Auditorium

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
DWMA: Auditorium

balconyTB.jpg

The auditorium is a place where students can put on performances - obviously. The DWMA allows its students to explore any musical or theatrical talents they might have. In times where it is not in use for those reasons, it can also be used for formal photos and the students are able to use it as a quiet retreat area when other school grounds areas might be otherwise occupied.

Last edited:
Ravyn Cooper: Day After the Mission
Sitting in the auditorium alone had become an oddly familiar situation to Ravyn. She'd considered actually stopping for a bite to eat, but from even a few hallways away she could hear whatever the hell broke out the in the cafeteria. It wasn't worth the trouble. Not that she was all that hungry anyway.

Last night's mission had been... Well, they collected the targeted soul so it was technically a success. But all they could do was stand and stare when that witch revealed herself. Unable to move, not even so much as take a single shot at her.

Some demon weapon... Sure, she wasn't anywhere near her ninety-ninth soul so hunting down a witch was still a ways off. But she should have been able to do something dammit!

Shaking her head, Ravyn opened the cover of the keyboard with a little more force than she intended, the slammed wood echoing throughout the empty hall. There was also the matter of her partner... She and Luxe had resonated well enough last night. But she hadn't seen or heard from him since they parted ways.

Trying not to think about it, she just played.

Keziah Swan
The girl with long raven hair had been wandering through the DWMA’s fairly empty hallways after showering and changing in the locker room. Her morning run had been quite an intense one because she could feel something boiling within her soul and she couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something crawling on her spine the whole time. If she ran faster, maybe it would fall off. That had been the logic of it. It hadn’t worked, unfortunately, but Keziah had tried.

Now there seemed to be nothing left to do but deal with it. She’d been planning on heading towards the cafeteria, actually. Through one of the windows, she’d seen the crazy psycho walk in and knew that he probably brought the whole gang with him. Those were some who would be more than willing to fight if she asked for it and maybe a good fight could get rid of whatever it was that left her shivering.

However, before she could actually get there, Keziah heard something else. She heard music coming from the auditorium which was certainly a rare and unexpected sound considering most of the students were supposedly out on missions. Then again, some of them might have been simple and she supposed a few could be back. Briefly, Keziah wondered if Lord Death would post any more missions anytime soon. She really wanted to go out herself, but Warren’s disappearance essentially trapped her unless she could find someone else to work with. That was a lot easier said than done.

Walking into the auditorium as the piano started building, Keziah found herself not quite wanting to walk in, but she stood by the single open door and she watched while leaning nonchalantly against the wall.

It was a student who was playing. Keziah couldn’t say she really knew who they were at all, but that didn’t matter. They knew how to play and for a moment, the pure and raw emotion in what Ravyn was playing was enough to eliminate that chill that had been eating away at her.

She doubted it would last long, though.

KageYuuki KageYuuki

Auditorium: Friday Week 1.

Ella Trinity and Jack Trinity.

Standing at the center of the stage, with his black-sleeved arm held out, Jack Trinity let the bladed hoop, that was his cousin have her way, twirling around his wrist in steady, consistent circles. The auditorium, where Ella dragged him, was usually empty except on days of special events. At least, that was what Ella claimed. Being a new NOT student, one who wasn’t entirely familiar with the structure of DWMA, Jack simply accepted what his cousin—who had 4 more years of experience at the famous school— told him. Not like it mattered where they practiced anyway.

“Well? What do you think?”

“You’re fine. Same as always.” Catching the handle of the weapon, the fifteen year old meister drew his arm back and threw Stray Spinner forward like a boomeranging, watching as the bladed ring sailed over the audience seat before curving back towards him. Lifting his other arm straight, Jack closed his eyes, knowing Spinner would never hurt him. When he opened them again, the large, bladed ring was once again circling his wrist. His other wrist. Jack’s role, whenever he and Ella partnered, was to be the axel for Spinner to spin on. Ella handled the rest. She was the one who matched his wavelength. He didn’t have to do anything.

