• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Auger Sign OOC

I really hope no one else drops out. :T

Yeah. Judging by Brass Skeleton's activity, I don't think he's active on RPN. Destructus says he's preparing his post. If this group roleplay crashes, I can reboot this as a 1x1, or smaller group.

Turn 3's post is up. Turn 4 is going to be so hyped up for that Auger.

Let me know if I need to change anything, or if you have any criticism for me.

Last edited:
Kloudy Kloudy

Nice, quick post! You really want to get to Turn 4, don't you. I guess once Blitzer and Bari respond, I'll start working on Turn 4.

Kloudy Kloudy

Nice, quick post! You really want to get to Turn 4, don't you. I guess once Blitzer and Bari respond, I'll start working on Turn 4.

Yeah, I caught a break finally. I've landed and settled in Spain for my holiday, so replies should come more regularly. : )

Yeah, I caught a break finally. I've landed and settled in Spain for my holiday, so replies should come more regularly. : )

Very well. Enjoy your break. This week's going to be rough for me since I have tests for my summer college courses, but I should be able to get out Turn 4.

Very well. Enjoy your break. This week's going to be rough for me since I have tests for my summer college courses, but I should be able to get out Turn 4.

I finished all my exams, I get to go into holiday mode! xD

But yeah, can't wait for turn 4. Shit is about to hit the High Ride's engine turbine; the fan.

I finished all my exams, I get to go into holiday mode! xD

But yeah, can't wait for turn 4. Shit is about to hit the High Ride's engine turbine; the fan.

Ah, lucky you. Yeah, I'm hyped about turn 4 so much, that I'm brainstorming some potential ideas in my private workshop.

Don't worry, brute force is what William is for! ^u^

Everyone be brute forcing their way to the top. Where's the strategy?! No worries, there will be intense strategy moments when the big armies come out.

Blitzer Blitzer

Once you post, I can start on Turn 4. There's no rush, since you have a week, but if you only post a paragraph in the span of a week, I'm going to be disappointed :(.

Everyone be brute forcing their way to the top. Where's the strategy?! No worries, there will be intense strategy moments when the big armies come out.

Blitzer Blitzer

Once you post, I can start on Turn 4. There's no rush, since you have a week, but if you only post a paragraph in the span of a week, I'm going to be disappointed :(.

Strategic brute force. ; )

Dont worry, William is very tactical and cunning when he wants to be. Completely obliterating and destroying problems is just more fun. : )

Blitzer Blitzer

Just a reminder to get your post up before Saturday. If you're only going to write a paragraph, I recommend submitting your post whenever you're available.

Yeah but there are like three of us.

We can open an interest check and grab some more people then. The EMF get some back up, the High Tides send more ground forces down, we follow the stories of yet more students.

I don't really mind how many people there are as long as the story is strong, the DM has a good grasp on what they want to happen, and everyone who cares bothers to make good posts in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back