• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
08:03 - Leanansidhe - The dorms - Thursday

He looked quite young. I was more childlike by his side, but still... One could mistake us for brothers, or cousins. That boy... Xelon Averious, if my memory wasn't that of the aforementioned spastic goblin; he was my roommate, too. Though honestly I didn't give much of a shit. While I had the looks, he had the truth. He looked like the 17 years he packed - I had to refrene a snarl at the thought - while I absolutely didn't do my 23s. Fucking genetics. What's the point of being beautiful if you can't have a boyfriend without him being called out as a pedophile ?

F'kin life. Aaanyway. I did choose to come here, wasn't gonna start complaining about what I got. That's hypocrisy and that's not my thing. Welp. He looked quite energetic already in the morning... How the hell, though ? I mean, he probably didn't go to the fight club or anything, so that may explain. Must've slept better than I did. Siike. I really oughta have a full night, some day around. I didn't walk three months through hostile territory only to die from exhaustion after a drinking party at school. All things considered... I'd call that karma.

That in mind, I was damn hungry, and I barely heard him arrive over my growling stomach. An adolescent voice resounded in my ears.
"Hey how ya doing ? Did you sleep well ? I personnally really didn't but hey things can always be better." Oh by all the queens of fae... Karma's a bitch. He didn't sleep well ? Gotta be kidding me, he looks like he's outta five years of coma ! And he's pretty, too... Wait-
That wasn't me. I pressed my lips together, and blinked for a second. Of course, one second outside means an hour inside, or something like that; I guess. I'm not a physicist or shit. "Who's talking ? I really don't like havin voices in my head !" ... There was loud cackling in response, a voice that resembled mine, but sharper, and another that sounded like a kneecap on a cheese grater. "Ooh... That's cute... He's asking whom he's talking to..." "Hzeeezee... Dzid yozu nezver tozld hizzm ? Howzzn'ot alonzzz in therzee..." "What's the point ? Nobody gives a shit." I do. I do give a shit about voices in my head. Even more when they're talking about me, and they knew for a long time. But I couldn't say that. It would mean acknowledging them. I didn't want to. I DID NOT WANT TO BE INSANE PLEASE I SWEAR ON ALL THE NAMES OF DANA PLEASE DO NOT LET ME GO INSANE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE-

Why the fuck did I taste salt ?
Oh. Shit.
I had bitten my lip. Karma's a bi- no. Karma's the goddamn fucking Holy Whore at this point. Taste of blood would spoil the breakfast. I hate my life. Something else, too... Ah yeah, he was talking to me. I swallowed the blood, took a brief second to pass a finger on my lips, making sure there was no trace. As young as I sounded, I never thought I'd sound like a raspy fairy one day. But hey, there's a beginning to everything.

"I did not sleep very well, no. Rather say I had a shit night."

And like that, I sighed and kept closing on the breakfast.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Aswad Al-Rakdos - 8:00 - Dorms - Thursday

Yawnin-ass tired shit I was. Never again, I'm not spending another night doin' the tactician for bro's fights. Tho it was needed this time around. He'd got his ass thoroughly and mercilessly beaten by that big native-looking guy. Vitae, I guessed. And a powerful one, at that, no way he'd shrug off the Maws of Pain otherwise. Next time around, I'd be the one to kick his pipe-smokin ass. Well I would in due time. Now, 'twas time to... Get outta bed I guess, have somthing to eat, and go to classes. I really wasn't motivated. And the yawn came back round. Fkin hell. And they say demons have it easy, that we get all dem girls and boys.

Running the fuckbuckets of NOPE on that one. Neither of us got a girl in nineteen years, and honestly I wasn't one to sing twinkle twinkle little star in bed. Ahmar...- The derp-ass firehead that was my brother- wasn't into sex at all. Goddamn berserker. I mean, I get that some madlads are all about kicking in their teeths, but hell on earth and all that shit, I never saw that at bro's level. He's like, can't care about any effing thing that ain't combat, combat, combat, or more combat; we ain't cartoon characters, dammit, tryna be less 2-dimensional, derpy-ass bloke !

Well, sike anyway. Gotta put down that notebook if I ever wanted to get outta bed at some point. The announcer said... something, I guess. Too busy not giving a shit. I heard about food, tho. That was interesting.

I stepped out of my bed, unsteadily. Notebook's on my pillow, wouldn't lose it that way. Had all the names and observed elements and tactics of the other students in it. Which amounted to four or five right now, going too fast would mean more analysis work for me, and that meant...

"Fuck it, that means fuck it." I drawled as I took another step forward. Nothing to eat or drink in sight ? Eh shit. Either it was there or it wasn't, and I didn't have the energy to care. Gotta stay awake for the day, though. That meant pushups. On one hand, preferably. The more tension I accumulated early on, the easier I'd fall asleep next evening, and the best I'd sleep. So pushups it was. One... Two... Three... - Lost count after two hundred and bananas. There was some noise in the room. Ah yeah. The girl had come awake. I sighed, and abandoned my sportive endeavour, and sat down on the floor, back against the side of my bed. Left horn itchy, for reasons unknown. Well, anyway.

"Hiya miss. Not an early riser, aint'cha ?" So much for the hookup voice. Why did I reminisced spastic goblins ? Aa-fucking-nyway. "There should be breakfast somewhere, didn't bother to look around."

Without awaiting for an answer, I rose up, stretched all the way down from the head, and all the way up from the feet. Left horn still itchy. Well. I could bear with it. I'd let the missy find the breakfast, then I'd have something to drink, and go to whatever I had in the morning.

1579567053470.png

Peckinou Peckinou

Yua Smith
Trade Island- Rowena's Curios
8:00

The young blonde hurried back and forth across the ground floor of the curio shop, too and fro as she got some morning prep done. Dust the shelves, water the meowing cacti, make sure the register was prepped. First day of programs and electives, this would be fine, it'd be fine! Her gold and white prosthetic right hand lifted up a small vase as she cleaned some smudges off of it, humming gently to herself. So far she'd failed to make any meaningful impressions on anyone, but that was okay, right? She didn't need to stand out, she certainly didn't want too at least. Just make a few meaningful friends and just fly under the radar of everything else. No need to stand in the spotlight or be a shooting star, wall flower was much more her style!

