• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here
@deviline says:
Angeline reluctantly released the boy's neck. She didn't expect the voice that had come out of his mouth, and that had freaked her out enough to want to let him go. "Lots of help you are, kid," she sighed.

She noticed him fiddling with something, and when she realized what it was, she gave demeaning little snicker. "Why do you have a pencil, Dofuss?" she asked. She teasingly reached for it. "Is it a fidgety thing?"

She gave a little giggle and looked up. "Maybe this is...self-guided or something, then," she whispered, and she looked down at the little boy. "Sister-Kisser, would you rather start left or right?" she asked, grabbing his wrist like like was a little kid.

Before he could answer, she drug him to the right.

"You know, we should definitely start with the east wing. It smells like piss and sweat," she said sweetly. "How pleasant..."

She cleared her throat, as if she was an orator on a real tour. "To your left," she began in her fake-sweet voice, "you'll see our east wing janitor's closet, popular destination for the brave, horny few in study hall periods. It's in high demand."

She gave a little bitchy giggle and squatted down to his eye level. "You and your sister will need to make reservations beforehand."
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ bullying <3 +

{ LOCATION }
+ the school +

{ OUTFIT }
+ jean look +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ oliver +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ Chimney Swift Chimney Swift +

this user was active: less than a minute ago

ANGELINE JUMPER
♬ "feet don't fail me now" ♬

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Angeline reluctantly released the boy's neck. She didn't expect the voice that had come out of his mouth, and that had freaked her out enough to want to let him go. "Lots of help you are, kid," she sighed.

She noticed him fiddling with something, and when she realized what it was, she gave demeaning little snicker. "Why do you have a pencil, Dofuss?" she asked. She teasingly reached for it. "Is it a fidgety thing?"

She gave a little giggle and looked up. "Maybe this is...self-guided or something, then," she whispered, and she looked down at the little boy. "Sister-Kisser, would you rather start left or right?" she asked, grabbing his wrist like like was a little kid.

Before he could answer, she drug him to the right.

"You know, we should definitely start with the east wing. It smells like piss and sweat," she said sweetly. "How pleasant..."

She cleared her throat, as if she was an orator on a real tour. "To your left," she began in her fake-sweet voice, "you'll see our east wing janitor's closet, popular destination for the brave, horny few in study hall periods. It's in high demand."

She gave a little bitchy giggle and squatted down to his eye level. "You and your sister will need to make reservations beforehand."

Oliver had had enough. "Stop making fun of me and STOP TOUCHING ME!" He snapped, trying to pull away his wrist and nearly dropping his much-needed pencil. With his opposite hand out of commission, though, there was only so much he could do. He was losing hope. If only there was a way to outsmart this situation. All this stress made his stomach hurt--

--That was it.

Suddenly Oliver doubled over with a very convincing gasp of pain. "Angeline! Please, please take me to the nurse right now." He pleaded, accentuated by worried puppy eyes. He gripped onto his pencil for security and flexed his broken hand just to bring tears to his eyes, staggering on his feet. For all that Oliver was else, he was a damn good actor when he needed to be, Kid couldn't tell a lie to save his life, but in the words of Sanford Meisner, acting is living truthfully in imaginary circumstances. "Something's really wrong! It hurts--"

He had to clench his fist around his pencil just to keep from grinning. In the best case scenario, this could send him home.

It hadn't occurred to him yet that "home" technically still wasn't Dani's place.

This was actually a very risky act. If he convinced Angeline, he might buy himself 15 minutes at most. If he convinced the nurse, his mother would be called and he'd be a goner. That wasn't hyperbole, either. If his mother was alerted to his location, she might very well pulverize her fragile son to death intentionally or not.

It was integral to the act that he not realize this mistake.

Oliver
INTERACTIONS:: Angeline

MENTIONS:

TAGS:
ditto ditto

-------------------DON'T TYPE ANYTHING AFTER THIS-------------------

[/COMMENT]
code by valen t.

original.gif
tumblr_inline_oyqqov4uT81t5prjz_400.gifv
tumblr_inline_oyqqjmCDPg1t5prjz_400.gifv
original-1572363984.gif

silas montrel
outfit /
car
tags: hery hery

Seeing Principal Bradford DEFINITELY got Silas' attention. Walking up to the front to announce whatever shit she was going to say. He didn't hear practically anything she said though. Half of it was because she looked great in the little dress she was wearing but the other part was the Twitter war he was in. One second he was making a joke about Sly and Dani's boobs, the next he was getting torn down by almost every one. Silas knew he was a fucking asshole sometimes but he wasn't that bad right? Sure maybe he didn't make the best jokes, and maybe he was a little crude... Still he didn't think he deserved what he got. He didn't think EVERYONE hated him. The main one was Murphy though. Fucking Murphy. I can't believe he was talking shit to me like that... I could out that fucking asshole so easily. But obviously by the way he was talking he doesn't care... Well maybe I should teach him a lesson... His mind raced at the possibilities. He felt the tears stinging his eyes but he wouldn't dare cry at school. He just started paying attention again when his name got called. Indigo. That was the girl who said he would have to come find her. Yeah fucking right...
Quickly getting out and adverting eye contact with everyone as he left. Something stopped him from leaving though, his eyes darted to the front. Miss. Bradford was still standing at the front. Walking down to the front, Silas ran his fingers through his hair. Walking right up to her, he gave her a smile.

"Good morning Miss. Bradford. You are looking exquisite this morning. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Silas Montrel and well... I have something that may be of service to you. See unfortunately I am a bridge kid. But that can work for you. See all the bridge kids hate me. And so what I can offer you is information. Anything bad happens or any of those dirty low lives do anything and I'll let you know. Does that sound like something that would interest you? It would require us getting real close though... I really hope that wouldn't be a problem." He said doing his best to seem trustworthy. Thankfully being a scrawny white kid worked to his advantage. He took this chance to look Bradford up and down more closely. She was fine as hell.
"How bout you think it over and let me know. I wouldn't want to miss my tour. I look forward to speaking to you soon." Giving her a wink and a smile he walked away. He wasn't going on his tour though. He walked straight past all the name tags and meetings, right out the front door. Walking to his car, he climbed in and started the engine. As he sat there, he felt his emotions start to take over. He had pulled it together for Bradford but his persona was slowly breaking down. Punching the steering wheel a few times, Silas let out a frustrated scream. Tears slowly started to roll down his face. Silas really hoped no one was around to see him cry because he'd have to kick some ass if they did.
Revving the engine a few times, he took off. Speeding out of the parking lot onto the street. He wasn't sure where he was going but it was far away from school. So the Bridgers, these people that are supposed to be my friends don't want me and neither do the fucking ASsholes. Got rejected over and over and over again. What the fuck is so wrong with me? They say I'm an asshole but all of the other guys are assholes and they are loved. Murphy hits on half the fucking girls on Twitter and talks about having a fucking peg leg and they like him... None of this is fucking fair. Wiping his eyes he pressed his foot down against the gas. The car speeding up. He could feel himself getting angrier. The more he cried, the more he thought about it the more it pissed him off. Then he remembered what Theo said to him. Something about how no one felt bad for him because he wasn't being himself. He hated when Theo was right. Racing down the streets he finally arrived at his destination. Abandoned building. One of the only ones in AS. Parking his car, he fished through his bag. Pulling out a little baggy of his best friend. Coke didn't call him an asshole, talk shit behind his back, hurt his feelings. All it did was make him feel good. Invincible. Dumping the whole baggy on the middle console he cut the lines with his old student ID. Usually he wouldn't do so much but fuck it. No one cared if he lived or died anyways right? Rolling up a 20 dollar bill he railed all the giant lines he poured. He felt better for a second. A release of whatever the fuck chemical in his brain that he liked. Then as he sat there, the good feeling slowly burned into more rage. Getting out of the car, Silas wandered inside the building. He wanted to forget about all that Twitter stuff. Forget how Dani ignored his DM. Forget how those AS bitches called him trash. Forget Ryan Murphys whole fucking existence. He couldn't though. Silas let out another loud scream. Then he started crying again. This time he punched the wall. Once. Then twice. Then over and over and over again. Letting out screams, crying , punching... getting everything out. Only stopping when he felt better. While his mind felt better, his right hand was completely destroyed. Looking down at the mangled, bloody hand he frowned. That was probably dumb as fuck....

