• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here
sly old fish

"Shh. She's right there, dumbass!" Sly howled in laughter at Lance's words. Sly quickly rose both his hands in surrender, but found himself roaring once more the moment he spotted Dani's glare in Lance's direction. For just that moment Sly felt like his entire world hadn't just been turned upside down. Like Dani had mentioned it was a wonder their dear old friend had even showed up. There weren't much students at Ambridge as aggressive or assertive as Lance Donovan, and that was something coming from Sly. He'd assumed Lance would be like a fish out of water at Auburn Springs, yet here he was, in the flesh and joking like he always did.

"Alright man, enjoy yourself." Sly answered with a wink of his own as Lance's name was called.

In all honestly, Sly hadn't paid much attention to the principal's words besides the fact that she'd called him by his full name. Sylvester, ew, it sounded wrong even just thinking about it. At Ambridge he'd snuck into the school's office department and had his files modified. The transfer definitely had something to do with his name reverting back to one he hadn't used in years, and Sly found himself balling a fist as he stared at nothing in particularly.

"You got honey," Dani's voice snapped him out of his trance. Sly leaned further into his seat with a yawn, rubbing his brow as he listened to Danielle's description of "Honey." "I haven't heard of her, but if she ticks you off so bad maybe I'll try and be her best friend." Sly chortled at his lie. Just the fact that he was referring to an Auburn Springs student as a friend in any way, shape, or form, meant he was being untrue. He just loved the expression of panic that crossed Dani's face whenever he teased-- even for just a moment.

"Mhm. Our fucking kindergarten monitors." He grumbled in agreement. As he rose from the seat, Sly placed the piece of gum he'd been chewing under where he'd been seated, and jogged down after Dani. The idea of being babysat didn't sit well with Sly, and it was obvious Dani was against the idea too. Like he had earlier, Sly wrapped his arm over Dani's shoulder, and tugged her firmly into him this time. It was a strong pull, not enough to hurt her, but instead to guide her quickly to his side. He planted a kiss on Dani's forehead, then another peck onto her lips. "Remember what you said. If we all just stick together, we'll be fine." His eyes were soft when they looked down at hers.

Rather quickly though, Sly's attention was redirected to another voice. Someone who'd not so clearly introduced herself as Natalie. Sly scoffed at the sight of the blonde, jealousy that she'd be getting to spend the day with his girl, really. Sly was tempted to make a witty remark about the girl's hesitation, but could sense there was something particularly fishy about this Natalie one.

"Take it easy on her." Sly chuckled over at Dani. He shot Natalie a final, more threatening glare, before turning on his heels and waltzing down the hall.

His whistling and jingling of various car keys echoed through the halls as Sly continued in a leisurely search for Honey. Peeking in at the vacant, and occupied classrooms as he did so. He definitely wasn't a rules kind of guy, and Honey's absence would've provided grand opportunity to just leave the school-- yet Sly had other plans. Honey was the chick Mason was using to get at Chelsea, but if Honey already had previous history with Chelsea, maybe she had equal amounts information on him too. Something useful he hoped. Oh, and there was the fact that she'd be helping him break into the school's office.

Ahead of him, Sly had spotted a blond chick only a couple inches shorter than him. He smirked at the five letters etched onto the stickey note on her chest, pausing his stride and whistling with that.

"Hey," Sly hollered with a flick of his chin in her direction. "There's only one girl I call Honey, but you're not her so we'll have to work with something else. Anyways, I'm Sly, and the pleasure's all mine." He greeted, and stretched out his bruised right hand.

Sly was grinning down as the pieces of his plan were falling into place. Hopefully Honey was as stupid as they said.

mood; indifferent. | location; auditorium. | tags; dani jasmyn jasmyn , lance natsukashii natsukashii , natalie Winona Winona , honey Zatanna Zatanna
too cunning for the hook.

code by low fidelity.

i came, i saw

"I love you too, Eden."

Roman's arms were wrapped tightly around Eden now that she was nestled over his chest. He could feel the rapid beating of her heart slow with every second they were together. Like rusts of a wheel coming off, they were already adjusting to having each other's presence. It was almost like the nerves had never even been there to begin with. Finally, Roman had a peace of mind knowing things were alright, even if they were never exactly how they used to be.

His hand snaked gently over Eden's figure, and Roman desperately wished then that they were at his place again... Only the two of them somewhere they could do whatever they pleased with each other. His fingers gained a mind over their own once they'd neared Eden's chest, and soon wrapped themselves over her neck. He pointed her gaze up into the light gray of his irides, and for a moment it was like all time had paused for them. Like it was indeed only the two of them.

It was like an explosion of fireworks when he'd kissed her. Roman was swallowed by a vivid warmth, one he craved and didn't want to let go of. Oh, Eden... Roman's mind echoed.

But like all good things, the kiss came to an abrupt end once Roman had clocked it-- dammit, they were still at school. The day they were harbouring the new Ambridge kids, of all days. How had he gotten so carried away? Another glance at Eden easily answered that question. He licked his bottom lips, and shot her a warm smile, before he glanced over at the name tag table.

"I'm sorry for taking you away from your partner. That wasn't cool..." Roman's tone was soft, and apologetic, yet still laced with hesitation. He didn't want her to go, not after all that. His gaze eventually shifted towards the auditorium doors, and Roman found himself brushing the back of his head as he pondered an alternative option.

"... Or we could just bounce? You and I, Eden."

With the school integrating the new Ambridge students, it seemed class was out for the day. The idea of sneaking into one of the classrooms, and hooking a movie onto the monitor was attractive enough for Roman. Perhaps even stop by the cafeteria for snacks, and then hit the lost and found for a blanket if Eden got cold. For now, all that imagination was resting on Eden's answer though.

Please say yes.

mood; high on adrenaline, romancing. | location; auditorium. | tags; eden LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki
i conquered.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

none

mentions

sly fin fin
nat Winona Winona
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge
Sly's comment about befriending Honey earned him a look from Dani that said it all. She knew he was lying, messing with her to get her all worked up as he often did and so she nudged him before they both got up to leave the auditorium together. Once again his arm draped across her shoulders just as she reached for the necklace. As if he knew just what she needed when she needed it. She couldn't help but smile up at him when he kissed her. It was more gentle than you would expect from a guy like Sly Cosgrove. "I know. We are Bridgers. We survive, right?" she replied, her own chocolatey gaze meeting his blue-green eyes. For a second all the doubt disappeared and she felt at ease again. The one person she knew wouldn't even think twice to kill for her was by her side and that put her at ease.

Soon the moment was broken by another voice, one who seemed uncomfortable when her eyes flickered between the pair. Was she just nervous about the whole thing or was there more to it? Her lingering stare in Sly's direction made Dani believe it was the latter and she didn't particularly like that. It didn't matter for now though because the next thing she knew Sly was departing from the group and she chuckled a little at his comment. "Give em hell. Just not too much," she called out after him with a smirk before setting her sights back on the blonde in front of her. "Dani. Only one person can get away with calling me Danielle and he just left so," she said, shaking the girl's hand anyway.

"Yeah, the grand tour. So exciting, right? Let's see it," Dani said with obvious sarcasm, motioning for Natalie to show her the way. This was being civil, wasn't it? It felt weird but like she'd said to Raven, she always did what she had so if this was it for now then whatever. She continued to fiddle with the necklace as she followed the girl's next moves. Dani was genuinely curious how they were supposed to tour such a big school in one day and hoped she could sneak away at some point. Natalie didn't seem so bad but she had no interest in spending all day following her around like a charity case. Hopefully, her friends were having a better time.
code by valen t.

GARRETT KANE TIMOA

mood: freaking the fuck out + location: auditorum + outfit: xxx + tags: ditto ditto Winona Winona jasmyn jasmyn

Garrett knew that he should have skipped school today. Today was a bunch of new students coming in from the Ambridge school which had burned down. Normally he would be fine with new students. Just avoid them until they stop talking to him or until Natty drags him to meet them but today was not one of those days. He got up, and got dressed like he normally does, and went to have breakfast with his family. Ruby was already there. Ruby was the best little sister anyone could have asked for, she wasn't annoying and didn't go into his room. She was one of his best friends...wow that's depressing. One of his only friends is an 8 year old but never mind that. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and ran out to his car. He was running late to school. They needed him to be there early for some reason.

He drove to school and went to the auditorium where the meeting was being held. The moment he walked in, he wanted to walk right back out. There was a lot of kids in here for some reason. He spotted Nat but she was with her friends and he was awkward and just no. He stayed towards the back, avoiding looks from other students who knew him and ones who didn't. He mutters under his breath "I want to get the fuck out of here..." He watched as the principal made a speech and then assigned...buddies?!?!?! No, fuck no, fuck, fuck no. He's not doing it. It's not happening. Didn't the principal know about his social anxiety? He did not want to have an anxiety attack right now. This is a prime example of how to make a person have an anxiety attack. He breathes calmly through his nose and out his mouth. He listened for the pairings. Garrett then looked around as people started to pair up. He spots a boy who was alone and looking for his partner. He hoped that this was Katee? He walks towards him with his head down once he gets to him, he waves softly.

