• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here
@dcent says:
The principal's announcement barely cut through the air to the femininely-named, earbud-donning boy dabbing into his backpack and scrolling through his phone. The only reason the noise coming from the woman's mouth registered with him at all was that "Wonderwall" had ended, leaving a second of silence before the next song came on.

Donna reluctantly reached up and pulled out an earbud, blowing vapor into his backpack and looking down at the dab pen as his right earbud blared "Hey There Delilah" and his left ear strained to hear that his partner was some Theodore Virtanen. He tried vaguely to remember who it was as his eyes went back to his phone screen.

There were, in truth, very many memorable people from Ambridge. There was the one who constantly tried to fight Chels, and there was the one-who-constantly-tried-to-fight-his-Chels' brother, and there was the vulture girl, and there was the one who flung himself off of his motorcycle, but none of those people were Theodore. Was he the one who tried to hook up with the Jackson boy but got scared off because of "herpes" that were surely made up? Was he the guy who...well, was he the other guy who tried to fight everyone?

Well, he couldn't be any of those, could he? He surely would remember him...

DC clicked off his pen, sitting it back in his bag as he blew out his last puff, and he shut his backpack and looked up and around himself.

People all around him were filing out, and his eyes looked for someone unfamiliar who looked like a Theodore.

There was a tiny little girl who could pass as a Theodore-- buck teeth always made him think of the name Theodore. Alvin and the Chipmunks had really shaped his childhood.

But no, it couldn't be her, because she found a big, tall guy.

Maybe the pudgy, pig-nosed boy? Again, the mental image of the chipmunk was in his head.

Oh, but he found himself an angry-looking, pink-haired girl who gave him a scowl as soon as he showed up.

Who could it be...?

He stood, and he began walking nowhere in particular through the auditorium, and he found a boy still seated in his chair.

He didn't really give him Theodore vibes. He stood for a moment, looking him up and down, and he said, surely, "You don't look like a Theodore, but you are." He tugged at the beanie lazily pulled over his hair. "I think that I'm your partner." He gave him another eyeing. "Though, I don't know if you're a Theodore. You look more like a..."

George? Jorge? Enrique? Gideon? Theresa? Ritchie?

"...Patrick to me," he concluded. He gave a small nod. "I'm DC," he said, not bothering to do the whole I'm Donna, but I don't like it spiel. "I'm sure of that, if nothing else," he joked dryly, and he adjusted his backpack. "Are you ready to go?" He paused. "I don't know to where." He paused again. "I'm not very good at navigation either."
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ ...so-so... +

{ LOCATION }
+ the auditorium... +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ theodore +

{ MENTIONS }
+ chelsea, half of ambridge +

{ TAGS }
+ hery hery +

this user was active: less than a minute ago

DONNA CAMUS
♬ "and oh this too shall pass" ♬

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)
The principal's announcement barely cut through the to the femininely-named, earbud-donning boy dabbing into his backpack and scrolling through his phone. The only reason the noise coming from the woman's mouth registered with him at all was that "Wonderwall" had ended, leaving a second of silence before the next song came on.

Donna reluctantly reached up and pulled out an earbud, blowing vapor into his backpack and looking down at the dab pen as his right earbud blared "Hey There Delilah" and his left ear strained to hear that his partner was some Theodore Virtanen. He tried vaguely to remember who it was as his eyes went back to his phone screen.

There were, in truth, very many memorable people from Ambridge. There was the one who constantly tried to fight Chels, and there was the one-who-constantly-tried-to-fight-his-Chels' brother, and there was the vulture girl, and there was the one who flung himself off of his motorcycle, but none of those people were Theodore. Was he the one who tried to hook up with the Jackson boy but got scared off because of "herpes" that were surely made up? Was he the guy who...well, was he the other guy who tried to fight everyone?

Well, he couldn't be any of those, could he? He surely would remember him...

DC clicked off his pen, sitting it back in his bag as he blew out his last puff, and he shut his backpack and looked up and around himself.

People all around him were filing out, and his eyes looked for someone unfamiliar who looked like a Theodore.

There was a tiny little girl who could pass as a Theodore-- buck teeth always made him think of the name Theodore. Alvin and the Chipmunks had really shaped his childhood.

But no, it couldn't be her, because she found a big, tall guy.

Maybe the pudgy, pig-nosed boy? Again, the mental image of the chipmunk was in his head.

Oh, but he found himself an angry-looking, pink-haired girl who gave him a scowl as soon as he showed up.

Who could it be...?

He stood, and he began walking nowhere in particular through the auditorium, and he found a boy still seated in his chair.

He didn't really give him Theodore vibes. He stood for a moment, looking him up and down, and he said, surely, "You don't look like a Theodore, but you are." He tugged at the beanie lazily pulled over his hair. "I think that I'm your partner." He gave him another eyeing. "Though, I don't know if you're a Theodore. You look more like a..."

George? Jorge? Enrique? Gideon? Theresa? Ritchie?

"...Patrick to me," he concluded. He gave a small nod. "I'm DC," he said, not bothering to do the whole I'm Donna, but I don't like it spiel. "I'm sure of that, if nothing else," he joked dryly, and he adjusted his backpack. "Are you ready to go?" He paused. "I don't know to where." He paused again. "I'm not very good at navigation either."

Last edited:
@nuttree says:
As Katee watched Mason take his last drag after the familiar sound of a "shut up, Nut", he couldn't help but state at him, doe-eyed and utterly starstruck. If there was anyone who made smoking look cool, it was this guy.

Mason's hand was a lot heavier than what he expected, and the threat (not an unfamiliar one) made him give a sheepish laugh. He wouldn't tattle on Mason ever, but his threats were always the ones who made him legitimately antsy. "Y-Yeah, r-right!" he stammered, and he gave another sheepish laugh. He'd gotten his jaw dislocated once. That was basically the same, right?

He didn't want to imagine the pain, though and so he fingered at the hole on his shirt. "Why are you out here? You know, it's so--"

There was the crackly noise of speakers from...somewhere, and then muffled talking through said speakers.

"Oh, I think I found the auditorium," Nut said. He looked back at Mason. "We outta head in! We don't wanna be counted tardy!"

With that, the boy trotted off towards the building that the noise was coming from, checking behind himself to make sure that Mason was following.

When he got in, he caught the very last word of the lady's speech. She looked important, so maybe she was the counselor or something.

"Do you know what's going on?" he said to small girl as the principal walked off the stage.

The girl didn't answer.

"Hey, do you know what's going on?" he repeated.

She stood up and didn't answer.

He tapped her in the shoulder. "Hey, do--"

"Did you not pay attention, dumbass?!" she snapped. "We're finding our partners! Now go scurry away!"

"Partners?" Katee repeated. "What--"

The girl walked away before he could finish.

With a soft chuckle, Katee looked back at Mason. "Well, I'll see ya around!" he said chipperly, and, with that, he waltzed off and stood right in front of the stage, nametag-free, conspicuous, and generally confused at what was going on, but wearing a smile. Talking to Mason had cheered him up, even if he had gotten threatened.

Oh yeah...now who was his partner?

He decided just to stand and wait for them to come to him.
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ what is going on? +

{ LOCATION }
+ from the ??????? to the auditorium +

{ OUTFIT }
+ [insert super unfashionable fake hypebeast clothes here] +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ mason, an npc +

{ MENTIONS }
+ silas +

{ TAGS }
+ Winona Winona +

KATEE NAUSBAUM
♬ "what the hell am i doing here?" ♬

As Katee watched Mason take his last drag after the familiar sound of a "shut up, Nut", he couldn't help but state at him, doe-eyed and utterly starstruck. If there was anyone who made smoking look cool, it was this guy.

Mason's hand was a lot heavier than what he expected, and the threat (not an unfamiliar one) made him give a sheepish laugh. He wouldn't tattle on Mason ever, but his threats were always the ones who made him legitimately antsy. "Y-Yeah, r-right!" he stammered, and he gave another sheepish laugh. He'd gotten his jaw dislocated once. That was basically the same, right?

He didn't want to imagine the pain, though and so he fingered at the hole on his shirt. "Why are you out here? You know, it's so--"

There was the crackly noise of speakers from...somewhere, and then muffled talking through said speakers.

"Oh, I think I found the auditorium," Nut said. He looked back at Mason. "We outta head in! We don't wanna be counted tardy!"

With that, the boy trotted off towards the building that the noise was coming from, checking behind himself to make sure that Mason was following.

