• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1591656652743.png Yanvara Shakti
Thursday, the 5th of October, Year 500
Outside Dorms

Interactions: Meh
Yanvara was outside of their dorms as of right now having had their familiar hitch a ride on their shoulders and leading them out here to play or exercise whichever one suited them, they didn't know or care. Yanvara was just tired as of now and was just sensing their Familiar run around while they just sat on the ground criss-crossed indian style. Yanvaras tired expression remained on their face as they held their head in their hands though soon letting a yawn escape them from having been outside for half a hour and it was clear that she was bored. Though here attention peaked when she sensed their familiar stop in the midst of climbing a tree, they soon rushed back towards them climbing back onto their shoulder which warranted for a confused expression from Yanvara. "Uhh, whats up with you? tired all ready? You usually have way more energy than that?" their familiar responded to them by having their tail curl around their as they stood straight on top of their shoulders. And before Yanvara could get up the ground shoot as if a Earthquake was happening, Yanvara at first though it could of been someone with terra magic toying around but they didn't really sense anyone close by. But soon the booming voice of their principle came into fruition as they listened they grew a bit worried but didn't let that stop them from getting up and moving over to the portals to get to trade island. She was honestly really not happy with her day so far and their familiar Swig wasn't really helping though. Swig did atleast know how to guide them which was pretty useful since they were able to lead them by swishing their tail on their body telling them which way to go a tail swish to the right means right a tail switch to the left means their tail being in the middle of their body meant move straight. It was a pretty helpful system since their sensorys was limited in range and they weren't really able to get any upgrades from the Company since they had been stuck on this school for a so long. Their walk towards the portal was long though and as they entered they could only sense a massive amount of students everywhere and the noise they made was annoying to them to say the least. They honestly just wanted a small break from all this and wanted to leave now for a quiter and more relaxing spot but they couldn't since the Egg head principle of theirs wanted them all here so he could probably keep a eye on them all.
1591658010423.png

~Liliana Bermudez~

1591667854714.png There was something still wrong with her. Her legs were moving at a awkwardly robotic pace. This isn't real. This can't be real. Augurium couldn't fall, it was Augurium! It had shields and Ultimas and so many other things! She could feel her muscles trembling as Liliana did her best to keep up with her teacher. What if I die? What would Mom and Dad do? They wouldn't be able to handle the weight of two dead children, they were already struggling with one. Moving closer to Mr. Artor's larger frame, the brunette shook a little. Was it her? Did she just bring misfortune with her? For better or for worse, her thoughts were interrupted by a voice. The woman standing in front of them was not a teacher from the way she addressed Mr. Artor. Tucking herself a little closer to said teacher as another quake rocked the ground, Liliana did her best to become invisible. She wasn't feeling well. Not sick just...not herself. The brunette wasn't up for much aside from holding her egg and blindly following her teacher. Her familiar looks so cool. It was some sort of wolf, with glowing eyes and beautiful fur. Her gaze lowered again to her silent egg. Turning off her mind and standing silently was easier than letting her thoughts roam once again; so she did, letting the adults talk over her head.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Artor and Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne 's Marielle))

Mr. Artor
Aquas Island

So many faces, all tired and shocked...he had to stay calm and collected. He was a teacher, after all, he was supposed to be a pillar of stability for the youth. "Alright everyone, stay calm, please proceed to the trade island. You can move quickly, just don't shove anyone down in the process." His eyes found young Marielle, a soft smile on his face. "I'm not quite sure myself, I'm afraid. This is absolutely out of the ordinary, so stick with me and we'll get to the trade island in short order." Around his feet the bunny shark bounded back and forth, surprisingly calm given the situation, black eyes staring at Marielle. Artor gave Lilliana a soft pat on the back, keeping her close. "Both of you, come along now." The small sea snake sized sea serpent coiled around from beneath artors suit, wrapping around his wrist and coiling around Lilianna's wrist as he grabbed her hand, starting to tug her along.
Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne Kyrenka Kyrenka

Everyone shuffling into place on the trade islands made for a crowded scene. There was some panic throughout the crowd, fear as the tips of trees could be seen even from this high up. The sound of magitech whirring to life disrupted conversation. From the edges of the island, a thick opaque barrier began building itself like lain bricks, the magic working swiftly to ensure the safety of the student body.