Glancing out one of the windows of the shop, she took note of the other merchants and traders getting ready for the day as she put the vase back down, index finger reaching out to push it just into place. Perfect! Glancing down at herself to make sure she still looked presentable and neat...long sleeve shirt and slacks, all checked out. Her organic hand reached up, carefully brushing hair behind her ear and adjusting the small pin in her hair, muscle memory making things just right out of habit. Would her parents be happy with how she was doing so far? Or was she shooting too low? She knew pop wasn't too glad she hadn't gone pugnator for her first go through the school, but mama didn't seem too upset that she was doing something she wasn't going scientificus this time. I can do this. Just keep going, if everyone else can get through this school, so can I! Just...don't get noticed. Or bother anyone....or cause trouble.

Turning her prosthetic over so she could see the upper wrist, a small slide popped back to reveal an electric clock, Eight o'clock showing in beautiful gold numbers. It was already eight!? She had to hurry upstairs, Miss Rowena probably had breakfast set already! If she ate now, she'd still have time to get a little more prep done in the shop to make her day easier, and then get to her classes! Doing one more check of the room she turned on her heel, starting up the stairs to the 'living' area of the curio shop and into the kitchen room. "Miss Rowena? Are you up?"

image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Ariu Ei - 08:10 - The dorms

He was cute, she thought as she finished her drawing. It was far from perfect a piece, but it would do. Putting down the notebook and closing the lid on it, she put her pencil back in the case, before getting up to see what he was up to. The kitchen, huh... Arik didn't look like he could do anything about cooking for his dear life, so she found him sitting here at the table, greeting her with a smile when she entered. "Good morning Ariu !" - the birdlike voice rang nicely in the room's atmosphere.

She nodded in return, giving him a warm smile before heading towards the stove. While silent, the message of "Let me handle this" was present, and she would be damned if she wasn't able to feed a sixteen-year-old boy, after having had to take care of her six younger siblings. Reaching out for the various necessary ingredients and utensils, she began cooking for two; she didn't know whether he preferred to eat light in the morning, like her - usually, she'd take a cup of hot chocolate with a glass of fruit juice - or if he was of the kind who'd rather have a solid breakfast to last for a good part of the day. So she made enough for the two of them, with whatever was available.

Cooking wasn't what she really liked to do, though. It took too much of the mind to allow for other considerations, and most of the time you'd cook while hungry, so the combination of the scent of food and the ravenous hunger completely obliterated any possibility to think about other stuff. But she was quite good at it, even though her kitchen skills weren't the best out there, she could do decently. In the end, she laid before him two full plates to choose from, while she poured herself some milk as she sat down and began to drink silently.

It could use a little heat. Softly putting both of her hands on the sides of her cup, she stirred on the familiar thrumming of power in her veins, wreathing it in a thin veil of blood-red phantasmagoric flames. It did not even last two seconds, but now the milk was warm, and it felt good as she drank it down. She could get used to this routine, she thought, with a roommate just as cute and polite as hers. She smiled, and the day began beautifully.

Peckinou Peckinou

Multiple POV post

-

Siggie Hohlt

41cf7639e3accb72adffa943c6fa6fd0.jpg
The plate in Sig's hand would scare Atlas, piled so high it was. From table to head it loomed like a challenging beast. A monstrous "Doom Mountain" of food with butter pancake slopes and egg cheese divots with syrup n' sauce dripping on timber thick bacon; all resting atop tater-tot bedrock. Holy sweet food Jesus.... All the breakfast was on her plate and boy did it attract a look or twenty. That and her steady *NOMNOMNOMNOM* of vacuum powered eating as she packed away absurdly.

It was heaven.

The school chefs were uuuuuuuh-freaking-mazing at their job, and Siggie's standards were high. Midwesterners to breakfast were museum curators, garden tenders, scientists at study. Absolute experts of the trade they were, and the sternest of judge. Had a single blueberry been amiss on Sig's waffles it would've been noted, but such mistakes lacked. It was perfection!

If only the horrified onlookers in the meal-room felt the same. Siggie wondered amused what Willow would say!? Roomie would be right behind her to meal hall and Hohlt always found the reactions amusing.... That said, Willow was one hell of a glutton herself. Perhaps combined the two could tap out the chefs???

Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

-

Cayden Lou

256da6505ef6803f5e32cf8ef80850c0.jpg

"Your name is....?" the deskman asked, but Lou didn't want to say. Instead he looked down at deskman perplexed. Why did deskman sit so skewed? His angle was strange, like someone had twisted his spine softly to set misaligned. Weird but --

"Buddy!?? Name? You're expected here or....?" security man asked with spite. He was angry, but why? Cayden hadn't spoke? Was that why? The lack of action? Perhaps so but security deskman didn't explain, saying instead--

"I'm calling admin cause you're creeping me out! I've had enough of you weird kids! You keep showing up here with your weird outfits and your weird accents and your weird little smug attitudes and your special powers but what about me huh? Like I'm supposed to sit here getting stared at by --

"Cayden... Lou" the boy'd answer low at last, cutting off redface's rant with"Redface, good name for him" running through his head picturesque, thoughts inverbal and geometric; amused as well. Because deskman was full pissed and tilted; breathing heavy with tense hands. It was so strange how the round man was this upset, bemoaning -- "God where do they find you kids!?" as he leafed through paperwork, flipping pages for the name with "C....Lou...." on his lips, stopping on a random docket with a sigh and "Yeah you're here. Head in already... I've had enough of this crap and it's seven fifty!" with a dismissive wave.

Some fifteen minutes later.

It was a food place, they told him he should eat before first class. Electives were today they said, but what were electives? Cayden didn't know, he'd find out later? Maybe someone would tell him? But he didn't feel like asking, what a conundrum. The meal hall was nice though; foreign but it smelled good even if the sea provided better. He'd have to make due in this new place, a sure-bet he'd have to settle for less. At least they offered fruits! Some familiar and others new from places he couldn't name. Plenty to fill a plate as he walked out the serving section and to a random table, sitting some ten-fifteen feet from a group of chatting students.

It was a nice beginning and Cayden felt comfortable, even if the seat was a bit high. Certainly not ergonomic.

Last edited:
Willow 'Wispy'
Cafe
Jet Jet

Walking behind Siggie a fair distance Willow had only gotten out of bed and showered before her roomie was bounding out the door. Grabbing her things she managed to drag herself out of the door behind Siggie. Closing and locking it she managed to get herself upright, her arms hanging low and she looked like someone who had been sleeping for years. The reality was that the girl was out of energy, her body burning all that was left to help keep her body temperature above 104. Shuffling like a zombie her legs finally began to function normally as she heated up. Her dead shuffle finally ended when she smelled the food being prepared for them. Perking up immediately she tried to catch up to Siggie but ended up behind her a person or two in line.