When he got in, he caught the very last word of the lady's speech. She looked important, so maybe she was the counselor or something.

"Do you know what's going on?" he said to small girl as the principal walked off the stage.

The girl didn't answer.

"Hey, do you know what's going on?" he repeated.

She stood up and didn't answer.

He tapped her in the shoulder. "Hey, do--"

"Did you not pay attention, dumbass?!" she snapped. "We're finding our partners! Now go scurry away!"

"Partners?" Katee repeated. "What--"

The girl walked away before he could finish.

With a soft chuckle, Katee looked back at Mason. "Well, I'll see ya around!" he said chipperly, and, with that, he waltzed off and stood right in front of the stage, nametag-free, conspicuous, and generally confused at what was going on, but wearing a smile. Talking to Mason had cheered him up, even if he had gotten threatened.

Oh yeah...now who was his partner?

He decided just to stand and wait for them to come to him.

Natalie looked over at Mercedes, her mouth opening slightly but she didn't reply at first. She was trying to think of how best to tell her friend that dying their hair was a horrible idea without hurting her feelings. Well, it wasn't the worst of ideas, but she could only imagine what their coach would say if they showed up with crazy pink hair. Cheerleading was all about keeping that perfect look and she was not about to destroy that image with pink hair.

Plus there was no way she could pull off pink hair.

"Maybe we try it with that hair chalk first," Nat suggested with a light laugh. She tried to keep her opinion about it being a horrible idea to herself. "That way if it looks horrible we don't have to wait for it to grow out, you know? We can just wash it out." Plus, she would totally try hair chalk even if it was just for a night.

Bradford moved up to the microphone and Natalie looked towards the stage. She listened to the instructions, waiting to hear who her and Mercedes got paired with... and heard that her wishes had come true -- in a way. Natalie had said she thought Danielle would be the easiest to be paired with and then there the principal was, announcing her pairing. A faint smile graced her lips while she waited to hear Mercedes'. Bentley. The name didn't ring much of a bell.

Natalie stood up and led the way out of the auditorium with Mercedes. "Do you know any Bentleys?" She asked as she paused by one of the tables to write her name out on a name tag before pressing it against her dress and then looking back at her friend, a sudden grin exploding across her face. "Mercedes and Bentley! Like the cars. That's great."
Natalie
INTERACTIONS: Mercedes

MENTIONS: Dani, Bentley

TAGS: Soap Soap
code by valen t.

Indigo Okinway

mood: how are you supposed to give someone your number?

interactions: Jessica Winona Winona

A passing comment, a few words that Indigo hadn’t meant to be taken and ran with. Indigo hadn’t expected Jess to respond to her, or even continue the conversation. She wasn’t used to the people here paying her much mind. It was that side effect of Silence again, loneliness. It seemed like her addiction to Silence made her a hard person to talk to. To be fair, it wasn’t like Indigo to start a conversation with someone so nonchalantly anyway. It was as if she had acted without her own permission. A moment where her impulses were in control. Indigo didn’t know if she liked her impulses being in control. She was already here though, and she might as well try. Besides, she was trying to kick her Silence habit. Maybe if she had someone who could fill the silence, she wouldn’t feel so alone. Besides she had to be friends with anyone who agreed that Darcy was kind of a narcissistic prick who wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Before Indigo had really had the chance to respond to any of Jess’ words, the principal was speaking to them and Jess seemed a lot more interested in paying attention to her than to Indigo at the moment. Indy smiled softly and leaned her head back to face the ceiling as Bradford continued rolling out their partners. Names she recognized and some she didn’t floated around in her ears as Indigo stared up at the ceiling. The pattern there was a little too complex for a ceiling, at least to Indigo. White lines swirled in around against a dark background, seeming to be an abstract painting. As her eyes adjusted to the blinding light of the auditorium lights, Indigo could begin to see the structure of the design. One loop, two, one, two. A repeating pattern. Stability in design that Indigo could respect. It was a nice design. Indigo had been so focused on following the ceiling lines with her eyes that she hadn’t even heard her name get called until Jess was standing up and saying something about Silas.

“Huh?” Indigo sat up and blinked as her eyes adjusted once again and focused in on a now slightly blurry Jess. She really shouldn’t have stared up into those lights for so long. Damnit. “Oh,” She cleared her throat as she registered what was going on. Silas. Wasn’t that the guy who had offered her a plug on Twitter while she’d been high out of her mind? She was pretty sure that was the guy. “Yeah, he offered me a plug.” Indigo laughed quietly, “I guess he is kind of weird. Doesn’t hold anything back.” Indigo stood up slowly, blocking Jess’ exit from the row. She reached around into her backpack and procured a pen before shooting her hand out and grabbing Jess’. In a completely unnecessary act, Indigo wrote her phone number on Jess’ arm along with her name.

“I’ve got some Jane Austen books that you need to read. She’s not all that bad.” Indigo shoved the pen back into her backpack, “I’ve gotta go hide from Silas, any suggestions?”

codebytriples

@freudianslipnslide says:
Roman's worrying made CK snicker. It was kinda like a little boy getting flustered when his crush slid him back the note checked yes. Simp. Chelsea could never.

But hey, if Roman wanted be tied down, let him be. It was fun to tease him, and CK did want him to be happy.

"Deep breaths, man. You won't mess things up." CK gave his friend a firm pat on the back, and his face set, as if he were going to say something serious. "If you have a heart attack, I'm CPR-certified," he joked, cracking a grin and chuckling.

The principal walking onstage made CK's face and demeanor grow serious again-- not that he had ever really been fully unwound this morning-- and he sat back in his seat, his full attention on the woman onstage.

Upon hearing the name that left her mouth after his own, Chelsea flinched, and he blinked.

Shit.

There was no way he had heard right.

Mason. Mason Rivera.

That Rivera.

The anger from this morning crept back into his head, and Chelsea rose. "Catch you later. Say hi to Eden for me." His voice was cold and impersonal, and he did not look at Roman.

With that, he walked out of his place in the auditorium and headed for the door.

Where was he going? Anywhere but fucking here. Skipping a day would ruin his perfect attendance and probably his perfect school record, but fuck it. That was better than having to deal with--

He stopped in his tracks and glared at the boy who had caught his eye, like a hawk stopped from its flight by a rat that had evaded it before.

Before it could register with him what he was doing, Chelsea was stomping over to Mason, hands and jaw clenched.

"Rivera," Chelsea said coldly-- hostily-- putting a hand on the guy's shoulder, gripping it. His brows were set low, and his face was serious.

It was all that he could do not to punch him in the nose, to twist his face via his palm, to see his dark red blood spill on the floor and to see the color of it when it stained the ass of Mason's pants as he fell into it.

This was his rival. This was the guy who was his sworn enemy, who acted so morally fucking superior and who had broken the arm of his teammate and who had done so much shit that he couldn't even think of it all. This was the fucking rat who thought that he could waltz in here and be loved and accepted by all because he was the king and his shit didn't stink and he was just so much better because he had a kid.

It would feel so good to crack open his skull. Breaking his arm would give him a rush of serotonin. He'd get drunk off the feeling of dancing in his ashes and high off of the blood flowing from him.

He couldn't take it.

He didn't want to calm down. Fuck his perfect record, fuck caring, fuck everything. He was going to kill Mason. He was going to murder him.

But there was a little voice in his head that said it's your senior year-- don't fuck things up for a minute of pleasure; killing him can wait.

And, somehow, miraculously, that little shitty conscience of his was enough to restrain him, and he released Mason's shoulder.

He stepped in front of him and looked him dead in the eyes. "Surprise, Mason Rivera," he said, grinning nastily to keep himself from punching him, "looks like we're partners."
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ not killing a guy/having a little bit of a conscience +

{ LOCATION }
+ auburn springs' auditorium +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ roman, mason +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ fin fin Winona Winona +

CHELSEA FREUD
♬ "our consciences are always so much heavier than our egos" ♬

Roman's worrying made CK snicker. It was kinda like a little boy getting flustered when his crush slid him back the note checked yes. Simp. Chelsea could never.

But hey, if Roman wanted be tied down, let him be. It was fun to tease him, and CK did want him to be happy.

"Deep breaths, man. You won't mess things up." CK gave his friend a firm pat on the back, and his face set, as if he were going to say something serious. "If you have a heart attack, I'm CPR-certified," he joked, cracking a grin and chuckling.

The principal walking onstage made CK's face and demeanor grow serious again-- not that he had ever really been fully unwound this morning-- and he sat back in his seat, his full attention on the woman onstage.