Getting back in his car, he now realized how seriously he fucked up his hand. He couldn't even use it to drive. He figured going to Urgent Care would be his best bet so he drove there. He almost crashed a few times (Driving with your non dominant hand is hard!) but he managed. Walking into the deserted care center, he looked around. It was just him and some chick in scrubs that worked there. I guess a lot of people didn't have problems this early in the day. She took him to a room, he waited for the doctor. It was some weird old dude who gave him an X-ray. Said his hand was broken. About 2 hours later he was walking out with a cast. Now that it was all squared away, he could go to work. Just him, drugs, and addicts. They were the only people who weren't mean to him. I mean sure... Maybe it was because he was selling them the thing the centered their whole life around but still nice. Sometimes they even asked him how his day was. Pulling out his phone, the only person he wanted to text was Theo. I had to leave. Not coming back either. Everyone can go fuck themselves. Also broke my hand. Im fine. Can I pick u up from school? Pressing send and sliding his phone back in his pocket. He rolled down his window, his clientele already waiting for him. They knew what that cherry red car meant. The dope man had arrived.
"What's up buddy? What can I get you?"

#7b2d26

Theodore Virtanen
Ambridge

Donna Camus? The only 'Donna' Theo knew was this lady that would regularly came into his aunt and uncle's deli for leipäjuusto. She was a bitch through and through, but she had a right to be. Aunty Ella could be pretty rude when she was behind the counter. Who could blame her? She'd struck out with practically every child, older child, and adult she had to support.

Theo did appreciate her last name, though, being a big fan of the great French philosopher, Albert Camus. He would surely have to bring this up as soon as they met, as long as this girl wasn't as stupid as most of his peers from Ambridge. Who knows, maybe the students here could actually afford hard copies of their books.

His contemplation on how to approach actually locating his supposed guide was cut short by a pleasant surprise. The guide had actually found him. Maybe they are not so incompetent here as the Bridgers say they are... I think I will like it here.

First impressions were somewhat of an odd thing, considering Theo instantly assumed the guy had found the wrong Theodore. "Actually, I think you are mistaken. I am paired with-" Oh. The boy quickly cleared things up with his own name. Theo easily caught on to the whole DC = Donna Camus thing, which made sense. Theo would go by TV too if Theodore was actually a feminine name. Not that there was anything wrong with having a traditionally female name, but kids could be pretty cruel. For example, little Dennis would never let him hear by the end of it if he knew he was wandering around with a guy named "Donna." Probably Silas too.

He ignored the boy's "Patrick" comment, unsure how to respond to such irrelevant information. Instead, he stood up and said, "Yes, I am Theodore. You can call me Theo if you like. You are Donna Camus, like Mr. Albert Camus, yes?" A perfect way to slip in the Camus comment. Theo, you are truly a conversational genius! He had made an attempt to sound as American as possible, just for the sake of clarity. Theo also had a bit of a problem with introductions; it got tiring after a while repeating himself because of his accent and then apologizing for being born somewhere else.

"I have many places I want see. I do not think you can do wrong wherever you want to go." He promptly stood up and walked out the auditorium, without looking back to check if DC was following. Truthfully, he was much more content just leading himself, but this guy didn't seem as loud and annoying as most. If he was lucky, the boy would just sit back and let Theo take the lead. Part of this was to avoid running into Silas, just so he wouldn't embarrass him in front of this guy. If he spotted the horny little coke-sniffer, he could easily take a sharp turn elsewhere.

"I want to see library first, if that is okay with you." Yes, he will definitely be nowhere near there.

Before checking if DC was with him, he quickly pulled out his phone to see if Silas had responded to his rather blunt refusal for sloppy toppy. Oh, right. The whole Twitter argument happened too. Ugh. Why did Silas have to leave right before Theo risked his ass to defend him? Where was his credit? "You are so fucking stupid. Why are you letting them hurt your feelings? I told you they were too screwed up." Theo didn't even bother responding to the whole "broken hand" thing. This was too much to deal with during the tour. "Come on. Just come back. I will do whatever you want during lunch. Please." Such a baby...
auditorium
tooour timeee
clothes
ditto ditto (DC)
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Henri was scrolling through twitter on her phone when something long and pink flittered in front of her face. What the fuck-! She jerked her head back in surprise before seeing that a pink nail was connected to the hand of a wafer thin blonde girl in front of her. Henri took in the skirt, pink purse and tall boots. It looked like this girl was ready to walk the runway – not the halls of a school.

Henri realised the girl – Eden – had introduced herself and was waiting for Henri to complete her assessment. Just as Henri was about to introduce herself in return, a dark haired boy rolled up behind Eden and whisked her away, not waiting for Henri’s answer to his question. Well fuck me I guess. Bye. Henri rolled her eyes at the couple, at least, she assumed they were a couple. They looked to be together. Henri blew a stray hair away from her face. I guess if a guy was to ever grab me from behind, my first reaction would’ve been to elbow them in the kidneys. Maybe that’s why I’ve never had a boyfriend. However, she knew that wasn't quite true.

Henri knew that the real reason is because she never gave herself any time to get involved with anyone. Before at Ambridge, when she wasn't in class, she was either studying in the library or busting her ass at her job at the Diner. Pair that with the constant need to care for her younger sister, Henri constantly told herself that she didn't have the time for anyone – Her feelings on the matter be damned. Honestly, Henri was still surprised that she had somehow made a couple friends back at Ambridge. Glancing back at Eden, she was slowly getting more impatient. Fuck it. I’m not five. I’ll show myself around whilst blondie over there plays tonsil tag with him.

Henri scrunched up her name tag and lobbed it into the nearest bin as she walked out of the auditorium. Swish. With the sun hitting her face, she picked a direction – west, perhaps – and started wandering that way to see what the halls of Auburn Springs had in store for her. She hoped the others were faring better with their buddies as well.
INTERACTIONS: Eden, Roman
MENTIONS: N/A
TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki and fin fin

fuck me up haha
Judging books by covers, making jokes on other people's insecurities, and being unnecessarily sarcastic was basically everything that made up the inside of the one and only Jackson Jake. Of course, there were things like organs, intestines, and a shit ton of blood, but all them bitches didn't really matter because we all know every gay thrives off of the unfortunate understanding that their hunky straight crush will never ever like them back. Anyway, because it was one of his signature traits, Jack was really good at judging books by covers, a professional even—so to hear that a guy screaming fuckboy energy wasn't interested in where all the coochie at was surprising. Suspicious even.