It might have been the fact that she was an EAT student, with much more experience than he, that she was so easy to wield. However, more than likely, it was due to her elasticity of her soul. As a meister, Jack could see it. The pink aura that synched with own. If Kalin’s soul was a healing golden light, Ella’s was like gum—everchanging and adaptable. She’d been his training wheels. The first weapon he had ever wielded.

“Hehe, I’m glad~When I couldn't resonate with Aiko, I thought I’d been doing something wrong. That it was somehow my fault. But now I think there’s something…different…about her.”

“Different how?”

“Dunno. Her soul's just...different...from anything I've come across. She was acting strangely in the last mission as well.”

“Is that why you’re here with me instead of hanging with her?”

“No, it's not that. We're just…not very compatible...”

“What did you do?”

Jack could feel Ella’s irritation as she spun off him and landed on the stage, her body returning to its human form. Well, half-human. Ella gripped the straps of her backpack and glared at him, bits of tears threatening to fall from her pale pink eyes.

“I didn’t DO anything! Aiko just has another weapon she loves! That’s ALL! I’m Stray Spinner! I I don’t commit anyway! It’s not like I was expecting anything! ”

Jack repressed the urge to sigh. There it was again. Ella’s mood swings. It reminded him of the day he first met. With his glasses no longer working, no longer blocking him from the temptation, he could see her wavering soul as clear as day. She was more hurt than she let on. Her words, if anything, were an attempt to protect her own ego. Probably. Her fickle nature Smiling, Jack help out his hands in a pacifying gesture.

“Yes, yes, you’re right…” He changed the topic. “So...which of the three special lessons taking place this afternoon are you going to choose?”

“Partial transformations with Miss Nadia,” Ella answered brightly, seeming to forget her earlier distress. “I already know how to partially transform, but since I’m without a meister, it wouldn’t hurt to get a bit more tips on how to fight on my own. I do intend to become a Deathscythe, after all~even if I don't have a partner.”

“…Do you think Kalin would want to be a Deathscythe?”

“I would think so. That’s why we’re all here, isn’t it? It’s a meister’s duty to help their partner become suitable weapons for Lord Death. The pay, I hear, for a DeathScythe is also very nice. Though, you’ll have to ask Kalin himself if you want to know for sure. Some weapons aren’t comfortable eating souls…not even Kishin Eggs, if you know what I mean. He’s your partner, isn’t he? That’s the stuff you’re supposed to figure out while in the NOT class.”

“I see…I guess I’ll go look for him then.”

“Awww, leaving already?”

“Yep, my minute with you is done. You should find an EAT student to help you check your form instead. They’ll be able to better help you than a first year like I can. Now let’s see…” Assigning places he thought Kalin would be a number from one to six, the fifteen year old meister drew out his die from his pocket and tossed it high into the air. He then caught it in his bowler hat and peered inside. “Hmmm. Got it.” Removing the die from his hat, Jack placed the black headwear back on his head before walking to the edge of the stage and hopping off. “See you later, Cuz.”

Mentioned: Deadeyelee Deadeyelee , Hanarei Hanarei

Last edited:
Auditorium: Friday Week 1.

Lucas had gone to the Auditorium quite often, he would come here to sleep or to train alone (whichever he felt like doing once he got here) He didn't have a problem with noise or anything, he actually prefers to be around other people, even when he takes his naps hes half awake just listening to the people around him. Although today was different, like most days when he came to this place he wanted to be alone for once. Over the past two years of being at this school he hadn't really made any friends, he hangs out with people from time to time but no one really sticks around. He hasn't been able to find a partner either, although that's more because hes had a hard time finding someone compatible enough to use properly. Anyone he has used on a mission that he actually could work pretty well with, they were either taken or weren't interested because he was "Lazy" and they didn't think it was gonna work out. But it was mostly his own fault, Lucas wasn't exactly the easiest person to work with, him not really taking anything seriously has come off as if he didn't care about anything, and his laziness made people think he wouldn't pull his own weight.

