• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☼ aurnia's partner search ☾

aurnia

the heartbreak prince
giphy.gif

hey there! I'm aurnia and I'm looking for a good roleplay or two to start up!
i'm feeling decently inspired and have found out through trial and error that maybe i do better at 1x1 roleplays overall than any kind of group ones,
so here we are lol

♥︎

about me:
- i am a young adult and a student. my schedule can vary a lot but i do try to post every day/every other day,
at the very least twice in a week
- my pronouns are she/they (please definitely let me know of yours!)
- (MST) timezone, i'll be the most active during my evenings
- i write a minimum of 300 words. a usual post from me will be anywhere between 300 and 900+ words (3-7+ paragraphs)
-i am a friendly human and like to talk ooc, i think communication is helpful for a successful roleplay!
if you're not super chatty, don't stress it lol, just let me know!

-i always write in third person
-i don't do doubling, i'm just not very good at it
-i'm a little more comfortable playing women and non-binary characters, but i'm not against playing a man
-romance is never my focus and won't be the defining characteristic of any roleplay with me
-in the case of potential romance though, i do mxf, fxf, nbxnb, and nbxm or nbxf best
(i'm not against mxm, i just haven't really done it before and don't normally roleplay guy characters)
-i prefer to use realistic face claims

what i want/expect from you:
-please be 18+ or at least well written, literate 16+
-i like it if i am roleplaying with someone who responds about two times a week (or more) like i do.
-match or exceed my post length (300+ words per post minimum)
-be at least semi-experienced with roleplaying
-plot and talk with me please! let me know of your ideas, your issues, and whatever else!
-if you need to put our roleplay on hold or drop it there are no hard feelings
just please let me know first

♥︎

if you have any ideas already for plots based on anything i list here, please let me know!
i don't have a set idea behind anything, so i'm totally willing to roll with something you've created if i like it!

just a list of nerdy things that i like and would most definitely be down to build a plot around, i tend to like oc's better but i'm willing to play cannon characters or oc's.
anything with (*) next to it means i'm craving it a bit more right now, multiple means i really want to do it lol

-starwars***** (i've seen all 9 movies and a very small bit of the clone wars series,
but i'm more than happy to go digging through a wookiepedia page if i don't know about anything, i'm a huge starwars nerd!
i do have a character already that i love a lot that i created for another starwars roleplay that died that i would be interested in using again, but only a rough idea of a plot)
-avatar: the last airbender & legend of korra ** (i love these shows so so so much.)
-harry potter*** (big fan of the marauder and golden trio eras. yes i am one of those people who has never read cursed child and refuses to)
-doctor who (only seen docs 10-13 and a small bit of 9, but i love them so much)
-she-ra and the princesses of power (the newer version of she-ra on netflix. it's fantastic)
-stranger things* (80s cheesy-ness and horror, what's not to like?)
-marvel (i've only seen the movies/shows!! i have nothing against comics, i've just never really had the want to read any lol)
-dc (harley quinn, poison ivy, and wonder woman are my favorites. oc's would be great too!!)
-the witcher (i have only seen the show on netflix and am now hooked.)
-supernatural (haven't watched this show in a hot minute but wow that trash finale amirite?)
-anne with an "e" / anne of green gables* (never read the original series, but i adore the show. still kinda mad it got canceled but it's fINE)

i don't have many specific ideas for any original content roleplays at the moment, but if you have something that
you're looking for a partner for, definitely pm me and let me know!
my favorite original genres to play are most definitely fantasy and sci-fi, sometimes on the more realistic side but with some element of magic and/or space stuff.
i also am a pretty big fan of historical stuff, and i like to be as accurate as possible to the time
but i'm not too big of a stickler for details if our story is good enough.

♥︎

TLDR: I'm really wanting to do a nice roleplay right now and I'm down for most anything lol

please pm me if you're interested in roleplaying with me at all!
i can't really do anything with just "hi" or "hey", so please message me with what you're interested in, an idea you have, or something like that.

i tend to have a hard time managing more than 2-3 roleplays at a time so if i turn away anyone, that's probably why
it's absolutely nothing personal i just can't focus on that many things at once lol

Last edited:
bump! :)

still looking for an rp or two if anyones up for it! doesn't necessarily have to be a fandom-related rp- i just don't have any specific ideas myself about original plots atm, but i would love to hear some if anyone's looking for a second for something!!

main things that could be a deal breaker: I'm fine with doing romance, but i do want there to be a story beyond that. I don't do nsfw, if it gets there we fade to black. I'm fine with doing something sort of darker-themed but I do have my limits on that so definitely do ask and i'll let you know if i'm up for what you've got in mind or not!

i love fantasty, sci-fi, modern, historical... basically anything lol as long as it has an interesting story i can run with whatever genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back