Oh, the awkwardness was real, honey, and Jack wanted to help Adam really feel like he belonged in the halls of the school. After all, knowing the other high school would probably take ages to be built, there was no doubt in Jack's mind that Adam, along with the rest of Ambridge kids, will have to spend the rest of his high school days in here. It would be best for all if the two schools managed to really get to know each other, and, of course, maybe getting a jockish friend from Ambridge would help Jack fit in with the new crowd and not be the one gay annoying kid.

"You're a senior, right?" Jack asked, but it wasn't really a question, as he kind of already assumed the answer and started walking out of the crowded hallway into a little less crowded one. He was a lot, as you'll come to realize. "So, basically, I don't know where all the classrooms are because I have the retention of Dory, but this is my locker." He tapped a locker with his hand. "If you ever want to find me, this is where I'll be, probably crying, because the teacher didn't round up my 36% to an A. Also, so rude of me, what do you want to see? Like what do you want me to show you?"
jack
MOOD: out of breath and not in a good way

INTERACTIONS: Adam

MENTIONS: Dory

TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

TL;DR: i dont know what this means
code by valen t.

drown in someone like you

Adam was barely away of the fact that he was staring at Jackson like he was simultaneously the most amazing and the most ridiculous thing that he'd ever seen, but he tried not to stare as much as he had previously. It was, of course, really fucking difficult, because not only was Jack almost one thousand times more attractive than Adam thought he was based off of pictures, but he still really couldn't believe that this was actually happening and that he couldn't even say anything. That he had to stand there like an idiot and act like this was the first time they'd ever met, and he didn't know this boy's favourite colour or food or what animal he'd be if he had to choose one.

His feet moved without him even thinking about it as he followed Jack, and he nodded slowly, then voiced a "Yes," in response to being a senior. He almost wanted to tell Jack that he already knew that, actually, but he refrained from it. He figured he'd have to hold back from telling Jack a lot of things for the rest of the morning, or however long they'd be together for. He wasn't even disappointed to hear that Jackson didn't actually know where any of the classrooms were, because he doubted he'd be able to retain that information while his mind was this clouded. He glanced at Jack's locker, then back at Jack, and found himself letting out a surprised laugh at the comment about his teacher bumping up his mark. Adam ignored the butterflies in his stomach as a result of that, and tried his very best to focus on Jack's next question. "Um... I don't really care. Like, maybe where you hang out-" too gay "- or just, like, the coolest spots. Or something."
adam
MOOD: still shitting himself

OUTFIT: literally just like a t-shirt and jeans smh

INTERACTIONS: mogy mogy
code by valen t.

Last edited:
fuck me up haha
Ah, yes. Validation—in the form of laughter caused by his jokes. Jack loved it—he enjoyed it. The boy basically relished the immaculate feeling of pretending to be funny until it somehow worked out in his favor and made people laugh. It was like a fantasy for him, and having it fulfilled gave him serotonin, even if he didn't show it by anything more than the smile on his face widening just a tiny bit. Of course, Adam's laugh didn't last long, but it showed Jack that the two could eventually somehow become friends if Jack played his cards just right. See, Jack never knew how to act around popular jocks, mostly because he knew they were usually weirded out by being seen with him or the way he was open about his sexuality, but Jack had a good feeling about this guy. He knew humor was the way to go with him, so he continued.

"Are you saying my hangout spots aren't the coolest ones? I mean, you can't say the library isn't a cool hangout spot. Like, come on. I'm very cool, I'll have you know. I'm basically the flavor of the month like every month around here." Jack joked, completely jumping from one sentence to the other, his tone clearly showing this, in case Adam didn't get the whole thing was a joke and thought the boy was actually offended by somebody not thinking he was cool. Honestly, Jack ended many friendships by joking when people didn't realize that he wasn't, in fact, being serious. But enough about that.
jack
MOOD: out of breath and not in a good way

INTERACTIONS: Adam

MENTIONS:

TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

TL;DR: i dont know what this means
code by valen t.

count your calories

Eden was raising her eyebrows expectantly at Henrietta by the time she had finally gotten the other girl’s attention, and she was ready to begrudgingly get started on the tour when hands wrapped around her waist from behind. If she wasn’t extremely used to those hands and could recognise them within 0.2 seconds of feeling them. She bit back a grin because as fast as her heart was beating, she didn’t want the stranger in front of her to see how much of an effect Roman was having on her. Luckily, he was whisking her away before she had the opportunity to embarrassed, so the only thing she felt in these moments was pure happiness.

She, of course, let Roman lead her to the corner of the auditorium because she would let him lead her to the ends of the Earth. She squeezed his hand as he stroked her hair, not hiding her smile this time as she looked at her boyfriend. And when he spoke she had to refrain from attacking him - lovingly, of course - right then and there. She let him finish speaking, even laughing at his little joke. and the butterflies in her stomach doubled when he admitted he’d missed her. “You have no idea how much I missed you,” she whispered, feeling like speaking too loud would ruin the moment. Unable to hold back any longer, she practically leaped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him close and as tight as possible. “I can’t believe you’re here. I love you so much.” She closed her eyes and pressed her face into the side of his neck, breathing in his scent because goddamn, had she missed it.
eden
MOOD: heart eyes

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: Nixiee Nixiee fin fin
code by valen t.

Last edited:
drown in someone like you

Adam chuckled at Jackson and pretended to be thinking deeply as he hummed and tilted his head back and forth a few times. “Now, I’m not saying the library isn’t cool, but in the history of, like, every high school ever, generally it’s not considered the most popular place to be,” he pointed out, crossing his arms of his chest lightly as he grinned at Jackson. Unlike the other boy, Adam’s joy and good humour was evident by the expression on his face. Maybe he wouldn’t have gotten along with Jack so quickly if he didn’t technically know him already, but Adam figured that for right now at least, he could pretend that this was them meeting for the first time. Only... without the kissing, or anything else he’d originally hoped for.

It’s also always pretty quiet in there, and you don’t strike me as someone who’d fit in with that atmosphere,” he teased, then worried that maybe that was a bit too obvious and indicated that Adam knew Jackson better than the other boy thought he did, but afterwards decided that just from the minimal real-life interaction they’d already had, he could have easily come to the same conclusion. “And if you’re the flavour of the month every month, doesn’t that just make a regular flavour?
adam
MOOD: still shitting himself

OUTFIT: literally just like a t-shirt and jeans smh

INTERACTIONS: mogy mogy
code by valen t.

@deviline says:
Angeline couldn’t help but genuinely smile when the kid pitched a little fit and...started...crying.

(She wasn’t sadistic. It was just amusing.)

“Aw, your stomach hurts?” she asked, letting go of his left hand. “Oh, that’s just the pits, nnnmaw...”

She gave a fake pout and stooped down to eye height with him. “Well, we’re not to the nurse’s office in our tour yet, Baby Boy...”

