• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here
if i get high enough

Milo let out an oomph as Dexter crashed into him, but he didn't enjoy the hug any less. Despite being fairly tall, Milo was very skinny and considerably smaller than Dexter, but he didn't mind being crushed. He laughed a little as he hugged Dexter back, still smiling slightly when the other boy pulled away. And when Drake was talking away about his fascination with the gym and what he wanted to see first, Milo was perfectly content to just watch. He enjoyed Drake's enthusiasm, and he figured that was why he and Dexter had gotten along so well. They were both very vibrant people, who had major presences. They weren't loud or obnoxious - not in Milo's opinion, at least - but they were just very present. Milo kind of made himself more there with his style, since he wasn't a very overbearing person. Even when not high, he was generally pretty quiet.

He decided he probably would not join in on a game of dodgeball, considering one hit from the ball would probably break all of his bones, but just as he was about to say as much, Drake was suddenly on his phone and typing... furiously. Milo frowned and, seeing that Drake was obviously not really conscious of what was happening around him in real life, pulled his own phone out and tried to gauge what exactly was happening. His first stop was the Twitter, which had started off slightly chaotic, with Ryan, Jess, Angie, Oliver and Henri, and was now becoming... really quite harmful, with Honey and Drake. The way Drake was speaking to Honey was so shocking to Milo that he knew something had to be wrong with his friend. Of course, no one else in the chat seemed to pick up on it, and just accused Drake of being an asshole, which only served to make things worse. Milo, unsure if he should try to talk to Drake, opted for texting him instead to try and calm him down, but his attempts were fruitless. Deciding he should cut this off before everything got even worse, Milo looked up from his phone and plucked Drake's from his hand, shoving it into Milo's (well, Drake's) hoodie pocket. He shot off a quick text in the chat to let everyone know that he'd taken Drake's phone, then put his own away.

Stepping forward, he took both of Drake's hands, trying to give him some sort of contact to ground him. He squeezed gently, then turned to Dexter. "Can you take us somewhere, like, private and a bit more chill, man?" He asked, keeping his aura of calm, but silently pleading for Dexter to think of somewhere as quick as he could.
milo
MOOD: bruh

OUTFIT: king

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona @hery
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Raven did nothing but an eyebrow raise almost wanting her to continue, shockingly disappointed when Valerie decided not to finish her sentence upon learning who bumped into her. It would've been an honor to see what insult the princess could come up with but alas, the princess's words disappeared from her lips once she set sight on Raven. The brunette's internal monologue had brought an amused grin that only widened as Valerie spoke. She was clearly in a rush, Raven just wanted to know why. Was she nervous? Or eager to get it over with?

"You have a hot date right after this? Or are you naturally this quick of a walker?"

Most people to take their time with Raven. Knowing the brunette, there was only so much time until she had ran off to pursue someone else's attention. Raven followed Valerie while she reached into her bag, dropping it from her shoulder and grabbing the schedule one-handed before handing it to her, prolonging the contact she'd made with Valerie as they brushed hands. There had to be at least a few classes they shared together, Raven wasn't usually like this-- and that's saying something. Although it's not out of the ordinary for Raven to want to share a class with a pretty girl, it was different for the brunette this time. Her curiosity was so piqued it was like a craving to get to know her. Whether she means in bed, or in general.

Raven wasn't sure yet.

"Y'know, I didn't expect your voice to sound the way that it does." A lingering smirk sat at the edge of her lips and the brunette slowed her pace in the hallway, maybe Valerie was in a rush but Raven certainly wasn't. "It isn't an insult, don't worry. I just wonder how it'd sound in different circumstances." Low lidded eyes slowly trailed over Valerie, letting herself have those few second before she was seemingly done. Snapping her attention towards their destination as if nothing happened.

"The paper is done here?" The brunette walked into the space. It was already very different from Ambridge. It wasn't run down, the desks didn't have scratches, marks, engraves from the school's biggest troublemaker or the initials of young lovers. There wasn't any fluorescent lights that flickered every time someone closed the door, the chairs didn't seem wobbly, and the computers weren't as old as her grandmother. An exaggeration, yes. But even her grandmother had moved quicker than those computers surfed the internet. There was a desk near the front, and Raven had wondered if it was for whoever was in charge.

"This is gorgeous." She said as she ran her fingers against the polished desk, almost tempted to ruin it in an attempt to make this place feel a little more at home. Raven felt as uncomfortable in this school as a guest would in someone else's house.

Here's hoping Valerie's hospitality was better than Angeline's.
Raven
INTERACTIONS:: Valerie

MENTIONS: Ange

TAGS: jasmyn jasmyn ditto ditto
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Karmyn

OUTFIT: here
INTERACTIONS: cade, oliver
MENTIONS:
TAGS:
geminiy geminiy Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Karmyn’s foot tapped lightly as she waited for her partner to arrive. From the messages on Twitter Oliver seemed to be up and doing pretty well, but she couldn’t help but worry still. Karmyn hadn’t even realized that someone walked up beside her, the sound of their voice caused her to jump slightly. To say that she was surprised was an understatement. Karmyn had definitely been expecting someone taller. Looking back at Twitter the other girl had definitely radiated tall person energy, but to think that all of that personality was in such a tiny figure. To her credit Karmyn only giggled a little bit.

“The pleasure is all mine Cade.” She grasped her hand within her own and gave it a firm shake. When the redhead turned to look at someone behind her, Karmyn followed her gaze and she was sure that her neck would hurt from how far she had to look up. She recognized him as Cade’s brother. The resemblance between the two of them was obvious so Karmyn was pretty confident that even without finding out from Twitter she would have realized that they were siblings. “It’s nice to meet you as well Coda.” Her tone was slightly amused as she watched them interact.

The smile was quickly wiped off of her face at the mention of Oliver. “Yes! So we’re going to check on him and if the nurse deems him fit to stay at school, I can just show the both of you around.”

With that Karmyn headed out. The trip to check on Oliver wasn’t long, mostly due to how fast Karmyn was walking. She could only hope that Cade wasn’t having any trouble with keeping up with her. Just as they arrived the nurse made her way over to Oliver in order to look him over. Karmyn stepped up as well, eyeing him carefully for any injuries. “Oliver! I’m so sorry for the wait. How are you feeling?”

code by low fidelity.

HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Whilst Henri was deep in thought on how to best diffuse the situation brewing in the corner of the library, she was brought abruptly back with the slamming of a door. What the fuck– Wait, where did they go? Mason and the brown-haired boy were nowhere to be seen. Shit. Fuck. I’ve lost them... Wait no, I can catch up! Without caring whether or not Ren decided to follow her, Henri ripped open and rushed through the door that the two boys must have left through.

Henri paused briefly once she was out of the library. Throngs of students were still walking around and exploring the school, and the hallway was becoming more clustered the longer she stood there. Henri didn’t know her way around the school yet, and she surely didn’t know where the pair had gone. If I had a head full of bloodlust, where would I go? She scanned around the hallway for any hint of murder. There! Henri wasted no time in pushing past other pairs of students to get to the place where she had just seen the top of Mason’s head poking through the crowd. I’m lucky that asshole is tall. However, that also meant that Mason had the ability to walk away faster.