Grabbing three plates the redhead managed to juggle them all as her eyes, hair and tattoos suddenly changed to a deep blue. Piling on the food she easily gave Siggie a run for her money in the stacking of the plates minigame they shared. The looks from others didn’t bother the now blue haired woman as she almost hovered over to her seat beside Siggie. Sitting down she didn’t waste any time as she set to devouring the bounty she had gathered. The scene unfolding before the others was almost like twenty piranha made manifest into two women. Only now noticing the looks from others Willow suddenly snapped her head up, her body flaring as its color changed once more to a blaring and vibrant red “WHAT! Have you never seen someone eat before?!” Willow snapped before returning to her excited blue as the smell of her pancakes once more graced her senses.

Slowly looking away she turned to glance at Siggie noticing the girl was almost out. Nudging one of her plates over towards the other girl she couldn’t help but smile for a moment. “So good.. I live for food.” Willow mumbled out, unable to keep herself from complimenting the food even as she tried to eat more. The girls natural glow seemed to be growing the more she ate, her body processing the food quickly and giving the girl the energy she desperately needed to keep her from slipping into a terrible coma.​

~Lee Owens~
Thursday, the 5th of October, Year 500
08:00 - The Dorms

Lee Owens.jpg Lee was fortunately an early riser. His parents had always told him that sleeping in was for lazy people, and he wasn't lazy. It had only been a few days at this point, but the redhead felt comfortable at Augurium. It helps to have some good friends! He made a few more and got to know his other ones better and to be completely honest he was having a ton of fun! He still didn't understand why everyone back home hated Augurium, but maybe it was because they didn't know how nice everyone really was! Speaking of nice, Talvyn's voice called out for Lee. The older boy was Lee's first and bestest friend here. Talvyn had taught Lee how to do a lot of things since he first arrived and the older boy even picked up the habit of making food for them both ever since the redhead's failed attempt at eggs. Lee shouted back, "I'm up!" Scrambling to the kitchen, already dressed in his uniform, the younger boy excitedly eyed what Talvyn was making. "Pancakes?" Coming around behind his roommate, the redhead peeked at the leftover batter. "Can I help?" His mother never let him bake; something about how little boys shouldn't be in the kitchen. He didn't really get it but never argued with it. But now I can make my own! Already reaching for the spatula, Lee eagerly waited for his roommate's reply. In place of his parents' authority, Talvyn's word had became law; the younger looked towards the older now for answers and rules. Lee didn't know enough about Augurium to feel comfortable acting on his own, so it helped to have someone tell him what was what.

((Interacting with Peckinou Peckinou 's Talvyn))

DFA57621-F03A-4C21-B24F-ED8DA2DB8E53.jpeg

xelon
interaction: Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne
xelon tilted his head to one side as he kept following along were they ok? it looked like they had bitten themselves xelon frowned disappointedly it didn't seem to good to have the roommate hurt themselves right in the morning, "you sure you ok there? did you bite your lip or something?" he asked with a somewhat worried look to the other boy expression also seeming worried "but.. i guess neither of us slept very well then, guess it makes sense yesterday sure was something hey?" he said trying to at strike up some conversation with the other boy.

Avia
Dorms-Cafe

Having slept like a corpse for the majority of the night the once nocturnal Avia rolled over, her wings enveloping her like a fuzzy and soft cocoon. The noise of the broadcast made her eyes snap open, her wings pulling back as she let out a loud groan. Sitting up she tried to stretch her wings out in her room but was unable to get them to stretch to their full length. Getting up she wobbled slightly before finding decent balance. Immediately she made her way into the bathroom and took a bath, her feathers being washed off and leaving her smelling like pure vanilla. Getting dressed and managing to slide the clothing over her feathers she made her way outside before beginning to make her way towards the Cafe for breakfast.

Picking up a plate she looked around, her eyes locking onto two women that looked like they could put an all you can eat buffet out of business by the way they were packing the food away. Looking towards the food once more the carnivorous woman stacked her plate high with as many forms of protein and meat as she could before making her way unsteadily towards a place to sit. Sitting down she immediately set to work eating the food she had. Using her talons she was able to slice up the meat before dropping it into her mouth. She soon became keenly aware of some people staring at her like she was a freak show attraction. Looking up the guy directly across from her was looking at her like he was caught in a pair of headlights. "Do you wish for your food to be Avia's?" she suddenly blurted out before he began to rapidly shake his head no. "Stop staring at us." she finished .​

It was a simple book. Small, as wide and long as a hand at most, but quite thick, perhaps three fingers in breadth. Hard cover, dark brown leather, covering both the front, the back, and the side, with a little curve on the last part. A few patterns were made into the thick leather, but they were mostly invisible; the book looked quite old, ancient maybe. Worn-out, at least. There was no title, nor any form of text on the cover. Only a quite large symbol, in the shape of a spade. It was lying at the center of a circular pattern, barred by three thin sinistral stripes. It was a most peculiar symbol. For the non-initiated, that is.

For those with knowledge in the matters of heraldry, this book had not been penned by a pure-blood, as the sinistral stripes were the obvious indicator of the bastardry of its owner. For any reader, it would be an interesting experience to skim through - bastards' tales often depicted what nobles' did not. The hideous truth, or the vilest lies. Stories that said more about people and less about things like glory or honor. Bare words, hidden in plain truth, recounting what the blue-dyed bloodlings really were like. Honeyed sentences displayed in the most hidden corners of literature, spreading slander and libel about the very few sinless aristocrats.

There also was another kind. The rarest, and the most sought after by amateurs of depravity and collectors of the strange. Not all bastards are born under omens of infidelity; a handful have come to the world under the direst signs, when the sun of common sense is veiled by an eclipse of illusions and hallucinations. Those bastards seldom live past twelve. Those who put down on the paper the tales of their lives told stories wreathed in folly and seeping of madness. Most often, the act of agression of their noble parent onto the commoner left the child deformed, whether it be physically or in the mind. Whether the bastard would live in silk or rags depended on the last shred of clarity of the blue-blooded aggressor - not that they would unconditionnally live loved by their progenitor. Though there were indeed such cases, where the noble took a liking to the child, and through the remorse stemming from guilt, raised them as any pure-blood, loved them as any good parent would.
Needless to say, those were exceedingly rare - the act of conceiving an illegitimate child was neither a frequent nor frivolously accomplished one, even among the least balanced bluebloods.
In this book's case however, it did seem to have belonged to such a creature. A bastard born of unconsensual action, yet taken in and raised lovingly by their aristocratic parent. An interesting read.