She grinned despite herself and stood up straight. “You’re just going to have to wait, Kiddy Toy.” She adjusted her purse. “If your stomach hurts, you’re just going to have to suck it up and deal with it...”

She pouted again and looked at him. “...like a big boy, Kiss-Sis. Put on those big boy Pampers.”

She gave him a little smile and kissed his forehead, like a mom bidding her kid goodbye, then patted his head. “Now then, let’s continue with our tour, shall we?”
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ grow up, kid <3 +

{ LOCATION }
+ the school +

{ OUTFIT }
+ jean look +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ oliver +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }

ANGELINE JUMPER

Angeline couldn’t help but genuinely smile when the kid pitched a little fit and...started...crying.

(She wasn’t sadistic. It was just amusing.)

“Aw, your stomach hurts?” she asked, letting go of his left hand. “Oh, that’s just the pits, nnnmaw...”

She gave a fake pout and stooped down to eye height with him. “Well, we’re not to the nurse’s office in our tour yet, Baby Boy...”

She grinned despite herself and stood up straight. “You’re just going to have to wait, Kiddy Toy.” She adjusted her purse. “If your stomach hurts, you’re just going to have to suck it up and deal with it...”

She pouted again and looked at him. “...like a big boy, Kiss-Sis. Put on those big boy Pampers.”

She gave him a little smile and kissed his forehead, like a mom bidding her kid goodbye, then patted his head. “Now then, let’s continue with our tour, shall we?”

@dcent says:
“Theo,” Donna repeated. The name did not fit the guy. Again, Patrick suited him much better. “Yes, like Albert Camus, I guess.”

When the boy stood, it took a moment for what he had done to register with Donna. “You seem to have a lot of energy,” DC commented, and he watched the boy walk halfway out of the auditorium before following.

He felt like he was going to have to run to keep up with Patrick— or whatever his name was... Patrick seemed a bit on edge or something.

He squinted his eyes a little bit as he caught up with him. Catching up was not very difficult, thanks to his long legs, but figuring out what was up with this guy was difficult.

He caught up and looked the guy over as he said something about the library. “The library...?” Donna asked thoughtfully, though he was obviously not thinking about the library.

It dawned on him— a possibility of what was up with Patrick— when he checked his Twitter. “Are you trying to get away from someone?” he asked. He paused a moment, and he scratched at his cheek with his middle finger.

Should he say what he wanted to...?

Yeah, sure. What was the harm?

“The library is the worst place to hide,” Donna said casually, in his uninterested voice. “People expect people to hide in the library.” He paused. “There are many better places to hide, really.”
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ ...talking... +

{ LOCATION }
+ the auditorium... +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ theodore +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ hery hery +

DONNA CAMUS
♬ "and oh this too shall pass" ♬

“Theo,” Donna repeated. The name did not fit the guy. Again, Patrick suited him much better. “Yes, like Albert Camus, I guess.”

When the boy stood, it took a moment for what he had done to register with Donna. “You seem to have a lot of energy,” DC commented, and he watched the boy walk halfway out of the auditorium before following.

He felt like he was going to have to run to keep up with Patrick— or whatever his name was... Patrick seemed a bit on edge or something.

He squinted his eyes a little bit as he caught up with him. Catching up was not very difficult, thanks to his long legs, but figuring out what was up with this guy was difficult.

He caught up and looked the guy over as he said something about the library. “The library...?” Donna asked thoughtfully, though he was obviously not thinking about the library.

It dawned on him— a possibility of what was up with Patrick— when he checked his Twitter. “Are you trying to get away from someone?” he asked. He paused a moment, and he scratched at his cheek with his middle finger.

Should he say what he wanted to...?

Yeah, sure. What was the harm?

“The library is the worst place to hide,” Donna said casually, in his uninterested voice. “People expect people to hide in the library.” He paused. “There are many better places to hide, really.”

Fucking really!? Oliver's face went from pained to absolutely seething as his escape plan backfired in the worst way possible. He tried force. He tried words. He tried wits, and everything he had done only created more holes for Angeline to weave her vicious insults through. Even his award-worthy performance was just making her more powerful. He had been through hell since 8 PM last night, and yet the torment just continued and continued and continued.

Somehow, the pencil wasn't helping as much anymore.

The kiss was the absolute final straw. Oliver hissed and recoiled in horror, all the times kisses had been used against him flooding back into his brain. The kiss, the goddamned kiss, Angeline's most brutally matronizing attack yet. Oliver had years of his still-young life spent in the clutches of antagonistic women, and physical "affection" had always been their weapon worse than fists and stones and beer bottles. He was kissed after every injustice he faced, after every assault, be it verbal or physical. This hurt more than broken glass or broken hands.

Fight-or-flight kicked in, his body coursing with adrenaline and blinding what scraps of common sense he had. For a book-smart little thing, he was about out of ideas. Except for one.

With apologies to Mason, it was time to get started on lessons a little early. Do what Jade said: punch through the pain. He suddenly felt he had no other choice than what everyone had been pressuring him to do. Oliver may hate fights, but fights had a way of finding him and he found himself unable to refuse them. Even if he always, always lost. Gritting his teeth in preparation, his right hand tightened on his pencil and the left reeled back and sent as hard a blow as he could directly at Angeline's lowered face.

Oliver

MENTIONS: Mason, Jade

TAGS:
ditto ditto

[/COMMENT]
code by valen t.

Last edited:
He listened as they started listing off the pairs, but most of the pairs went in one ear and out the other, so to speak. Drake only really paid attention to hear who his brother was with and for a moment, Drake wondered if it was some kind of sick joke. But, nope, it wasn't. Oh well. He was sure that Mason could keep his fists to himself for one day.

Plus, Drake had more important things to worry about! Like the fact that he had to go find the greatest partner of all the time. The only person who could probably show himself (and Milo) around the school and show them all of the cool things.

The one and only Dexter Cruz.

"C'mon, Milo! We gotta go find Dex." Drake said and bolted out of his seat, not waiting to see if Milo was following after him. He fully expected the other boy to just be right behind him as he pushed his way into the aisle and past way too many until he was stumbling out into the auditorium. He should get a nametag, but did he really need one? Dexter knew who he was.

So instead, Drake just started peeking over the crowd as best he could, rising up onto his tiptoes to try and see over the throngs of people. Eventually, just trying to look wasn't getting him anywhere, so he started to jump, hoping that the extra few inches would give him what he needed to be able to see his excessively tall friend.

After about the third bounce up, he saw his friend in the crowd. "Dexter!" He yelled, cupping his hands around his mouth so his voice would echo more. He got a few dirty looks from the people near him as he practically screamed in their ears, so he gave an apologetic smile, and then he was pushing his way through the crowd. Presumably still with a trailing Milo (Drake wasn't good at making sure people were keeping up with him -- he kinda just went).

"Dexter!" He yelled as he finally broke through the crowd and saw his friend, a wide grin on his face as he threw himself at Dexter, hugging him tightly.
Drake
INTERACTIONS: Milo, Dexter

TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki hery hery
code by valen t.