"I'm Garrett...I guess we're partners..or something..." He said quietly then cue the silence. He sighed and looked around again spotting Natalie. "Follow me. Or y-y-you don't have to...whatever..." He said nervously as he walks to Natalie who was just now introducing herself to her partner. He looked at her once she spotted him. He quickly went up to her and hugged her. Needing comfort. Normally he keeps from making public displays of affection but he was just about to have an anxiety attack and she was the only one who could calm him. He whispered in her ear "Save me Natty. I do not know how to talk to him. Please can we go on your tour?"
coded by natasha.

One second, Oliver was falling.
It seemed that he blinked, and by the time he opened his eyes he was lying prone on the floor, slumped against the lockers. As his vision cleared back into focus, he tentatively waved a hand in front of his eyes to check for blurring. How long was he out for? Less than a minute, but he had no way of knowing that.

Though still feeling a little dizzy, he propped himself on his elbow to check his surroundings. The hallway by the janitor’s closet was relatively empty, thankfully. Had anyone seen him? His left hand still seared with white-hot pain, threatening to make him lightheaded once more. He gingerly pulled out his phone to ask what had happened, because he was seriously having trouble remembering the details. His head didn’t hurt that much, only the typical dull ache so at the very least he was fairly sure he didn’t hit his head. Right now, that seemed to be all he had going for him.

Oliver had never been that bad in regards to fainting. Given his age, build and circumstances, he was usually surprisingly sturdy, or at the very least not too sickly. But there had been a few incidents. Usually when his anxiety or pain tolerance were pushed past their limits, as both had been and all too often were. But even if it had happened before, it was embarrassing and the last thing he needed on top of an already terrible day. Besides, it had only been a month or so since the last time. Darn, this was becoming more frequent, wasn’t it?

It dawned on him that Angeline was missing. Angeline… she had kissed him, hadn’t she?
And then he freaked out and punched her.
With his broken hand.
And then told everyone.
Oh, no…

He was going to be suspended. Expelled. Arrested. Dragged out and shot. The Worst Day Ever really had reached a new low. All at once he was hyperventilating again, but that’s what a good trusty pencil was for, right? “Pencil… pencil…”

“...Pencil?”

Where the fuck was his pencil!?

Forget being suspended. This was the real emergency. That pencil was his final foothold on sanity. Karmyn had taught him about centering objects on Twitter, and ever since he was doing a lot better. Maybe too much better. A little more fear, and maybe he wouldn’t have clocked his tour guide in the mouth-- Never mind that; he needed it back more than ever right now.

He bolted upright, stumbling to his feet to look for it…

Worst. Day. Ever.

Oliver
INTERACTIONS:

MENTIONS: Angeline, Karmyn

TAGS:
code by valen t.

count your calories

Eden honestly thought she might start crying as she hugged Roman. Just the realisation that this wasn't a goodbye hug, or a hello-for-now, but a welcome back. A hug that they could do over and over if they wanted because they had the time for it now, because he was back and they could be together and they were going to be together. But Eden would not let anyone else at this stupid school, whether it be AS students or Ambridgers, see her crying, so she was able to hold back her tears as she clutched at her boyfriend. And when he tilted her head up to kiss her in what had to be the best kiss she'd had in years - and they'd all been with Roman, so that was saying something - her arms snaked around his waist and clutched at his shoulders.

Normally they wouldn't be so affectionate at school because they didn't feel the need to show everybody else how in love they were, but this was a special occasion. This wasn't about where they were, this was about Roman being back and if school was where they reunited, Eden would take that. Even when Roman broke the kiss, Eden continued to lean into him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. She scoffed when he apologized and shook her head. People often said Roman was too nice for Eden and... yeah, maybe that was true, but he had to like her for some reason... right? She tried to push those doubts far, far away. Now was really not the time.

She grinned as Roman suggested that they ditch the whole 'buddy' thing altogether. She did feel a little bad for Henrietta, but then realised that the other girl probably didn't really want to be with Eden either, so Roman was probably saving them from just fighting the whole time. "Ditching a school function?" She tsked teasingly, moving one hand down Roman's arm and lacing their fingers together. "You are a terrible influence on me, Roman Ali. But how could I ever say no?"
eden
MOOD: heart eyes

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: fin fin
code by valen t.

Last edited:
L
Auburn School High
M
Exhausted
O
Matt
Hew
Dadd
Ario

Lance Donovan

When Lance had surprised Jade, a smirk popped on his face when she didn't necessarily curl her arms to her person nor shout out for help (not that it would come if she had). But he knew she wouldn't because this was Jade Jennings. His was his Baby J. He knew inside and out (take that for how you will). He had always known her and she him. There was a connection between them and it was beyond just sexual attraction. Which, let's not be mistaken: when Jade and Lance get near each other, as much as she would see it in his, he saw the lust in her eyes and how obvious it was both wanted to go to the nearest semi-private location and live out their wildest fantasy.

But as Jade commented about how lucky he was -- a joke she no doubt made about his Irish background -- to land her as a guide, she showed her exactly where he wanted to be. If he ever wanted to ditch without being noticed, through the south parking lot was the place to go. If he wanted to watch Mason and the other buffoons who were on the football team, he knew where he'd smoke a blunt while laughing at them.

She showed him other places too, but at the mention of her rather unique nickname that often revealed her tell, Lance replied with a laugh (at first). "This place really must be a shitshow if you can't find someone to hold your interest long enough for you to reveal that secret side of yours that I know is your true self." He wouldn't state what that was since it was one of those things that could go unsaid and she'd know exactly what he meant. "But to answer your question, Ambridge is still crummy but it's home and it always will be. It's a shame you had to leave. There's was a party at the park down the street from my house that would've been a great way to start the final year. Lots of drugs. Lots of booze. Lots of me going shirtless." He smirked her way when he mentioned him going shirtless. He made it up of course but he wanted to see how she would react at that image he knew she didn't necessarily mind.

mentions: jasmyn jasmyn

© pasta

@nuttree says:
Katee’s eyes momentarily focused on the boy approaching, and then looked away, dismissing him as another confused person.

When the guy spoke, Katee looked at him. He gave a laugh. “A-Are we?” he asked. “I dunno— I was out there, and Mason was smoking, and I got sidetracked, and I missed the announcement, and so I came in here and stood.” He gave another little laugh. “I’m Katee,” he said. “Nausbaum. Katee Nausbaum. More people know me by my last name. Or by Kate.”

Katee paused, fingering at the hole that Silas had burned in his shirt, and he followed after Garrett when he bade him to. “You seem nervous— you’re nervous?” Katee asked, trying his darnedest to make conversation. “You see...”

His voice trailed off when he spotted a girl. Like, a pretty girl. A very pretty girl.

Like, hot.

By the way that Garrett hugged her, they were related or something.

His eyes stayed glued to Natalie, and he gave a wave and a big smile. “Hey, I’m Katee Nausbaum,” he said. “He-That-Your brother is my partner!”
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ howdy, pardner +

{ LOCATION }
+ the auditorium +

{ OUTFIT }
+ [insert super unfashionable fake hypebeast clothes here] +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ garrett, natalie +

{ MENTIONS }
+ silas +

{ TAGS }
+ r e i r e i , Winona Winona +

this user was active: less than a minute ago

KATEE NAUSBAUM
♬ "what the hell am i doing here?" ♬

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)
Katee’s eyes momentarily focused on the boy approaching, and then looked away, dismissing him as another confused person.

When the guy spoke, Katee looked at him. He gave a laugh. “A-Are we?” he asked. “I dunno— I was out there, and Mason was smoking, and I got sidetracked, and I missed the announcement, and so I came in here and stood.” He gave another little laugh. “I’m Katee,” he said. “Nausbaum. Katee Nausbaum. More people know me by my last name. Or by Kate.”

Katee paused, fingering at the hole that Silas had burned in his shirt, and he followed after Garrett when he bade him to. “You seem nervous— you’re nervous?” Katee asked, trying his darnedest to make conversation. “You see...”

His voice trailed off when he spotted a girl. Like, a pretty girl. A very pretty girl.

Like, hot.

By the way that Garrett hugged her, they were related or something.