Once the book opened, a name was visible on the back of the front cover. Written with a quill, most likely, as the letters wrought by a child's hand had shifting lines, indicating the use of a pointed tool. It was barely discernable, as the once jet black ink had dessicated with time, leaving only a brown, ghostly imitation of the original writing. But it was nonetheless readable.

"DiaRy oF MarIeLLe SAviNIA MiKAELi Dell'ASSo DE SpaDA"

Though it was cleanly struck through by a line of the same ink, albeit a bit less dry. The line below was written by a steadier hand, though the overall shape of the letters remained the same.

"Diary of Marielle Savinia Mikaeli, Vendicatora corrutore Dell'Asso de Spada" - ended by a perfect drawing of a grapevine leaf. Indeed, it would be a recollection of madness... Very few nobles dared to bring into their name their Vendetta when they waged one, for it was less a real name, and more a title, a bloody sacrament of vengeance that would be left in the dust only when death begone, be it that of the avenger or their unfortunate targets. For a bastard to do so... It was unconceivable to any pure-blooded noble. It would be akin to painting a target in their backs and commandeering their very own execution. No aristocrat worth their salt would give them the slightest chance to live any more second, for they could well be the next in the very long list of corpses that were intended to be.

On the very first page, the entry was titled quite simply, by the word of "Papa". The rest of the text was not nearly as clean, nor easy to read, for it was both childlikely written, and traced by shaking hands, most likely under intense emotions. Reading as such...

"Dear diary... I am scared. Today, I have seen Papa scream at Brother Marco. It is the first time he has been like this... It was scary. I was on the side of the room, and I yet was afraid. When Papa got up from his chair, it was like the room got smaller. The candles were not bright any more. The big hearth behind him was not warm any more. The tapestries, they had changed. Before, they were just with weird patterns, but when he got up, they were like demons, with big red scary faces and black flames all around. I think it was almost as scary as Papa being angry. When he started speaking, it sounded like a big dragon from Sister Julia's stories had come in the castle and started roaring. His voice was shaking the room, and even Brother Antonio and Cousin Cesare looked afraid. Cousin Francesca looked like she was about to cry. I was crying too. I had tears in all of my eyes. I did not see well, because of them, but I think that only Fried the butler was not moved. He was standing straight and right like a spear during the entire thing, looking stern and steady. And Papa roared like a dragon. I have never felt more cold than at that moment. It was the most scary thing I have ever seen ! Brother Marco looked like he would have preferred to be against a real dragon, with the wings and the claws and the fire and all, rather than to be in front of an angry Papa. I did not know how long Papa stayed angry, but at one moment, it all stopped. It was like something was broken. The scary masks were gone away. Brother Antonio and Cousin Cesare sighed. I did not see them, but I was just at their side, because I had closed my eyes when I had started to cry. When I opened my eyes, Papa was in front of me, and he looked worried. He was on one knee, like the knights do when Papa gives them their sword and their Name. His shiny grey eyes were looking at mine, and I was not able to look away. Papa took out his handkerchief, the pretty one, with the symbol of the family on it, and he started to wipe my tears. I think that broke something else in the room. Nobody else was moving. I have never been hit by a weapon, but I think that the gaze of Lady Lorenza was like one, it was burning like fire and I could feel it on my neck. But Papa did not care. He was very gentle. After he was done, he asked me, very softly. "Why do you cry, Mari ? Did I make you sad ?" And I was shaking, because Papa was being kind to me, and I thought that I was just someone else to him. I did not think I was special to him. He never wiped off Sister Julia's tears when the boys she was going out with left her, he did not wipe Lady Lorenza's tears either when her brother, Uncle-In-Law Arturo died. But he did for me. And I could not speak. I managed, but only a little. "Yes" I said, "It makes me sad when you scream", I said, "It makes me sad and it scares me and it also scares everyone...", I said, "And I don't want anyone to be sad !", I said, and I was crying again. So he did not say a word, and he reached out with his arms, and he took me against him. It felt warm, and it felt safe, to be in his embrace. And he said very softly in my ear, "I am sorry, Mari. I won't make you cry again."

But the book was not the primary concern of its owner at the time. Marielle was praying. She was an early riser, and profited of her free time to send a message to her Papa, wherever he was, whether it be in heaven, or still on earth, or maybe even still by her side. She was kneeling on her bed, a hand on the cover of the book, the other clenched over her heart, unmoving. She was wearing naught but a white nightgown, and the spade-shaped Memento Stone from her Papa. It was not shining at the moment, barely reflecting any light. Marielle concentrated as she recalled the memories, and words started to escape her mouth, like a litany.

"I have not forgotten, Papa. That day when you showed me how truly strong you were. How powerful and how kind. I still remember the feeling of you wiping my tears, of you hugging me like you did. I swear once more, I will never give up, Papa, for you, and for everyone else. I will bring them to an end, just like they thought they did for us. So pray for me in heaven, Papa, so that I can succeed."

Obviously, there was no response, but the atmosphere around her, she thought, shifted. From neutral, uncaring and foreign... To friendly, filled with approval, and familiar. Papa was smiling on her, and he was agreeing with her. She felt invigorated by the thought, and once she was done praying, she put the book back on a shelf among others, and put her day clothes on. They were modest though rich, discreet though beautiful, as fits a bastard. She did not raise her hood, as it was not polite, and manners mattered to her. Silently, she walked to the kitchen, preparing herself a short breakfast, and eating it without so much as a whisper.

The announcer's voice rang in the air, and she listened carefully. As she finished eating, she jotted down the day's schedule on a piece of paper lying around, and went on to prepare whatever she might need. She thought she would probably not see her roommate of the entire day - he looked like one hell of a lazy person, but she'd also learned not to judge a book by its cover. Perhaps he was merely very tired ? It did not matter to her. She went back to her bed, sitting on it, reminiscing of happier times as time went by slowly.