Upon hearing the name that left her mouth after his own, Chelsea flinched, and he blinked.

Shit.

There was no way he had heard right.

Mason. Mason Rivera.

That Rivera.

The anger from this morning crept back into his head, and Chelsea rose. "Catch you later. Say hi to Eden for me." His voice was cold and impersonal, and he did not look at Roman.

With that, he walked out of his place in the auditorium and headed for the door.

Where was he going? Anywhere but fucking here. Skipping a day would ruin his perfect attendance and probably his perfect school record, but fuck it. That was better than having to deal with--

He stopped in his tracks and glared at the boy who had caught his eye, like a hawk stopped from its flight by a rat that had evaded it before.

Before it could register with him what he was doing, Chelsea was stomping over to Mason, hands and jaw clenched.

"Rivera," Chelsea said coldly-- hostily-- putting a hand on the guy's shoulder, gripping it. His brows were set low, and his face was serious.

It was all that he could do not to punch him in the nose, to twist his face via his palm, to see his dark red blood spill on the floor and to see the color of it when it stained the ass of Mason's pants as he fell into it.

This was his rival. This was the guy who was his sworn enemy, who acted so morally fucking superior and who had broken the arm of his teammate and who had done so much shit that he couldn't even think of it all. This was the fucking rat who thought that he could waltz in here and be loved and accepted by all because he was the king and his shit didn't stink and he was just so much better because he had a kid.

It would feel so good to crack open his skull. Breaking his arm would give him a rush of serotonin. He'd get drunk off the feeling of dancing in his ashes and high off of the blood flowing from him.

He couldn't take it.

He didn't want to calm down. Fuck his perfect record, fuck caring, fuck everything. He was going to kill Mason. He was going to murder him.

But there was a little voice in his head that said it's your senior year-- don't fuck things up for a minute of pleasure; killing him can wait.

And, somehow, miraculously, that little shitty conscience of his was enough to restrain him, and he released Mason's shoulder.

He stepped in front of him and looked him dead in the eyes. "Surprise, Mason Rivera," he said, grinning nastily to keep himself from punching him, "looks like we're partners."

After being ignored by Oliver, and Henri, Ashley slumped down into her seat. Fine. He was clearly in a bad place, and if he wanted to ignore her response then that was his right. He had no obligation to acknowledge her, so why should she resent him for exerting his right not to? Though maybe she’d steal a grape from his lunch, just to get even.

She listened to the headmaster’s announcement, waiting to see who her partner would be. She just hoped that it wasn’t someone who hated Ambridge, cause that might get awkward. “Faith” she mumbled to herself. She’d never heard of her, which was a good sign. The meaner ones tended to be louder.

She would have much rather have no one to guide her around. Or at the very least, had another Ambridger in the group. She usually prided herself on being great at interacting with others, but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to, this time around. After all, these were the people who burnt down her school.

At least she thought they were. But if that was the case then it was sweet revenge to be transferring to their school.

Ashley stood up, taking her backpack with her. She considered giving Oliver his lunch now, but decided against it. She’d see him later anyway.

She began scanning the crowd for a Faith. She was probably a blonde or something like that. Faith was a classic good girl name after all. Then again who was she to judge? She was a footballer who had the name of a valley girl.

After some asking around, she spotted a girl, who fit the description of Faith, she had been given. Sliding into the seat next to her, she started talking. “So. Are you Faith? I‘m Ashley, the Ambridger assigned to you.” She smiled, trying her best to seem pleasant.

Ashley Park

INTERACTIONS: Oliver, Henrietta, Faith
code by valen t.

HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Henri’s eyes narrowed at Ryan when he completely ignored her silent plea for assistance, choosing instead to make light conversation with the group of people that had started to gather around Oliver. She recognised a few familiar faces – Drake, Milo, Bentley, Ashley and, unfortnately, Silas. Whilst Henri was on relatively good speaking terms with the others, she thought back to her and Silas’ recent twitter back-and-forths. Henri believed him to be gross and crude, and she likened him to one of those birds that puffed themselves up to try and look intimidating. The one positive Henri could think of regarding the guy was that he, on occasion, looked out for Oliver too.

Speaking of… Henri realised that Oliver was no longer wrapped around her, and she stretched to release the tension from her stiff back. Henri was glad to see the others take an interest in his wellbeing, with Milo even offering another hug to Oliver. Letting Ryan greet the newest arrivals, she placed an earbud back in, flicking forward to the next song as she listened in on the nearby conversation, whilst occasionally keeping an eye on the younger boy next to her. She saw how he favoured his right hand, and took note. Maybe I can get something to help with that this afternoon if I end up going past the pharmacy for Liz, but maybe he will need to see someone to fix it? Henri briefly did a calculation in her head for how much extra she could afford to spend this afternoon. Maybe if I pick up another shift at the Diner I can grab an extra box of painkillers…

Henri was abruptly ripped from her musings as the shriek of a microphone echoed around her. Hearing the Principal call out her name following that of one “Eden Martinez”, Henri frowned – It was not someone she was familiar with. Maybe I can ask on the public twitter? Someone on there must have heard of an Eden... Just as she was typing out her question, she was met with Mason’s protest nude and Drake’s why-the-hell-not nude. Henri’s squeezed her eyes shut and immediately tuned out of twitter, trying not to let her face scrunch up in a grimace. Why the fuck did they think that was a good idea? Ugh.

After seeing enough skin to last her for what she hoped was at least a week, if not more, Henri decided that she would just try and find this Eden on her own. Opening her eyes, she realised that some of the group had already disappeared – Oliver included. I hope he survives today...

Henri grabbed her satchel and made her own way towards the table with the name tags. Waiting patiently, she grabbed a sharpie before writing “Henri” in big, bold letters. She stuck the name tag to the palm of her hand before finding a wall to lean against, raising her hand up in the air. Fuck it. It will probably easier for this Eden to find me than the other way around. Placing the second headphone back into her ear, Henri turned the volume up to drown out the rest of the student body.
INTERACTIONS: N/A
MENTIONS: Too many to list
TAGS: N/A

Last edited:

To say that Oliver panicked would be the understatement of the century.

As soon as she grabbed onto the back of his neck, he cried out and immediately swung his arms back to try and pry Angeline hands off of him, only for agonizing pain to shoot up his left wrist and force him to drop his arms back down and shield his poor broken hand. Listening to Angeline talk through the ringing in his ears, however, hurt all the more. Clearly she had not forgotten about the whole ‘Alabama’ debacle. He almost had, what with everything that’s happened since, but she made sure the reminder stuck in him like a pitchfork.

All he could do was try and pull away all the harder, until he was nearly choking himself with his own collar. Using his words had long since become not an option. Using force was getting him nowhere. And even he knew, in his disastrous state, that more tears would only ensure his torture. So this is why everyone wanted him to learn to fight..

By the time Angeline got to the end of her spiel, Oliver was hyperventilating with his good hand over his mouth, his bad hand limply folded over his torso. Because he wasn’t a scrapper, he now had no choice but to be dragged along in torment. His fear stricken brown eyes searched fruitlessly for his friends in the crowded sea of a lobby, but all he saw was nametag guy approaching to stick a tag on the front of Oliver’s shirt, whispering “Fucking Bridgers” on the way back to his station, Unless the building caught on fire right now, this day could not get more painful.

“Stop touching me, stop touching me, stop--” Oliver repeated endlessly under his breath, more for himself than for Angeline. Anything, at this point, to avoid a total meltdown.

Oliver
INTERACTIONS:: Angeline

MENTIONS:

TAGS: ditto ditto

code by valen t.
[/QUOTE]

drown in someone like you

Adam was honestly surprised that he wasn't late. He thought he'd be really hesitant to leave the house, to leave his mother, and end up leaving to the last minute so that he'd have to rush to catch the bus to Auburn Springs. He wasn't super excited about going to the school, either. He wasn't a judgemental person and probably would have been excited if not for knowing what a lot of the students who went there were like. Auburn and Ambridge were vastly different schools in many ways, and Adam was worried that it might cause a lot of chaos. Based just off of the Twitter, it already had, so he wasn't looking forward to this orientation much.

But staying with his mother got harder and harder every day. Adam felt like an awful person and son for thinking that, but he couldn't help it. His mother constantly asked him not to 'sit around and pity' her anyway, so it wasn't like she wanted his company all the time. And every day Adam just wanted more and more to escape everything for a while. Just a bit, and then come home and take care of her and pretend like everything was alright when it really wasn't. So on the day of the Auburn Springs orientation, he left his house earlier than he expected to, caught the bus to school, and when he entered the auditorium, instead of sitting with his friends, he sneaked up to the back and went on his phone.