Today he planned on napping to get his mind of off things, feeling well rested always made him feel better. The Auditorium was normally empty when nothing special was going on, so when some guy with a bowler hat came walking out of the door he was a little surprised. After he walked off Lucas walked through the door without even looking around because he was looking through his backpack for the snack he brought, he took out a small bag of candy before tossing his backpack into a random chair where it made a loud thud, all while walking towards the stage, he liked to lay across a couple seats in the front row, it was weird but strangely comfortable. When he finally looked up, he saw a pink haired girl standing on the stage, he stopped to take a quick look around to make sure he didn't just walk in on something. Once he made sure there was no one else, he looked back to the girl and decided to try joking with her, if he had to share the place it wouldn't hurt to pass the time by talking until he had to go to his seminar class later. Maybe it would make him feel better.

"Whatever it is that you were doing i think they're loving it." He gestured to all of the empty seats in the Auditorium. "I've been coming here for two whole years and now someone just up and takes the crowd from me....typical."

He smirked and hoped he didn't catch this stranger at a bad time, the last thing he wanted to do was annoy someone with his awkward sense of humor when they were already upset. If push comes to shove and she gets mad or annoyed with him, he'll just leave the place to her. He can always find another place to privately nap....i mean sure he has his apartment but that's too far of a walk to make it there and back to school on time.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Auditorium: Friday Week 1

"Um, thanks?"
Ella blushed, eyes darting towards the empty audience seats, before returning to the speaker who arrived after Jack left. That had been a compliment, right? It sounded like one...sarcastic though it was. At the very least, the smirk at the end implied that he was joking. Or teasing. Or both. Curse Jack for leaving her alone on to her embarassment. How awkward she must look, standing on stage by herself without a meister. "I'm surprised. I didn't think anyone would come in here when there's nothing to be seen..."

Walking towards the edge of the stage, the pink haired demon weapon took a seat, legs dangling off the end of the platform as she leaned forward to scrutinize the dark haired boy. At least this way they were eye-level. She had seen him a couple of times in the EAT classroom--the few times she was well enough to attend--though she couldn't recall his name. Being absent from school all the time had its downsides when it came to names and faces she ought remember. Ella tilted her head, a finger on her chin, as she struggled to remember the name of all the students in her class. He was the one that was always sleeping...

"...Joker, right?"
Ella straightened and smiled at the boy, pleased to have finally remembered. "If you want the stage, you can have it. I was playing with my cousin, but as you can see he's no longer here, and it's boring spinning all my myself." The smile turned into a frown, accompanied by a sad sigh. "Jack can be such a meanie sometimes. Barely spends a minute or two with me and he runs off to find his partner... "

The half-zombie rolled her eyes,. "So now I'm bored with nothing to do until the afternoon seminar starts. What about you?"

Shnuydude Shnuydude

Lucas gave a nod and kept smiling when she said his codename but was actually surprised that she knew it, he didn't think they've met before. He tried thinking back to his classes, he could vaguely remember a girl with pink hair that he saw once, he was sleeping most of the time so he didn't notice most of his classmates. He kept trying to think of her name or codename, but all he could remember is that shes a weapon....at least he thinks she is. Man he really wishes he paid more attention to the people around him.

"As much as i love my nickname, my actual name is Lucas." He hoped that by introducing himself she would do the same. He usually wasn't as good at talking to people, but he thought he was doing ok right now, probably because it was just one person so he didn't feel as nervous. "All i was going to do was sleep in here until it was time for the seminar, but i wouldn't mind spinning with you since your cousin left so fast"

He originally came here to get his mind off of things, so spinning with her might help him do that, he really didn't know what she meant by "spinning" but how bad could it be. Besides, she said she was bored so maybe this could be fun for the both of them. He also wondered why she seemed sad that her cousin went to go see his partner, does she not have a partner herself?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Auditorium: Friday week 1

Ella's face lit up, an expression of pure happiness, when Jok--no Lucas--said he would spin with her. "Really? You will?"

Pushing herself off the platform, the pink-haired girl ran forward, closing the distance between her and her male classmate in a relatively quick manner. She took Lucas’s hands in hers before the EAT meister could protest. Or rescind his offer. It wasn’t often a cute boy said he would play with her and Ella intended to milk this opportunity for as long as lit lasted. Pale eyes studied the brunette before her, lifting their hands slightly as she as she took a step to get a better view while maintaining the hand-holding.