The clock ticked. Tick. Tick. As seconds went by, the ticking of the hands became louder and louder. From unperceptible to deafening, it was how it sounded to her ears. Her eyes were closed, and she was listening. Of course, there was not a clock in sight; it did not stop Marielle from hearing it chip away at time, its workings becoming clearer and clearer. Finally, one gear clinked louder that the others. It was more of a great clang, and it made her shoot awake, truly awake. She opened her eyes, and her visions of clockwork were gone, fading little by little as light shone again in her eyes. It was 8:30 am. She decided to see what did the people around here look like, and headed out to the hall. Maybe she would meet her roommate ?

Last edited:
Mavior Eleus
Cafe

After his walk from the dorms to the cafe, he followed the routine he had set for himself. Grab plate, fill it with food to keep him running, and then find a seat. Simple. However, halfway towards a place to sit he paused, attention jumping towards an oddity in the cafe. A woman...no, avian...both? His mind raced to process what he was seeing...it looked like a humanoid snow owl, but he had never heard of a mutation of such extent, nor read of any sort of entity. His brain quickly ran through a list of possibilities of what to do. Observe from afar? No, he'd attract attention to himself if he just stared at her. Ignore it? Impossible to consider, the idea of ignoring a chance to learn more about such an oddity. Direct approach? Regrettably this was probably his best course of action, despite his failings in social interaction.

Changing his course from the seat he had planned to go to, he started over towards where the woman sat before taking a seat beside her, ignoring the unspoken social taboo of taking a seat so close to someone you didn't know when one could sit at least one away from them. Stoic and emotionless features paid her no mind at first, attention focused on at least getting a bit of food in, to which end he ate a few strawberries to at least make himself seem like he had come here out of coincidence as opposed to intending to hunt down information. How did he approach this situation, he couldn't just open with 'what are you'. Not only was it an extremely idiotic way to start a conversation, it was impolite socially...and as he already failed to blend in on that front, it was best not to make it worse. Popping a blueberry into his mouth he considered his other options...ask where she's from? No, not direct enough, round about answers were possible. Study her until she spoke to him? Possible, but again, socially incorrect and would only draw unneeded focus on himself. Compliment her? An interesting approach and one he hadn't considered before...but compliment what?..The feathers, her wings? Both? After a moment, he settled on the former. Swallowing the fruit he had in his mouth he spoke up, voice calm and semi monotone as ever as he turned his attention to her, barely turning his head. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I thought it correct to compliment you on your feathers, they're quite beautiful." Was that how one did the complimenting thing, or had he did it incorrectly? It was honestly hard to tell, but one learned from experience.

Cayde and Ten

256da6505ef6803f5e32cf8ef80850c0.jpg
d335b27069ef9d8ae2aa915834f93fee.jpg
Breakfast was mmm mmm mmm..... Mmm mmm delicious with tang tasty citrus n' apple-mango spines with dry pineapples and sea grapes. A good selection indeed; though dwarfed by raw fish. Nothing beat clean n' cold just caught salmon sliced on the block; or mega-tuna with seared-ends and a raw core. Fruit was pure and clean like fish but didn't have the same weight. Maybe the chefs would supply the raw and uncut? Be the French connection? Clouds were water too so maybe skyfish could be caught? Thought-pictured with "I love skyfis - -

"YO!"

"AYO!"

Cut a voice from left field, like an angry barbershop shit-talker he'd continue with "Yeah I'm talkin' to your dumbass.... Wake up!" jumping to --

"Earth to Cayd? Hello??? Houston we have a problem.... This mufucka talk less than my two year old and his ass nineteen! NINETEEN! Shit ain't sweet no more, your ass too old to be playin --

"Ten, I'm focusing" Lou'd answer quiet, leaning in. Deep-staring at a knot in his apple mango as Ten climbed from his scarf, rolling out and onto the table with a metal *Thud* and "WELL SHIT! He does speak! And yo, between me and you..." the robot'd begin, his baseball sized body leaning Lou's way conspiratorial.

"That's your roommate over there" he'd say at last, claw arm pointing a girl's way, his lense looking up at a fruit focused Cayden, digging for an answer. Boy would he get one too. A loquacious poetic, beautiful and artistic --

"So?" from Lou with his elbows tabletop and clasp-hands to mouth in contemplation. Mirrored opposite by Ten who'd twirl and dance with frustration, yelling out! "Fuck you mean? She baaaaaad Cay? How you...? Man you got looks for no reason? Tall and all that shit. Yeah she got that voodoo uhh.... cut ya shit off look but you lost pick rights! I'm telling you!" the bot pleads, last few an urgent passioned request, answered with silence....

Broken by -- "Oh ite then, so you just team bitch-made for life? That's dope Cay, real dope but I got your back. Imma help you help you, you feel me?" added hyper, drawing a short laconic look from Cayden who'd return to the fruit after a second. Unbothered because he'd heard it all before. Ten would never do something reckless, he knew what his bot was --

"Where's Ten?" Lou'd think simple and surprised, eyes darting from his fruit to where his bot had been, then back to the fruit, then back to the missing bot... had he....? Shit! Ten had gone rogue and Cayden watched it in horror as the bot wheeled and dealed through foot and chair, dashing to his roommate!

"I hate you Ten, I hate you so much"

Cayd' think as Ten hurdled to Marielle's leg, latching on her thigh with -- "AY mama! That angry orange kid over there said he likes your fohead crystal! Ya'll two roommates right? Told me to tell you that he wants to tell you to come kick it and get acquainted? Copy?"

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Last edited:
1579840726370.png~ Nayr ~
06:30ish-07:00ish - Dorms
WAAAAKE UP BRAIIIIN. Okay. Good enough. Nayr shot up about an hour or more before the alarm lady even went off. Sure, she seemed like a spaz and a half, but that didn't mean she didn't work hard all the same! Starting the day early was one such thing. She rubbed her hands together and shot out of bed with a blast of air. It was only a couple minutes more before she was dressed and ready for the day. There was, as well, the whole thing about her roomie though... who was a little bit of a resting bitch. Not a resting bitch face, just plain resting bitch as a basic setting. That was fine though. She would become her friend whether she wanted to or not.

With a big smile on her face and all the confidence in the world, she strode into her roomie's room. Was there a lock on the door? Maybe. It did feel like it got stuck for a second... OH WELL. May be broken, but it was WAKE TIME NOW.

Nayr stuck her fingers in her mouth and sounded off a whistle that the neighbors probably could hear, and started talking without missing a beat, "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade~" the sound held until she ran out of breath, then she gasped and continued, "Wake up! Today is a bright and shiny new day and you have more bitch to be and more things to bitch at! We both need to be the bitchiest bitches we can be and rule the motherfucking world! Can't do that while you're asleep!"

