• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs

Characters
Here

Karmyn

OUTFIT: here
INTERACTIONS:
MENTIONS:
mercedes , valerie, coda, cade
TAGS: Soap Soap jasmyn jasmyn geminiy geminiy

Karmyn had left her partners feeling satisfied that they had enough knowledge about the school’s layout to know how to get around. Auburn was a large place however so she figured that they’d mess up a few times due to the sheer size. The tour hadn’t been long enough to show them every single place within the school. It was only after years of attending and having an impressive memory that she knew where the majority of rooms and such were. And speaking of her partners she really hoped that Oliver was okay. The nurse has told them that he would be fine though and Karmyn trusted her knowledge. Despite her trying to get him to stay Oliver had parted ways with them early, leaving only Cade and herself to finish the tour before they went their separate ways as well.

Now that it was lunchtime Karmyn felt herself grow giddy. Due to her only having three classes she usually skipped lunch at school in favor of eating out or waiting until she got home. While the lunch buffet at school offered a variety of different dishes sometimes it left something to be desired. She was definitely looking forward to enjoying some authentic Italian food at Tortellinis. The restaurant was four stars but despite that the food was amazing. She was going to enjoy herself even more because she was surrounded by friends. She loved spending time with them when she wasn’t busy. There was definitely some pep in her step as she made her way to her Range Rover.

Once she was inside Karmyn plugged in her six cord and began playing Megan Thee Stallion. Her new song Don’t Stop has quickly become her favorite. It wasn’t long before she lost herself to the music, tuning out everything as she danced and sang along while she waited for Coda and Cade.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
sly old fish

"A lot more than you think." Sly answered plainly. He let out a laugh at Honey's outrage when it came to his cigarette tease, and brought up his shoulder in a feigned defense. Of course her punch rolled off like that of a baby. It looked like Honey was coming around after their not so good first impressions after all. His eyes lingered over the blond when she jumped at her phone, though it didn't take a genius to put together what made her beam.

"We're gonna go find..."

"Mason." Sly finished the sentence along with Honey. He didn't have much of a chance to argue when Honey dragged him up off of his ass, and back down the Auburn Springs hallways. He couldn't say he was upset though. After the "half-breed" fiasco of that morning, and finding out from Ren and Dani only moments ago that Mason had likely got into a fight, Sly was anticipating a reunion with his close friend. Besides Lance, Dani, and Oliver, he hadn't seen much other people from Ambridge here either.

"I barely answered your questions because you shoot like a thousand of 'em in a row, Goldie." Sly remarked with a subtle roll of the eyes. "Hard to keep up." As much as he would've liked to deny it, all the tugging and running out of the school Honey had done to Sly, had actually given him a good idea of where everything was. He'd caught glances of the cafeteria, pool and gym facilities, various classrooms and more.

"Yeah, she was a bitch." At least I caught that one, He thought to himself.

Sly thumbed the bridge of his nose, standing awkwardly behind Mason and his Auburn Springs plaything. Under his hand sat a grin as he watched Mason get embraced by the ray of sunshine, he knew how much Mason hated being interrupted while he smoked. While he didn't have much time to thoroughly apologize-- like he would've on other circumstances anyways-- , Sly gave Mason a firm nod to let him know things were good, and matched his speed as he was being dragged away. In that moment, Sly simply slapped a 'Magnum' Regular onto Mason's chest, before he stopped and waved the two off. His mischievous smirk still painted on his face.

"Boo." Sly chuckled from behind Dani. His kisses were soft and gentle against her neck, before he slid over to her side. His back was to the trunk as he leaned over against his car, dark blue eyes analyzing her features. It was evident that Sly was unhurt by the Twitter happenings. If anything, he wanted to make sure Dani wasn't hurt. She tended to sympathize way too much than Sly ever could, and if not mad that Ryan was being a jackass to him, he knew it was plausible she felt like that about Oliver. Maybe. He never quite understood how Dani and Ryan got on.

"My spidey senses were tingling if you were wondering how I caught you here." Sly teased in a playful tone. "Looks like both our partners ditched us... or you ditched yours..?" He tapped at her nose and smirked. Though he was trying to be nonchalant, it was evident that his eyes were searching for any hints at how Dani was feeling. She was never too hard for Sly to read, if anything they were always on the same page, but when it came to him arguing with Ryan, he was sure the stakes would be different.

If Dani didn't bring it up though, he sure as hell wasn't going to either.

mood; calm. | location; a.s. parking lot. | tags; honey, Zatanna Zatanna , mason Winona Winona , dani jasmyn jasmyn
too cunning for the hook.

code by low fidelity.

Ahh. Mason was relaxed. Well, in the processing of relaxing. Each inhale of the cigarette and gentle exhale helped to alleviate his stress. This was perfect. Out here, with his eyes closed and the cigarette in his fingers, it helped him to almost feel like he was back home in Ambridge... where it was safe... where he felt at home... where--

A shrill voice broke through his reverie and Mason's eyes snapped open. He looked towards the sound of the voice, blinking in confusion for a moment until he realized it was Honey with Sly. She was throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug before Mason could even really react to her first comment. Leather? Well, he was a flannel clad bad boy smoking a cigarette behind the school. That was... kind of close to leather.

He wrapped one arm around her to return the hug while slightly cursing in his head because Mason and hugs? Not his cup of tea. Even with a girl that he was into. Or... pretending to be into. Look, it was confusing but what Mason knew was that over the short course of time he'd been talking with Honey, she'd been incredibly nice to him and it was... throwing him for a loop.