The smirk on Mason's face wavered for a moment as Chelsea spoke. Sure, he'd heard a million harsh comments directed towards him over the years, but no one had been quite this spot on. And that's what made his confidence waver, albeit for only a second. All the Bridgers had similar upbringings, so it wasn't like hiding from an abusive mom doped up on who knows what was anything special or unique. It wasn't like Chelsea would know just how correct he was, but it still knocked Mason off balance.

His jaw clenched but he didn't reply. As much as he wanted to get angry and go off on Chelsea, or slam the fucker's head into a fountain or a wall, Mason knew that he had to stay calm. Or, at least, not send his fist through Chelsea's smug ass fucking face. He could do that. Deep breaths or some shit. That would keep him from doing anything for now.

They had agreed to fight today, though. Later, Mason presumed, if Chelsea wasn't enough of a fucking baby to back out. Mason hadn't forgotten even if he really didn't want to go -- but he had too many people looking up to him and expecting him to put this fucker in his place to back out now.

Fuck.

He followed after Chelsea, making sure to keep a few feet away from him at all times. Mason didn't want to be within elbowing or punching range. He was still tense and ready to defend himself in the need arose but, as Chelsea came to a stop outside of a classroom and Mason looked at the sign on the door, he came to a realization.

Chelsea wasn't here to fight Mason physically. He was here to fight Mason mentally. Tear him down every chance he could get and try to make himself feel like he was such a better fucking person than Mason.

Fucking dickhead.

Mason crossed his arms over his chest, looking towards the classroom for a moment before he looked towards Chelsea. "Thanks, man." The best he could do was the two simple words with a clipped tone. What else was he supposed to say, alright? Defend himself? It would just let Chelsea think that his words had gotten to him. The best way to fight right now was to try and let Chelsea's bitchy words roll off.

"Where to next?" Mason asked. He was losing it. Slipping. Chelsea was winning and Mason didn't know how to bring it back.

Unless...

"Oh and hey, I actually some questions for you. You know Honey pretty well, right?" If Mason was correct (and he kinda had an inkling that he was), then Chelsea had... something for the vapid blonde. After all, he had asked her out on the public Twitter forum following Mason asking her out. That kind of shit didn't go unnoticed.

"Maybe you could tell me what she likes. Because you've gone on a date with her before, right?" Fuck, fuck, fuck, okay, he was still faltering and felt like he was drowning here. "Oh wait, shit. Sorry. Yeah... you asked her out on a date but she had to turn you down because she'd rather go out with me, isn't that right?"

He forced a smile onto his face and reached out, patting Chelsea on the shoulder. "Better luck next time, yeah? You can always have her whenever I'm done."
Mason
INTERACTIONS: That one asshole

MENTIONS: None

TAGS: ditto ditto
code by valen t.

@deviline says:
Angeline recoiled, a hand over her lips as she tasted a bit of a metallic flavor on her tongue. Her eyes were wide with surprise.

She vaguely felt a bit of pulsing pain in her mouth, and she nudged her lip with her tongue and felt a small gash, but she...

Had...had this kid just punched her...?

This scrawny, little, ratty sister fucker? This literal child?

“What...?” she whispered. Her finger went to cover the bust in her lip as it, and her lips very slowly formed into a nasty smile as she realized what he had done.

You’re dead.

She snatched the boy by the back of his neck again. “What the actual...you think you can punch me?! Was that supposed to hurt, little asshole?”

Her nails dug into his neck. “Listen to me, you little shit,” she said, her voice going syrupy again, “you can’t just get away with whatever the fuck you want.” She hissed in his ear now. “You and that bottom-sucking scum you call your peers? You really want to be accepted? You aren’t going to be. Nobody wants you here in the first place. We’re all just too nice to say it.” She giggled. “You don’t want to test me. Hell is going to look like running through a field of daisies now, bitch boy.”

She released him with a push. “Alrighty!” she said sweetly, giving a very fake smile. “On we go!”
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ ready to murder a child <3 +

{ LOCATION }
+ the school +

{ OUTFIT }
+ jean look +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ oliver +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }

ANGELINE JUMPER

Gritting his teeth in preparation, his right hand tightened on his pencil and the left reeled back and sent as hard a blow as he could directly at Angeline's lowered face.

Angeline recoiled, a hand over her lips as she tasted a bit of a metallic flavor on her tongue. Her eyes were wide with surprise.

She vaguely felt a bit of pulsing pain in her mouth, and she nudged her lip with her tongue and felt a small gash, but she...

Had...had this kid just punched her...?

This scrawny, little, ratty sister fucker? This literal child?

“What...?” she whispered. Her finger went to cover the bust in her lip as it, and her lips very slowly formed into a nasty smile as she realized what he had done.

You’re dead.

She snatched the boy by the back of his neck again. “What the actual...you think you can punch me?! Was that supposed to hurt, little asshole?”

Her nails dug into his neck. “Listen to me, you little shit,” she said, her voice going syrupy again, “you can’t just get away with whatever the fuck you want.” She hissed in his ear now. “You and that bottom-sucking scum you call your peers? You really want to be accepted? You aren’t going to be. Nobody wants you here in the first place. We’re all just too nice to say it.” She giggled. “You don’t want to test me. Hell is going to look like running through a field of daisies now, bitch boy.”

She released him with a push. “Alrighty!” she said sweetly, giving a very fake smile. “On we go!”

Last edited:

Hair chalk? It wasn't nearly as exciting as actually dying her hair, but she wasn't about to reject Natalie, especially since it seemed like she was trying for her. "Yeah, I guess." Mercedes kinda just wanted to hang out with someone who didn't care as much-- Natalie was great, she loved Natalie. Just like she loved Karmyn and Elena but the relationship she had with them was always just the girls looking out for her. And she's not complaining, it's just... she wanted do something for the hell of it. Mercedes didn't want to go the safe route and throw on some hair chalk. It's a little more deep than that, and it wasn't just about pink hair either. The principal had announced pairs and for a second, Mercedes was shocked until she realized maybe Bentley wouldn't be that bad. "She's the one who wears almost nothing in her profile photos, talks about how many knives she has, and flirts with me on twitter. So, yeah I know her..." Maybe this was her chance to make a new friend. Maybe. Okay, she was a little bit scared.

"Matching names, super great yeah."

Mercedes knew she had to get it over with, she couldn't just hide here with Natalie forever or even accompany her with her own buddy, she'd probably get in trouble for that. But honestly? She felt as if she goes with Bentley, there'd be trouble. She could handle detention. That's fine. "I'm gonna go get a name tag, I'll catch up with you later." The brunette walked towards the name tags, stood there for a millisecond and walked straight out of the auditorium.
Mercedes
INTERACTIONS:: Nat,

MENTIONS: Dani, Bentley.

TAGS: Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir
code by valen t.

Serenity

OUTFIT: here
INTERACTIONS: henri
MENTIONS:
TAGS:
Nixiee Nixiee

Serenity was only half listening to Raven as she scanned the group of students. She rolled her eyes when she caught what she was saying. Her response was only a dismissive wave. “You wish Rivera, go ahead and find your partner.” Even if Raven happened to be one of the only people that she trusted, she would never admit it. Well not willingly at least. And speaking of partners Serenity couldn’t help but feel amused towards some of the pairs. Mason and Chelsea together would be chaotic, she could feel it. Maybe she could ditch and follow them instead, wait for the two of them to blow up and start throwing hands. Her phone was right there against her chest too, ready just in case any WorldStarr worthy events happened.