"And beyond that, today is the day we get to do our electives! WOO!" she turned and left the room as quickly as she had entered, darting into her own room for a second, then back again with a large fruit in her hands, which she subsequently tossed at her poor roommate. "Eat up! I made it myself, you know. You probably have Business, right? I don't. I think I'm most looking forward to Adventuring! Ooo, or maybe Zoology. I don't know. All of them sound so good."

She paused and looked at her roomie who hadn't even had time to do anything with her hyper little tirade, "Why aren't you up yet?"

Jet Jet

Siggie Hohlt

f4eeb5b7452c99cea076996a0b47507c.jpg
"IKNWO! MFFSKLLFS!" Siggie'd answer chewing with chipmunk cheeks as she mumbled the blurred agreement.

*Sigh*

Tearjerkingly amazing godlike superfood made by Jesus on the griddle. The two girls had food issues but it was amazing. The randoms could never understand and Willow was on the money, they had no frame. The pair was enjoying a good meal, IT WAS NOTHING to be ashamed of..... Even if they ate like the Taz Devil! So exhaling a white-cloud frustration emote she'd look to Willow with -- "They're so annoying, every breakfast they look at me like I have three heads!" laughed as she killed the extra plate in a single tilt, knocking back the final touch with a content gulp. Man roomie was awesome for that! Bringing in a support plate! Fourth quarter, game winning buzzer beater levels of clutch that was and Hohlt'd thank with --

"THANKYOU! You're the best roommate, you love food, you bring EXTRA food! You GLOW! But uhhh... I haven't asked and I don't want to be um, offensive but....." excited bright with an ending hush turned whispering -- "Why do you glow??? What does it do? Can you like.... Shoot energy out? Does your skin get hot? Can your skin catch on fire????" rapid asked and rabid curious as she sipped orange juice through a straw, ADHD buzzing.

Last edited:
~Taram Isa~
08:00 - En Route to Cafeteria

Taram Best.jpg Yawning, the blonde stretched her arms over her head as she walked down the hall. She had stayed up pretty late in order to go over everything for the class she was TAing one more time. If she handled being a TA well it would look good on her later, especially when it came to applying for the Ultima program. *Plus I might actually learn something useful.* You never knew when something you learned in class would actually prove to be useful sometime later in life. Glancing behind her just before she rounded a corner, she paused as her familiar hung back. Taram rolled her eyes. "C'mon pudge ball, I'm not carrying you." That's what I get for spoiling him; he's turned into a brat. Sounds from around the corner made her stop though. What the hell? Not even bothering to be cautious, she rounded the corner to find Pandora surrounded by more of her grotesque creations. The Tres Forus scowled at the other girl as she recalled how their last match went. Cupping her hands around her mouth, she shouted at Pandora "You owe me a shoe you know!" Her familiar peeked out from behind her legs, suddenly shy due to the other creatures' presence. Scooping her familiar up into her arms, Taram approached Pandora with a cool attitude. "Letting your pet eat someone's shoe is kinda a dick move."

((Interacting with Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider 's Pandora))

08:35 - Marielle - Cafe

It would have been a nice day, as the light of the sun felt warm and soothing. Soon, the classes would have started and she would have taken her first steps in the brand new world of Augurium. She had come to the cafe to gauge her fellow students, and perhaps catch a glimpse of her roommate. In the end, after having emptied a glass of orange juice, she was quietly sitting on a bench, watching the ebb and flow of the people, when suddenly, mild pain flared through her leg and a shrill robotic voice rose to her ears.

She did not get any word out of what looked like a basket-ball with a camera was yelling at her, besides "Orange boy" and "Roommate", but that was enough to understand what was going on. That thing was the sidekick-cum-maybe assistant to her roommate, the tanned boy in orange clothes sitting at a nearby table with an ashamed look. Well. It looked like the robotic whatever had gone rogue on its master. At least it was no attack, nor any kind of attempt on her.

Still, corrections were in order. Delicately, she picked up the rogue robot, and bringing it back to its master, asked on a polite but stark tone "Does this minor inconvenience belong to you, sir ?"

Jet Jet

IMG_20191128_101452-1.jpg
The specs were right and it was a masterwork; a symphony of optimal order. It wasn't just the moving parts firing right, efficiency was maxed with functionality unobstructed. Done off old-model bootstraps and elbow grease it was tough-done but working well; so Jade's satisfaction was buzzing. She was "happy" and a genuine smile shined through at the crunched numbers, at theory practiced in digital computer run marked Flawless. Of course proper field tests were in order but simulations were almost always right. This was it, what Jade lived for! The satisfaction of a job well done, and for it to be this invention! The one she'd been chasing for so long! She'd be a magi-tech superstar! The company's inheritance would be hers after this. Shirato Group was in the bag, it had to -- but what was that noise? "What is it now?" She'd think aggressive as a soft-sounding

"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Crept through the walls of her lab... wait... Her lab? Something was wrong but Jade couldn't place it as the volume increased a bit to --

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"What's going on here?" thought again as the noise continued. It didn't make any sense that...?

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade~"

It was so loud! No one was in her lab!
Where was this coming from!!!!?

Wait.

"I'M NOT IN MY LAB..... I'M DREAMING" came conclusion as Jade shot awake, eyes firing red-open and angry to be up, her wondrous dream replaced an out of breath Nayr who went on and on and on about being a bitch and being the biggest possible bitch. Something else about electives and then *poof* she'd dissappear, running out and in with some giant fruit item. All Jade could do through it was stare like a convicted felon, brow furrowing bull-mad at the entire situation. The cherry on top being her ending question of "Why aren't you up yet", which Jade started to answer with "Becau -- cut off by her obnoxiously loud alarm, ringing with a high pitched analogue bell.

Oof

Jade was deadpan as she slapped the top of her clock, looking back at Nayr with viper-eyes and "Because I..." and a tired sigh as she looked over the fruit with a raised eyebrow, failing to identify the creation, taking a second to answer with -- "My alarm's set at seven five, next time you do that I'm boobie trapping the door to electrocute you" as she pushed blankets aside like a discarded weight, sliding out of bed in a thin cotton blouse and underwear, holding back venom for the younger girl because it was immaterial.