His eyes stayed glued to Natalie, and he gave a wave and a big smile. “Hey, I’m Katee Nausbaum,” he said. “He-That-Your brother is my partner!”

tumblr_inline_pdqbde0dgX1vxephr_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_pd41c4AxNs1vxephr_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_pdqbioUBiV1vxephr_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_pd41hsZMNz1vxephr_1280.gif

🍯 HONEY GRANDIS🍯
outfit
house / bedroom / closet
tags: fin fin

The assembly went by like totally fast. One second Honey found herself talking to her friends. Next they were being cut off my Principal Bradford. Then all her friends had disappeared to go find their partners. Honey's partner was someone named Slyvester. That also happened to be the name of a cartoon cat that Honey liked. She wandered to the hallway getting her name tag and putting it right on her chest. She hadn't heard of Slyvester yet. I wonder what this guy looks like.... Maybe he'll be cute! I wonder if he'll be cuter than Mason... Is that even possible? To be cuter than Mase? I guess theres CK. But I don't know if I'd call him cuter per say.... They are equally cute. I also wonder why I haven't seen him on Twitter... That's weird. Maybe he's like an off the grid freakazoid.... Ew that would be like totally bad for my reputation. Oh wait. I'm being nice now. Okay well then I'm sure he will be lovely. Lost in her very deep thoughts on cute boys, she forgot she was supposed to be looking for someone. Then a noise got her attention. Looking to see where it came from she saw a boy approaching her. He had some line about how he only calls one girl Honey and it wasn't her.

"Sufferin' succotash!" She exclaimed, immediately laughing at her own joke. Sly didn't seem to be laughing though. "Wait a minute... Sly is short for Slyvester!!! OMG that's so funny... Um hi Sly! Ooh that rhymed!" Laughing again, she gave Sly the up down.
Well he's DEFINITELY not as cute as Mason. But I think I've seen this guy on Twitter before. If I recall correctly, this is Dani's little boy toy! So that's why he can't call me Honey. Even though that's like totally stupid because its literally my name but whatever... I don't want to give Dani a reason to lock sock me so it's honestly fine.
For a quick moment, Honey was worried about this supposed tour. Then she remembered that Sly and Mason were friends. Offering him an extremely limp wristed hand shake, she then locked arms with Sly. Pulling him down the hallway for the first stop on their little adventure.
"So you're like friends with Mason right? Well. You probably know that we're going on a date. So I was just wondering what kinds of things he liked... Like really simple stuff of course. Like how does he like his steak cooked? What's his favorite band? Oh! Do you know what size shirt he is? I think medium but I want to be sure. I really think coordinated outfits are really in. OMG!! This is gonna be so much fun! I have like a BILLION more questions for you!!" She squealed, excited just talking about it all. Honey had already forgotten she was supposed to be showing the boy around. It was more of a walk and talk situation.
"Oh like if you wanna see anything or know where anything just ask! But I know we both really just care about the important stuff... Like if Mason wears boxers or briefs? Is he a boob guy or an ass guy? What color are his eyes? How........."

#ed7ee0

FAITH MILA GOMEZ

mood: oh why me + location: auditorum + outfit: xxx + tags: tamarapasek tamarapasek

Faith was tired and cranky. Her brother woke her up at an ungodly hour, saying that she couldn't be late. They had to be at the auditorium, extra ass early for some meeting that stupid ass principal was having about the Ambridge students. Not that she gives a flying fuck but her brother wanted to know who to mess with. She doesn't care about Ambridge students as long as they stay out of her way and do not piss her off. She got up and dressed, sayig hello to her mother and father who was up for work already. Her brother was impatiently waiting by the door.

"Are you coming Mils? I swear that you take forever with your shit. "

"Oh will you shut up? The dirty ass Ambridge students will still be there when we get there. I am not about to skip my breakfast because of your idiocy."
She told her sweetly with an glare. She was about to throttle him to next week if he didn't shut the fuck up. She didn't hear a peep from him as she finished eating. It was for the best, she knew that he knew that getting on her nerves in the morning was never the best sign to an good day for you. He glared at her throughout though. "It is not my fault, that your stupid ass failed your driver test for the tenth time." She mutters as she walked out the door with him following. While Faith got the brains and the beauty, her brother just got the idiot syndrome. For some reason, the boy just can't past his driver license which means that she has to drive him every where. Normally she would pitch an bitch fit but her father gave her an ultimatum which is new car if you drive your brother or no new car and she drives around in the family's car which was an beat up mini van. Hell no. Her popularity would be shattered.

They got into the car and headed out. After 20 minutes, they got into their school parking lot. Frankie immediately got out and ran to his friends. She rolled her eyes and headed into the auditorium where they were told to meet. As she walked in, there was a bunch of kids already there. She spots some...ungodly hair choices that she wouldn't even wear. She laughs softly to herself, oh the things she would have to talk about with her friends. The principal went up to the podium and started to speak. To be honest, she drown out the speech until she heard...buddies? Oh no, she was not about to do that. She went to turn out of the auditorium but people were already blocking the door. She mutters profanities and turns back to the front and sat back down. She waited to hear her name and when she did, she was confused. Who the fuck is Ashley Park?

Her question was answered when this girl came up to her and sat by her. She looked at the young girl and sighed. She wouldn't be mean just yet. Ok she just wouldn't because she looks like a freshman and she actually does have an heart...some where.

"Yea, I'm Faith. Nice to meet you Ashley Park."
coded by natasha.

original.gif
tumblr_inline_oyqqov4uT81t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqjmCDPg1t5prjz_400.gifv
original-1572363984.gif

silas montrel
outfit / car
tags: hery hery ditto ditto

Silas' mid day morning sale had went better than he imagined. Almost made 500 bucks. He was right when he said he could make more money selling during the day. It was risky though, cops were always driving around Ambridge during the day. He had sold all the weed in his backpack except his own personal stash. He always saved some weed for himself, besides he had to have something to woo Donna with.
Sitting back in his car, he glanced through his memories on snapchat. He went about 6 months in when he noticed something. 6 months ago today, him and Theo started seeing each other. Silas didn't really know what him and Theo were. Silas really liked Theo. Not that he would ever tell him that. Even though Theo was a freak and Silas always told him to 'shut the fuck up', that was only because he couldn't say how he really felt. If he could he would tell Theo that he maybe even loved him. Nahhh that was too much. He had to do something cooler then 'I love you'. A grand gesture. Silas always loved those. Throwing the car into drive, Silas peeled off down the street. He had to go across the bridge to the uppity part of Auburn Springs, where all the shops were. He wasn't really sure where he was going or what he was even looking for but he was hoping he'd get lucky.
Silas pulled up in front of some store called Darlings. That's such a gay name. 'Darlings'... I swear if I go in and theres some sissy.... He pulled himself together enough to not get the cops called on him and walked inside. He looked around the place. It was really nice, he had to admit. Walking up to the jewelry case, a BEAUTIFUL black Milf came out from nowhere. Finally Silas gets a win.
Giving her his best 'Im a nice white kid' smile, he focused his attention down to the case.
"Hi Miss. Uhhh I need your help with something..." Part of Silas just wanted to tell this nice woman exactly what was happening. It wasn't like he knew her or anything. She was just some random clerk. "See I'm trying to buy something for my uh.... boyfriend. Jesus Christ... That was weird... Sorry first time sayin that out loud..." He kind of felt like he was going to vomit. He had this sinking feeling in his chest. Like when he said something he would regret. But at the same time it felt kind of good. To just say it out loud. Sure Theo wasn't actually his boyfriend but it was a little hard to explain their relationship to a stranger. The nice woman showed him a few nice things. Then she pulled out two necklaces. A silver necklace with a small padlock attached. Then another necklace with a key. He decided he would get them. Since it was a set, it put him back a pretty penny. More than half the money he made this morning. It didn't matter though. It was worth it. She even put them in a cute little gift box for him. Silas graciously thanked her for all her advice, then he pulled her into kind of an awkward hug. He didn't mean to but this woman had been more of a mother to him in 30 minutes than his mother did his entire life. After an even more awkward goodbye, he left.

Pulling back into the AS parking lot and letting out a sigh, Silas tried to calm his mind. He was gonna keep his head down and find Theo. He pulled out his phone to shoot over a quick text. I'm back. WYA?? Waiting a few moments for a response, Theo said they were looking at a Chemistry room. So off he went. Keeping his head down, walking through the maze of a school. After lots of wrong turns, and run ins with random students, he finally found the Chemistry room. Confidently walking in the room he grinned at Theo and Donna.
"What's going on guys?" He said sweetly. He was hoping what he did next would impress both boys. "Theo. I'm gonna say some stuff and I just want you to shut up till I'm done. Alright? Cool. So I don't know if you know this but we started hangin out 6 months ago today... I know it isn't a year or anything but... Well I know it started out as tutoring but... I kind of like you or something? And I know I can kind of be a dick head sometimes but... You always put up with my bullshit. No one else does it like you. Take it and give it right back to me... Anyways so... I got you something...." The boys confident demeanor quickly turned sheepish. He was acting like a nervous little kid. He couldn't help it though. Being so honest and upfront about his emotions was not his strong suit. Pulling the small box out of his pocket, he opened it for Theo to see. "It's a key because I've fucked A LOT of people. Not joking. A lot of people. And I don't intend on stopping now... But... None of em make me feel like you do... Jesus christ that sounded so gay. I just... I guess it's like my thank you for being there for me. Especially for trying to defend me when everyone was being a dickhead earlier on Twitter. By the way, thanks Donna. Anyways... I hope you like it..." He said, almost shaking. He had never been this emotionally vulnerable. Especially with another guy in the room but eh. Silas wasn't worried about that. He was focused on Theo.
Silas walked around him and put the
necklace on him from behind. Then he took the padlock necklace and put it on himself. Grabbing both of his cheeks he pulled Theo in for a much softer kiss then the ones Theo was probably used too. Staring into his eyes and smiling for a moment, Silas turned his attention to DC. Who had been awkwardly watching this whole confession of love go down.
"And if you say anything about this to anyone I swear to God you're as good as dead. But we both know you won't. We share a little secret... Right DC? Now. I hope that showed you how charming I can be. If not then I still have a joint waiting in my backpack." Offering DC a playful wink he walked back to the door, leaning in its frame. "Now whose up for sloppy top?"

