• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
A
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

a story rp of epic preportions
fantasy rp

SnowyVixenofTheNorth

GoddessOfTheSnow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
anyone wanting to begin an adventure through a world of multiple fantastic kingdoms tribes and characters is welcome keep in mind if you want to come up with your own oc its quite alright just let me know before hand also if you want to choose from one of my own characters just let me know beyond that the story is about an orc named dargor whiteskull he is a werewolf and an orc i will be the one playing him and the aurora dimension story involves kingdoms such as the crystal kingdom of elementals crystal guardians and much more then there is the elves of the arbor forests so if once again anyone is interested in an rp of this story let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back