“Hehe~you’re so nice, Lucas. I think I might like you more than Jack~”
A playful wink.

Then Ella’s body glowed, engulfed in a brilliant pink as the demon weapon morphed, transforming into silver bladed hoop in Lucas’s palms. In this form, she could feel his wavelength and immediately adjusted to match hers with his...or at least as close as she could get. It was a habit.

“I’m called Stray Spinner and my actual name is Elenora Marie Trinity.” Her reflection appeared on the weapon’s blade as she spoke amiably. “Though Elenora makes me sound oooold, and no one really calls me that except for my parents, usually when I’m in trouble, so I prefer Spinner, Stray Spinner, or Ella. Whatever suits your fancy~I don’t care so long as it’s not Elenora…”

Shnuydude Shnuydude

Last edited:
Auditorium: Friday week 1

Lucas wasn't used to people getting close to him, so when this girl grabbed his hands he didn't know what to say, or even how to react, so he just stood there and let her do what she wanted while his face turned red. The next thing he knew she wasn't holding his hands anymore, instead he was holding what looked like the worlds sharpest hula hoop, and at that moment he realized what she had meant by spinning.

It had seemed like introducing himself had worked since she had now done the same, he cocked his head slightly "Old? Elenora sounds pretty to me but whatever you want Ella."

Lucas climbed up on to the stage where he had more room and held out his arm to the side with Ella resting on his wrist, he tried to start spinning but he messed up the first time since he wasn't used to the weight of the weapon and almost dropped her. He pretended like it didn't happen to try and avoid embarrassment and tried again with more success this time, he had her slowly spinning around his wrist but steadily he was starting to go faster as he got used to it. He tossed her in the air and caught her on his other wrist. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this!"

He was now smiling as he was starting to have fun, and now Lucas was getting into it, he began switching Ella from hand to hand more often and much smoother then he had before. Without noticing he began to swing her almost as if he was cutting down imaginary enemies around him, all while keeping her spinning in the process. He tossed her up in the air, Lucas was practically in a trance now, acting on impulse and forgetting where he was for the moment, when she came back down towards him he leaned back and extended his leg straight up into the air, (flexibility was one of the main focuses in his training so after two years he was pretty damn flexible) He caught the inside of the hoop on his ankle and swung her down towards the ground and then pivoted his foot and used the momentum to spin in a circle with her still attached, killing all of the imaginary foes that had them surrounded in his imagination.

After that he grabbed her and held her in his hands as he stared at the large cut he made in the floor from when he got carried away. "...Oops..." he looked at Ella "Ill worry about what excuse I'll make later" he let out a sigh as he began spinning her on his wrist again, already putting the thought of the floor behind him. "If its alright with you could we try using soul resonance? I feel like maybe i could spin you even faster if we do." He really didn't know he expected to happen if they did resonate, but Lucas hadn't had this much fun in a while, and all he was doing was spinning with a demon weapon, so was eager to keep this going for a little bit longer.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

In the empty space where the naked soul of Ella resided after transforming into weapon, the girl could be heard humming as she was spun by the dark haired meister, twirling to her own imaginary tune. It was so wonderful to be wielded~Lucas was agile. He used her like Kira used her. Well, he wasn't exactly like Kira--she was much more flexible--and he wasn't exactly perfect at using her yet, but he was willing to try new things.

He kept her spinning.

He utilized various parts of his body, which most meisters who wielded her didn't. It reminded Ella of Kira. Lost in her memories of the fun times she shared with her first meister, the half-zombie only giggled when Lucas made a large cut on the auditorium stage. Kira would've done the same thing if she were wielding Ella. The only difference was that Kira wouldn't have minded vandalizing school property. Kira would've laughed. Kira was batsh*t crazy...but Ella loved her anyway.

"Of course we can, Silly~" Was she talking to Lucas or Kira?

A white door appeared in the darkness, one which Ella's soul opened to reveal a circular, pink room. There were many dolls and stuffed animals there. All the things she liked.

