• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Auger Sign OOC

Just finished exams. Sorry for the long delay. I'll get started on writing a post, which will be out today, if I'm lucky, or tomorrow.

Unfortunately I don't think I can get the post up today. However I can safely say that I'm halfway done even though I've only worked on it since Sunday.

Bari Bari

If you ever need additional information for the people you used your Auger on, just let me know, and I'll provide it in PM. I'm on the last stretch of completing my post, so I'm just letting you know before I finish my Turn 6 post.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Okay. By the way, when Vivi uses her power on someone, they may get glimpses of what she's searching for. Typically it might seem like random background thoughts, but some people might think it's weird.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Okay. By the way, when Vivi uses her power on someone, they may get glimpses of what she's searching for. Typically it might seem like random background thoughts, but some people might think it's weird.

I'll edit my post about it once I return from class. I posted it prematurely, since I need to go to class now, and I wanted to give you and Kloud a glimpse of what's happening.

Is this type of mecha acceptable?
Note: These likely have what you'd label as either oversized thrusters, or floats.

Any Mecha image, as long as its reasonable can be unique mechas your characters obtain later on the in the RP. All of your images seem fine for a unique mecha choice.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi Help. I don't know the answers! xD

Sorry, I was at class, so I couldn't answer right away. Thank you for offering some input to Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Perhaps I missed something, but who is the traitor you referred to in the endnote of the latest post?

It's just a general traitor. No one knows who it is yet. It's to add suspense and mystery.

Would a mecha based on the function of a vehicle like the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASU-57 be okay? Kinda like a small, good gun, airdrop mech. Likely stealth based and a focus on Directed Energy Weapons. (They do exist already, just not in the required strengths to be a major part of AT warfare.)

Yes, that can work. It'll just be a unique mecha. Right now Mechas are new in the world of Ora, but they'll be developed upon later on in the RP. Just tell me which mecha you want to reserve for later, and I'll see what I can do for you.

For Episode 2 (Chapter 2/Arc 2), what would you all like to see Kloudy Kloudy Bari Bari Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff ? I'm currently brainstorming ideas.

For Destructus' character, William, what plan do you want to take to establish yourself as a dominant figure in the High Tides? Do you have any contacts in Cainan City? Or any research you want your character to do? Etc.?

For Bari's character, Vivian, she'll get hands on experience acting as a medic with injured High Tides' member after the bumpy ride, or other stuff too. Do you want anything else for your character? We'll have drugs being a prominent theme for Episode 2, so your character making a vaccine/cure for the drug's symptoms can be a potential goal. For your character's Oracle/Auger goal, she can read the memories of one of the pilots, or something too. Just let me know what you want to focus on first for Episode 2.

Hmmm, well I don't wanna jump right to taking over the High Tides just yet. Perhaps I can make some arrangements at Cainan with some friends though.

William will want to make the High Tides powerful before he leads it. He doesn't wanna lead a small crappy group, but he doesn't wanna be assassinated as their leader along the way either.

Hmmm, well I don't wanna jump right to taking over the High Tides just yet. Perhaps I can make some arrangements at Cainan with some friends though.

William will want to make the High Tides powerful before he leads it. He doesn't wanna lead a small crappy group, but he doesn't wanna be assassinated as their leader along the way either.

Yeah just let me know when you want to make the arrangement with your friends. Do you have a character concept in mind for your characters friends?

The medical thing, then the pilot thing. Vivi will likely try to get as much information as she can so she can get to the bottom of her current mystery.

Alright. I'll set the scene for Turn 7 on the team looking for someone to help them with a few injuries or something similar so you can get the medical thing started with in your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back