When Henri had to squeeze through a particularly congested pack of students, she momentarily felt the pangs of anxiety creep up her back. No, fuck. Now is not the time to feel like this! She swallowed her pale fear and made haste. Whilst she would never admit it casually, Henri had a fear of being trapped. She usually dealt with it easily and was able to ignore it, however it looked like the tension and worry of today was getting to her after all.

Henri came to a halt in front of the words ‘GYMNASIUM’ – the place where she had last seen Mason. They must be in there somewhere. For a moment, Henri faltered before passing through the door. Why am I doing this? Why do I care so much for if Mason – Mason! Of all people! – wants to crack some douchebag’s skull? Deep down though, Henri thought that a fight on the first day at Auburn Springs would likely end up in Mason being punished in one way or another, and if she was being honest, she’d hate to see that happen. She cared for her fellow Ambridgers a lot more than what she let on – And, often unfortunately, Mason was also included in that group. ...Fuck it. Henri swiftly made her way into the gymnasium, the soles of her shoes squeaking on the polished floorboards. I’ll try and find that idiot for Ari then. Totally alone, Henri now realised why the boys had made their way to the gymnasium – No one else was there.

Where... Fuck. They have to be here somewhere. Just as that thought crossed her mind, Henri heard a loud bang and her head whipped to the source of the noise – The boy’s locker room. More sounds of a scuffle echoed across the concrete tunnel as Henri approached the locker room. Annoyance, and a tiny thread of anger sparked in Henri’s eyes as she slammed open the door of the locker room.

“Mason?”
INTERACTIONS: Mason and CK
MENTIONS: Ren
TAGS: Winona Winona , ditto ditto and erzulie erzulie

"Dani. Got it." She said, still smiling. Natalie was going to do her best to try and be civil with the filth from the other side of the bridge and that started right now with a smile and being as nice as she possibly could to Dani. "So, I think we'll start by going to the--"

Nat was cut off mid sentence by someone pulling her into a hug. She was only startled for a moment before she realized that it was Garrett and a gentle smile replaced the startled look. Of course it was Garrett, and she couldn't help but roll her eyes at his question. So much for letting her friends handle themselves.

She hardly wanted to give a tour to one Bridger, let alone two, but how could she tell Garrett no? Instead, she let out a small sigh. "Fine," she mumbled. "Of course you can come, but you owe me later." Natalie gave him a small smirk, before pulling away from him and giving his buddy a sweet smile.

The new boy -- Katee -- was rambling, which just earned a raised eyebrow from Natalie. She was used to people stumbling over their words but maybe not in... this manner. For a brief moment, she wondered why he was so... stuttery before deciding it simply wasn't worth it and that, quite truthfully, she could care less.

"Pleasure to meet you, Katee." Her lips drew back into that sweet smile for a moment, until his second strand of words hit her. The smile fell, her eyebrows drawing together. "Oh, no. No, no, no." Now she was the one stuttering. How embarrassing. "Garrett isn't my brother. He's just my best friend." When she said his name, she looked back up at Garrett with a smile before look back at the new boy.

"I'm Natalie." Right. She had been so flustered by the brother comment that she had almost completely forgotten to introduce herself, which was quite honestly very embarrassing. "Some people call me Nat."

"Oh, and Garrett," Natalie looked away Katee again and touched Garrett's arm. "This is Dani," she gestured towards the other girl, "and Dani, this is Garrett."

Alright, now with introductions out of the way, Natalie figured it was as good a time as any to finally get on with the tour. Most of the other pairs had already departed from the area and started on their various tours. There were only a handful of pairs left behind -- Nat and her entourage being one of them.

"Come on," she said, gesturing with a tilt of her head for the group to follow her. "We'll start with the office and go from there."
Natalie
INTERACTIONS: Dani, Garrett, Nut

MENTIONS: N/A

TAGS: Soap Soap r e i r e i ditto ditto
code by valen t.

Fuck this guy.

Chelsea came at him, sending a fist that smash into the fucking groin.[/i] The bitch fought dirty and all the oxygen escaped Mason's lungs right there. He fell to his knees as Chelsea stepped back, the pain shooting through and practically blinding him. He tried to wait for it to fade so that he could get back to his feet, but then he heard the locker door open.

Followed by someone calling his name -- and he recognized that voice right away. Henri.

Fuck.

He forced himself to his feet, albeit rather shakily. "This isn't over," he hissed at Chelsea under his breath before he leaned back against one of the lockers to hold himself up. Look, he still really fucking hurt but he was going to do his best to make it seem like he was fine.

Mason cleared his throat before calling out; "Yeah, Henri, over here." The adrenaline had started to fade from his system now -- probably the moment that Chelsea's fucking knee met his groin and he tasted iron. He ran his tongue over his lips and realized that part of his lip had split open. Jack ass. Mason brought his fingers to his lip and pulled it away to look at his fingers. It just confirmed his theory when he saw the red that was staining his skin.

He glanced over at Chelsea and when he saw his eye, a little triumphant feeling filled his chest. At least Chelsea had come off just as... well, physically, he looked worse so that was a win at least.

Once Henri found them, he again tried to force a smile onto his face. Albeit, keeping a smile off his face probably would've been a better idea -- smiling was uncharacteristic of Mason, after all, but he was in pain and doing his best to try and look as normal as he could. "What are you doing?" He asked her. "Shouldn't you be with your buddy?"
Mason
INTERACTIONS: That one asshole

MENTIONS: Henri, Ren

TAGS: ditto ditto Nixiee Nixiee erzulie erzulie
code by valen t.

GARRETT KANE TIMOA

mood: still freaking the fuck out + location: auditorum + outfit: xxx + tags: ditto ditto Winona Winona jasmyn jasmyn

Garrett sighed softly as Natty agreed to take his buddy on the tour as well. She smiled at him, and he swore that his heart disappeared. He doesn't want to admit it, all she is, is his best friend. His only friend. She made the years here worth it. Garrett smiled softly at Nat, and nods "Anything you want, I promise to give you." He says softly to her as she pulls away from him. He sighs at the lost of contact and looks towards the floor as she goes back to introducing herself. He glanced up at his partner Katee. He didn't even notice that he was following him as he was so fucused on getting to Nat but even after a few words. He could tell that he didn't like him. Not to mention he made fun of his stuttering which isn't his fault. And the way he is staring at Nat, was not ok. He did not like that.

He listens to what was going on. Katee rambled for some reason. Garrett rolled his eyes as he looked at Nat while she was talking to them. Natty and him been best friend since diapers. They were next-door neighbours, and everything fell in place. He was the shy boy next door, and she was the girl who brought him out of his shell. She was the one who either sat with him when he was having a bad day or the one who dragged him outside to go and have fun like a normal kid. He wasn't himself without Natalie. His first friend. His only friend. She understood how hard it was to make friends for him, and didn't push him to do so as others did. She helped him sometimes. Garrett's head snapped up as Katee makes the assumption that they were siblings.

Nope. Nopey. Nope.