The thing was, he had a Grindr... boyfriend to text. Okay, Jack wasn't really his boyfriend, but Adam liked to think of him in that way. It wasn't wrong if he was just thinking of it like that, right? Anyway, that wasn't the point. The point is that he went to the back of the auditorium so that he could slouch in a seat and text Jack, and pretend that that was enough. The truth was that he really liked Jack and he wanted desperately to meet the other boy in real life, but it wasn't really possible yet. They'd been talking for about a month and Adam, frankly, was falling hard. Maybe it was a bit dramatic of him and he was moving too fast, but that was what was happening. They just clicked. Really clicked. Adam couldn't help but grin when he was texting Jack, like right now.

The grin was wiped from his face when Bradford started speaking, and he had to send a quick - and regretful - goodbye and shove his phone into his pocket. He was only vaguely listening to the principal, but heard that he was paired with some kid called Jackson Jake - and great, now he was thinking about his Jack again. He dragged himself out of the chair and down to the crowds of people, lost in the wave until he got outside. He grabbed a nametag and scribbled 'adam' onto it, then slapped it onto his shirt and moved away from te groups to wait. He watched for a Jackson nametag attached to a boy, of course, but he also made sure to place himself somewhere easy to see.
adam
MOOD: unsure

OUTFIT: literally just like a t-shirt and jeans smh

INTERACTIONS: mogy mogy
code by valen t.

fuck me up haha
"Bitch!" The blonde-haired boy exclaimed, his room an utter mess. Dimes, quarters and pencils on the floor, shoes on shelves, and a few open books everywhere, yet Jack's phone charger was nowhere to be seen. By now, the boy was certain, what from the possibility of the charger getting up and walking away being very unlikely, what from his sister admitting her shameful crimes over Twitter. He could already hear his dad grumbling about swear words and how unnecessary they were, and the boy really didn't have time for yet another lecture about that, especially because school started in a few minutes, and he still didn't have pants on. "Sorry, sorry! It slipped out! I didn't mean it!" He shouted loudly enough for his dad to hear, which, in turn, stopped the man's protests.

Putting on the first outfit he could find, brushing his teeth and fixing up his hair just a little bit, Jack was on his way. Only wind behind him as he rushed down the staircase of his house and ran out the front door, not even saying goodbye to his parents nor thinking about something to eat. That was definitely going to be a problem later, but being at least fashionably late was the main goal right now.

At least halfway there, Jack couldn't run anymore, so he just walked, going on his phone to check messages on both Twitter and this dating app he recently started using. He was more curious about the dating app, of course. The mysterious sparrow guy could've definitely been a catfish, but it wasn't like Jack was catching feelings. Of course, he couldn't say that getting good morning messages and good night messages, as well as the most random questions, didn't make him feel good, he just didn't want to end up hurt if the guy had been one of his bitchy 'friends' trying to mess with him.

Later rather than sooner, the boy arrived at the school, and putting his phone in his pocket, he entered the school's main hallway only to be taken aback by the number of people there were. He was never going to find the right Adam in this crowd, but he could've tried, so he started introducing himself to like every Adam in this bitch.

"Hi! I'm Jackson! Jack, if you're lazy, and Jay if you're like really lazy. JackOff on Twitter, and jerk off at home. Also, I don't have herpes as rumors say." The blonde-boy said in almost one breath, offering his hand to the taller boy. Taking in a quick breath, he spoke again. "Please tell me you're the right Adam. I don't want to repeat all that for like the 5th time today." The guy seemed like he came from Ambridge—tough, with a certain 'I belong in a gang' brooding look, which was really stereotypical and ugly of Jack to think, but he was gay and couldn't control his thoughts, Karen!
jack
MOOD: out of breath and not in a good way

INTERACTIONS: Adam

MENTIONS: Jess

TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

TL;DR: i dont know what this means
code by valen t.

Adam hadn’t seen Jackson before the smaller boy was suddenly in his face and introducing himself. Maybe if Adam had seen him from a distance, he would have been better prepared to be literally staring at fucking Jack from Grindr. Ejackulation. His Jack. Right here, in the flesh, talking to him, speaking exactly like how Adam imagined he would. Adam literally did not blink. He stared at Jack in compete and utter amazement and disbelief, not even sure what to say or do or think.
His mind slowly caught up with what was happening, but while he was thinking, all he could utter was “Uhhhh...” as he looked at the boy that he’d literally been thinking about all day every day for the past few weeks. He numbly took Jack’s hand and shook it, nodding slowly. He realised he couldn’t say anything about being the guy from grindr, but God, he could not believe this was real. “Um. Yeah, I’m-I’m Adam. The right Adam. I think.” He let go of Jack’s hand, his own clammy with sweat. He couldn’t form any words other than that absolute word vomit, so he just stopped talking after that, shoving his hands into his pocket and trying not to blurt out something totally inappropriate like ‘So a sparrow, huh?’ because outing himself right now was definitely not the right move, if there even was a right move in this situation.
adam
MOOD: literally shitting himself

code by valen t.

count your calories

Eden opened her mouth to tell Valeria how unhelpful she was, but before she could, the principal was speaking into the microphone and she knew that they’d be spotted talking since s they were in the front row. She shut her mouth with a frustrated sigh and crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back in her chair as she listened. She had to hold back from groaning aloud when Bradford started announcing the pairs, tapping her heel impatiently against the ground. Her name, of course, was one of the last. And she was paired with some girl that she had never heard of, but she supposed that was better than it being someone she had fought with on Twitter or something.

As she stood, she pulled out her phone, unable to see Roman in the masses. Come find me while we’re showing them around. I wanna see you asap xxx she sent to him, wishing they had had time to meet up before this. She figured she’d find her Ambridger and then hopefully the pair would run into Roman and his buddy, and Eden and him could, at the very least, reunite quickly. Perking up a bit at the thought, she shoved her phone back into her bag and made her way outside, ignoring the name tag table because she was not going to put a sticky piece of paper with her name on this sweater. Her eyes were instantly drawn to the arm raised in the air, and as she got closer she read Henrietta, so she braced herself before heading over.

She expected Henrietta to react when she walked up, but she was clearly distracted by whatever music she was listening to, so Eden waved a fluorescent, pink acrylic nailed hand in front of her face. “Um, hello? I’m Eden?” She crossed her arms over her chest and raised a brow as she waited for the girl to acknowledge her.
eden
MOOD: ugh

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: Nixiee Nixiee
code by valen t.

fuck me up haha
In complete honesty, Adam had reacted to Jake like most people—sometimes even Jake himself—acted towards some, if not all, of the words that left his mouth. Especially if one wasn't accustomed to Jack's put-on weirdness, even the not-so-eccentric introduction would've been quite a bit for them, and Adam was the prime example of this—finding himself dumbfounded and surprised by the boy's energetic self. However, Jack was pretty much used to this retreat of emotions when he was meeting people, so expected was this response of confusion.

Where the handshake itself lacked in firmness, it most certainly didn't lack in sweatiness. It was Niagara Falls, honey. It was as wet as your mom's bedsheets after a night with me, if you know what I'm saying. Anyway, moving on...

Jack wiped his hand on the side of his pants, making sure not to show that the wetness of the other boy's palm was bothering him. He didn't want to be one of those people, because he was sure Adam knew his own palm had been yucky and sweaty, hence, the weak handshake. It was reasonable, a new school, filled with rich kids and whatever... It was some scary shit, even for a scary looking guy like him

"Well, Adam, I think you just got very lucky getting me as a guide buddy. I know you were probably looking forward to meeting some blonde bimbo like Honey, or a fellow jock who can tell you where the 'pussy at', but just between you and me, I know where the 'pussy at' better than them."
jack
MOOD: out of breath and not in a good way

INTERACTIONS: Adam

MENTIONS: Honey

TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

TL;DR: i dont know what this means
code by valen t.

Adam just didn’t know how to connect Jack and the boy in front of him. Honestly, the connection was there. They were similar, obviously, and Jack was saying the same kinds of things that he would say online too. Not to mention they looked the same because they were the exact same person. But it just did not click in Adam’s mind. He couldn’t process it. But at the same time it just made so much sense. He wanted to be excited about meeting Jack but all he could feel was dread and shame. Dread because he didn’t want Jack to realise it was him, and shame because he wasn’t ready. He wanted to meet Jack, of course he did, but he wanted to be out when he did. He wanted them to... well, be together. And that just wasn’t a possibility right now.