This did not go according to plan, however, as about halfway up, it crackled and fizzed with the same distortion the school saw only moments ago. In a disastrous turn of events, a few students here and there were teleported using the normal warp system, which had clearly malfunctioned during this time. You were one of such students. It seemed to catch a few teachers as well.

The teleport set all of the displaced students none-too-gently on the forest floor below. Like being spat out of an open spigot, one by one they were deposited.

Nearby, Ellania and Chaste, two ultimas that had joined the journey and were already stationing themselves on the ground, cursed loudly at the sudden influx of a couple of dozen students. Realistically, if this was all they lost from this catastrophe, then it wouldn't be so bad... but they had no plans of allowing that to happen.

1591832925652.png"Artor. Sylvia. You two stay right where you are and defend the students," she shouted, storming towards them like a general commanding her people, full of power and with an oppressive amount of energy, "Seryva. Damon. Both of you are Ultima now. Congrats, this is your first mission. I need you both to scout out in a radius around the school. It will take time. You will miss things. Just be sure to thin out the herd that's sure to come to check us out. Chaste is going with you. I'm staying here with the kids."

She stepped closer to the children, "Right. Before they get to us, any questions? No, we don't know what happened. I'm going to handle anything big that comes over here with the help of your two teachers. Anything small, sorry, but you guys get to handle. That means you'll have to fight. Got it? Anyone who can't fight, step back, and let your patronus or pugnator peers protect you. Stay close to the cliff wall of the school. It'll offer protection for your back. The big stuff will probably take all our attention, but I'll try my best to help."

"Do not hold back. The beasts of this forest are creatures of hunger and habit. They are not kind, even to vitae users," she continued, stretching her arms out above her head, "Students with ultima parents, do be aware, we are reaching out to all active ultima. As long as we maintain our position, all we have to do is wait for reinforcements to arrive. Got it? Now I ask again, any questions?"

~Taram Isa~

1591841364068.png One moment she was prepared to kick that Unum's ass, the next she was being unceremoniously dumped onto the forest floor. Grunting as she made contact with the ground, Taram slowly lifted herself up as she took in her surroundings. "You have got to be kidding me." What was this horror movie survivor bullshit? Just a bunch of random kids and some adults being beamed into a random ass forest to die? Like hell I'm gonna die. Well, this was what she was after, wasn't it? Excitement that only Terra Augurium and the Ultimas could provide. Just wish I got a little warning. She nearly ripped her leggings, and they were expensive! Some scrapes were fine but not when they ruined her clothes thanks. She already lost a good pair of shoes to Pandora, she was not losing anything else. Brushing herself off, the blonde noted that she was being counted as a student. Not that they're wrong, but a little recognition would be nice. Whatever, she could bitch about it when they weren't in a life or death situation. Luckily, she had a grip on her tool when the teleported so that was still accounted for. Scanning the crowd around her, she couldn't find Tuffy anywhere. That's good. Means he's where I left him. The Trade Island was probably the safest place to be right now. She couldn't help but groan though as she noticed Zak. Nice. I'm stuck with this asshole again.

((Mentioned Jet Jet 's Zak, Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider 's Pandora, and Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Ms. Ellania))

~Liliana Bermudez~

1591843067960.png They were all caught off guard the sudden teleportation. Well, everyone except for Them. Ever present and vigilante, the shadows immediately came to the brunette's rescue and softened her fall. She was safe. She jerked suddenly though as her listlessness from before was drowned out with panic. My egg! Frantically checking its glossy shell over and over again, Liliana only slumped with relief after the fifth check. It's not broken. Good. The familiar inside still had a chance at life. Gently, They set the girl down onto the ground before retreating back into her shadow. Finally taking in her surroundings, Liliana felt her heart plummet as she realized that they were on the ground. Horrified, she stared up the side of the once floating island in a futile attempt to find some path she could use to climb back up. There was none, which meant that she and the other unfortunate people around her were now vulnerable to the forest's beasts. She trembled as the reality of her dying flooded her mind once again. Tears quickly flowed down her face as she sobbed. I don't want to die! "Mr. Artor!" Wiping the tears out of her eyes as best as she could, the brunette called out again, "Mr. Artor!" She needed comfort; someone she could rely on. Artor was an adult and her counselor, there was no better choice than him. I really hope Venissa doesn't see me like this. It was a dumb thought, but Liliana had some pride. She had put up a front of being brave for her roommate and she didn't want the facade to crumble for the shyer girl. That, and she was the only one crying right now which was more than a little embarrassing.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Artor | Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Venissa))