You could see Garrett head shaking no so fast that he almost tore it off. Him and her....siblings. No. He does not want to think about it. He doesn't want to think about that possible at all. Nat stuttered her answer out as well, she almost seemed flustered. He glanced at her softly making sure that she was ok. She looked at him softly as she spoke his name. He smiled as she smiled at him. Again nothing ever matters, as long as she kept that smile on her face. It was like he could do anything once she smiled at him. It's been that way since they were kids. Of course, they had fights, the last big one was when she was still homeschooled. They ended up not talking for a full week. Both sets of parents were confused as fuck on why their children were just not as interested in anything. Garrett was even more silent then he was normally. Anyone could tell that he was down. Same with Nat. Eventually, their parents had to step and place them in a room. Saying that this was weird, just speak to each other. After an hour, they came back, they were together. Garrett was reading a book, and Nat was taking a nap next to him as he read out loud. It was like they didn't have that fight at all. That's when he knew that he wasn't Garrett without the girl next to him.

He snapped back to reality when she placed her hand on him. And introduced him to Dani was it? He nods softly to her. Garrett would try to speak but he doesn't want to be made fun by Katee. He grabs Natalie hand before she pulls away from him. He holds it softly. Again he wasn't this touchy feeling person normally but he was thrown off by Katee comments. He knew that she was beautiful, but to have other males notice. It was like his gut was twisted and he couldn't breathe. Kinda like a panic attack. Like he does when he was overwhelmed, he went for Nat and her calm touch. It managed to calm him down. He walked beside still holding her hand, waiting for the others to join them.
coded by natasha.

In the few minutes it took for Karmyn, Cade and the nurse to find Oliver, the small teen was feverishly checking social media, biting harder and harder into his lower lip with every hurtful thing his friend Drake said. Something was wrong with him; seriously wrong, and poor Oliver was already tackling his wounded friendship with Silas, feeling in both cases as though he were making things worse with every word he typed. His eyes were welling up with tears again… this was a bad time for him to be without his pencil.

By the time the girls and the nurse raced over, he had curled up in a ball on the floor, rocking himself back and forth.

Karmyn wasted no time, evidently very concerned: “I’m so sorry for the wait. How are you feeling?”

Oliver barely had time to start to stammer out a response before the nurse cut in: “I heard you fainted. Does this happen often? Are you hurt anywhere?” She lifted his chin to check his pupils, causing him to immediately gag and swat her hand away,

“Don’t touch me!”

The nurse was taken aback: “Why, does it hurt?”

“I don’t like it!”

The nurse stared at Cade and Karmyn for a moment, as if to beg them to explain the fidgety, hypersensitive kid on the ground in front of her.

“...does it hurt or not? Did you hit your head?”

“NO, DON’T TOUCH ME!” Oliver snapped, trying to get up to move away only to be firmly shoved back down, crying out in a panic. The nurse, seeming to clue in to what she was dealing with, slowly backed off and averted her gaze, leaving Oliver crumpled on the floor.

“Oookay, please be still. Can you take a deep breath for me?” The nurse;s voice slowed and became a bit condescending. “I need to let your parents know what happened. What number should I call?”

“I want my pencil…”

“No, please give me your mom or dad’s phone number.”

Oliver fell quiet, thought for a moment. Then gave her Dani’s number.

“Hello? This is Anne Stacey, I’m the school nurse at Auburn Springs High School. Your son just fainted in the hallway. Can I ask if this has happened before? He seems to have some… special needs…”
Oliver
INTERACTIONS:: Karmyn, Cade, Dani

MENTIONS: A lot

TAGS:
erzulie erzulie geminiy geminiy jasmyn jasmyn

-------------------DON'T TYPE ANYTHING AFTER THIS-------------------

[/COMMENT]
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Serenity

INTERACTIONS: henri, mason, chelsea
MENTIONS:
TAGS:
Nixiee Nixiee Winona Winona ditto ditto

It had all happened so fast, but Ren was able to keep up perfectly. She had gone from making her way toward the library exit to witnessing what she assumed was a fight about to break out. Immediately her blood began pumping and a grin, one that was a tad too blood-thirsty, appeared on her lips. As she followed after Henri, pushing past student after student, Ren couldn’t help but cackle in excitement. Finally, things were getting interesting at this lame ass school. She wondered if she’d be able to jump in.

As Henri slammed open the door to the locker room Ren looked over her shoulder to take in the scene. There was still a grin on her face and a wild loom in her brown eyes. She was quick to follow the sound of Mason’s voice with Henri. And as she looked the two boys over she laughed. Her gaze then landed on Chelsea, or rather his eye. “Yo, he fucked your ass up.” She smirked. Ren then turned her attention to Mason, easily seeing that he was trying to appear unaffected. “Damn I should have gotten here earlier. This was probably WorldStarr material right?”

code by low fidelity.

Ryan was persistent if nothing else. She had fully expected him to just... leave. Leave her alone and she'd head to the library and relax at one of the tables or browse the stacks of books until she could leave school. That's what usually happened, anyway. She messed up, walked away, and people let her walk away.

But not god damn Peg Boy.

He had started after her and was talking, but Jess kept her head down. Trying her best to ignore him and eventually, he fell out of step with her. There. That's what she had expected. Falling out of step and then moving away to leave her the hell alone. Jess was disappointed for a moment because, well, here was a guy that she found herself generally interested in and who seemed to be interested in her, and she had managed to mess it up within -- what -- a minute?

New record.

Oh well.

She took her phone out so that she didn't look like a total loser, but also to input Indigo's number before it rubbed off. However, after this, she found herself back on Twitter -- to annoy the masses, obviously. But what had been happening lately happened again and there was Ryan, again, twisting her words.

Not twisting per say, but... interpreting? No, no. Jess didn't even know. Ryan had a way of making all words and logic leave her brain so then she was just speechless. Tongue twisted and, as he was so fond of saying, flustered.

She finally made it to her locker and had just placed her backpack inside when, what would you know, Ryan showed up and leaned against the locker next to her. Jess quite honestly wanted to crawl into her locker and close the door and for a moment, she contemplated it. She would fit, after all, and maybe that would save her from further embarrassment.

He was talking and she was doing her best to look... busy or something with the stuff in her locker. But most of it was just her rummaging through her backpack and then Ryan called her beautiful, again, and her cheeks started to burn red again. Fuck fuck fuck. At least the locker was blocking him from her view for the time being.

Until he moved to the other side. Her cheeks were still a little red as she, finally, stopped playing with her backpack and looked at the cute -- but super annoying -- guy beside her. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out at first, so she looked back at her locker and started pulling her books out of her backpack. Organizing them in her locker to give herself something else to do.

"You're not bothering me." She stated. "Promise." It was just weird to have Ryan so blatantly flirting with her (yes she knew what was happening, despite generally playing dumb) and not knowing if it was serious or a joke. But she didn't know how to word that. So Jess just... didn't.

"We can try again," Jess slammed her locker shut and looked back at Ryan, holding out her hand. "I'm Jess and so sorry about Not-Jessie. She's a total bitch." A small smile quirked at the edges of her lips for a moment before being replaced by a frown. "Oh wow, see, I'd love to try this partner thing but like... there's just one issue."

Jess reached out and took the name tag from Ryan's shirt and smacked it back onto his forehead. "I only give tours to people brave enough to put their nametag on their forehead," she explained and stepped back from him. "Alright, come on, Murph Man. There's an entire school of rich, bitchy kids for you to explore."