He laughed nervously at Jack’s words, a little shocked, and quickly shook his head. “I promise, that’s not what I wanted,” he assured Jack, then closed his mouth quickly, worrying that might have sounded too gay. As in, too much like he wasn’t interested in women. “Um, I mean, I’m sure that you have some great information about... that, but I’m not interested. Right now.” He cleared his throat awkwardly and rocked back on his feet a bit, then somehow managed to drag his gaze away from Jack’s face - even hotter in real life - and to the area around them. “Should we start that tour then?
adam
MOOD: literally shitting himself

code by valen t.

He couldn't handle the stutter. "Calm down, talk slower." Mason grumbled. He didn't know how much that would help the poor kid, but it was the advice he was given in speech therapy consistently. Talk slower, think about your words being you speak. It kind of fucking helped. Sometimes.

Mason followed after Katee into the school and finally pulled out his phone to check Twitter and see who the hell he was cursed with spending the day with. Drake told him who he got -- but Mason didn't believe him. But then Dani and Ren were saying it was true, but surely, surely they were fucking with him. Surely, out of all the students in Auburn Springs, he hadn't been dropped off with the single one he couldn't fucking stand to be around.

So he asked in the public Twitter and then confirmed the same thing.

Was everybody in on this fucking joke?

Mason was still in disbelief until fucking Chelsea walked up to him, placing a heavy hand on his shoulder. His muscles tensed again as he looked towards his enemy, his jaw clenching tightly. They weren't fucking joking -- that's all he could think as he slid his phone back into his pocket and stared at Chelsea. Waiting for the fucker to punch him -- beckoning him to make the first move.

But Chelsea didn't. Not yet, anyway, and that was worse than if they'd just fought here and now and got the tension out.

He didn't hate-- .... okay, that was a lie, Mason hated a lot of people, but no one could top that list more than fucking Chelsea. The guy was a pompous dick and Mason just wanted to put him in his place, but neither seemed to be willing to make that first fatal move. As much as it was embarrassing to admit, Mason knew that -- for him, anyway -- it was because he was fucking scared of the guy in front of him. A fucker who broke his brother's wrists over something so petty wasn't someone he wanted to get on the bad side.

Plus, out of everyone now gathered in this building, Chelsea was the only one that Mason really thought had a chance of kicking his ass.

Chelsea released his shoulder and the tension remained -- heightened, even, by the fact that neither had made a move to punch the other. Mason wasn't about to be first. He was a Bridger. If a fight broke out here, it would come back on him and he'd be the one blamed, even if it was started by Chelsea.

They could fight later.

"Man, how lucky." A cold smirk slid onto Mason's face. "This is great. You can give me a tour of the school and tell me about the football team. So that, you know, I know what to expect when I take captain from you."
Mason
INTERACTIONS: That one asshole

MENTIONS: None

code by valen t.

i came, i saw

Surprisingly enough, Chelsea's words had managed to calm Roman down-- somewhat. He nodded at his friend's words, but forced a fake punch into his arm at the joke. "Not funny, man." Roman chuckled, and sat up straight. Through habit, he found himself brushing a hand loosely through his hair, eyes glued ahead as Principal Bradford took to the stage.

Honestly, in spite of his vendetta, and hope to fix things with Ambridge starting with the pairings... Roman wasn't all too concerned with who he got. He might've actually missed his partner altogether if his name hadn't been the first called. "Serenity..." He repeated, but his mind was far from on her. Instead, Roman's toes tapped steadily against the auditorium floors, anticipating the end of this announcement when he could go and look for Eden.

He was always going to be nervous, Roman accepted. There was no avoiding that. It'd been too long for things to remain the same, but he'd also realized change wasn't necessarily a bad thing either. "Will do." Roman chirped back at Chelsea, before he scooped his bag up and also left his seat. He'd worry about the Chelsea and Mason feud later, for now he just had to find Eden. He stretched his neck up above the crowd, propped up on his tippy-toes a couple times before he spotted Eden's figure.

"Hey," Roman whispered softly into Eden's ear. His arms snaked around her waist, and cheeks brushed against hers as he spoke. "Could I borrow her for a second?" Roman sported a friendly smile in Henrietta's direction, before locking hands with Eden and pulling her away from the name tag table before she could answer. At this point, the feeling in Roman's legs was identical to that of jelly, and his heart seemed to want to escape his chest, yet all he could think about was how glad he was that he'd mustered enough bravery to approach Eden. Standing at the side of the auditorium nearest the back, Roman looked down at her, one of his hands still wrapped in her soft hold.

His other hand was brushing at her light blond hair, gray-eyes tracing the features he'd missed for oh, so long.

"No amount of rehab could cure my addiction to you, Eden Martinez." Roman repeated the words of his journal, part of a poem he'd only written the other night. Anchoring his emotions to his writing helped him keep his composure, and he was sure that in going off track his speech would only be riddled with stammering. "I've been suffering from a lack of vitamin you." That last one was a playful joke that Roman left with a short chuckle.

"I... I've missed you."

mood; nervous. | location; auditorium. | tags; eden LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki , chelsea ditto ditto , henrietta Nixiee Nixiee
i conquered.

code by low fidelity.

Ryan Murphy
Few words were exchanged within the group when the dreaded list of the “buddies” was announced. When the names began to be called by the principal, whom Silas had deemed to be a MILF (what was it that Ren always said? Oh yeah! Gag!), the people around him slowly began to get up and move. Heads craned to attempt to find partners, guessing which faces matched their given name. Now alone, Ryan flipped around in the chair to sit normally, sinking into the plastic with his arms crossed tightly over his chest.

Finally, Ryan’s name fell from Bradford’s lips. Perking up instantly, he waited for his partner’s name. Who was going to be blessed with dealing with his annoying ass all day? Ryan had prepped for this moment as soon as he had heard about the stupid buddy system in the first place.

Jessica Jake.

Oh, this was gonna be fun.

Ryan wasn’t entirely certain about what was so interesting about the brunette Springer, but there was something about her that amused him. Sure, she seemed a little… broody? But a little bit of brood never deterred Ryan before. After all, his best friends list included Mason, king of the broody dudes. Besides, Jess was really pretty, he hadn’t been joking about that online. Boundaries were important, and Ryan was going to respect them. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try his best to try and be friends with Jess, even if that did make him a “Darcy”.

Pulling himself off of his seat, he made his way up to grab a nametag and a spare pen, scribbling Murphy in messy writing across the white sticker. Armed with an identifier and an arsenal of jokes he couldn’t wait to annoy his unwilling partner with, Ryan made an attempt to find Jess in the sea of groaning individuals. The buddy thing wasn’t exactly ideal but at least he got stuck with Jess and not someone bitchy like Val or a raging testosterone-filled bull like CK. Ryan laughed to himself at the thought. Poor Mason.

Spotting Jess pushing through the auditorium doors, a wide grin broke out onto Ryan’s face. Bingo!

Pushing through the crowd, Ryan clutched his bag close to his chest as he pushed the door open with his hip. The voices of angry Springers and discontent Bridgers rattled around inside his head. He really didn’t get the whole complaining thing. Clearly there wasn’t any getting out of the stupid buddy system, why not try to have fun with it? Though, Ryan supposed he was the only Bridger that really shared that sentiment. Everyone else was far too busy complaining about the scenario to actually live in it.

Picking up his pace, Ryan ended up walking right up beside Jess. With a few longer strides, he stopped right in front of her. Yeah, that was the face he had seen in her profile picture. That was unless she had some secret twin he knew nothing about. Ryan nodded in confirmation, reaching into his pocket to grab the already crumpled nametag.

Peeling the back off of the name tag, Ryan placed it flat in his hand and smacked it straight onto his forehead. Wincing at the sudden contact with his bruised face, which he had completely forgotten he had, he smoothed down the sticker with a few gentle pats. Then, Ryan smiled and held out his hand to Jess.

“Well, if it isn’t my dearest Jessie!” Ryan chirped, wiggling his eyebrows playfully. “I suppose the school really knew that we’d be an amazing duo, so much that we’re partners! I wonder if they were spyin’ on Twitter, tryna set us up like they do on the Bachelor. I’m Ryan Murphy,” he formally introduced, pointing to the name tag plastered to his face. “It's a pleasure to finally meet ya in person, Jessie. I must say, your picture online doesn’t do ya justice.”

