quite often mirror my partner though I do think at least paragraph is needed to keep the story going. I, without exceptions, play multi-para. I enjoy both more advanced roleplays and chill ones.

dark themes: are very enjoyed! I enjoy raw and mature storytelling with some exceptions. I don't like plots with other muse being a serial killer etc., age gap relationships, minor characters.

ooc: I require discussion about the roleplay, plot and details before starting. this can happen in pms or in discord.

interests and plots —

keywords: realistic, drama, angst, dark academy, (high/low) fantasy, dystopian, adventure, mafia, university, high society

fandoms I enjoy roleplaying: tokyo ghoul, lotr, harry potter, aot, snowpiercer (movie) , the 100 (note: all oc/oc)

pairings —

prince(/ss)/guard dystopia or apocalypse survivors detective/partner long lost lovers fallen angel/demon enemies to lovershunted/hunterpirate/mermaid pirate/captive upper class/lower classgood girl/bad girl

Cheers!

aurora's 1x1 search.

Last edited:
Hi! I would be absolutely thrilled to write an angsty, slice of life RP with you :) I've been craving a dark/realistic romance plot for awhile!

! ! !

i'd love to do a prince/guard plot with you ^^
maybe something like the selection if you've read it or heard of it? where the prince has to choose his Future Wife or other royalty bs
but it's kinda killing the guard on the inside because he's always had feelings for him ever since they were Young young, and same on the prince's end?

Hey, I'm interested in a realistic angsty romance plot between lower class and higher class individuals. Should I send you a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back