She turned away to walk down the hallway, but waited for him instead of, you know, aggressively power walking away out of panic. "What do you want to see first?"
Jess
INTERACTIONS: Ryan

TAGS: geminiy geminiy
code by valen t.

@freudianslipnslide says:
When the girls entered, Chelsea's grin faded, and his eyes went to the girl approaching him, his anger and pride welling in his chest. At the girl's words, his hand went to the eye that Mason had punched. He felt around it absently. "What?" Chelsea asked, brows furrowing as he, kind of convincingly, feigned confusion.

Well, that was mostly because he was genuinely confused.

What did his eye look like...?

His eyes flicked to Mason, and he held back proud laughter as he caught the signs that he was holding back immense pain.

Better be glad you made your little mistake, dumbass. You're out your nuts now, looks like.

"Yeah, why are you two in here?" He stepped closer to Mason. "This is the boy's locker room. Don't think you two need to be touring it. Were you hoping to catch us naked or something?" he asked in his serious voice.

If what he had said did what he planned, they'd get off his back and start moaning about some other problem or something.

He glanced at Mason again. Ol' Nutless.

Yeah, surely Mason was in agreement that this incident shouldn't ever be talked about again, and to sign their unspoken contract, he gave him a small nod.
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ fight? what? +

{ LOCATION }
+ the locker room +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ mason, henri, ren +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ Winona Winona erzulie erzulie Nixiee Nixiee +

this user was active: less than a minute ago

CHELSEA FREUD
♬ "i know how you like death" ♬

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

When the girls entered, Chelsea's grin faded, and his eyes went to the girl approaching him, his anger and pride welling in his chest. At the girl's words, his hand went to the eye that Mason had punched. He felt around it absently. "What?" Chelsea asked, brows furrowing as he, kind of convincingly, feigned confusion.

Well, that was mostly because he was genuinely confused.

What did his eye look like...?

His eyes flicked to Mason, and he held back proud laughter as he caught the signs that he was holding back immense pain.

Better be glad you made your little mistake, dumbass. You're out your nuts now, looks like.

"Yeah, why are you two in here?" He stepped closer to Mason. "This is the boy's locker room. Don't think you two need to be touring it. Were you hoping to catch us naked or something?" he asked in his serious voice.

If what he had said did what he planned, they'd get off his back and start moaning about some other problem or something.

He glanced at Mason again. Ol' Nutless.

Yeah, surely Mason was in agreement that this incident shouldn't ever be talked about again, and to sign their unspoken contract, he gave him a small nod.

HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Henri gaze drifted between the two boys. After getting a better look, she realised the mystery boy was, in fact, none other than Chelsea, asshole-extrodinaire from what Henri had noticed on the twitter. She eyed his burst blood vessel, Mason’s busted lip and the way each boy was barely holding themselves together underneath their disheveled clothing. Henri immediately knew the two had been fighting, and she didn’t buy Mason’s 'too-casual' attitude or forced smile for a split second. When Ren charged in, Henri knew she had also sensed a fight from her comment about ‘Worldstarr’. See, Ren gets it... Even if it was so she could film it.

“Cut the crap Mason, I know you well enough. Besides, my buddy was too busy eating the face of someone else. That gave me ample time to run across... This.” Henri waved her hand nonchalantly between the two boys.

At Chelsea’s comment, Henri scoffed and her icy glare locked onto his. “Oh please, I’d rather go blind than see you, of all people, naked.” Henri let a small amount of venom drip into her voice. She didn’t forget this dickhead's comment about Ari. Believe it or not, Henri could somewhat understand his frustration with Mason – the Ambridge boy often butted heads with everyone at least once. However, there was no fucking need to bring Ari into it. And for that, Henri almost wished she had arrived a tad bit later.

“For the record boys, if you’re going to fight, I’d recommend not doing it in such an echoey place. Who knew sound could travel that far?” Sarcasm laced her tone now as she locked eyes with Mason, sending a silent 'We’ll talk about this later' look his way. She turned to Ren then and whispered under her breath, “Can you believe they’re trying to pretend like nothing happened? Pfft.”
INTERACTIONS: Ren, Mason and CK
TAGS: erzulie erzulie , Winona Winona and ditto ditto

sly old fish

Sly's grin faded immediately after Honey had spoken. His brows furrowed in confusion. He couldn't even force a smile with how annoying Honey was already being. Instead, his scowl was just slightly less potent as he continued to analyze the girl. High-pitched voice, golden blond hair, hell, there was fur at the wrist of her cardigan for goodness' sake. Of course he'd been paired with the polar opposite of himself, the epitome of Auburn Springs.

"Let's just stick to Sly." He corrected at the mention of his full-name, but nodded at her words nonetheless. "It was a decent rhyme." Sly added dryly.

It was evident that she was as dense as she looked, but perhaps even more annoying than he'd imagined too.

Sly's eyes snapped wide open when Honey grabbed for his hands. Moments later she was hauling him down the pristine Auburn Springs hallways, rambling off about Mason. Even if it was to get at Chelsea, Sly couldn't help but be disappointed in his friend. Honey hadn't even given Sly a chance to answer her questions, as she'd follow up one question, with another, and then another.

"Ha, a billion?!" Sly asked with forced enthusiasm as she dragged him down another turn of the hallway. He was getting sick of this one-sided conversation, and the query of Mason's sexual fetish was the last straw for him. He slammed his foot into the floor and finally got a hold of Honey once she'd stopped in her tracks. At Honey's confusion, Sly's groaning expression quickly shifted to a feigned exhaustion. He pulled his hand from her grasp, holding at his lower back before leaning into a locker.

"I'm starting to think this tour's going to be all about Mason." He stated with an eye roll. In that split-second though, Sly quickly realized how Honey's obsession could play into his favour, and likely that of Mason too.

"Sit down." Sly said, his voice solemn and soft. He slid down onto the floor, back towards the locker, and brought his knees up unto his chest.

"There's things about Mason he likes to keep a secret, but for you, Goldilocks? I really think you've got a shot with him." Sly stifled a laugh, and played it off as a cough. "See, Mason's one of the more... innocent guys from Ambridge. He's always been about helping the community and whatnot. I think recently he's been reaching out to Chelsea Freud." With subtle glances around the hall, Sly finally looked Honey dead in the eyes with that sentence. "See, Chelsea's been hanging with a lot of bad people. Mason just wants to help him out, but you know how Chelsea is, right? Hard-headed, stubborn, aggressive... violent."

"Now see this all stems because of one simple truth. Chelsea despises us Ambridge kids. But Mason isn't going to give up now, is he? Like I said, he wants to help the community, and that includes the Springs now. Maybe... if you could give Mason, or even me if you're too focused on your date, some information on Chelsea, we could use it to better understand the guy."
Sly nudged Honey with that one.

"Things like... Chelsea's address-- so we can come by for dinner, of course. Or maybe even his car build so we can get it washed for him as a surprise. Just keep tabs on him for us, because you're from the Springs and he won't hate you nearly as much, fortunately."