Nayr'd woken her a minute early. Little to yell over but still, boundaries were true so she'd reinforce the threat with "I'm not kidding. Did it to a man with little respect for my alone time" the second half amused with thoughts of wild times as she walked to the hallway, inspecting the fruit. It was a curious thing, examined while answering "Of course, business was my second selection" said absent-minded while scanning the gift; a strange creation indeed. Vitae could make unique bio-builds the same way Jade could make unique magitech. Something worth a look and intriguing enough to ask "This?" said holding up the fruit, adding "What is it?" with razor-tone prying away.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
1580011362807.png~ Venissa ~
08:00 - Dorms
Venissa groaned loud with the sounds of the infernal alarm lady and covered her head with her pillow. She just wanted to sleep a little longer...

After a long few minutes debating on whether to get up or pretend she didn't hear anything, she hefted herself up into a sitting position. Her straight black hair was tangled and sticking out at odd angles. She rubbed some of it out of her face and stood up lazily, yawning as she stretched out her stiff arms. After grabbing some clothes to change into, she headed into the bathroom, shouting for her roommate to hear her, "Hey! I'm up. I'm gonna take a shower. If you're still here and wanna eat breakfast with me, cool. If not, also cool. I'm too tired to care."

As the water hissed to life, she stripped off her pajamas and forced her eyes back open from their slowly lulling state. This week had been hell for her. All this magic. All this change. The culture shock alone was enough to make her want to throw up, let alone how terrified she was all the time for this... corrupting influence. Or not corrupting. She wasn't sure anymore, and the fact that doubt filled her dreams only made her more and more exhausted every day she woke up. Today would hopefully be better. There was more freedom in today's activities and more breaks to be had. They didn't have to exhaust their mana again, they could rest and look into what they were interested in.

Her electives would probably surprise someone. She had adventuring... and though it wasn't at the top of her list, she was excited about it. Getting to see the world, see new things, learn about things outside of a dome stuck in a frozen hellscape. It wasn't like she could ever go outside at home. The temperatures would freeze her quickly, and if they didn't, the animals would make sure she didn't last long. Everyone knew how dangerous the massive Storm Runner was, and there had been at least a few times that you could hear their footsteps from inside the dome... like a small earthquake.

Beyond that, she had Patronus to look forward to. Another surprising choice for such a meek little girl, but she wanted to be able to protect people. She didn't want anyone to go through what she did.

After a few minutes, she finished her quick shower and dressed before stepping back out. "Liliana? You here?" she asked to the quiet of the apartment. Once she saw her roomie was still around, a smile touched her face and she didn't feel so alone again, "Sweet! Let's go get some breakfast." She opened the door for her, "Do you wanna go to the Trade Island or just head to the cafeteria?"

Kyrenka Kyrenka

Avia
Breakfast Cafe

Continuing to eat her meat filled breakfast Avia gripped several pieces of bacon in her talon before raising it up and dropping it unceremoniously into her mouth. She chewed the bacon, drawing it in before it disappeared entirely into her maw. Lowering her head once more she saw someone walking towards her table and stared the entire time until they sat down. Her big eyes took in his form, studying him before tilting her head questioningly. The man-thing didn't take any action towards her and she soon refocused on her food as he began to eat. Finishing her plate after a few moments she pushed the plate away from herself before bringing one of her wings in. After cleaning her talons off she began to brush them through her feathers before letting them go back to their resting position.

Snapping her head towards Mav as he spoke up she stared at him, her eyes unblinking for far longer than a normal human. She waited for him to finish speaking, then waited a few moments more before finally blinking and clearing her throat. "Man-Thing sits and eat eats. What does man-thing wish-want? We love the compliments given to us. Most stare and judge us, we can feel their eyes on us." Avia chirps out before going and plucking a feather out of her wing and holding it up for Mav. "Does Man-thing want? Do you wish to give us the yummies?" Avia asked motioning towards the rest of the food on Mav's plate.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Mavior Eleus
Cafe

His brain sizzled and cooked, like a steak on a flat top as he heard this woman speak. He had come to understand his room mates speech patterns and how he held himself, but this was a brand new level of language to understand. Mental cogs ground to a standstill as if one had tossed their hand in between to make them cease their movement...though after a brief moment the machine was back to work, a new course plotted and fixes issued across the board. That was definitely common tongue, though she used it differently. She was doubling up words into a single meaning, synonyms slapped together like some Frankenstein horror. When she referred to herself she used 'us', as if she was a plural organism....was she a plural organism? Or was it simply a way she spoke?

Eyes darted towards the feather she held out, a tempting thing he could examine and study, a tangible, feelable thing he could look over. Swallowing down a silver-dollar pancake he gave a nod, gently pushing the plate towards the woman and holding out his hand for the feather in exchange. "I don't eat much, and I would prefer not to waste food...you're welcome to it." He paused for a moment, his brain rifling through a library of words to use to string together a sentence that would be understated and still get his point across, while still making him seem the societies norm for being polite. "I suppose I just wanted to know about you, you're quite unique. I apologize that others have been more rude by simply staring at you. To be clear, I don't want to judge you what so ever, I just want to learn."

Rowena Luna.jpg~ Rowena ~
08:00 - Luna's Curio Corner
Coming around the corner with a corset on and fanciful blue dress with an almost inappropriate slit up the middle, Rowena smiled, a slender, short-haired beauty of a woman with two lip piercings on her lower lip. She looked at her little helper with blue eyes that matched her dress and dark red hair that complimented her corset, "Of course I'm up. I was making breakfast."

She hadn't had a child in a long while, and this little Yua was... sweetly reminiscent. Her own were long gone by now. This little one had their own issues that required assistance, and she had made it clear to her family that she had few other options that would suit little Yua. After all, she already had a prosthetic. Who could say what would happen next?

Rowena motioned to the table, which had already been placed with metal cloches covering two plates, "Go ahead and sit. I think this breakfast will be memorable. I've enjoyed myself." Perhaps a little too much, she thought with a smirk. After revealing the food, two gregorian chanting chocolate frogs were shown. They were exquisite, and looked to be alive they were so detailed - let alone the fact that they were moving and... chanting.

"Eat up," she said, tearing into one herself, "If they get warm, the singing will move down a few octaves and slow and distort. It would be quite disturbing. I've made a couple of extra though that you can take with you for a snack." Despite being chocolate, they were indeed a full meal nutritionally. She had outdone herself. Her second... or maybe third favorite minor creation. Her first at the moment was the meowing cactus that Yua was looking after. So cute.

They were stopping by Terra Austri soon, and as far as she had overheard... they were picking up an ultima there. They always made things more interesting. She definitely didn't want to miss that!