Noticing the writing on her hand, his eyebrows knit together as he nodded to the ink dancing on her pale skin.

“Aw, did you get someone’s number? Look at you, makin’ contacts already.” Ryan joked with a wink. Shoving his hands back into the pockets of his jacket, Ryan stepped to the side to stand beside Jess. "So, what's first on the agenda, Missus Tour Guide?"

outside the auditorium

mood

'this place feels too rich for me'

outfit

with that matching black eye ; )

tags

dearest jessie Winona Winona
coded by natasha.

Her friend was free to fight whoever she wanted, even Raven had to admit Valerie provoked all of her friends-- and that was only on twitter, she could only imagine what she'd be like now. But Raven refrained herself from speaking about it any further, she didn't want Serenity to get the wrong idea. There was a clear divide between Auburn Springs and Ambridge, and it wasn't just because of a river. "Ooooh. A very small amount of people? Yeah, I don't know where you'd be without me." Her words were all tease, a slight grin playing on her face before she turned her attention to the principal who took the stage. She wasn't surprised with her appearance. She seemed egotiscial as most of Auburn Springs people are, but who knows, maybe behind her ego was someone who could actually keep a school running. It lasted this long, right? Oh, this woman was gonna have quite a time with her new students. Raven paid attention to which of her friends got who, and the fact that CK and Mason was paired together was not a good sign. But the young dad was smart, he'll be alright.

If there was anything about Mason, he knew how to handle himself, but when it came to anger... well, Raven's just hoping he can keep his emotions in check when CK decides to treat him like-- Wait a second. She got Valerie?

Interesting.

Once the principal ran off, most of the students had gotten up from their seats and Raven followed, rolling her eyes at Ren's comment. Everyone acted like she was in love with Valerie, she hadn't even met the girl! "I'm not happy as fuck. Don't get the wrong idea now." Her lips widened into a grin and Raven shrugged. "I'm excited." The brunette winked as she started to walk backwards towards the tables filled with name tags. She wouldn't want to make her little buddy wait for her, now would she? "Don't ditch on the first day, Ren. Remember what I said about being smart." Raven placed two fingers against her own head and tapped gently. Raven turned around at just the perfect timing, almost colliding with none other than the princess herself.

Face to face already? That was easy.

"I'm almost disappointed you weren't just photogenic."
Raven
INTERACTIONS:: Ren, Valerie,

MENTIONS: Mason, CK.

TAGS: @le reveur jasmyn jasmyn Winona Winona ditto ditto
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

natalie Winona Winona
mason
raven Soap Soap
lance natsukashii natsukashii

mentions

none
interactions
Jade Jennings
jj ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge >> as
Jade had been living in Auburn Springs for four months and every day that continued to pass felt like a day too fucking long. Maybe other people would've been glad to be plucked from the streets of Ambridge and placed into a shiny new house. JJ felt like the toy in a claw machine getting pulled from its dusty spot and going home with a kid but not in a good way. She liked her place in Ambridge, at least there she felt like she belonged. It wasn't that living in AS didn't have perks even she wasn't stupid enough to ignore that her life had improved financially. Despite that though, she felt like an outsider and she hated that it even bothered her at all.

Honestly, she didn't even really want to be accepted into their little cliques because it wasn't her thing. She just had a problem dealing with rejection. She'd been rejected by her father when he left, by her mother who didn't really pay her any attention, by her best friend (okay maybe that one was partially on her) but now these stuck up rich kids wanted to act like they were too good for her? Even her step-sister had proved to be a real bitch though to be fair Jade hadn't really been so great either. Not that she'd admit it. Fuck that and them. Jade didn't need anyone. She'd managed through everything else and this wasn't any different. Besides, she had learned at a young age that the only person she could count on was herself.

Even though JJ didn't trust anyone enough to have her back one-hundred percent, she had originally felt a little better knowing that the other Ambridgers were going to be attending AS. Especially because the blonde had been so on edge since moving that her rebellious streak was becoming more of a permanent trait. Now that the day was here and the Bridgers were mingling with the enemy on Twitter she began to feel a little uneasy. She knew not all Springs kids were bad and maybe she could get along with one or two but it seemed like they were getting close to half of them already. What the hell was this? Did everything they'd ever said just go out the window now?

Jade rolled her eyes at the messages across her phone. Mason rejecting her for bimbo Barbie did kinda bring out some of her jealousy. It wasn’t because she wanted him romantically, she just wanted some fun and she was being turned down for the airhead of AS. What a fucking joke. As she stood by the bleachers she smoked the one joint she had left from the stash her mother had flushed. Scrolling through her phone she was joking around, being her normal self when Honey said-wait. Did this girl just say she was a whore? Sure, the word hadn’t come out but the message was pretty damn clear and JJ saw red. So, in true Jade-fashion, she went to typing back aggressively. “I’m gonna hit this bitch,” she muttered to herself.

Throwing the end of the joint down she made her way from the bleachers and towards the auditorium. She needed to stay off of Twitter and cool down before 'little miss clueless' pushed her too far. Deciding to stand back near the exit rather than get a seat, so she could leave before it got too crowded, she listened in on Principal Bradford's words. "Lance Donovan," she repeated, the smirk tugging at her lips. JJ knew full well who Lance was and she'd been looking forward to seeing him again. As if taking her name being read out as her cue, Jade slipped out of the building as quickly as she had appeared. She walked by the name tag table that was set up without a second thought. She didn't need a name tag for Lance to know her. After all, she was sure he remembered her as well as she did him.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
@deviline says:
"Whaaaaat? What is it, Syphilisis?" Angeline giggled, tugging the boy back towards the door. "We have to get started on our tour, Hickey!" The smile that she was forcing hurt her cheeks, but seeing the pallid boy looking even more like death than he had before made it worth it. "You know, it's very rude to run away, Florida Georgia Line."

Holding onto Oliver with her free hand, Angeline pulled out her phone to snap a quick photo of the concrete and typed in can someone fucking end me?. She looked at Oliver as she tapped the button to post it onto her Snapchat story, and she gave the boy another sickly-sweet smile. "Come on, Sister Wives, let's go."

She noticed him mumbling under his breath as she drug him back to the door and inside the building, and she barely made out one of the stop touching mes. "Oh, sorry, I know you're not used to being touched by any girls who aren't your sister, House of Habsburg!" she said sweetly, making a little mwah sound. "Don't worry, I'm gentle." She sighed softly, and then giggled. "I'm such a sweetheart...you're lucky that I'm your partner, AL, or you'd be..."

You'd be up shit creek without a paddle...which you kind of are now! [insert heart]

She looked about herself as she tugged him in. "I wonder...do we have any place in particular to start?" she whispered to herself, and she looked around to see if she could pick out any pattern of people going anywhere in particular.

When she couldn't, she sighed, and she smiled back at the boy. "Hey, Inbreedinator 2000, did the principal say anything about a starting place?"
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ this child...will probably not make it today <3 +

{ LOCATION }
+ the school +

{ OUTFIT }
+ jean look +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ oliver +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ Chimney Swift Chimney Swift +

ANGELINE JUMPER
♬ "feet don't fail me now" ♬

"Whaaaaat? What is it, Syphilisis?" Angeline giggled, tugging the boy back towards the door. "We have to get started on our tour, Hickey!" The smile that she was forcing hurt her cheeks, but seeing the pallid boy looking even more like death than he had before made it worth it. "You know, it's very rude to run away, Florida Georgia Line."

Holding onto Oliver with her free hand, Angeline pulled out her phone to snap a quick photo of the concrete and typed in can someone fucking end me?. She looked at Oliver as she tapped the button to post it onto her Snapchat story, and she gave the boy another sickly-sweet smile. "Come on, Sister Wives, let's go."

She noticed him mumbling under his breath as she drug him back to the door and inside the building, and she barely made out one of the stop touching mes. "Oh, sorry, I know you're not used to being touched by any girls who aren't your sister, House of Habsburg!" she said sweetly, making a little mwah sound. "Don't worry, I'm gentle. I'm a sweetheart, you know!"

She looked about herself as she tugged him in. "I wonder...do we have any place in particular to start?" she whispered to herself, and she looked around to see if she could pick out any pattern of people going anywhere in particular.

When she couldn't, she sighed, and she smiled back at the boy. "Hey, Inbreedinator 2000, did the principal say anything about a starting place?"