"What do you say, do you really want to help Mason out?"

mood; relaxed. | location; hallways. | tags; honey, Zatanna Zatanna , mason Winona Winona
too cunning for the hook.

code by low fidelity.

i came, i saw

Roman couldn't help but grin at Eden's response. On the inside he could feel himself exploding like a million fireworks being set off, but obviously he had to play it cool. Especially with the few other students still in the auditorium. "Looks like our buddies partnered up anyways." Roman let out a short laugh as he watched Serenity and Eden's partner leave the auditorium together.

"It's technically not ditching if we're still in the school. C'mon, it'll be fun, just follow me."

Roman had initially planned the day's events with whoever his buddy may be. It didn't take a genius to know that Eden trumped whatever kid he was paired with anytime of day though, and so he'd adjusted parts of it to be just a little more romantic than if he'd been with a stranger.

The first order of events had been selecting a spot to hideout. Thankfully, with the school doing tours rather than classes, the two of them were able to find a vacant classroom without any active professor. The science room had both the monitors hanging from the ceiling, as well as moveable desks that served as pillars to hold up the blankets they'd acquired from the lost and found. Thank goodness the Ambridge kids had arrived on such short notice, and left the school without enough time to donate the missing articles from the past school year. The fact that most Auburn Springs kids were wealthy also meant most of the stuff in the lost and found had been in good condition, score. One thin, gray blanket hung over the little fort they'd built, while a furry, pink and white one served as the base they'd rest on. A final black blanket was taped to the door window.

They'd also bought some snacks from the vending machines all over the school grounds, before hooking up a Netflix movie onto the monitors and disappearing into the fort they'd built. With the shutters closed, and door draped with the black blankie, Eden and Roman were at utmost privacy.

"I feel like I've done more eating than actually watching this movie." Roman groaned, and turned onto his back from his former laying position. He adjusted his head onto the makeshift pillowcase that was his schoolbag, and stared up at the grey blanket propped up above them. While doing anything with Eden was amazing, it was obvious they had much to catch up on. Things they couldn't quite discuss the few times he'd traveled to visit, and vice versa.

"How's things at home, Eden? Does Mrs. Martinez still adore me?" A laugh escaped his mouth as soon as he'd asked. Eden's mother never could see what her daughter saw in him. He couldn't blame her anyways. Roman was the polar opposite of his cunning father that did business with their family, and it was no secret that she didn't like his wild-child personality. Now, with his father in jail, Roman couldn't help but think of how much more severed the ties were between himself and Eden's parents. "I can't blame her if she doesn't..." He added, regret written all in his tone.

mood; calm. | location; 2nd floor science room. | tags; eden LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki
i conquered.

code by low fidelity.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

none.

mentions

lance @Wayward Son
interactions
Jade Jennings
jj ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge >> as
In all honesty, Jade knew better than to give Lance a tour of the school since it wasn't likely he cared too much about the whole thing. She knew him well enough to know that Ambridge ran deep through his blood and he wasn't fond of the whole merging schools thing. Not that she blamed him because the whole thing seemed pretty off the wall if you asked her. Take a bunch of kids who have feuded off and on for years and throw them in one place. What did they want this school to burn too? Not that Jade would exactly be opposed to that but come on? Common sense much?

"I doubt anyone here could keep up, much less handle a girl like me. You know I do tend to be a bit wild," the blonde teased, referring to both her bedroom habits and her rebellious nature. In the past four months (okay, even a while before) her behavior had gotten a little questionable. From partying all night to stealing when she didn't have to, and fighting for fun she was by all accounts out of control. Her mother was starting to be fed up, especially due to it messing with the image she was trying to convince herself they needed now. "Besides, I like my guys a little more rugged and these AS guys aren't making the cut," she added.

She thought back to her first statement. It wasn't new for JJ to be a little crazy. Everyone knew she had a strong personality and loved to have a good time but it was bordering on dangerous or breakdown at this point. The only problem was she didn't see it that way yet. "Trust me. No one was less thrilled about leaving than me. Being seventeen is a drag. Means my mom was able to make me go but I'm pretty sure she's getting tired of me too. Maybe I'll get lucky and she will kick me to the curb," she joked, though it wasn't that far off from the truth.

Her eyes moved from the field to him at the mention of him being shirtless and they traveled down to his chest, lingering for a moment longer than she intended. She couldn't help but bite down on her bottom lip as she thought of all the things-damn it. He knew exactly what he was doing, didn't he? "And I missed it? What a shame. Should've called me. You know I never can resist decent booze or you," she said matter-of-factly with the smirk was still planted perfectly on her lips.

"What do you wanna see next?" she asked, the mischief in her words and her voice clear as day. Her blue-green eyes held hints of both danger and seduction, almost as if she was just daring him to be pulled in. Her flirtatious ways had been both praised and scolded depending on who was the judge but she didn't care much. Besides, with Lance it was different. It was like a game of back and forth sometimes, of who could get who worked up the most, and she rather enjoyed it.
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

sly fin fin
mercedes Soap Soap
oliver Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

mentions

garrett r e i r e i
katee ditto ditto
nat Winona Winona
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge
Dani couldn't help but study the girl standing before her. The forced smile was somewhat obvious and Dani couldn't tell if she was masking the fact that she was actually a bitch or just trying to be civil. Either way, while she didn't hate the girl, she was already not a huge fan but she decided she would just play along as best she could. Her eyes flickered to the new face that joined them, whining about needing her help with his partner. Great. Now she would have to deal with two of them.

Maybe she would at least be friends with whoever the guy was showing around. She knew luck was not on her damn side though when she heard “Hey, I’m Katee Nausbaum.” though. Seriously? She got stuck with blondie and her friend already but now the snitch from her side of the bridge who weirdly called himself Nut? Fucks sake. She didn't say a word to him but when Natalie introduced her to Garrett she offered a quick head nod and then glanced down at her phone, opening Twitter as a distraction while they walked into the school.

She had been talking about who she'd gotten as a partner with that Karmyn girl on Twitter when Mercedes had decided to jump in. She’s one of my best friends, so. Treat her right. Thank you. Maybe the girl hadn't meant that in a threatening way. Maybe Dani was just on edge by both who she was or by the fact that in Ambridge certain things came off differently. Either way, it sparked that fire in Dani and she typed back without a second thought.

In her defense, Natalie being friends with Mercedes did make sense given the fact that Natalie seemed annoyed by Sly's presence earlier but maybe it was a little passive-aggressive to say it the way she had. Dani wanted nothing more than to snap at the girl as she went back and forth with her on Twitter for a brief moment. She hadn't even been paying attention to the stupid "tour" anymore. Who did she think she was? Acting like she knew anything about Dani just because she'd known Sly? What a joke. Ugh, why was she even letting Mercedes get her worked up anyway.

Honestly, it wasn't that Dani hated Mercedes because she didn't know her but she knew of her well enough. Was this just jealousy coming up or was it justified that she was so annoyed? I'll keep certain shit off Twitter but damn sure not for you. Only because my loyalty to certain people runs as deep as it does. She sent the last message and then looked back up to see where they even were in the school. Before she could ask any questions her phone rang and even though she didn't recognize the number she answered and put it to her ear.