Last edited:
~Chepi~

1591844034319.png They were lucky that they were on Achak's back when they were inexplicably transported to the ground itself. The familiar was sturdy and had little to no trouble landing, and aside from a slight jolt Chepi was fine. Sooleawa was less than pleased, but she too was unharmed. Tightening her grip on her husband, she asked, "Are you unharmed?" She was all too familiar with his presence and posture to know that Kitchi was fine, but she wanted him to confirm it. Taking in the group they were now with, she recognized some from the crowd they were in and some that were not. So it wasn't just us. Perhaps students from all over the campus were teleported. But why? Was it the enemy? There were no immediate answers so Chepi put that question aside. There's no use in thinking when we're in danger. The island was at least marginally protected from attack, but here on the ground they were easy prey. It wasn't all bad though, there was a slight relief being in a familiar environment. She had missed the wilderness and the spiritual presence of the Earth. The sudden disappearance of the crowd that was around them on the island helped her to regain her focus as well. She needed to be sharp. From how Ellania was acting, the creatures of this land were not pleasant.

((Interacting with EldridSmith EldridSmith 's Kitchi | Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Ellania))

~María de los Ángeles~

1591845224989.png She had been expecting an impact that would rattle the ground so hard that people would go flying, which was why she was had Miranda grip onto the post. Instead, they were teleported off of Terra Augurium altogether. There wasn't enough time before they collided with the ground, but the soldier had managed to turn their bodies into a position where María took the brunt of the fall. She grunted on impact but that was about it. All things considered, it was a smooth landing. Checking and rechecking her bases had been drilled into her though, so as she sat up the brunette was already checking Miranda over. "You OK?" It was a useless question. She couldn't see any serious injuries and her roommate wasn't screaming in agony, but training demanded that she covered her ass. Glancing up as the teacher she recognized as the Ultima Ellania, María felt a twisted sense of comfort. An Ultima was a force to be reckoned with and there were multiple in their group. As long as they were on the students' side, Terra Augurium's perfect weapons would keep them safe from harm. It was strange to not be the one leaping into action, but the soldier was more than happy to sit this one out. She had grown in her abilities but she doubted it would be enough to face what was lurking in the trees.

((Interacting with Blackrose7 Blackrose7 's Miranda | Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Ellania))

Mr. Artor
They didn't even make it to the trade island, though they nearly had. But right as they were about to arrive, poof, somehow on the ground and off the school proper. This was bad, yes indeed. But he had to remain calm, students were panicking and they were sitting ducks. Thankfully, Ellanie was taking charge, just as she should as the senior and ultima here. Best of all, he would be working with Sylvia as well, a colleague he was on good terms with, and someone who had studied every class she could. He wasn't much of a combatant, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve. "Well said, Ellanie." Pulling his pocketwatch from his suit he flipped it open, checking the time...best to get to work. Flicking his wrist outwards in a grandiose fashion, water in the air gathered in spots, shaping to his whim, until some odd mass stood in some places. Focusing a bit, the temperature of the water quickly dropped into barricades made of in a more modern shape of Cheval de frise, spikes pointing outward towards any potential oncoming threats. Charge ahead, get impaled. Jump too low, get impaled. It was nasty, it was crude, but history showed it was effective.