#7b2d26

Cade Adams

Auburn Springs was turning out to be an… interesting place, far different from anywhere she had lived before. When she was told that her and twin brother, Coda, were moving to the United States, she had expected a completely different world than what she had arrived in. Instead of the America that had been painted across every movie poster and television ad, Cade was dropped directly into the richest, most snobby community the world had ever seen.

It was all very boring. Where was the flavour of this little town of Auburn Springs? Sure, the trees were pretty and the town seemed to be manicured to perfection, but everyone felt the same. The same annoyingly loud opinions, the same annoyingly fancy cars, the same annoyingly brand name clothes. It was as if she was in a world of clones copied in some machine.

Of course, Cade may have been generalising just a touch. She had met some fairly nice and generally unique individuals that she made a mental note to attempt to associate with. But there was the mean girl clique, the dumb jock clique, the ragey hot guy clique. It seemed almost a daunting task to attempt to fit in.

Perhaps Cade spoke too soon about the carbon-copying of people and fancy houses. Her new school, as pretty and clean as it was, was so confusing to navigate. Why were there deadend halls followed by halls that lead in a complete circle and stairways without entrances to certain floors? Who the hell had made that place? Sarah Winchester? Dumbledore? Cade wouldn’t have been surprised if doors started appearing out of nowhere and staircases started moving.

When she had arrived that morning with Coda, Cade had made the brilliant decision to branch off on her own to explore the school. Unfortunately, within minutes, she was thoroughly lost and incredibly confused. Anytime she stopped to ask someone where to find that stupid auditorium she was supposed to go, Cade found herself shunned and called some weird name. What the hell was a Bridger?

Luckily, Twitter came in clutch and gave her directions to the place. People were already leaving by the time Cade arrived, buddied up with whoever the school had deemed acceptable. She had heard about the buddy system and although Cade typically wasn’t the type of person to want or need a buddy to show her around, she definitely was grateful after the morning she had just had.

Spotting an abnormally tall head of ginger hair, Cade pushed through the crowd and pulled up beside her brother, poking him playfully in the side as they stepped through the auditorium doors together.

“I was starting to think you wouldn’t show.” Coda teased, ruffling Cade’s hair. Pushing his hand away, Cade fixed the flyaways that he had caused.

“Trust me when I say I almost didn’t. This place is damn confusing.” She answered, walking up to the board with the names of the partners on them. “Karmyn Darling.”

“I wonder if she knows Wendy.” Coda laughed, scanning the list for his name. “And I’m with one Frankie Gomez. Interesting.”

Looking around, she spotted a girl down the way by the name tag table who she had recognized from her profile picture on Twitter. Somewhere along the line, she had introduced herself as Cade’s partner. Cade had also found herself roped into saving some poor kid who had somehow ended up getting knocked out? Or maybe he passed out? To be honest, Cade wasn’t entirely sure. But, Karmyn seemed worried about it and who was Cade to not tag along on the adventure?

Making her way past a group of students, Cade stopped beside Karmyn as she reached out to grab a name tag. In neat cursive, Cade wrote her name onto the sticker and stuck it to the smooth fabric of her sweater. Looking over to Karmyn, she extended her hand in greeting.

“Hey, you must be Karmyn. I’m Cade, it’s great to finally meet ya in person.” Cade greeted sweetly. Coda was busy attempting to get his name tag to stick to his jacket when Cade turned around to introduce him to her partner. “Why don’t you just stick it to your shirt?”

“Because then no one is gonna see it. How will they know who I am then?” Coda sighed. Grabbing the sticker, Cade stuck it to the centre of Coda’s chest with a gentle smack, smoothing it out.

“You’re 6’4” and ginger, no one’s gonna miss ya, you big knob.” Cade laughed, turning to Karmyn once again. “This is my brother, Coda. Coda, this is my lovely partner Karmyn.”

“Great to meet ya, Karmyn!” Coda greeted with a grin.

“Shouldn’t you be off to find your partner?” Cade asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Aye, you’re probably right.” Coda groaned, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket. “Catch you two later.”

Coda turned and made his way off to try and find his partner, Frankie, leaving Cade and Karmyn alone.

“So, is that kid that passed out in the bathroom the first order of business?” Cade asked. To be fair, she hadn’t been certain if they had been joking about the whole passed out thing. Cade just hoped she wasn’t about to undergo some weird ‘new kid’ ritual.

auditorium

mood

chill

outfit

fit

tags

karmyn erzulie erzulie
coded by natasha.

Ryan Murphy

Ryan couldn’t help but laugh at her bite. Had she been joking about the whole ‘then people have to look at your face’ joke? Ryan wasn’t sure. But it was still funny nonetheless!

“I just like to cause people emotional distress by lookin’ at my face, that’s all. Really get them all squirmy.” Ryan chuckled, watching carefully as Jess reached out with her opposite hand and shook his hand. Man, was he really making her so uncomfortable that it caused her to be so awkward or was that how she usually was?

At the mention of his peg leg, the bright smile returned to his face. Sure, the peg leg thing began as a joke but Ryan was sort of happy with how much it had spiralled. He’d rather be known as the idiot with the peg leg than the asshole Bridger with a dark history. So far, so secretive. As long as no one found out about Ryan’s past or his current life, he’d be safe for the most part. He knew that if those ASsholes got their hands on his record, it would be over for him. They’d make his life a living hell.

“That’s me, Peg Leg Murphy in the flesh. Well, sans the leg anyways.” Ryan joked, rocking slightly on his toes. “So what’s the first order of-”

Ryan’s face screwed up in the most dramatic look of confusion in cinematic history. Not Jessie?

“I am approximately 98% certain that you’re Jess.” Ryan said, his face still reading pure confusion. He was about to apologize when Jess walked right by him, leaving him stranded and incredibly lost in the middle of the hallway.

Did she just finger gun him? Oh yeah, that was totally Jess.

Spinning around, Ryan took off after Jess in long strides. Maybe if it had been anyone else, Ryan would have given up and figured the place out on his own. But it was Jess, the girl he had been tormenting like it was his job on Twitter for the past 24-hours. What kind of annoying jerk would he be if he didn’t carry out his antics in real life too?

“So, Not-Jessie, could you show me around the school anyways?” Ryan asked, rushing to keep pace with the oddly speedy girl. “I’m just a poor little boy, lost in a school and stranded by my partner. Can you help me, Not-Jessie?”

Nothing. Ryan’s face dropped to a look of disappointment. Man, she really wasn’t interested in talking with him. With a sudden spark of an idea, Ryan whipped out his phone. If he was going to be ignored in person, he’d get her to admit it online.

Falling back a bit, Ryan jumped into a random conversation on Twitter that just so happened to contain Jess. He talked normally for a few minutes, keeping his distance in real life as he typed aggressively. Then, it happened. Ryan caught her in her own web, getting her to admit that she was currently avoiding Ryan like the plague. Checkmate.

Ryan continued to follow Jess, whistling softly to himself as he tailed her down the labyrinth of hallways. Finally, Jess stopped and opened her locker. Quietly, Ryan leaned against the locker beside her’s, hidden by the locker door.

“You know, you walk really fast for someone so tiny. It's impressive, honestly. ” Ryan pointed out as he adjusted his stance to lean more against the locker. “So, Not-Jessie, I need to know, is it difficult being a doppelganger for someone so beautiful? I can imagine it's exhausting getting all of the attention that’s meant for her, especially from idiots named Ryan Murphy.”

Ryan moved to the other side so that he wasn’t blocked by the locker door.

“Okay, I’m sorry if I made something uncomfortable or whatever.” Ryan sighed, looking at Jessie as she grabbed things from her locker. Taking the sticker from his forehead, he placed it on the front of his jacket. “I will get lost if I’m genuinely bothering you or something. I have that effect on people sometimes. But if I’m not actually bothering you, maybe we can try this whole partner thing again because you seem really fun.”

jess' locker

mood

'this place feels too rich for me'

outfit

with that matching black eye ; )

tags

jessie Winona Winona
coded by natasha.

if i get high enough

In all honesty, Milo could have been put with anyone and it would have been totally fine, at least on his end. Milo genuinely liked everybody, even if they didn't like him (see: Silas). He'd find a way to get along with whoever is partner was, probably forget half of the things he was told, and then go on about his day as normal. Of course, when his name was read out with both Dexter and Drake, he just thought he got crazy lucky. He stood slower than Drake, but followed after him, just kind of strolling along. No matter how far ahead of him Drake got, Milo could always find him in a crowd. It was like a sixth sense... or something.