When Raven continued to speak Serenity only shrugged her shoulders. She was plenty smart but also so damned bored already. “I won’t promise anything.” And with that she walked into the sea of students, not even paying attention to the fact that Raven had bumped into the cheeto, there would be time to deal with her later on. And oh, how she was looking forward to it. Now though, she needed to focus on finding her partner and getting this tour started.

After grabbing her name tag Serenity searched the crowd for his familiar face within the sea of people, she paused however when she found him, ducked off in the corner with some girl. The two of them looked at each other as if they were hungry and it made Serenity want to gag right then and there. “Oh fuck that.” There was no way she was gonna be around all that, tour be damned. She curtly turned on her heel and dipped, she could learn about the school herself. With that thought in mind Serenity crumbled up her name tag and threw it at some random person’s head. She slipped out just as they turned around to look for the culprit.

Serenity walked around aimlessly for a few, taking everything in with a bored look on her face. She wasn’t surprised that the school was fancy as hell. The glamor of it was ruined by the shit students inside though. Suddenly she was walking into the library, and no surprise, it was huge as well. Briefly she wondered if there were any of the tall ladders people used to grab books that were high up. It would be fun as hell to ride no doubt. As she walked the aisle Serenity came across a familiar face. If she remembered right her name was Henri or something like that. While Serenity didn’t know her well, she was at least someone she was familiar with. “Hey, you ditch your partner too?” She grinned. “Same. I thinking of giving myself a tour since my partner was too busy with his girl or whatever. Wanna join?”

code by low fidelity.

Natalie's gaze followed after Mercedes for a moment. Her timid friend with someone like Bentley? Yeah, it was a recipe for disaster and part of Nat wanted to tag along with her to keep an eye on the two. But at some point, Natalie had to stop looking out for her friends and let them figure things out themselves. Plus, she was busy and needed to find one pink-haired Bridger to show around the school.

Danielle Moore. Out of everyone to have, Natalie had to admit that Dani was at the top of her list. She was better than having that lock sock girl, or the peggy guy, or Sly, or Lance. The way Natalie saw it, she had actually gotten off fairly easy.

She pushed her way through the crowd, pale eyes scanning and searching until they finally caught sight of... yeah, that had to be Dani. Throwing a wide smile on her face, Natalie made her way over to the girl. "Hi, you must be..." her words faltered and her voice trailed off when she saw who was with Dani -- Sly.

Okay, yes, Natalie knew about Mercedes' "secret" boyfriend. She'd found out when she was checking Mer's phone and saw a text from him, which had led to a long discussion and way too many questions.

She recovered quickly, however, replacing the narrowed eyes and pursed lips with that gentle smile again as she looked away from Sly back to Dani. "Sorry, you must be Danielle, correct?" Natalie held her hand out to the girl before her. "I'm Natalie." She was doing her best to be civil -- to be honest, despite how much she disliked the Ambridge kids, she didn't want to start the day off in a fight.

"If you're ready, we can go start the tour." Look, Nat just wanted to get away from Sly at this point before she slipped up and said something that she might regret.
Natalie
INTERACTIONS: Dani, Sly

TAGS: Soap Soap fin fin
code by valen t.

The pain of his broken hand connecting to Angeline's face was some of the worst Oliver had felt in his life. This coming from a kid who'd had beer bottles smashed over his head, been beaten and kicked and knocked out cold. None of that came close to yet another sickening crack of his thumb. A classic inexperienced fighter's injury, but on a badly broken hand? Excruciating. His vision completely whited out and he could barely hear Angeline berating him over the pounding in his ears. He couldn't even find the strength to fight against her grabbing his neck again and digging her nails in, shocking his fragile sensory system. He had no breath to scream with. It had been completely knocked out of him.

He dropped his pencil, and didn't seem to notice.

Whimpering something inaudible, he once again felt the world start to rush by. Oliver honestly thought he had gone into shock or fainted for a second, but Angeline's simpering voice cutting through his head disproved this idea. He had been stupid, so so stupid, to think he could fight Angeline and win. He really was helpless, and that hurt more than his hand.

Limp and pale as a skinny little ghost, he faltered, but looked back up and said "go fuck yourself and get your hands off me, or I will push you." Clearly someone else's words, that he wasn't exactly sure of... then his eyes rolled back and he pitched forward.

Oliver

MENTIONS:

TAGS:
ditto ditto

[/COMMENT]
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

none.

mentions
interactions
Jade Jennings
jj ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge >> as
Jade originally wondered if she should message Lance on Twitter so he knew where to find her but she decided against it. There was no doubt in her mind that he would be able to easily pick her out of a crowd. Just as she shoved the phone into her pocket she felt a pair of arms around her and a low whisper in her ear. Baby J. No one said it quite like Lance did but of course, no one did anything quite like he did and she meant that in so many ways. Before she could say anything she was being spun and lifted into the air, his hands on each side of her slightly exposed waist. In all honesty, he could've taken her anywhere else right then and had his way with her. She would've been game but she was sure he knew that.

As her feet finally reunited with the ground she managed to get a good look at him. He hadn't changed one bit and he was probably glad she hadn't either. At the very least because she hadn't let Auburn Springs mold her into one of them. She still wore her fishnets, which he'd been so quick to comment on, and still did whatever the hell she wanted to ninety percent of the time. Fuck them if they thought she was gonna change anytime soon. "Lance Donovan. It's been way too long," she finally managed to get out. "Still as charming as last time I saw you. When was that? Four months ago, back of that Lincoln?" she smirked, the memory being both a good and entertaining one to think about.

"You know, you really lucked out with me as your guide. I know all the best places in this school. Where to hide your smoke, the best exits for ditching, where to go if you want to...have a little fun," she winked at him. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him in the direction of the empty football field. Even if they couldn't do anything right now that didn't mean they had to actually stick around and walk around this stupid school. She would much rather get away from the crowds. "For our first stop, this is where all those pansy jocks used to get their asses handed to them by Ambridge. And to your left, you can see the bleachers that I smoke under quite often. Wish I had some to share by my step-father sent it down the drain this morning," she explained with a half chuckle.

Her blueish-green eyes flashed back to him, the playful smile still painted on her soft, pink lips. "How's life across the bridge? Still the same shit? Believe it or not, AS is a shitshow and I'm pretty sure half of them are either scared of me or just don't like me," she laughed. She'd almost added her signature "not that I care" at the end but refrained from doing so. "I haven't had anyone call me Baby J in months. I was started to think I'd lost my touch," she teased, taking a step closer to him but not too close. She wanted to toy with him a bit, not jump straight to sticking her tongue down his throat. Besides, Lance had proved to be good company even outside of their rendezvous so a little conversation and flirting was always fun with him.
code by valen t.

@freudianslipnslide says:
Chelsea had, by the time that he asked where to next, already turned away from his partner and begun walking straight, and now he made a sharp turn left. "You wouldn't know what we were going to next it is if I told you where we were going to. I know you've never set foot in one before."

He rolled his shoulders, working his jaw, and he was glad to have a moment of silence. If he really focused on the end of the hallway, he could tune out the other guy's footsteps, and bada-boom, it was almost like he was alone.