Oh shit. She'd completely forgotten about Oliver passing out and her needing to impersonate his mother for the school nurse. "Yes, this is Oliver's mother," she started, stepping away from the group a little as they reached the school office. "Oh, I see. He has anxiety sometimes so something must've triggered him. I find it best to give him a pencil. Yeah, it's like some coping mechanism for him. Of course, you can call me if anything else happens. Thank you," she hung up and rolled her eyes. The shit she did for her damn friends.

They were still standing in front of the office but she didn't care much about it to mention it. What was this? Where she would come to be expelled when she inevitably got into a fight or to get guidance from the counselors because she was such a troubled kid? Whatever. "So, I heard you have a photography class here? With a dark room?" she finally spoke up. Dani was a big fan of photography and while she loved digital she also enjoyed film cameras so it did pull her interest that they could afford that here.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

The nurse put her phone away as Dani hung up, breathing a heavy sigh of exhaustion. “Okay, since your mom says this is normal for you and you don’t seem hurt, I’m just going to make a little note of this and you can stay in school for the day.” She straightened up, glancing over at Karmyn and Cade. “Are you three on the tour together?’’ She asked uncertainly.

Oliver hastily cut in. “Uh… yeah! They are. They… they are.” He was never a very good liar, but the nurse seemed to buy it. Jesus, he’d have to thank Dani later for her brilliance. Because of these three girls, he was walking out of this situation with his life, and free from Angeline (for now, at least.)

The nurse nodded, beginning to walk off. “Okay, you girls keep an eye on him, okay? And, um… try to get him a pencil. Thank you for alerting me to this.” And with that, she walked back to her office. Crisis averted.

He couldn’t believe that worked. The nurse didn’t call his real mom, Angeline was gone… it was as if Oliver had been granted a brand new start to this awful day. He got up off the floor, neatly brushing himself off before beaming a giddy smile at the girls, almost laughing and crying at the same time from relief. “I owe you all my life.” He exclaimed breathlessly, running the fingers of his unbroken hand through his hair. “I’m serious! My, uh… nevermind. I-I just, I wanted to say thank you. So how do you get around this place?” He looked around, pensively cradling his broken, hurting hand to his chest. "Honey left me a pencil by locker 205."

Oliver
INTERACTIONS:: Karmyn, Cade

MENTIONS: Honey, Dani

TAGS:
erzulie erzulie geminiy geminiy

-------------------DON'T TYPE ANYTHING AFTER THIS-------------------

[/COMMENT]
code by valen t.

Coda Adams

There was something strange about Auburn Springs that Coda could not quite place. Everything felt oddly uniform, perfected to such a degree that the world surrounding him felt like some sort of weird dystopia. Why were there so many massive stone-fronted mansions with gleaming sports cars sitting on perfectly paved driveways? Why did the storefronts look so meticulous that it almost seemed that no one had ever shopped inside? Why did everyone that wandered the streets look so polished and clean, not an ounce of disfiguration in sight?

Moving to Auburn Springs had been much more of a shock to Coda than he had expected. Sure, he had expected America to be different than Scotland, but he hadn’t expected to be moved into some sort of movie-set city where everything felt too perfect to the point of discomfort.

Coda had been feeling homesick, a surprising feeling for someone who had, realistically, never had a home. Cade was there at his side, chewing his ear off with conversation to keep him grounded, cracking jokes to make him laugh. As far as Coda was concerned, his twin sister was home. Yet he longed for the damp rain and rolling fields, gruff voices and cheerful people stumbling out of pubs. He missed the rough beauty of the countryside, speckled with rocks and dull green grass. Somehow, Coda had perceived a feeling as home over an actual location, a feeling that Auburn Springs refused to give him.

The walk to school on their first day was bizarre. More people drove than walked, music thumping from inside expensive cars. It was oddly warm for autumn, the air crisp and dry. He kept conversation flowing with Cade as they walked, Coda purposefully slowing his gait to allow his significantly shorter sister the opportunity to keep up.

Walking through the front doors, Coda had barely had a moment to figure out where to go before Cade was off like a racehorse at the sound of the gun, leaving him stranded like an oversized idiot in the foyer.

The school proved to be just as perfect as the rest of the town and about ten thousand times more confusing. Their previous school had been nothing more than a glorified circle and small in the amount of students that attended, just over 200 in total. But this school was far bigger with many hallways and staircases and doors that all looked the same. It was almost overwhelming.

Luckily, Coda had found his way to the auditorium just as Cade had, the two siblings reuniting at the door. With a few sassy words from Cade, the two stepped inside and, subsequently, into a massive crowd of students seeking their partners. Eyes looked them over, faces clearly wondering if either one of them were the mysterious partner they were seeking.

Heading over to the board, Coda found his name and the name Frankie Gomez written in beside it. Interesting.

Trailing Cade to the nametag table, Coda scribbled his name down and stuck it to his chest. It wasn’t until he was smoothing the sticker out from where Cade had smacked it onto his jacket that he looked up, eyes meeting those of the girl who he had assumed was Cade’s partner, Karmyn. But, once again, Cade was taking the lead and rushing him off to find this Frankie guy.

Coda watched as his sister and her rather eye-catching partner, Karmyn, exited the auditorium, once again leaving him alone. Coda wandered for a few minutes, trying to spot someone who looked like a Frankie. With a heavy sigh, Coda reached a hand up to rub a few smooth circles onto his temples. Fuck it. As Cade said, he was 6’4” and ginger: this Frankie dude was just going to have to find him.

auditorium

mood

lost

outfit

lewk

tags

open (waiting for frankie)
coded by natasha.

@nuttree says:
Katee tapped his foot rapidly, with no particular rhythm, as he listened to Natalie. Why they so vehemently denied being being siblings was a mystery to him. There were worse things to be mistaken for.

His eyes went to Dani, and he gave a tense smile and a little wave.

He kinda wanted to walk away now. Dani? She was terrifying. And not in his usual oh, so cool that I’m scared idea of terrifying. No, like, legit terrifying.

“Pretty name,” he said to Natalie, wide eyes still caught on Dani. “It fits!” He broke his eye contact with Dani’s general person to look at Natalie with a bright smile. “Some people call me Nut, so that’s cool! That’s, like, a one-letter difference, huh?”

Katee followed after Nat as she walked out of the office, and he paid less attention to eavesdropping on Dani than he did to staring at Natalie.

She was really pretty...

Like, very...

“You’re...,” he began, but he trailed off, giving up on his comment and forming cohesive thoughts.

He looked at Dani when she asked her question, and he gave a little sound as he thought of something he could ask. “Oh, yeah, and I heard you have some kinda big, bougie track here? ‘Cuz I run. I won a trophy at a track-and-field day once, you know.”

Had to throw in that flex.
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ nut things +

{ LOCATION }
+ the auditorium +

{ OUTFIT }
+ [insert super unfashionable fake hypebeast clothes here] +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ garrett, natalie, dani +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ r e i r e i , Winona Winona jasmyn jasmyn +

this user was active: less than a minute ago

KATEE NAUSBAUM
♬ "what the hell am i doing here?" ♬

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)
Katee tapped his foot rapidly, with no particular rhythm, as he listened to Natalie. Why they so vehemently denied being being siblings was a mystery to him. There were worse things to be mistaken for.

His eyes went to Dani, and he gave a tense smile and a little wave.