He wasn't surprised by how excited Drake was to have Dexter as their guide. The two had clicked, and it was super obvious that they got along really well. Milo figured it was because they were similar, fun and relaxed and just kind of all-around decent people. Milo, as friendly as he was, was a little quieter than both of them, so he knew he'd be content to let them chat away while they did the tour and he just followed along. He didn't mind; he'd just go with the flow. He smiled when Drake hugged Dexter, after finally finding him, and Milo waited for Drake to pull back before smiling at the Auburn Springs boy and giving him a little wave. "Hey, Dex."
milo
MOOD: yoooooo!

OUTFIT: king

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona hery hery
code by valen t.

Last edited:
HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Henri, after dodging a particularly nasty puddle of melted chocolate and cream on her way out of the auditorium, found herself wandering through the west wing of the school. Glancing up, she noted the hallways were spacious and tall, and the walls were free from graffiti. The lockers also looked to be newer and clean, all neatly padlocked in a row with no dents to be seen. This is a huge difference from Ambridge.

Breaking off from the other pairs of students that walked around with their assigned partners, Henri ducked down into a less populated hallway. At the end of it, large doors gave away to the one place she actually cared about finding at the school – the library. Henri was every bit the bookworm. She loved reading all types of novels, or finding a quiet space to sit down and study for the next exam. The library at Auburn Springs, however, was larger than any other she had stepped foot in before. Rows of study tables were encompassed by aisles of books, with the shelves towering over Henri’s shorter frame. She craned her head up and noted that there was a second level to the library, also filled with books, journals and texts. Holy shit…

She scanned the aisles before coming across the historical fiction section. One of her favourite genres to read. Why the hell not, I have time to kill. Flicking through the spines, Henri had just settled on a novel before she heard a somewhat familiar voice behind her. Turning, Henri recognised Ren, a girl in her year. Henri had never really spent much time at with Ren back at Ambridge, but it was difficult not to have noticed the orange haired girl. Ren packed a full personality, and was not afraid to speak her mind. Its easy enough to pick her from the twitter arguments as well. Either way, Henri respects bluntness.

“Yeah, I left my Springer back in the auditorium, or rather, she left me to run off with tall, dark and who-gives-a-fuck.” Henri rolled her eyes once more at the memory. Typical. “But I’m down for exploring, I’ve only been to some parts of the west thing so far.”

Henri slid the book in her hand back into its place on the shelf and started to walk out of the aisle. She was making her way towards the entrance to the library when she overheard the words, “After all, you're stuck raising one right now, huh?" From her corner of her eye, she saw a tall, brown-haired boy pat the back of… Wait, is that Mason? Henri stopped in her tracks, and her eyes widened when she put two-and-two together, realising the implications of the other boys’ words regarding Ari. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Henri occasionally babysat Ari for Mason, when either Raven couldn’t or if there was a last minute emergency for the older Rivera. She knew how protective Mason was over her.

Henri locked eyes briefly with Ren, unsure if the other girl had also overheard the Springer insult Ari. Looking back towards the two boys, Henri felt the tension rise in her and her mind raced for ideas on how to potentially diffuse the situation. Fuck. Maybe… Maybe I can hold Mason back, if it comes to that. Whilst Henri was only 5’6”, she often could hold her own back at Ambridge – Even if she didn’t go looking for fight. Sending an icy glare to the back of the Springer boy, she cursed him silently in her head. You fucking asshole. Fuck.
INTERACTIONS: Ren
MENTIONS: Mason, CK
TAGS: erzulie erzulie , Winona Winona and ditto ditto

Dexter Cruz
Auburn Springs

Dexter instantly perked up as named started being called. He looked around to give Elena an excited nudge, but realized he must have lost her on his way into the auditorium. He listened closely and, to his delight, two people were listed to be paired with him. Not only that, but he had both Drake and Milo. Well, the boy would have probably been overjoyed to have just about anyone, but these two seemed especially ripe for an exciting tour.

He stood up and looked around, having a hard time spotting little Drake. He would hopefully have better luck finding Milo, who was taller than the aforementioned sophomore and would likely stick out like a sore thumb with his bold sense of style. Before Dex got the chance to find either of them himself, he caught Drake's voice somewhere in the crowd. "DRAKE!!!" he shouted back, waving his arms around like a madman to act as somewhat of a beacon for him. Not that that made sense, considering Drake had already found him. Dex, however, worked in mysterious ways.

He felt an impact on his sturdy frame, looking down to find an ecstatic Drake hugging him. He squeezed the boy tighter, so tight he possibly could have broken a rib. "You're my partner, bro!" he chirped with a hint of disbelief, "That's, like, SO lucky."

He looked back up to see Milo catching up to the two of them. "Milo!" He smiled brightly and rammed into the boy, wrapping his arms into a hug that was possibly even firmer than the one he had shared with Drake moments ago.

When Dex finally pulled back from crushing Milo's intestines with his arms, he tugged the two by their wrists toward the exit of the crowded auditorium. When they were finally outside in fresh air, Dex put his hands on his hips and began to ponder. "So, ummm, where are we supposed to go first?"

He took a look around the area, happy to see all the Bridgers and AS kids getting along... or not. Maybe they were play-fighting? Especially those guys shoving each other outside another building. This moment... is magical.
auditorium
on da move
clothes
coded by natasha.

Theodore Virtanen
Ambridge

"Energy...?" Theo didn't entirely understand what Donna meant until he realized who was calling him energetic. It was a strange feeling not being the most low-energy person in the room, compared to his guide. He dropped the matter quickly and cocked his head to the side as the boy continued talking.

Theo's eyes widened out of shock. He was a bit taken aback by how much Donna seemed to be analyzing him and, for the most part, making correct assumptions. It felt a little invasive being so closely examined. He made a mental note not to say anything too weird before the guy really started judging him.

"I do not know if I am hiding anymore," he cryptically replied with a sigh, putting down his phone in defeat. Now Silas was coming back, just after he had stopped formulating a plan on how to hit all the places on the tour with time to spare for leaving with Silas and, consequently, sloppy top. And this time, instead of avoiding Silas as he returned to school, Theo was basically expected to reconvene with him. He began to fear if Silas changed his mind again he would have no hope in explaining any of his strange behavior to Donna.

"I suppose you are right. This guy would probably expect to find me in the library anyway... I go there a lot." The blonde boy shrugged and started walking toward the main building, hoping to get a look at some of the classrooms. As much as he wanted to focus on touring the school without Silas' breakdown getting in his way, it was hard not to keep checking his phone and texting him. "You hide a lot, DC?"

Inside the classroom of a chemistry teacher which Theo had dragged DC to, Theo cracked open a textbook lying around. Boring. He already knew the majority of what was written on the pages he had flipped to. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and, shamefully, set the book down right away and pulled out the phone to read what was very likely a text from Silas. And it was. He promptly informed the boy of where the two of them were, without bothering to explain who he was expecting to Donna. It was all just too embarrassing to be so sucked into this situation, especially in front of a guy that seemed like he was clearly over it all.

Theo froze when Silas entered the room as if he wasn't the one to invite him back to school to accompany the two of them in the first place. "Hi, Silas, we were just-" Before he could explain the intricacies of the layout of the school and the happenings of their tour, Silas began talking over him.

Wow. Silas had remembered the date they first met? Not even Theo could recall that information off the top of his head. In no time, he was blushing profusely, glancing at Donna for a moment out of embarrassment. He was probably just here to get some stupid tour done and go home, but was instead roped into their emotional "it's complicated" situation. For the first time in his life, Theo was truly speechless. He had no passive aggressive or condescending comments to make. Instead of the blank, dull expression he had when he listened to people speak (mostly because he was focusing on translating words) he was visibly flustered, unsure what to do with himself.

Silas always did have a way of surprising Theo. It was undeniable that there was something there, mostly because when Silas was being heartfelt he had to spell it out completely for him. He had an idea that he wasn't just Silas' fuck buddy, mostly because he was oblivious to how much he had become virtually property to the boy, but even so this was past typical endearment. Sure, Silas had intentionally left things mostly open-ended with his admission that he wouldn't cease his highly sexual ways, but it was definitely something. Or was Silas totally asking him out? Normally he would have asked for clarification, but he didn't want to push it. He was being completely open in front of someone else; Theo had no other choice but to celebrate this shared victory on his own.

His jaw dropped as Silas bestowed the key onto him, standing in a stupefied manner while the necklace was placed on him. He regained a bit of his composure when Silas kissed him, but even that didn't feel quite the same. Something had changed. Okay, maybe something was actually happening.