"Sylvia dear, I'll do my best to protect students, you know combat isn't my speciality. If I can, I'll stop anything I see...I trust your skill and finesse, good luck. I'll watch your back as well." Holding his hand out, once again water in the air collected into a shape into a rough shape, only to form a rapier of ice which he firmly grasped. Far stronger and solid than it appeared, he was glad he enjoyed fencing classes still. Eyes turned towards the direction of Lillianas calling, to which he walked forward to find her. Striding forth like some sort of fairy tale hero he held a hand out to her, flashing her his smile. "Deep breaths. Stay close to me, and you'll be fine. You have my promise as a teacher, nay, a friend. Not a hair on your head shall be harmed."
Kyrenka Kyrenka Deathkitten Deathkitten

1592010311439.png Kitchi cooed to Sooleawa to try and calm her down while Chepi tightly clung to him. "I'm fine dear, are you alright?" He asks, he could tell she was fine physically but not about mentally. He moved her around to right in front of himself so he could wrap his arms around and softly sing her favorite song into her ear to comfort her. He recognized several of the others around them but was busy trying to calm her down. However once he spotted the teacher he spurred Achak towards her with a gentle tap from his foot. He was thankful he was born into the wastelands unlike everyone else in the school, he knew how to survive off the land. However the others were likely to have issues... he wouldn't be surprised if some of them died. He hoped it didn't happen but it was merely part of life.
Kyrenka Kyrenka Deathkitten Deathkitten

1580277748958.png
1582956223448.png

Vulmar Lulana& Xelon
interaction: idk?​
suddenly being thrown into the jungle wasn't exactly the best thing especially for xelon.. while his familiar still rested on his shoulder. though Xelon wasn’t fairing to well at all a cracked force smile across his face gave way to the same unsettling laughter that had followed the incident with the cat monster thing... a forced reaction to a overwhelming negative situation this likely not helping the situation at hand at all. “Everything will be fine right? We all gonna be totally fine nothing is gonna go wrong at all this is fine” Xelon rambled to himself softly between bouts of uncontrolled laughter it was unsettling.

the annoyance was especially clear on what Vulmar was doing using one set of his arms to cover his ears in hope of blocking out the unsettling laughter of the boy. That was about the only thing that really concerned Vulmar not knowing the extent of the danger he was in right now he looked around at everyone else with a odvious expression of confusion though the teachers seemed to be worried that probably wasn’t a good sign right? but they had magic... magic would help? But if the teachers where worried then Magic wasn’t gonna help.. “is everything... going to be fine... or..” he’d stop talking looking at the ground for a moment “no... everything will be fine what’s the worst that could happen some massive monster burst out of the ground we have those back home we don’t need fancy magic to deal with them it’s fine” he’d say with a bit of a small trying to shrug it off and make it sound like it wasn’t a big deal but in truth even he was still scared of what might lurk on the tree

1592502910979.pngLavka Kashik
Interactions: Open
Lavka was reading their book though the chaos with their familiar right in front of them sleeping they were both annoyed with the shaking of the school but they both did their best to ignore it, but that soon changed when their familiars ears perked up, their familiar then looked towards Lavka with annoyance in their eyes. Lavka though was quick to notice it and glared back at them, Lavka and their familiar continued their glaring contest for quite a few minutes before their familiar smugged at them which caused Lavka to sneer at them as they then went on to ask "What are you smiling abou-" before Lavka could finish their sentence though they got teleported off of school grounds then falling a few feet off the ground landing face first into the grass. They groaned a bit as they lifted their head to get off only for their head to hit the ground again due to a sudden amount of weight hitting their head, they could then feel the weight move off their head and as they looked back up they saw their familar smug little grin looking right at them as they laid on the ground. Lavka stared at them for a bit as if trying to process what happened and after a few moments they said "I'm going to terminate you." they spoke in a calm voice as they made that threat to them. But it didn't stop their Familiars wiping that smug little smile off their face instead their smile only grew as they saw electric shocks start appearing off their body, Lavka immediately recognized what they were planning on doing and glared at them as they said "Don't you dare." their familiar of course didn't heed their warning as the electric shocks that appeared on their body only grew more and more violent which caused Lavka to push back off the ground in order to get up as they yelled out "I'm warning y-" and before they could complete their sentence their familiar unleashed a torrent of electricity from their body cause Lavka to scream out and their hair to fizzle up and when their familiar was finally done they winked and stuck their tongue out at them which caused Lavka to get even more angry then they already were. As fire flickered around their hands as they looked at their familiar who was now running away, Lavka soon chased after them yelling out "Just wait until i get my hands on you, you little pest!" the anger in Lavkas tone was perfectly clear, and they completely ignored their new environment and was instead solely focused on getting back at their familiar for shocking them with that painful electric blast.​