"Right, right. Now then, Yua darling? Remember to keep yourself in check, have a careful day, be wonderful, and do try to make some friends. You're so alone, and while that does help your predicament in certain ways, you'll end up being a very sad woman without those to enjoy yourself with. Oh! Perhaps even a girlfriend! Or a boyfriend. Which way do you go again?" she was enthusiastic, but for the life of her couldn't recall which one was normal at the moment... There had been many a time that homosexuality had been nigh as common as hetero. The Greeks were a perfect example. She made a soft, mm sound, "Ah. Not that it actually matters, of course. Swing whatever way you please... or don't. The point of this talk was to make you friends, not get you a significant other - at least not yet. Friends do have to come first, after all."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Pandora
Kyrenka Kyrenka

"You are going to trip me!" Pandora chimed out rather annoyed as the creatures continued their rain dance around her legs. An impulse to kick one of them suddenly came over her but she resisted as she heard a noise from down the hall. The rabbits seemed to notice it as well as they immediately broke their circle and began to run towards the noise. Picking up her pace she tried to catch up to the rabbits but stopped dead in her tracks as Taram came around the corner. Standing there like a deer caught in a set of headlights she just stared at the taller blonde woman. The Jacks on the other hand continued their head on charge towards Taram and her familiar. The second they got close to the woman they heard her yell towards their master and all at once their heads swiveled 180 degrees like an owl to stare at Pandora. "Yeah well, you destroyed it so I think you got revenge enough." Pandora said, crossing her arms and pouting.

As if reacting to their creators feeling the Jacks gathered around Taram before beginning their slow dance. They broke off after a single rotation and gathered around the one with orange eyes. One of the Jacks opened the orange ones mouth and stuck its stubby hand down its mouth. Fishing around it tugged on something before pulling out a rather greasy looking shoe... Taram's shoe to be exact. The scene made Pandora begin to laugh before pointing over "Heyyy... they got your shoe... oh thats kinda.. what happened to that shoe." Pandora began cheerily but mumbled out the rest before looking back to Taram. "Sorry... I guess I can make you one. I dont actually have any money to buy one or anything extra to be honest." Pandora admitted.

Yua Smith
08:00 - Luna's Curio Corner
The short blonde quickly ducked over into a respectful bow, a habitual thing from home. "Good morning Miss Rowena! Thank you for breakfast!" So far, in the few days she's been here, she had no real complaints about her host and boss. She was sweet, albeit a bit eccentric. She was patient too, and was always willing to show her how to do something and improve herself, which helped her in more ways than she could count...Snapping out of her thoughts she made her way to the table, opening up the cloche off her plate to reveal..frogs. Chocolate frogs... The frogs were chanting!? She struggled and failed to hide her surprise and shock...Miss Rowena had a fondness for unique breakfasts, but she was certain this was the first time her meal seemed alive and singing gregorian chant. Forcing composure onto her face she replaced her shock with her honey-sweet smile. Miss Rowena hadn't led her wrong yet or made something bad yet, so hold her doubts! "Thank you Miss Rowena." She bowed a bit in her seat again before grabbing the frog in her hand, inspecting it for a minute...how did she go about this? It was still chanting...just take an arm then? Nibble just a bit, make sure it didn't scream or anything terrible?

Grabbing onto it she bit off the front leg off the meal, to which it stopped it's song...and it was delicious too! Nibbling on the faux frog as she explained it's oddities, she internally gave a squeak of worry. She couldn't decline to take them, she'd made them already! But if they got warm...she'd sound like a horror show in her classes! Swallowing what was in her mouth, she spoke up. "Thank you miss, I appreciate it." She fell silent as she listened to her host and mentor spoke, pale cheeks lighting up rosy pink in embarrassment. "O-of course ma'am! I'll try to make a friend today then, and be safe as always!" Hearing her muse about boyfriends and girlfriends, her pink blush got larger, causing her to stare at her plate. "I go uhm...Both? Neither? I uhm....I-I don't know, I've never really been attracted to anyone before. I promise though, I'll make a friend today, for sure!"

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
~María de los Ángeles~
08:00 - The Dorms

Maria.jpg Ever since she could remember, María always got up at the crack of dawn. Sleeping in wasn't a concept back home and sure as hell wasn't a thing in the military. Augurium was no different; the soldier had fallen into the routine of getting up around 0500, doing some PT, taking a shower, and then making breakfast before class. Currently, she was doing the breakfast part with some omelettes. During the past couple of days María was able to go out to the Trade Islands to pick up groceries to stock their fridge; she indulged Miranda a little bit and bought some sweets, but they were scarce since she didn't want the younger girl to get cavities. Especially since she apparently has no self-control. That was a lesson that was learnt the hard way. The brunette paused in her cooking as she heard her roommate's voice from the bedroom. "Already awake Miranda," she called back, "I'm in the kitchen. What's wrong?"

((Interacting with Blackrose7 Blackrose7 's Miranda))

1580091798995.png~ Ivanna ~
05:45-07:45 - Dorms
Tired. So tired but must wake. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, Ivanna thought as she rose like a zombie long before the woman acted as an alarm. If her Mama knew she woke up so late as 05:45, she might get in trouble. The little girl sighed and hefted herself out of bed and into the bathroom.

Brush brush brush. Wash wash wash. Okay, done and clean. Still tired, but whee. Still needed to get the exercise done.

Hoping she didn't wake up her roommate, which she had unfortunately managed to do every time so far, and still in her cute pink polka-dot footie pajamas, Ivanna padded out into the living room area of their little dorm apartment and started her morning routine. First came stretches, then pushups, situps, one-handed pushups, one-handed hand-stand, squats, one-legged squats, etc. She had to make sure she kept in shape, or Mama would be disappointed. No good Ultima's little girl would be weak. It would be a disgrace to her, to her Mama, and to the school.

After she was done, she stretched again and moved to the kitchen to prepare her and Omar some breakfast. She had brought food from home to cook with, and Omar seemed like a bit of a wild-man. He needed more good cooking. Bliny, syrniki, and some fried eggs were the best, and she made sure to cook them the best she could. A few of the bliny ended up a little crispy, but aside from that, perfect! She set the table with her food and sat. By then, Omar had already come out, and she was happy to serve him.

She smiled at him brightly, "Sorry for waking you up again... I'm really trying to be quiet. Hopefully, food makes up for it!"

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back