Theo smiled warmly, tempted to grab Silas' face back and kiss him with the confidence Silas so often displayed. No matter how soft Silas was being, he still probably wouldn't take any defiance to his tophood. "Thank you very much. Out of everyone, I prefer your company too. You are my favorite. And you are also a very good kisser." He offered very few words compared to the sincere speech that had just been delivered, but it wouldn't be true to Theo if he was any more verbose. Short choppy sentences were much more his style. "Also, for the record, I do not actually think you are so stupid. Well, you are a little, but it is cute. Almost hot, to me." He played with the key necklace, fiddling with it in his hands.

He groaned when sex was brought back up not a minute after their moment, although it was reassuring to see the normal Silas again. It felt wrong to interrupt the tour to go give Silas what he wanted, but after all that, how could Theo not? "I apologize for that, DC. I think we can suspend the tour for now." He followed Silas to the door and softly squeezed his hand, staring intently into his face. All he could do was go over the words that had just been said, thinking and thinking about what all this meant. He was in deep thought, and it showed.

chem class
luv
clothes
ditto ditto (DC) Zatanna Zatanna (Silas)
coded by natasha.

@dcent says:
Donna rubbed his cheek, trying not to itch it. It was a force of habit, his cheek-itching. He didn't really know why he did it, but he would often scratch his face when he was in thought. "You don't know if you're hiding anymore...?" he repeated, though the question he formed was less of a question for Patrick and more of one for himself. Perhaps the boy's frequent checks on his phone had something to do with it. Maybe he was in a fight with a significant other, or maybe he was being demanded something that he didn't want to have to give.

He sighed, looking away from the boy and around himself as the two of them surely made their way to the Chemistry room. That was really the only room this far down in the hall that was anything worth looking at.

"Do I hide a lot...?" he repeated, and he rubbed his cheek again. Would he say a lot? It was at least twice a week-- no, maybe three...actually, it had to be at least twice a day...or three times a day. Was three times a day a lot? It was in his study periods, so did it really even count? And it was just for a bit of a smoke break, so...did that count, really? Or would he only count the two times that he snuck around with that one girl, and then that one boy, neither of whose names came to his mind.

"I wouldn't say a lot," DC concluded turning into the room, and he looked around. "This room is only a four-out-of-ten hiding spot. When people aren't in here, that is. It's usually relatively busy, so that nearly docks it down to two."

He looked around with his large eyes, sighing softly, and he rubbed his cheek again. "Not a good idea to come in here and smoke," he added. "The chemicals make the whole thing iffy. Don't want to set off a reaction."

Not like he'd nearly done that freshman year or anything and caused the smoke alarms to've went off and had to evacuate the building as they searched for the cause.

His eyes went to the door as an unfamiliar figure entered. It took a minute to recognize the face as that one boy who hit me up and tried to get with me by offering weed, and it took another minute to recall that his name was Silas. It fit him well enough, but really...the name...hmm...Lawrence-- no, no, Lewis-- would work better for him.

Lewis approached Patrick, and Donna sat back watching them, his eyes monitoring their actions. This was definitely who or what Patrick had been running from. See, he'd told him that this ranked low on the "good hiding spot scale".

So were they...dating? He watched their motions, trying to tell. Judging by the fact that it was jewelry, they probably were, but Lewis had hit DC up, so they couldn't be dating, right? Or did Patrick not know?

Was he that blonde-haired-blue-eyed woman in the movies that the "devoted" husband turned his eyes to directly after getting into a tiny little fight with his brunette wife? This was such an overrated trope; love triangles never ended well for any party, and, again, Lewis wasn't really his type.

Well, maybe? He was a little bit cute-- though that was kind of a stretch. He was cute in the way of maybe, if he was prodded enough, he would grow interested.

The assertiveness made him a bit more attractive. And, oh, cute, he cared about Patrick enough to give him a necklace.

He felt a bit awkward gazing on and sizing up Lewis amidst a love confession, but then the boy turned to him and gave...

What was that? Was it a threat? Was he being blackmailed?

Whatever it was, it made DC perk a little bit-- as in be a bit more alert (the threat of his secret coming out did not make him very happy, necessarily)-- and his eyebrows knitted in concern. The flirtation afterwards added another layer of confusion.

The wink was kind of cute, though.

He stood up as Theo followed Silas to the door (yes, now he would use their proper names; as much as Patrick and Lewis fit, he had bigger worries). "Don't go, please," DC said in his usual, bored tone. "The school's not that big," he said, "and I want this tour to be over as much as you do. If we hurry up and finish, we can knock it out. Then you two can go fuck each other-- I think that's what you meant?"

He hated being the cockblock, but he just felt too awkward allowing them to go free. "Silas," he said, meeting Silas' eyes, "you can even come along. It's just...not the greatest idea to run off before you know where everything is, huh? Don't want to hook up and not know how the hell to get out of this place," he teased dryly, no sign of it being a joke on his face.

He coughed awkwardly and put a hand on Silas' back, ushering him and the other boy out of the room. "Let's see...we can start with the rooms near here and move down to..." He paused, thinking, rubbing his cheek. What was the best hook up place? It had been a while, so it was difficult to remember. "The...janitor's closet is too busy, usually..." Hmm...oh, right. "The football field house should be mostly empty," he said. "It won't take long-- maybe a maximum of twelve minutes-- and then we'll be out there, and I'll leave you two be." They could definitely complete this tour in twelve minutes-- at least, he could, with his long legs, and they'd just have to struggle to follow.

"And Silas," he added, testing his luck, "I'll take your weed, and perhaps your offer, when we get there." He gave a genuine smile and a little laugh, which was a bit rare, and he felt his cheeks heat up.

Flirtation always made him a bit bubbly.
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ ...being blackmailed, maybe...and cockblocking, probably...or...maybe the opposite...? +

{ LOCATION }
+ the school... +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ patrick theodore, lewis silas +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ hery hery Zatanna Zatanna +

DONNA CAMUS
♬ "and oh this too shall pass" ♬

Donna rubbed his cheek, trying not to itch it. It was a force of habit, his cheek-itching. He didn't really know why he did it, but he would often scratch his face when he was in thought. "You don't know if you're hiding anymore...?" he repeated, though the question he formed was less of a question for Patrick and more of one for himself. Perhaps the boy's frequent checks on his phone had something to do with it. Maybe he was in a fight with a significant other, or maybe he was being demanded something that he didn't want to have to give.

He sighed, looking away from the boy and around himself as the two of them surely made their way to the Chemistry room. That was really the only room this far down in the hall that was anything worth looking at.

"Do I hide a lot...?" he repeated, and he rubbed his cheek again. Would he say a lot? It was at least twice a week-- no, maybe three...actually, it had to be at least twice a day...or three times a day. Was three times a day a lot? It was in his study periods, so did it really even count? And it was just for a bit of a smoke break, so...did that count, really? Or would he only count the two times that he snuck around with that one girl, and then that one boy, neither of whose names came to his mind.

"I wouldn't say a lot," DC concluded turning into the room, and he looked around. "This room is only a four-out-of-ten hiding spot. When people aren't in here, that is. It's usually relatively busy, so that nearly docks it down to two."

He looked around with his large eyes, sighing softly, and he rubbed his cheek again. "Not a good idea to come in here and smoke," he added. "The chemicals make the whole thing iffy. Don't want to set off a reaction."

Not like he'd nearly done that freshman year or anything and caused the smoke alarms to've went off and had to evacuate the building as they searched for the cause.

His eyes went to the door as an unfamiliar figure entered. It took a minute to recognize the face as that one boy who hit me up and tried to get with me by offering weed, and it took another minute to recall that his name was Silas. It fit him well enough, but really...the name...hmm...Lawrence-- no, no, Lewis-- would work better for him.

Lewis approached Patrick, and Donna sat back watching them, his eyes monitoring their actions. This was definitely who or what Patrick had been running from. See, he'd told him that this ranked low on the "good hiding spot scale".

So were they...dating? He watched their motions, trying to tell. Judging by the fact that it was jewelry, they probably were, but Lewis had hit DC up, so they couldn't be dating, right? Or did Patrick not know?

Was he that blonde-haired-blue-eyed woman in the movies that the "devoted" husband turned his eyes to directly after getting into a tiny little fight with his brunette wife? This was such an overrated trope; love triangles never ended well for any party, and, again, Lewis wasn't really his type.

Well, maybe? He was a little bit cute-- though that was kind of a stretch. He was cute in the way of maybe, if he was prodded enough, he would grow interested.

The assertiveness made him a bit more attractive. And, oh, cute, he cared about Patrick enough to give him a necklace.

He felt a bit awkward gazing on and sizing up Lewis amidst a love confession, but then the boy turned to him and gave...

What was that? Was it a threat? Was he being blackmailed?

Whatever it was, it made DC perk a little bit-- as in be a bit more alert (the threat of his secret coming out did not make him very happy, necessarily)-- and his eyebrows knitted in concern. The flirtation afterwards added another layer of confusion.