1593141657817.png
Kira Kawin
Dorms

Interactions: Open
Mentions: Gavin Kyrenka Kyrenka and Lavka
Kira practically dragged her way out of her dorm and towards the portal to get to Trade Island, their Familiar, Leven was resting on their shoulders, a few sparks came off of Leven but they didn't really bring any harm to Kira. Upon reaching the portal though, Kira slightly adjusted their hair to make i herself more recognizable as herself rather than her brother, not really feeling up to pretending to be Arik as of today. As she made her way though the portal she was greeted with the outside forest instead of the typical buildings of trade island, at first she stood there taking in her surroundings with a tired look on their face as if processing what was going on. But after a few seconds she started to finally mumble a few curses under her breath, they didn't see anyone else close by, except some kid who was angrily chasing their Familiar distances away. Though she did stare at them for a bit she soon face palmed and brought her tool out from her sleeve, she kept her tool there most of the time just in case she needed to quickly pull it out either for a fight or to mess with someone, like Gavin. A few moments later though she heard a load roar which was likely some forest beast which could likely be a problem, but Kira was more annoyed than scared, if one of them ever got in sight she would just use a bit of wind magic to assist herself in flying away and leave the kid over there to the beasts mercy. Her main concern was finding some allies as of right now or maybe even their brother, her brother would be the better option for her though. So thinking over her options she glanced over towards her familiar and smirked to herself "Leven, do me a favor and go find Arik or someone other person that may be of use for me, consider it as a mission for yourself, come back once you do find someone though." with that Leven jumped from Kiras shoulders taking towards the air, making sure they were in a safe space in the air where they would not be easy to reach and still have a great view of anyone below them, the sparks shooting off them added to the difficulty of someone being human or beast being able to get their hands on them.
1593141588701.png

1593914054607.png
Hira Graves
Dorms

Interactions: Gavin Kyrenka Kyrenka
Hira didn't flinch or even look towards Gavin as he shouted out at her, she instead eyed the other people around her as if looking for any one that would be out of the ordinary or just someone she knew in particular, well besides Gavin. Though after a few seconds of looking through the ground and finding nothing in particular she went back to facing Gavin, being sure to ignore their familiar who was growling at the other students that dared to approach close to her and Gavin. Though she was quick to grab Gavins arm and feel it as if it to prove her point, "You're not that strong as you could be, maybe if you worked out more you would be as strong as you are tall." she said that in her a matter of factually tone. She was gonna add something else but she quickly noticed how some students began to flicker out, at first they were confused but that feeling only lasted a few seconds before she looked towards Gavin and was quick to state. "Something is happening." as she placed her hand near her weapon before flickering out and appearing 8 - 9 feet in the air, she was quick to use her wings though so that they could glide on down towards the ground. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she kneeled down and withdrew her gun as if ready to fire at anything that approaches her, her familiar quickly flew down with her although they were still flying 3 feet above them. Hira could feel the wind that their familiar was throwing at them from their powerful wings but though she didn't mind it that much the fact that the wind was messing with their hair did however mildly annoy them. Though Hiras first priority was to quickly scan the area, she was able to deduce that they were in the forest judging by the trees and everything. But the sudden deafening roar of beasts that were coming from the forests alerted them that they were defintly not on school grounds. Their familiar screeched back upon hearing the roars of the forest beasts but Hira was quick to hold up their hand into a fist like shape in order to signal to their familiar to shut up. She kept her ears open as if expected to hear Gavins foot steps appear from behind her any minute now, she didn't know much about the area they were in, but she didn't want Gavin to be eaten by whatever monsters that were likely to be out there.
1593914098570.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back