Then, of course, the dickwad had to go and ruin the moment by opening his disgusting mouth and spewed some words that were, surprisingly, intelligible.

Why was he bringing up Honey? What did she have to do with any of this?

Why did her name sound so slimy coming from his mouth?

"I know her well enough," Chelsea said shortly. The tension in his voice warned the jerkface to not say another word.

Of course, he said another word. More than one word.

"Maybe you could tell me what she likes. Because you've gone on a date with her before, right?" Mason said. "Oh wait, shit. Sorry. Yeah... you asked her out on a date but she had to turn you down because she'd rather go out with me, isn't that right?"

With each word, Chelsea's jaw clenched tighter, and the rage inside him boiled more intensely.

You're so fucking dead.

He felt a pat on his back, and he turned around. "Better luck next time, yeah?" said the street rat. "You can always have her whenever I'm done."

That was it. That was fucking it. That was it. That was all.

Mason was dead.

He took a quick step for him and lifted his hand to clutch his shirt.

But he stopped short.

This guy was saying this shit to him because he wanted to piss him off. That was it.

He wasn't going to ruin his record for a wannabe, shittier version of himself.

Even if that wannabe, shittier version of himself had insulted him.

Even if that wannabe, shittier version of himself had insulted Honey.

He wasn't going to give that fuckwad the pleasure of seeing him crack.

He lowered his hand with a tense chuckle, and he twisted his neck to pop it as he did, hoping it would relieve his stress, and he went back to walking. "I can see why all of the women flock to you. It's that immense respect you hold for them," he said, his sarcasm palpable. "It's almost like you don't see them as hunks of flesh in heels."

He was one to talk.

"Does it make you feel powerful," Chelsea said, stopping and looking at a glass-paned room, "to insult people you know are better than you?" He gave a grin. "Guess you have to get your kicks some way."

He opened the door to the place in front of him, and he stepped inside, giving the librarian a nod of greeting. "This place is called the library," he whispered, looking at the boy beside him. "If you ever want to learn how to read, you can come in here and pick out some books for yourself. I think that you, in particular, would like the ones on 'respect'..." He paused. "Oh, and maybe you can read up on condoms, too, since you obviously don't know how to use those...oh, and maybe figure out what STDs you have, so you can let the two girls who want to touch you with less than a fifty-foot pole know what kind of bugs you have to gift them."

His insults were a bit too tame, so he patted him on the back and gave a little hmp of amusement. "Of course, that would imply that you want to learn and grow from your mistakes, but I highly doubt that. After all, you're stuck raising one right now, huh?"
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ testing him +

{ LOCATION }
+ auburn springs' auditorium +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ mason +

{ MENTIONS }
+ mason's child +

{ TAGS }
+ Winona Winona +

CHELSEA FREUD
♬ "so i'm taking every chance i've got, like the man i know i'm not" ♬

Chelsea had, by the time that he asked where to next, already turned away from his partner and begun walking straight, and now he made a sharp turn left. "You wouldn't know what we were going to next it is if I told you where we were going to. I know you've never set foot in one before."

He rolled his shoulders, working his jaw, and he was glad to have a moment of silence. If he really focused on the end of the hallway, he could tune out the other guy's footsteps, and bada-boom, it was almost like he was alone.

Then, of course, the dickwad had to go and ruin the moment by opening his disgusting mouth and spewed some words that were, surprisingly, intelligible.

Why was he bringing up Honey? What did she have to do with any of this?

Why did her name sound so slimy coming from his mouth?

"I know her well enough," Chelsea said shortly. The tension in his voice warned the jerkface to not say another word.

Of course, he said another word. More than one word.

"Maybe you could tell me what she likes. Because you've gone on a date with her before, right?" Mason said. "Oh wait, shit. Sorry. Yeah... you asked her out on a date but she had to turn you down because she'd rather go out with me, isn't that right?"

With each word, Chelsea's jaw clenched tighter, and the rage inside him boiled more intensely.

You're so fucking dead.

He felt a pat on his back, and he turned around. "Better luck next time, yeah?" said the street rat. "You can always have her whenever I'm done."

That was it. That was fucking it. That was it. That was all.

Mason was dead.

He took a quick step for him and lifted his hand to clutch his shirt.

But he stopped short.

This guy was saying this shit to him because he wanted to piss him off. That was it.

He wasn't going to ruin his record for a wannabe, shittier version of himself.

Even if that wannabe, shittier version of himself had insulted him.

Even if that wannabe, shittier version of himself had insulted Honey.

He wasn't going to give that fuckwad the pleasure of seeing him crack.

He lowered his hand with a tense chuckle, and he twisted his neck to pop it as he did, hoping it would relieve his stress, and he went back to walking. "I can see why all of the women flock to you. It's that immense respect you hold for them," he said, his sarcasm palpable. "It's almost like you don't see them as hunks of flesh in heels."

He was one to talk.

"Does it make you feel powerful," Chelsea said, stopping and looking at a glass-paned room, "to insult people you know are better than you?" He gave a grin. "Guess you have to get your kicks some way."

He opened the door to the place in front of him, and he stepped inside, giving the librarian a nod of greeting. "This place is called the library," he whispered, looking at the boy beside him. "If you ever want to learn how to read, you can come in here and pick out some books for yourself. I think that you, in particular, would like the ones on 'respect'..." He paused. "Oh, and maybe you can read up on condoms, too, since you obviously don't know how to use those...oh, and maybe figure out what STDs you have, so you can let the two girls who want to touch you with less than a fifty-foot pole know what kind of bugs you have to gift them."

His insults were a bit too tame, so he patted him on the back and gave a little hmp of amusement. "Of course, that would imply that you want to learn and grow from your mistakes, but I highly doubt that. After all, you're stuck raising one right now, huh?"

@deviline says:
It was one thing after another with this little hick, and next thing she knew, the kid was falling.

Her heart lurched in panic, and she reached forward to catch him. She barely snagged his shirt.

He hung halfway fallen to the floor, and he was deadweight.

It looked like he had passed out.

Frantically, she pulled out her phone, and she sent a quick text to Twitter:

Quick question: what do you do with a body? <3

She had no time to explain. She just needed answers.

Nurse...nurse...nurse...

All of the actual suggestions looked terrible.

Leave the kid there.

Val was the greatest. That was a great idea.

Angeline gently let go of the kid. Gently letting go was comprised of "let go, grab, let go, grab, let go, grab, let go, grab" until he ended up face first on the floor.

She looked down at him. That looked a bit too...well, unnatural. It would be obvious that she had just left him if she did it that way.

Looking around to be sure that no one else was around, she stooped down and rolled the body onto the back.

She looked down at him again.

Ugh. He looked like King Tut, sans all the gold (but retaining the incest)-- completely unnatural.

She gave another sigh, and she grabbed him by his armpits.

God. She hoped no one saw her doing this.

She waddled with his pits in her hands until she got to the wall, and she got there, she lowered her hands to the small of his back and lifted him up just enough that he would scoot up the wall when she pushed his body.

Which she did.

And he did not scoot up the wall very much until he slumped back down.

She sighed, and she tried again, this time being more careful when sitting him up.

She stepped back from him once she was done.

Oh, he looked just darling-- and by just darling, she meant the same as ever, but this time slumped against a wall like he had fallen asleep against it.