The wink was kind of cute, though.

He stood up as Theo followed Silas to the door (yes, now he would use their proper names; as much as Patrick and Lewis fit, he had bigger worries). "Don't go, please," DC said in his usual, bored tone. "The school's not that big," he said, "and I want this tour to be over as much as you do. If we hurry up and finish, we can knock it out. Then you two can go fuck each other-- I think that's what you meant?"

He hated being the cockblock, but he just felt too awkward allowing them to go free. "Silas," he said, meeting Silas' eyes, "you can even come along. It's just...not the greatest idea to run off before you know where everything is, huh? Don't want to hook up and not know how the hell to get out of this place," he teased dryly, no sign of it being a joke on his face.

He coughed awkwardly and put a hand on Silas' back, ushering him and the other boy out of the room. "Let's see...we can start with the rooms near here and move down to..." He paused, thinking, rubbing his cheek. What was the best hook up place? It had been a while, so it was difficult to remember. "The...janitor's closet is too busy, usually..." Hmm...oh, right. "The football field house should be mostly empty," he said. "It won't take long-- maybe a maximum of twelve minutes-- and then we'll be out there, and I'll leave you two be." They could definitely complete this tour in twelve minutes-- at least, he could, with his long legs, and they'd just have to struggle to follow.

"And Silas," he added, testing his luck, "I'll take your weed, and perhaps your offer, when we get there." He gave a genuine smile and a little laugh, which was a bit rare, and he felt his cheeks heat up.

Flirtation always made him a bit bubbly.

After hugs were out of the way and the general introductions were done (well, not introductions, more just greeting each other), it was time for the greatest superhero squad in the world to go on a tour of the school. Were they actually superheroes? Obviously not, but Drake was already known as Duck Man so they were basically one step away from becoming superheroes. That would be a cool job. Just getting to be a silent vigilante exploring the world--

Oh. Wait. Woops. What were they doing?

Dexter was asking where to start. Drake's eyes just widened at the question because he honestly had no answer for that. There were so many options. Classrooms? Detention? Cafeteria? Library? Well, not the library because books were only good for chucking at older brothers when they made you mad. Or, like, attempting to ski down hills. Not that they actually worked well for that. Drake had busted his lip trying one time. Stupid books were nothing but a letdown.

He turned away from Dexter and Milo, one finger thoughtfully tapping against his chin. Drake was thinking but in movies, they always turned away from the group to tap their chin and think. You never thought while looking at people. Maybe it was because people didn't like looking at thinking faces. But what was wrong with thinking faces?

"The gym!" He yelled, spinning back ground to point a finger at Dex. A huge grin spread across Drake's face as he looked between Dexter and Milo. "Literally my favorite place in the entire school. And your gym is probably way better than ours. Maybe we can play like a game of dodgeball or something before we go on this boring tour."

Drake was an active little dude. He hated being still and idle for too long, even if that still idleness involved following his friends around on some kind of tour. With exercising, Drake could focus on his breathing. Feel the ache in his limbs from pushing himself harder and harder. It kept him from getting too wrapped up in his thoughts.
Drake
INTERACTIONS: Milo, Dexter

MENTIONS: N/A

TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki hery hery
code by valen t.

He rolled his eyes at Chelsea's comment about girls. Or, rather, Mason's view on them. Would he ever say this kind of shit to a woman or most people? No. But would he say it to a guy that just needed one more reason to punch him? Abso-fucking-lutely. Mason was an antagonizer. He lived to push the buttons of others -- especially fuckheads like Chelsea -- just to get a rise out of them. And it was easy once you had done it a couple times.

It was easy to get under their skin. Give them a list of reasons to fucking hate him. They were going to eventually, anyway. Why not just move the process along?

His second comment, though... that managed to edge its way under Mason's skin. Did it make him feel powerful to insult people better than him? It was a stupid fucking question -- did Chelsea think he was better than Mason?

Of course he did.

And maybe he was right.

By all means, Chelsea was everything that Mason wasn't. So yeah, maybe he was fucking better, but that didn't mean that was why Mason felt the need to piss off Chelsea. It was because... umm...

Shut up. It wasn't important.

They stepped into the library and Mason was doing a decent job up until this point in keeping his cool. He was doing his best to let Chelsea's insults and passive aggressive remarks roll off of him, but some still stuck like a dart tossed at a dartboard. They stuck and pricked, but nothing was bad enough to make Mason lose his cool yet.

Respect. STDs. Condoms.

Yeah, these were common insults. He was used to them. Especially the condom one which was the one that got under his skin the most -- or, at least, it used to. Let people think that was what happened. They didn't need to know the truth.

He kind of glanced around, letting his gaze lazily trail over the few students in there. Including Henri and Ren. Mason wasn't close with Ren at all, but he did offer Henri the briefest of smiles. The kind that was a blink and you'll miss it type of deal. He was just starting to tune back into whatever Chelsea's passive aggressive rant was about this time when his blood turned to ice.

He mentioned Ariana -- calling her a mistake (which, okay, technically she kind of was) -- that set Mason off. That was the bullseye -- the one thing that could throw him off over anything else. His jaw set, the ice in his blood turned to fire and he looked at Chelsea. Mason clenched his jaw, his hands balling into fists, muscles tensing...

He couldn't punch him.

Mason could. Obviously he wanted to but he forced himself to calm down. To exhale the fire through his nose, try to calm down the anger that was bubbling in him and raring to go.

Punching him would prove Chelsea even more right.

"You're hilarious." He spat, relaxing his hands from fists and instead, he just slammed his hand into Chelsea's chest and sent him stumbling back a a bit. It wasn't a punch. But it was an invitation to Chelsea to go first.
Mason
INTERACTIONS: That one asshole

MENTIONS: Henri, Ren

TAGS: ditto ditto Nixiee Nixiee erzulie erzulie
code by valen t.

@freudianslipnslide says:
Chelsea, admittedly, felt his heart swell with pride as Mason’s anger grew more obvious, and a nasty, taunting smirk came onto his face. If he punched him, he’d just prove that he was so weak that he couldn’t even take words coming at him.

He’d prove that he was the weakest one. He’d be bowing at CK’s feet and pleading that he was a slug.

And yet, the punch that Chelsea anticipated with every cell in his body didn’t come and, instead, a small shove came.

Chelsea stumbled a step, taken slightly aback, and his jaw clenched.

Bastard. Pussy. Can’t even— can’t even throw a punch without fucking it up.

He could read, in the eyes of the boy, that he wanted to punch him, that he wanted to make the first move, that he wanted to lay into him. Of course, those were lofty wishes, at best, but Chelsea scowled. Why the fuck wouldn’t he? Why wouldn’t he punch him?

It was making him angrier and angrier by the second.

Mason’s rat face, those tiny eyes that read oh boohoo love me please I have Mommy issues, and the demeanor that made it so obvious that he thought that he was the shit, that Chelsea was shit, that everything was beneath him, that the world owed him something, that everyone personally owed him something— and, the most irritating part that he could find in his demeanor?

The fact that this asshole thought that he could, somehow, survive Chelsea. That, somehow, they were equal. That, somehow, CK wouldn’t snap his jaw, crack his skull, brutally slaughter him. That, somehow, he—

“Come on,” Chelsea said, voice gruff.

He had to get out of here. They had to get out of here.

This was too public.

If they stayed here, he’d end up with blood on his hands and a blemish on his record.

He stomped out of the library, his mind settling on one place that was surely empty.

He pushed past the small crowd of people around the hallway near the bathrooms, walked back past the pennants, and to a place with a small, metal sign over the door that read GYMNASIUM. He yanked open the door without a second thought.

The only thing that echoed in his head as his feet plodded on the polished gym floors was I am going to kill him, I am going to kill him, I am going to kill him, I am going to—

He made a sharp turn at a cluster of basketball defense decoys, and he walked into a small, concrete alcove, disappearing into the locker room.

As he had hoped, the place was entirely empty. His footsteps echoed throughout the large place as he entered, and he stopped by a bench. “This, fuckhead, is the locker room,” Chelsea said. “This is where they get ready before basketball games, PE…”

He paused, and he met Mason’s eyes, walking closer to them until they were nearly chest-to-chest. CK hardly had to look up as he muttered, threateningly, “…and this is where you can finally man up and punch me, dickhead.”
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ ready to fight +

{ LOCATION }
+ the locker room +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ mason +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ Winona Winona +

CHELSEA FREUD
♬ "so i'm taking every chance i've got, like the man i know i'm not" ♬

Chelsea, admittedly, felt his heart swell with pride as Mason’s anger grew more obvious, and a nasty, taunting smirk came onto his face. If he punched him, he’d just prove that he was so weak that he couldn’t even take words coming at him.

He’d prove that he was the weakest one. He’d be bowing at CK’s feet and pleading that he was a slug.

And yet, the punch that Chelsea anticipated with every cell in his body didn’t come and, instead, a small shove came.