@freudianslipnslide says:
Listen here, you dipshit. If you say that one more time, I'm going to rip your damn lips off of your ugly ass face. Don't fucking test me.

Chelsea's mind raced with anger, and he nearly reached up and slammed him right there.

Nearly.

That tiny, annoying fucking voice in his head told him again:

Wait to beat his ass.

He puffed out his cheeks and blew out a long sigh, then let out a soft chuckle. He cracked his knuckles, that gross, obviously-forced grin still on his face. "Heh," he chuckled tensely, "we don't take captains here who think that being a dickhead equals being on top, so I doubt that showing you there will be much help, Rivera, because you won't last too long here." He gave a small tch. "I get that you're used to stealing, though." There seemed to be a bit more meaning behind that sentence, and CK gave a soft chuckle. "Rough neighborhood, doped-up mom who doesn't care about you...what can you do?" he said, giving a little smirk--

A little I dare you, try me, bitch.

He gave him a quick once-over and another small tch as he looked away. "We had ought to get going," CK said, rather stiffly, forcing a grin. He looked ahead of himself, and then back at the Dickface. "West wing first, and then the east wing."

With that, he began to walk off.

Hope that fucker doesn't follow.

"Our first stop," he began as he walked past all of the college pennants, speaking at his usual volume and not looking behind himself, "you're going to spend your most time..." He rounded the corner and stopped. "...so I'd get used to that sign."

He had stopped before a normal-looking classroom. On the door hung the referenced sign that read:

BEFORE YOU ENTER FOR DETENTION, PLEASE NOTE:

NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED

NO TALKING IS ALLOWED -- THIS MEANS SIGN LANGUAGE AND NOTE PASSING

SIT ALONE AND EAT. ONCE YOU ARE FINISHED EATING, REMAIN SEATED, AND DO NOT SPEAK OR OCCUPY YOURSELF.

"This is a math class for the freshmen, but you'll know it better from its functioning as a detention room. Acquaint yourself with it now, Rivera." He paused. "Though, perhaps I should have shown you the student dean's room before that...being expelled seems more your speed," he said, his voice cold and testy.
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE
FILLER DON'T DELETE

{ MOOD }
+ what a great tour guide i am +

{ LOCATION }
+ the school +

{ INTERACTIONS }
+ mason +

{ MENTIONS }
+ n/a +

{ TAGS }
+ Winona Winona +

CHELSEA FREUD
♬ "our consciences are always so much heavier than our egos" ♬

Listen here, you dipshit. If you say that one more time, I'm going to rip your damn lips off of your ugly ass face. Don't fucking test me.

Chelsea's mind raced with anger, and he nearly reached up and slammed him right there.

Nearly.

That tiny, annoying fucking voice in his head told him again:

Wait to beat his ass.

He puffed out his cheeks and blew out a long sigh, then let out a soft chuckle. He cracked his knuckles, that gross, obviously-forced grin still on his face. "Heh," he chuckled tensely, "we don't take captains here who think that being a dickhead equals being on top, so I doubt that showing you there will be much help, Rivera, because you won't last too long here." He gave a small tch. "I get that you're used to stealing, though." There seemed to be a bit more meaning behind that sentence, and CK gave a soft chuckle. "Rough neighborhood, doped-up mom who doesn't care about you...what can you do?" he said, giving a little smirk--

A little I dare you, try me, bitch.

He gave him a quick once-over and another small tch as he looked away. "We had ought to get going," CK said, rather stiffly, forcing a grin. He looked ahead of himself, and then back at the Dickface. "West wing first, and then the east wing."

With that, he began to walk off.

Hope that fucker doesn't follow.

"Our first stop," he began as he walked past all of the college pennants, speaking at his usual volume and not looking behind himself, "you're going to spend your most time..." He rounded the corner and stopped. "...so I'd get used to that sign."

He had stopped before a normal-looking classroom. On the door hung the referenced sign that read:

BEFORE YOU ENTER FOR DETENTION, PLEASE NOTE:

NO CELL PHONES ARE ALLOWED

NO TALKING IS ALLOWED -- THIS MEANS SIGN LANGUAGE AND NOTE PASSING

SIT ALONE AND EAT. ONCE YOU ARE FINISHED EATING, REMAIN SEATED, AND DO NOT SPEAK OR OCCUPY YOURSELF.

"This is a math class for the freshmen, but you'll know it better from its functioning as a detention room. Acquaint yourself with it now, Rivera." He paused. "Though, perhaps I should have shown you the student dean's room before that...being expelled seems more your speed," he said, his voice cold and testy.

Oliver, nauseated as he was by Angeline's ugly comments, submitted to being dragged by his collar back into the school, still begging not to be touched as some sort of mantra. He remembered something he was told on Twitter by one of the kinder AS girls: centering object. He pulled from his pocket a small, worn-down pencil: the only real school supply he had on him. To him, pencils were comforting. They reminded him of quiet, solitary middle school recesses spent journaling away about whatever factoids he'd picked up, and about classmates who never bothered so much as to learn his name. Twirling the pencil between his fingers and trying to tune out Angeline's merciless tirade of insults, he stopped muttering to himself and started to breathe a little easier. Hey, this was a little helpful.

By the time Angeline popped her jeering smile into his field of vision again, asking "Hey, Inbreedinator 2000, did the principal say anything about a starting place?" He was able to speak normally for the first time all morning.

"I wasn't paying attention." He said plainly, staring off into the distance rather than look Angeline in the eyes. Oliver spoke with a smooth, lilting voice that barely suited his nervous demeanor, a little high in pitch for a boy of fifteen, and something of an odd untraceable accent that was a little nasally but altogether sort of sweet. "I was scared. Please stop touching my neck. I don't like it."

He continued twirling the pencil around in his fingertips, as being back through the doors of the building sent another wave of fight-or-flight coursing through his veins. But despite feeling sick with worry as ever, he had actually managed to calm down significantly. His heart stopped palpitating; his stomach still felt like it was doing backflips but he was less worried about stress-vomiting than before. He'd have to thank Kamryn later. Still looking past Angeline intno the terrifying crowded halls, he squeezed the pencil in his hand and finally breathed out a little.

Oliver
INTERACTIONS:: Angeline

MENTIONS: Kamryn

code by valen t.

L
Home→School
M
Exhausted
O
Matt
Hew
Dadd
Ario

Lance Donovan

There was no mistaking that Sly’s sense of humor wasn’t exactly positive or popular, but to those who knew him -- which Lance liked to believe he did -- it was good. He made others laugh at his pain while he also laughed. Or maybe Lance misread it. Either way, Sly was someone Lance found hilarious and he was someone that Lance considered a friend. Him and Dani had...something. He didn’t know what to call it but both were his friends and as long as she had a smile on her face when she was near him, Lance was happy too.

As some curly-haired made the wrong face at the three of them, Lance balled up his fists, raring to punch his lights out but Sly took care of it. One snappy comment and the kid took off running. “Now that’s why these Springers can’t compete with us. They hear something they don’t like and they run home, crying to their mommy.” Lance spat on the ground to emphasize his disgust for them. At Sly’s suggestion, he stomached it all and walked with them.

Going through the halls made something abundantly clear to Lance. Auburn Springs High was too clean for his liking. The floor squeaked, making his leather boot-shoes make that ear-ripping sound that rivaled nails on a chalkboard or mainstream pop music. The patterns on the walls were too orderly. It’s like they never heard of abstract art. His stomach felt the same way as it turned to mirror Lance’s visible loathing.

And this feeling was put on high when they entered the auditorium. Everything about the halls and the people in those halls was present but it wasn’t passing by him; they were right in front staring at him.

He wasn’t overwhelmed by what he saw but it was Sly and Dani’s presence that most certainly made him feel like he had some semblance of control over his growing frustrations. The actual school day hadn’t started yet and he was close to bashing the head in of the first Springer that gave him the wrong look.

Seated with Sly and Dani to his right, he just kept to himself, hands tapping repeatedly on his thigh. He had to distract himself somehow. It wasn’t until Sly’s question did Lance expel an amused laugh. “Oh yeah totally! Can’t you tell just how happy I am?” He laughed, matching Sly’s excitement with his own. “But I’ll tell you this, if I am partnered up with one of the unbearable ones, I’m probably going to be suspended--”

Lance was cut off by the hottest principal he’d ever seen. She was a lot younger than the old fart who was Ambridge’s principal. “Ain’t that a surprise,” Lance curled his lips into a smile, making no attempt to hide the fact he was checking out the principal. He nudged Sly. “whatcha think? Getting suspended would be worth it to have some alone time with her, eh?” He knew his comment would reward him with a scathing glare from Dani so he just shrugged.

