• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Aurelie's Fandom Roleplay Search {Double Accepting, Canon x OC)

Aurelie

Your vibe It Pretty
About Me:
I'm working part-time currently, I work Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. I may be on after but it depends on how I'm feeling.

Other than me working I will be on almost every day, I'm not a very busy person so I fill up my time with writing.

I'm happy to write on-site or on Discord, it's whatever you would prefer honestly. As for on-site we can write in pm's or do it in a thread, whatever you want.

I'm pretty quick with my responses, like I said I have a pretty good amount of time on my hands but it depends on how much I'm writing. Sometimes, if I'm writing five paragraphs, it may take me a bit longer, but If I'm writing two, they will be pretty quick.

Personally, I'm a visual person so I like to use pictures and such to help you understand what I'm talking about. If it's something that bothers you please don't be afraid to tell me, I don't have to do it if you would rather.

I understand what it's like to have someone ghost you in the middle of a roleplay, it's not nice and it's just not something people should do. I never ghost, but if I'm not feeling what we are writing I will always tell you.

I'm a pretty laid-back person, I like for my partners to enjoy writing with me and just be comfortable. If you have any questions or need to talk please don't be scared to let me know, I love getting to know my partners.

. . .

Requierments:
Please be willing to double, I only play female characters but I'm more than happy to double up as a male so it's even.

I'm not a very picky person when it comes to length, but one liners are not something I do because things don't really go anywhere. All I'm asking you is please beable to at least write two paragraphs and that's it.

Please help me plot, this is something we are working on together so it's only fair we work on it together. I know this is a fandom thread, I'm not the kind of person who needs/wants everything to be canon to the show. I want us to add our own little thing to what ever fandom we do, add somethings that we thought would be good for the show maybe.

No ghosting, I'm not a person who ghost so please be the same kind of person. It's just not nice to leave in the middle of our roleplay, if you don't like it or your having some trouble with writing anymore please let me know. We can work something out or we can just go our separate ways, there will be no hard feelings with whatever you decide.

Please don't dissaprea on me for a long time, I can understand that life can get busy. All I ask of you is to give me a little warning that you will be gone, just so I don't think you ghosted me or that I did something wrong.

Speak up! If you have something you need to talk to me about, about our roleplay please let me know. Also if you have any writing suggestions please let me know, I love it when people give me tips that help my writing better.

Please be willing to do some romance, I love everything romance so I would like to involve it. It's not something that has to be the main focus of our roleplays, I'm not really one to do platonic roleplays but I may be willing to try.

. . .

Fandoms:
~
Supernatural

Looking For: Dean Winchester

Can Play: Almost anyone but I'm better with Castiel & Sam

. . .

The Vampire Diaries

Looking For: Damon Salvatore, Elijah Mikaelson, Niklaus Nikaelson

Can Play: Almost anyone, just let me know who you're looking for.

. . .

Criminal Minds

Looking For: Spencer Reid

Can Play: Anyone really

. . .

MORE TO COME

. . .

That's all I have for now, honestly the ones that I listed is all that I can remember for right now. I know that more will come up over time, I will be adding more shows/movies to this thread. If you see anything that you're interested please let me know, If you have any question please let me know and I will answer it the best that I can. Thank you so much for reading this thread, if you're interested please pm me or you can reply to this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back