The main attraction, however, was the large carousel at the center of the room. Climbing onto her favorite animal, Ella's soul smiled brightly at the boy that wielded her-the image reflected in her real world blade. Once resonance was established, their souls would be one. They would be connected on a very intimate level. It was a feeling Ella sorely missed when Kira left her. Therefore hearing Lucas say he wanted to resonate with her made her heart soar. Never mind that it was their first time. Kira had always been able to resonate with her.

"Ready whenever you are!"
Ella was eager to get started. So eager was she, that she nearly forgot to wait for her meister. Kira was always eager to resonate. "Let's go! Soul Resonance~!"

And so Ella's pink, round soul(with a flame tail) began to move towards Lucas's, trying to merge with his own. Well, it was really more like her soul was trying to latch onto his...

Shnuydude Shnuydude

Even though Lucas had never tried Soul Resonance before, he was ecstatic when Ella agreed to it. He didn't think that his inexperience would be a problem though, he would just follow her lead and try and figure it out as he goes. How hard could it be? He felt her soul begin to make its way towards his own soul, so he tried to make his own soul move towards her as well, but it didn't go very far. Okay so its a little more difficult then i thought...

As her soul approached his he couldn't help but feel like her soul so much much more interesting then his own. Hers was a pink color, but his was a relaxed dull Gray,the only defining features of it was a small purple cross shape -mimicking the necklace he wore around his neck. It was almost as if her soul was brighter then his own in a way. As Lucas struggled to get his own soul to move towards hers it seemed like it wouldn't be necessary as her soul practically latched onto his. He began to wonder if that was supposed to happen, but his thoughts were interrupted as purple sparks of electricity began to crackle on the blade. "Hey!, i think it wor-" He was cut short as a bolt of purple electricity shot off from Ella, shocking his right arm and striking him on his shoulder.

The force from the bolt caused Lucas to drop Ella as he was knocked back, it felt like he was just kicked in by a horse with scalding hooves. He hit his head on the stage as he landed on the stage floor, sliding for a moment before coming to a stop. He groaned as he tried push himself up into a sitting position, but only one of his arms responded. As he used his working arm to perform the task alone he winced as he saw his right arm,as their were a couple of decent sized burn marks on his arm that poked through the sleeve of his hoodie but they didn't seem too severe, but what caused him to wince was the large burn on his right shoulder where the bolt had burned straight through his hoodie and shirt. He suddenly realized that as bad as it looked, he didn't feel any pain other then the throbbing in his head from when it struck the ground. He poked at his arm and sighed when he realized that it was completely numb, it was gonna hurt like hell when he could feel it again.... this is gonna suck!!!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Auditorium: Friday of Week 1

"Lucas!!!"
Returning to her human form in a flash of luminescent pink, Ella hurried over to her classmate's side and knelt to assist him, her pale eyes wide with shock and worry. "Are you alright?"

Catching glimpse of the burns on his arm, the pink-haired weapon bit her lip. Of course he wasn't alright. She had just shocked him! A bit of wetness glistened in Ella's eyes, but she shook them away. Now wasn't the time to mope about failure. Or the cold dose of reality that splashed her in the face. The boy before her wasn't Kira. Kira is dead. He was Lucas. A nice boy who offered to play with her. A nice boy she'd unwittingly caused harm to.

"I-I'm so sorry. Nothing like this has ever happened before..."

It really hadn't. Even with Aiko, the resonance had simply fizzled out. Her lightning shouldn't have hurt him, even if they couldn't resonate perfectly. She'd never hurt a meister in such a manner before. Was it soul rejection? But he'd been fine wielding her up until the failed resonance attempt...

Pouting, Ella poked at the un-moving arm, then looked at the meister curiously. "Does it hurt?"

She had a first aid kit in her yellow backpack. However, depending on the severity of the burns, a trip to Miss Nadia might be in order. Hopefully the nurse was in. And hopefully the mangled arm wouldn't cause Lucas too much trouble in his chosen afternoon class. One thing was for sure. Unless Nurse Nadia had a magic quick cure, the fitness class was probably a no-go.

Shnuydude Shnuydude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back