• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐จ๐ง ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ.

Nocturne.

Hiatus!

AURADON PREP.

A DISNEY DESCENDANTS ROLEPLAY.

AURADON: A land for all the kin of prestigious royalty and heroes alike, filled to the brim with luxury. However, it's calling card is undoubtedly the prestigious academy of Auradon Prep, where children learn how to follow the footsteps of their heroic and legendary parents. Expectations are high, but those who pass rigourous courses reap the reward: limitless fame, and limitless power.

THE ISLE OF THE LOST: A place to be feared. It's corrupt and wicked lack of morality strikes fear into the powerful people of Auradon, filled to the brim with villains who have committed vicious atrocities and their children, who are expected to turn out just like their parents: rotten.

They said good and evil should never mix. King Adam and Queen Belle intend to change that.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

RULES.

I. Please follow RPN's Community Guidelines. This should be a given.

III. None of the main characters of the Descendants universe will be included in this roleplay. All characters will be OCs.

IV. Discord is not required but highly suggested, seeing as there will be a Discord server made for this roleplay, where most plotting will take place.

V. At the least, this roleplay will be semi-literate. So, posts will most likely have to be at least 2-3 paragraphs/200+ words, with decent grammar.

VI. Please post at least once a week.

VII. This is based on a roleplay idea by Ari Ari that never came to fruition.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

LINKS TO BE ADDED.

I.
Character Sheet.

II. Lore.

III. OOC.

V. IC.

[/justify]

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
This is great! I'll say we get about two more people confirming interest, and I'll throw everything else out there.​

This looks promising, I'm deffo interested if there's still an open slot!

StageGirlMagic StageGirlMagic fin fin Tonkatsu Tonkatsu Creza11 Creza11 Jel.XP Jel.XP _amaranth_ _amaranth_ draconicheart draconicheart GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

The CS is up!

Last edited:
Ummm, I don't know about anyone else, but the discord link isn't working for me...

It worked on my end, but that's might be because I'm the server owner. I just posted the server itself, not the invite link, so I'll try and fix that, lol.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back