Chelsea stumbled a step, taken slightly aback, and his jaw clenched.

Bastard. Pussy. Can’t even— can’t even throw a punch without fucking it up.

He could read, in the eyes of the boy, that he wanted to punch him, that he wanted to make the first move, that he wanted to lay into him. Of course, those were lofty wishes, at best, but Chelsea scowled. Why the fuck wouldn’t he? Why wouldn’t he punch him?

It was making him angrier and angrier by the second.

Mason’s rat face, those tiny eyes that read oh boohoo love me please I have Mommy issues, and the demeanor that made it so obvious that he thought that he was the shit, that Chelsea was shit, that everything was beneath him, that the world owed him something, that everyone personally owed him something— and, the most irritating part that he could find in his demeanor?

The fact that this asshole thought that he could, somehow, survive Chelsea. That, somehow, they were equal. That, somehow, CK wouldn’t snap his jaw, crack his skull, brutally slaughter him. That, somehow, he—

“Come on,” Chelsea said, voice gruff.

He had to get out of here. They had to get out of here.

This was too public.

If they stayed here, he’d end up with blood on his hands and a blemish on his record.

He stomped out of the library, his mind settling on one place that was surely empty.

He pushed past the small crowd of people around the hallway near the bathrooms, walked back past the pennants, and to a place with a small, metal sign over the door that read GYMNASIUM. He yanked open the door without a second thought.

The only thing that echoed in his head as his feet plodded on the polished gym floors was I am going to kill him, I am going to kill him, I am going to kill him, I am going to—

He made a sharp turn at a cluster of basketball defense decoys, and he walked into a small, concrete alcove, disappearing into the locker room.

As he had hoped, the place was entirely empty. His footsteps echoed throughout the large place as he entered, and he stopped by a bench. “This, fuckhead, is the locker room,” Chelsea said. “This is where they get ready before basketball games, PE…”

He paused, and he met Mason’s eyes, walking closer to them until they were nearly chest-to-chest. CK hardly had to look up as he muttered, threateningly, “…and this is where you can finally man up and punch me, dickhead.”

Fuck.

It didn't work.

It didn't fucking work.

Chelsea was more stubborn than Mason had originally anticipated. He had been fully prepared for the fucker to punch him but nope, Chelsea stepped away.

Fuck.

So what happened when you had two stubborn assholes with anger issues that were both refusing to punch and release that rage?

Well, you allowed it to keep boiling. Bubbling. And by now, Mason was boiling over. It was taking everything in him to not punch Chelsea as the fucker turned and left the library and Mason, again, followed after him like a lost puppy. It wasn't hard to see that Mason was edging closer and closer to that point of no return.

The point where he'd send his first through Chelsea's face and lose.

His body was tense. His jaw was clenched, his muscles were taut. Mason was teetering right there on the edge but he was keeping his cool. He couldn't be the first to break.

Their next stop was the gym. The locker room to be more exact and there it was. When Chelsea opened his stupid fucking mouth, the truth was presented to Mason on a silver platter.

Chelsea definitely wanted to punch him just as badly.

He was also on that same edge.

A smile broke out on Mason's face -- but Mason's smile was always less friendly and more taunting than anything. A little quirk of the lips, eyes narrowing -- more of a smirk than a smile as he realized that he'd done. He. Had. Fucking. Done. It. Somehow, throughout all the mind games today, Mason had managed to push Chelsea to that same edge.

He stepped forward like he was going to punch Chelsea, closing the distance between them. Closing that gap that Mason had maintained throughout the so-called "tour" so far. He'd kept himself just out of punching range, but now he was there, taunting Chelsea with that smirk. Begging Chelsea to lose this game and punch him first.

"Oh come on," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm and his lips curling up into a broader smile as he spoke. "I thought we were getting along great." Mason said with a sarcastic laugh. "I'm not punching you."
Mason

code by valen t.

That was it.

That was fucking it.

All of the tension had built up to this moment.

He could feel the momentum in his fist.

He wanted to knock his lights out.

More than that.

He wanted to kill him.

He could see it, in a flash— the blood, blood, blood, and him standing above it all, staring at his body.

What would he do if he killed him here?

He didn’t care.

This pussy still wasn’t going to punch him?

Fuck him.

He was going to get him to cave.

He was going to get him to punch him first, like the little slug he was.

Like the dirty, lowdown—

He more than closed the gap between him and Mason. His hands clutched the front of Mason’s shirt.

He rushed forward, slamming Mason into the locker behind him, his knee at Mason’s crotch.

He could feel Mason’s shirt straining against him, and he twisted even tighter, then pulled Mason down, just a little bit.

He glared into his eyes with a dark scowl on his face. Any sign of friendliness, false or otherwise, was entirely absent from his face. He was entirely serious.

His words came out in nearly a growl:

“Listen here, you f—“
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ aggression +

{ LOCATION }
+ the locker room +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ mason +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ Winona Winona +

CHELSEA FREUD

That was it.

That was fucking it.

All of the tension had built up to this moment.

He could feel the momentum in his fist.

He wanted to knock his lights out.

More than that.

He wanted to kill him.

He could see it, in a flash— the blood, blood, blood, and him standing above it all, staring at his body.

What would he do if he killed him here?

He didn’t care.

This pussy still wasn’t going to punch him?

Fuck him.

He was going to get him to cave.

He was going to get him to punch him first, like the little slug he was.

Like the dirty, lowdown—

He more than closed the gap between him and Mason. His hands clutched the front of Mason’s shirt.

He rushed forward, slamming Mason into the locker behind him, his knee at Mason’s crotch.

He could feel Mason’s shirt straining against him, and he twisted even tighter, then pulled Mason down, just a little bit.

He glared into his eyes with a dark scowl on his face. Any sign of friendliness, false or otherwise, was entirely absent from his face. He was entirely serious.

His words came out in nearly a growl:

“Listen here, you f—“

Now, Mason was good at ignoring people. Letting shit go. Mason wasn't the kind of guy to start fights. He never threw the first punch.

... Almost never.

There were a few things that would make Mason break that promise to himself. That would make him throw that first punch.

Drake being in danger.

Or, in a moment such as now.

The moment Chelsea's hands closed around his shirt, it was like his vision blacked out. His back was slammed against the locker and there was pain for a split second before that faded. He blacked out.

Not in the way that Oliver had, mind you. In the way that when his fist came around and slammed into Chelsea's face, Mason had no idea what he was doing. His body went into fight mode and there was no turning it off.

His hand slammed into Chelsea's chest and he shoved the guy off and away from him to release the pressure around his neck. His shirt fell back and breath filled his lungs -- it wasn't like he couldn't breathe, but his breath had caught in his throat the moment his back had slammed against that locker.

He stepped away from the locker and looked at Chelsea.

Waiting.
Mason

code by valen t.

So the bitch did it, and he didn’t do it half bad.

When Mason’s fist collided with Chelsea’s face, the pain hit him like a bullet, square in the left eye. He paid little attention to the pain, and it only gave him the little rush, that little swell of pride.

The shove caused Chelsea to stumble back, and he snarled at the boy a moment, his lip curling in an odd way. He didn’t recoil, nor did he bring his hand up to his eye. The whites of his eye had grown red; it seemed that a blood vessel had burst in it.

Even so, his face did not show any pain, and he stood still for a moment, breathing heavily and glaring at Mason with his newly-fucked-up eye.

Then, finally, his lips curled into a grin, and victorious words came tumbling from his mouth, even though the fight had only just begun:

“I’ve already won, you fucker.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, he took a driving step forward. His fist collided with the side of Mason’s face, landing across his mouth and his jaw.

Before he could catch another breath, his knee shot up to Mason’s crotch, and he grinned nastily as he watched his reaction.

His words were cocky, proud. “You done yet, you little bitch?”
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ fightfightfight +

{ LOCATION }
+ the locker room +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ mason +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ Winona Winona +

CHELSEA FREUD

So the bitch did it, and he didn’t do it half bad.

When Mason’s fist collided with Chelsea’s face, the pain hit him like a bullet, square in the left eye. He paid little attention to the pain, and it only gave him the little rush, that little swell of pride.

The shove caused Chelsea to stumble back, and he snarled at the boy a moment, his lip curling in an odd way. He didn’t recoil, nor did he bring his hand up to his eye. The whites of his eye had grown red; it seemed that a blood vessel had burst in it.

Even so, his face did not show any pain, and he stood still for a moment, breathing heavily and glaring at Mason with his newly-fucked-up eye.

Then, finally, his lips curled into a grin, and victorious words came tumbling from his mouth, even though the fight had only just begun:

“I’ve already won, you fucker.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, he took a driving step forward. His fist collided with the side of Mason’s face, landing across his mouth and his jaw.

Before he could catch another breath, his knee shot up to Mason’s crotch, and he grinned nastily as he watched his reaction.

His words were cocky, proud. “You done yet, you little bitch?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back