Meh, good enough. If someone was going to get in trouble for him being away from her, it would surely be him.

Now, it was time for her to go fix her lip in the bathroom and leave him for someone else to haul off.

She hoped her red Dior lipstick would cover up her busted lip well enough.
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ done <3 +

{ LOCATION }
+ the school +

{ OUTFIT }
+ jean look +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ oliver +

{ MENTIONS }
+ val +

{ TAGS }

ANGELINE JUMPER

It was one thing after another with this little hick, and next thing she knew, the kid was falling.

Her heart lurched in panic, and she reached forward to catch him. She barely snagged his shirt.

He hung halfway fallen to the floor, and he was deadweight.

It looked like he had passed out.

Frantically, she pulled out her phone, and she sent a quick text to Twitter:

Quick question: what do you do with a body? <3

She had no time to explain. She just needed answers.

Nurse...nurse...nurse...

All of the actual suggestions looked terrible.

Leave the kid there.

Val was the greatest. That was a great idea.

Angeline gently let go of the kid. Gently letting go was comprised of "let go, grab, let go, grab, let go, grab, let go, grab" until he ended up face first on the floor.

She looked down at him. That looked a bit too...well, unnatural. It would be obvious that she had just left him if she did it that way.

Looking around to be sure that no one else was around, she stooped down and rolled the body onto the back.

She looked down at him again.

Ugh. He looked like King Tut, sans all the gold (but retaining the incest)-- completely unnatural.

She gave another sigh, and she grabbed him by his armpits.

God. She hoped no one saw her doing this.

She waddled with his pits in her hands until she got to the wall, and she got there, she lowered her hands to the small of his back and lifted him up just enough that he would scoot up the wall when she pushed his body.

Which she did.

And he did not scoot up the wall very much until he slumped back down.

She sighed, and she tried again, this time being more careful when sitting him up.

She stepped back from him once she was done.

Oh, he looked just darling-- and by just darling, she meant the same as ever, but this time slumped against a wall like he had fallen asleep against it.

Meh, good enough. If someone was going to get in trouble for him being away from her, it would surely be him.

Now, it was time for her to go fix her lip in the bathroom and leave him for someone else to haul off.

She hoped her red Dior lipstick would cover up her busted lip well enough.

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics

raven Soap Soap

interactions

none
mentions
Valerie Flores
val ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bi ~ auburn springs
Valerie had arrived just in time for Principal Bradford's announcement but unfortunately, it meant she didn't have much time to talk with her friends. The cons of being fashionably late everywhere she went. As the names were being said she heard hers and as if by some form of luck she'd gotten Raven Rivera. That was the dark-haired one that was always flirting with her on Twitter, right? It definitely was and she knew it. Valerie had stood up before the other names were even finished being said, which probably caught the attention of her friends, and excused herself. Everyone had been teasing her in the AS chat that she had a crush on the girl or at the very least a soft spot and it just wasn't true. Now part of her felt like she needed to proved that or something.

It felt like she was tarnishing her image or something and she hated that. Val wasn't the type to get all buddy with the Bridgers and she'd been very vocal about that from the start. It wasn't that she didn't find Raven interesting or different, she did, absolutely. Was she really willing to risk her social status in the name of some weird connection she may have started with a girl over Twitter though? It annoyed her sometimes that she even thought like this or cared what other people thought. Honestly, sometimes she wished she could just be herself and not worry about her popularity or mean girl facade but that wasn't who she was. Her family had an image and they didn't mingle with the lower class. They did whatever they had to stay on top and never let anyone see their soft side. Unfortunately, they expected Valerie to be the same.

Before she could give anything else a second thought she felt someone crash into her, nearly causing her purse to fall from her arm. "Jesus Christ. Can you watch where you're going, you wretched-" she stopped the words as her eyes landed up the culprit. It was none other than Raven herself. In-person she was exactly what Val had been picturing and that made a knot form in her throat. She honestly had hoped that the girl would be less stunning and charming yet here she was, incredibly captivating and rendering Valerie Flores speechless even if only for a moment. Snap out of it, Val. You're getting soft.

"Well, I do hate to disappoint but I did warn you that I was perfect," she replied with a shrug. "Okay! I guess I have to show you around this place so let's go. We can start with where the school paper is normally done. Did you get like a schedule or anything? So I can show you where all your classes are," she added, trying to keep it casual. Valerie wasn't the type to get flustered and despite the fact that she was in fact being charmed slowly by the vixen online, she wasn't gonna let that show in person. She couldn't. So instead, she motioned for Raven to follow and began walking without a second thought or look, her heels clicking against the tile as she did.
code by valen t.

Karmyn

OUTFIT: here
INTERACTIONS: cade
MENTIONS: oliver
TAGS: geminiy geminiy Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

The white, warm ray of light shone through her window and the curtains of her bed just the same, revealing the beauty of the early morning sun as it steadily rose over the horizon. Her eyelids twitched, slowly and reluctantly she uncovered her face. Hyacinth woke up to soft silk sheets and sunlight streaming through her blinds. She laid down for a few more minutes however, taking a few moments to shed the remaining sleep from her brain. Karmyn had always been an early riser due to the fact that her parents would always wake up in order to have breakfast together before their busy days started.

She usually spent about an hour or two in order to prepare for a normal school day. However today was no normal school day, no the first day of school was also the most important. For her personally it represented another year toward achieving her goals and new beginnings. Karmyn knew that her Auburn was a less than perfect place despite the front that everyone liked to put up, but she couldn’t help but feel like she was returning to her second home once August rolled around. It was a place of so many memories, be it good or bad. Memories that she knew that she’d look back on later in life with fondness in her heart.

Karmyn headed downstairs with a smile on her face, the smell of a homemade breakfast filled her nose and made her stomach rumble. In the kitchen her mothers were all hugged up by the stove. Karmyn wrinkled her nose as she watched her mama, Anastasia wrap her arms around her wife’s waist and place a kiss on her lips. It was then that she cleared her throat. “Really guys? In front of my breakfast?” She shook her head at them, her full lips pouting slightly. It was gone fast however, replaced with a loving smile. “Good morning.” She greeted, walking over to stand on her toes and place a kiss on their cheeks.

Her mommy, Tatiana, smiled down at her daughter. “Good morning doll. Are you ready for your first day of school?”

As she took as seat at the table Karmyn nodded. Despite everything that had gone on on Twitter she was sure that things wouldn’t be so bad, definitely tense but that was to be expected. “Yes, I can’t wait to meet the new students. I want to help them feel right at home here.”

So, things had definitely not gone as expected. Karmyn had known that there was bound to be tension between the Auburn and former Ambridge High students. She wouldn’t have been surprised if there had been arguing or even a fight. But as she looked through Twitter with rising concern, she realized that things were much worse than she’d originally thought.

Karmyn stood at the name tag table, her own tag placed on the front of her sweater dress as she waited for her partner. The plan had been to meet her, give her a tour, and maybe exchange numbers and go on her way. But no, that wasn’t what was happening. Instead she was waiting for her partner and hoping that another student wasn't lying unconscious and with a possible concussion. Karmyn had already texted the nurse, having exchanged numbers with her in the past.

code by low fidelity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back