He kinda wanted to walk away now. Dani? She was terrifying. And not in his usual oh, so cool that I’m scared idea of terrifying. No, like, legit terrifying.

“Pretty name,” he said to Natalie, wide eyes still caught on Dani. “It fits!” He broke his eye contact with Dani’s general person to look at Natalie with a bright smile. “Some people call me Nut, so that’s cool! That’s, like, a one-letter difference, huh?”

Katee followed after Nat as she walked out of the office, and he paid less attention to eavesdropping on Dani than he did to staring at Natalie.

She was really pretty...

Like, very...

“You’re...,” he began, but he trailed off, giving up on his comment and forming cohesive thoughts.

He looked at Dani when she asked her question, and he gave a little sound as he thought of something he could ask. “Oh, yeah, and I heard you have some kinda big, bougie track here? ‘Cuz I run. I won a trophy at a track-and-field day once, you know.”

Had to throw in that flex.

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics

raven Soap Soap

interactions

none
mentions
Valerie Flores
val ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bi ~ auburn springs
Normally Valerie was composed and put together but something about Raven was just making her trip up. It almost took her back to her first crush on a girl, Faith Gomez. It was the same type of attraction and just like when she first met Faith, she was trying to push it down and make it go away. The only difference was the reason why she was doing that this time was for her reputation's sake and fear of her parent's reaction. She was spending too much time thinking as she walked that she hadn't really heard all of Raven's question. "Date? What?" she asked, caught off guard for a moment just by the word.

"No. I'm just trying to make sure we can get to everything today," she lied through her perfectly straight teeth (which totally wasn't due to braces). Taking the paper out of Raven's hand as they continued down the hall, she scanned it, and just her luck they had two classes together along with the same lunch. She wasn't sure if it was good or bad luck but either way, she couldn't do anything about it. "So, I will show you where your Language Arts and Math classes are next since we have those together," she said casually, folding the paper in her hand.

"I just wonder how it'd sound in different circumstances." Was she? Did she mean in bed? Of course, she did. This was the same girl who hit on her nearly every chance she got on Twitter. Why wouldn't she be just as flirtatious and unfiltered in person? Valerie stopped in her tracks, unsure of how to reply for a minute. "How many times must I remind you this isn't a dream? I'm afraid you'll have to keep wondering," she managed to get out. It wasn't every day that Val met someone she wasn't sure how to quite handle but Raven was not like anyone she'd ever met.

Soon the vixen's attention was being pulled in another direction, the room where the paper was written. Raven lit up just at the sight of the room and its contents thought, which made Valerie realize just how different it was from Ambridge. It only brought up the memory that this girl was from the other side of the bridge and caused her to frown. It was a bitter reminder that she couldn't feel anything for Raven, especially not sexual attraction. Mostly due to her parent's pressure of their image and her being traditional and whatnot. She couldn't just forget all that...

Even so, all she could think about was dropping that pressure, pushing aside the drama of her what her friends might think, and going for what she wanted. But really, she hardly even knew what she wanted, did she? The pair had just met, after all, and even though she wanted to know more about her, what did that even mean? She had no clue. All that Val really knew was she was undeniably captivated by Raven and as she watched the girl run a finger across the desk she wanted to walk over and go for it. Whatever the hell it even was.

"You really gonna sign up to work on the paper? I think it's a good idea. It could use some work and I'd like to see what you can do," she said, breaking the silence. Walking into the room and leaning against the big desk at the front of the classroom she wondered what was going on in Raven's head. Was she just as confused or really as confident as she came across? Maybe this was all a game and the whole thing was in Val's head which she desperately needed to get out of.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Fuck.

Of all the people to walk in, it had to be Henri and Ren who obviously weren't buying Mason and Chelsea trying to play this off as if it was nothing. Not that he could blame them -- it was obvious to anyone with half a brain what the fuck had just transpired. But Chelsea stepped towards him and gave him a look.

He knew what that look meant.

Don't say shit.

Neither one of them wanted to get caught in a fight -- and even though Mason knew that neither Henri nor Ren would run off to tattle, they would undoubtedly tell others. And then it would spread like wildfire until the whole school was buzzing with this news that Mason and Chelsea had gotten into a scuffle in the locker room. Eventually, some teacher was likely to hear and then it was only a matter of time before Mason was making a trip down to the office to be informed he was expelled.

Yeah. Mason was not interested in that.

Chelsea's attempt to distract from the current state of things failed. Epically. Henri answered and then she bounced right back to the fight that obviously hadn't happened. Yep. Mason was leaning against the locker with a grimace on his face and a busted lip for other reasons.

"No scuffle. No fight." His words were short and clipped. "I just... slipped. On a towel. I fell and busted my lip." Did that make any sense? Not really. But it was believable enough that he could've busted his lip on the tile floors of the school's locker room.

He pushed away from the locker, his legs still feeling achy from the knee from fucking Chelsea. But he needed to get them out of here. Out of the scene of the crime, so to speak. "Sorry to disappoint, but there was no fucking fight." He stated once again. Yeah, the second time didn't exactly make it any more believable. Not that it was believable to start off with.

"So, tour's done, right?" Mason asked as he turned his attention to fucking Chelsea.
Mason
INTERACTIONS: That one asshole, Henri, Ren

TAGS: ditto ditto Nixiee Nixiee erzulie erzulie
code by valen t.

Ashley nodded. All she could think was ‘Finally!’ . She had been running around the auditorium looking for her, for what felt like forever. She was sure that she looked like such an idiot. After all, she was bothering every single rich looking person in the audience in hopes of finding Faith. All she could hope was that word hadn’t gotten around of her creepy goose chase.

“That’s me.” She said, giving the most polite smile she could muster up. No point in making a bad impression, when the fate of her school life rests in her hands.

“Nice to meet you too Faith.” She took one quick glance around the room to make sure that her fellow ‘babies’ were safe with their guides. Since they were nowhere in sight, she was satisfied.

Ashley Park

INTERACTIONS: Faith
code by valen t.

Last edited:
The thing about Valerie that really set Raven off was the fact she kept going on and on about how the brunette would only get Valerie in her dreams. And it didn't set her off in a bad way per say, it only made her want to try harder. Which might be what the princess wants but she couldn't help it. Raven didn't say anything though and decided to stay quiet instead of spitting a remark.

She had to play this smart.

… Safe even. It was only a matter of time before Valerie decided to follow her online persona and run away at the first sight of something a little suggestive.

See, the thing about Raven was that she was a people person, she knew how people... worked. Knew their intentions, what they wanted, why they did what they did. It was simple really. It only mattered on who they were. If she wasn't set on the journalist career hell, Raven would be a shrink. Valerie was a different story though; Raven couldn't read her. Well, not yet anyway.

And the fact that they had some classes together only meant Raven could-- excuse the creepy part of this, but watch her. Something other than Valerie told her it was going to be quite difficult to get to know her, and what better way to see who she was than how she acts with everyone else? In person, this time. Everyone was different on the internet even Raven, and Valerie snapping at whoever got under her skin on the twitter didn't mean anything. Valerie was classified as a bitch by Raven's friends, but nobody actually knew her beyond her petty insults. She'll figure her out though. It'll just take a bit of time.