And as the hot as hell principal listed off the names of Springers who would be paired off with. He heard names he hadn’t before, some he did and liked, some that he didn’t like, but as Principal Hottie was listing them off, Dani’s name caught his attention for a lot of reasons. The person she got paired with was, if nothing else, very obvious he still held a grudge against Nat. He didn’t want to think about her, so he focused back on the pairs long enough as he expelled a rather telling laugh when he heard CK and Mason, which was immediately followed by “Sucks for CK!” He clapped, laughing still.

Lance’s brief chuckling episode made him miss the next couple, but as he heard Jade’s name and then his. Whatever thoughts about Nat or SLy or Dani that came before were immediately pushed out as an approving smirk replaced all. He smirked at the thought of seeing his Baby J again. He smirked at the thought of her, an Ambridger at heart, showing him around the dump. He didn’t know whether or not it was irony or just dumb luck. Whichever it was, he was reinvigorated with a new-found interest.

“Catch you guys later. Gotta go meet my …escort.” Lance shot them a wink and descended from the bleachers.

By chance, Lance saw Jade do the same as him, though she was clearly a few yards ahead of him. Watching her from behind, he couldn’t control his thoughts and the ripped jeans and fishnet stockings weren’t helping his active imagination. The times they had spent alone were among some of his fondest memories. She was a wild ride and it was often Lance enjoyed her being in the driver seat. Probably one of the few times that he wasn’t.

That thought made him laugh and about five seconds after she left, so did Lance. He must really have the luck of the Irish on his side because he managed to sneak up on her without her noticing him. And at that point, he whispered the following, “Hey Baby J! Really dig those stockings.” He lifted her up in a surprise embrace, his muscular arms wrapping around her waist gently but also securing her into his hold.

mentions: jasmyn jasmyn fin fin

© pasta

Ohmygod. Ohmygod.

Her thoughts were a frantic mess from the moment Indigo had unzipped her backpack to take out a marker. Jess had been confused at first, until the girl had taken her name and wrote her number on it. Jess' jaw had dropped a little bit and she had been left speechless. She swallowed, tilting her head slightly when Indy asked about where to hide from Silas.

"Maybe the locker room. Or the roof. It's easy to get to." Jess suggested. If she was attempting to hide from someone, the roof would probably be the first place she would go to. "I uhh... I have to go find Darcy, but I will... see you... later." She cleared her throat, followed by a very awkward finger gun in Indy's direction, and then pushed her way out of the auditorium.

Speaking with Indigo had left Jess... right in the middle of the crowd. People were still finding their partners and many had yet to disperse which meant that it was crowded and packed and Jess wasn't sure how she was supposed to find a self-certified bad boy in the mess of people. She briefly considered just leaving and heading to her locker -- she was sure the peg man could find his way around the school without her, but right as she was getting ready to leave, he found her.

Having someone flirt with you (at least, she was like 50% sure that's what he'd been doing -- although how serious he was about it was still up for discussion) over social media, where you could close out of the app and forget they ever existed was very different from facing them in person. He looked different than he did in his tiny little profile picture. Maybe it was the lack of glasses and the black eye, but Jess probably wouldn't have recognized him. Until he opened his mouth because he was just about as weird in person as he was online.

"Why would you put it on your forehead? Then people have to look at your face." She asked without thinking. It sounded like an insult, to be perfectly fair, but Jess simply meant it by the idea of why would you want to draw more attention to yourself. For someone who preferred to fly as low from the radar as possible, Ryan's boisterous attitude left her confused.

Right. Okay. Handshake.

Jess reached out to shake his hand with her right hand, but the number was there and what if it smudged or something. So instead, she reached out with her left hand and... very awkwardly... shook Ryan's hand. She blinked at him as she dropped her hand back to her side.

"Murphy... you're the guy with the peg leg, right?" She asked.

"Anyway, nice to meet you, but I'm not Jessie."

Wait--

Okay, not one hundred percent what she meant to say, and Jess didn't know how to bring herself back from this. So she gave Ryan one last smile, a very awkward finger gun (someone needed to stop her from doing that, holy hell), and then she stepped past him and started to make her way out of the crowd and head to her locker.
Jess
INTERACTIONS: Ryan, Indigo

MENTIONS: N/A

TAGS: KingofAesir KingofAesir geminiy geminiy
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

mason Winona Winona
natalie
raven Soap Soap
mercedes
honey Zatanna Zatanna
ryan geminiy geminiy
oliver Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
jade @me
Winona Winona

mentions

sly fin fin
lance natsukashii natsukashii
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge
Dani was actually glad when Sly said he was down for the party especially since she had been curious about the difference between a Springs and a Bridger party. She hoped it wasn't all fancy and uptight because that really wasn't her scene, at all. Her thoughts were interrupted by another familiar voice, someone she had known since she was a child. Lance Donovan. He was another of her best friends, part of the crew, and probably one who knew the best. Dani was pretty much an open book when it came to most of her inner circle. Mason, Ryan, Raven, Lance, and Sly; they all knew her pretty well. None better than Sly and Lance though. Lance because she'd grown up with him and they were neighbors, Sly because...well, he's Sly. She trusted him almost more than she trusted herself.

Fixing her hair after he removed his hand, she looked up at him and shook her head. "Sir Lancelot, nice of you to join us," she teased him with the nickname she'd used here and there since they were young. "Wasn't sure you were gonna show. I kinda expected you not to but I'm glad you chose to come and suffer with the best of us," she nudged him with a smirk painted on her face. Her eyes flickered from their trio when Sly mentioned going in and she saw the AS student who had let his eyes linger on them a little too long. A chuckle escaped her lips and she nodded in agreement. "Might as well go see who our tour guides will be," she groaned, walking with the guys beside her, Sly's arm draped around her as if to say she was his.

She couldn't help but let her eyes glance around the room both in amazement and annoyance. What the hell did they need such a big ass auditorium for anyway? She rolled her eyes but before she could reply to anything, Bradford began talking. Her eyes darted in Lance's direction at his comments to Sly on the opinion of their new principal. A glare she'd shot him plenty of times before. With her attention focused back on the list of names she groaned. Dani didn't want to deal with any of the bitches at AS but she did find herself hoping that she would get a decent one if that was even possible. Moreso she found herself hoping that Sly didn't get Mercedes because she wasn't sure how her jealousy would pan out in that situation and she had no right to be jealous...did she? Not technically. When she heard his name called she felt some sort of relief but she'd nearly missed her own partner's name.

"Who did I get? I don't know who Natalie is..." she thought for a moment about the name. She did remember Jade saying her sister was a Natalie. Maybe it was the same girl. She didn't seem so bad at least, well, except when it came to Jade. Dani wasn't looking for friends but the objective was to stay out of fights the first day. Speaking of Jade though, she was pretty sure Lance had gotten paired with the blonde, and from what she remembered they'd had a past of hookups before. "Don't ditch," she teased him, knowing Jade and Lance well enough to know where they would likely end up. Before she knew it he was already jumping up and taking off, causing her to laugh. At least he wouldn't get into any fights. The same couldn't be said for Mason and his partner which honestly worried her more than anything.

Truthfully, she wanted nothing more than to take up the earlier offer to ditch that Sly had mentioned. Breaking into Oliver's house for his stuff was the perfect excuse to leave but she'd promised Ryan. Plus, she and Sly both needed to stay so she was stuck. "You got Honey. That's the one Mason is taking on a date. She's...actually, I don't know how to explain her. She seems harmless, I guess but a little irritating. She says a lot of offensive shit sometimes but it's mostly just because she's kinda dense," she shrugged. Honey annoyed Dani in all honesty and she had snapped at the girl but she was fairly certain she wasn't capable of any real damage.

Standing up from her seat as the auditorium slowly started to become less and less crowded she motioned to the exit. "Guess we have to go find our partners too, huh? Learn about the school and all that shit," she rolled her eyes as they walked back out into the open air where everyone was partnering up. She was honestly more nervous than she'd admit to at the thought of being plucked away from her friends and thrown with an ASer. Not that Dani couldn't handle herself because everyone who knew her knew that she could but it just felt weird. She was sure Sly could feel her mood shift even if on the outside she didn't show it, he always could. As if out of instinct, her fingers began to search for a sense of comfort and she resisted the urge to reach for his hand, instead fiddling with the pendant on the necklace he'd given her.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back