When Valerie cut the silence, Raven's gaze snapped up from the desk to the princess's brown eyes.

"I'd like to see what you can do,"

"Oh? I bet you--" Safe, Raven. Even if she set herself up for that one. The girl cleared her throat before continuing. "Uh, anyway, yeah. I'm looking forward to messing with it. If I can make a big enough difference of whatever you guys got so far, it could get me noticed. I couldn't imagine staying in school and not writing. It's the only reason I'm here." Education was important too. But Raven was already smart. She didn't need to know about the arguments that happened in the 1880s. History was a big part of the world, but the present is where Raven's focus stood.

The only reason she was still in school was because Raven was passionate about something she cared about. Whether or not that something was making something of herself or writing itself, that's where the line got blurry.

It all ended up being the same goal. "Remember that advice column I wanted to start? I think I could get the school to sign off on it, especially if I get students from here on my side..." Raven took a step in her direction with-- not a smirk, nor a grin, or any sultry look in her eye whatsoever, the brunette had a genuine smile and everyone who knew Raven knew that it was rare to get one of those out of the small, yet fiery girl. "Whaddya say, princess?" Another step in her direction and the smile gradually faded, despite wanting to play it safe...

Raven was Raven, and it was on instinct to glance at her lips for the slightest millisecond.

"Root for me?"

Raven
INTERACTIONS:: Valerie

MENTIONS:

TAGS:
jasmyn jasmyn
code by valen t.

tumblr_inline_oyqqjd7nho1t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqov4uT81t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqevxQv91t5prjz_250.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqsg0N0n1t5prjz_400.gifv

silas montrel
outfit /
tags: ditto ditto , @hery

Theo's compliment made him grin. The moment went over really well. All the bad situations he had imagined were just... imaginary. He laughed at Theo's "almost hot" comment and shoved the boys shoulder playfully. Silas took Theo's hand, looking back at him with a small frown. The fuck is he staring at? Oh maybe it's like when girls stare at you when they are in love with you...... Yeah. He's totally in love with me. Hearing Donna pipe up asking them not to leave made Silas' grin grow ten times bigger. Hearing DC say his name made a subtle movement in Silas' pants. Then he was being invited along for the rest of the tour. He had watched enough porn to know where this was going. Having DC's hand on his back felt nice too. This day had gone from the worst day to the best. He was glad Theo talked him into coming back to school. Silas walked with the two boys through the school, too caught up on his fantasies coming to life to really focus on the tour. DC was talking about some football shed or some shit. A good place to hook up it sounded like. DC was being a lot friendlier than he was on Twitter. Cracking jokes, laughing, blushing, even some flirting. There was no doubt in his mind what was about to happen. Silas matched Donna's smile with one of his own.
"Oh yeah? Take me up on my offer for sloppy top huh? Well I sure hope you do. It's the best thank you I know how to give." He teased, giving DC his bedroom eyes. Silas knew he could be charming when he wanted to be. He looked over at Theo for a moment to make sure he wasn't mad about the flirting that was going on. Although Silas figured that if him and Theo were gonna be long term, he would have to get used to the fact that Silas was a flirt. Theo didn't seem like the jealous type and Silas knew that if he was, he would have shown his true colors by now.

The boys found themselves approaching the football field house. It was pretty empty outside which Silas was grateful for. He even did a full spin around to make sure no one was trailing them. They were in the clear. Following the boys inside and closing the door behind them, Silas looked around the glorified shed. Was big enough, had some things to sit on, would be a great place to fool around. Silas took off his back pack, fishing around for a second before pulling out a joint and a lighter. Placing it between his lips, he lit the end of it and took a deep inhale. Holding his breath for a few seconds before blowing the smoke in Theo's face.
"So is Donna short for something? Like.... Donnatello? Like the ninja turtle! That would be sick." He figured he needed something to talk about lighten the mood a little. Silas wasn't the patient type though. He never had been. Passing the joint over to DC, Silas maintained eye contact while his slid his belt off. Tossing it near his back pack, he looked between the two blonde boys. Silas couldn't help but grin at all the perverted things he was thinking about. "Geez... Is it hot in here?" He asked the two before taking off his shirt and throwing it near the rest of his stuff. Silas was obviously not the biggest guy but he had a nice body nonetheless. On the skinnier side but he had some muscle on him. A nice subtle six pack was there and his arms weren't too shabby for his size. "And don't worry boys, You don't need a ticket to this gun show." He said flexing his arms for the two of them.
Licking his lips and shooting DC a playful glance he turned his attention back to Theo. Silas hooked the boys waist with his broken hand and positioned his back to DC. Using his other hand to grab a hold of Theo's hair and pull his head to the side, so that he had full access to his neck. Going in for a few soft kisses before they turned more passionate. Meanwhile he was making eye contact with DC the whole time he did so. Continuing this for a few seconds longer before pulling away.

"Sorry... Can barely help myself..." He mumbled, mostly to Theo but loud enough that Donna could hear him. Turning around to take the joint back from the taller boy, he took another big inhale. He was feeling pretty great at the moment. "So what do you think DC...? I mean... I know I think you're hot. Theo what do you think?" Silas asked, turning to look at Theo for some support. Giving DC another good look over, he decided to push the envelope a little further. "I mean you got these sad blue eyes... And these pink, kissable lips... You're killing me here." He said while gently running his thumb along DC's bottom lip. Giving DC another grin, he grabbed Theo pulling him closer to the two of them.
"Theo I know you don't really smoke or whatever so here's what we're gonna do... You ever heard of shot gunning?" He asked, knowing the answer to his own question. Theo had no idea what it was. Taking another big hit, he leaned into Theo giving him a soft kiss on the lips. Blowing all the smoke from his mouth into Theo's before pulling away. He couldn't help but laugh at how weird Theo looked with the smoke in his mouth. Like he didn't know what to do with it. Was cute really. "DC I know you smoke but... We can shot gun too if you'd like? But first..." The boy trailed off, taking his phone out his pocket. He reinstated his Twitter profile. Sup fuckers. Did you miss me?

#7b2d26

Last edited:

Serenity

INTERACTIONS: henri, mason, chelsea
MENTIONS:
TAGS:
Nixiee Nixiee Winona Winona ditto ditto

Serenity looked at Chelsea with pure disgust in her eyes, as if he offended all five of her senses at the same time. Serenity made a show of looking him over real slow. “Who would want to see you naked? Probably looked like a plucked chicken under all that.” She looked just sick at the thought. Serenity turned on her heel and walked back over to Henri, wanting to get as far away from the jock as possible. “They must think that we’re dumb as fuck. There’s no way y’all didn’t fight. Not after what you said about his daughter, with ya a bitch ass.” She glanced at Chelsea for a moment, tempting to run up on him.

When Mason began to speak up Serenity turned her attention to him, clearly unimpressed with his act. “Yeah real fucking convincing Rivera.” She laughed slightly. Serenity shrugged her shoulders. “Well whatever, keep it a secret if you want. I don’t care either way...though this could be useful to tuck away for later.” She smirked mischievously. Serenity then turned her attention back to Henri. “So, now that this is over. Wanna continue on with our tour? This school is big for no reason and I can see myself getting lost.”

code by low fidelity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back