He let out a little, rather uncomfortable laugh when Honey mentioned Chelsea, but he didn't say anything out of worry that she'd catch on. But that didn't seem to matter because then Hone was rambling on again and holy fuck, did she ever stop talking? His arm fell away from her as she stepped away and he dropped his cigarette to the ground and ground it in with the tip of his shoe.

Honey took his hand and suddenly he was being dragged away from the safety of the outside of the school. Mason didn't know what to do or if he was supposed to talk, so he followed after her and let her lead him. However, he was distracted from Honey for a moment as Sly slapped something onto his chest. His eyebrows drew together as he took whatever it was, and then he realized it was a condom and sent a glare in Sly's direction but slid it into his back pocket, anyway.

Mason was content to let her rattle away as they headed to her car which was bright fucking pink and Mason, begrudgingly, climbed into the front seat. He felt... cramped and whether that was from the relative smallness of her vehicle or just how very out of his element he now was, Mason wasn't sure. At least the top was down because Mason couldn't imagine suffocating in the fucking pink car.

And then, she was passing him the aux cord and asking him to put on his music.

Fuck.

Mason could almost guarantee that his music wasn't something that the blonde Springer would like, but she had asked. So he hooked his phone up and pulled up his music. Before he started playing the song, he reached out and turned the volume down a little bit and then he pressed play with his thumb and settled back into the seat.

Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers started to play over the speakers and just hearing the song managed to calm him. To be honest, Mason didn't know why he felt such comfort in the old song, but it -- and the whole band -- brought some sense of calm to him. Maybe it was a touch of nostalgia -- his parents used to listen to the band when he was young.

"Tell me about yourself." Mason said, but his voice almost faded to nothing from the mixture of wind and his music thumping over the speakers. "Like, I don't know... I don't know anything about you." Other than she was a rich bitch from Auburn Springs.
Mason
INTERACTIONS: Honey, Sly

MENTIONS: N/A

TAGS: Zatanna Zatanna
code by valen t.

Last edited:
She could see the exit from here. Was Mercedes actually planning on skipping school? Leaving for campus for lunch wasn't a big deal, even if she wasn't a senior, if she got caught it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But skipping altogether would be a whole new ball game. Was it bad that she actually wanted to? Scratch that. She was going to. The slight fear threatened to creep in, Mercedes knew she was gonna get a third-degree from her parents, Elena, Karmyn, Karmyn parents. Maybe even Chelsea since he was so uptight all the time. But... maybe she just didn't care?

Oohh. Just the thought of it felt good.

Not caring. It sounded like something she could do so easily, just walk out those doors, ignore everyone and their opinions. Yet something still stopped her at the main entrance to Auburn High.

And it wasn't someone's voice yelling out her name.

Damn it.

Mercedes turned around to face no one other than Bentley. The girl she was about to skip school for-- well, not for, because of. Because why? Just look at her. If you looked up intimidating in the dictionary, her photo would come up. And it wasn't because she was pretty, she just seemed... scary? No. It was hard to scare Mercedes away just because of your appearance-- but even saying that would be hypocritical since her brain is still the exit behind her. She could just walk out, not even saying a word to Bentley in front of her.

But... she just couldn't. "Yeah, I know who you are." She sighed heavily, creating distance between herself and the door. Extending a hand towards the rest of the school. If she was stuck here and not making a move to do anything about it, might as well do what she needed to. "Let's get started I guess." The girl had already started walking towards the gymnasium. "That's the gym. For... y'know, gym stuff. Cheerleaders practice there, basketball, etcetera etcetera."

Boring, boring, boring.

Mercedes glanced at Bentley for the slightest second and made the mistake of making eye contact with the older girl. She shivered and Mercedes internally fought with herself why, it was never cold on this side of the school.

"Uh... anything specific you wanna see first?"
Mercedes
INTERACTIONS:: Bentley,

MENTIONS: Karmyn, Elena,

TAGS: KingofAesir KingofAesir
code by valen t.

Here's the thing about the rich. They cared more about their appearance than anything else. Valerie was nicknamed Princess for a reason, and Raven had to admit she's jealous on Mason because she didn't come up with it first. The only thing that matters is that Valerie doesn't mind Raven calling her that, and that alone gave the brunette all kinds of green lights. She enjoyed watching Valerie attempt to make sense out of her own words. Because it clearly wasn't possible for the girl to compliment her without having some kind of backup for it. "Well, thank you. Ms. Flores. But on paper, I'm nothing but a Bridger. Isn't that what you richies call us?" She asked before continuing. "Maybe you can't ignore me, but schools will unless I myself stand out a little more."

Raven knew she had made a mistake when Valerie had pushed off the desk and went to continue the tour. Having Valerie on her side for the paper would definitely make a difference. She had a big social circle that seemed to follow her lead, and whenever the girl spoke in tongues it made Raven's head spin and not in a good way. It was beginning to become a back-and-forth with Valerie, she kept Raven on her toes. And as much as Raven believes she'll 'figure' her out, a big sense of self-doubt is creeping into her mind the more interactions she has with the princess.

Glancing out at the cafeteria, Raven nodded slightly. It was ridiculous how these kids were given a whole buffet and yet they still ate off campus. And she had to admit, she was a little jealous that she was a grade under most of her peers. But it wasn't exactly like she had a choice when she was held back a few years ago. "Ah, and I'm guessing today isn't one of those sometimes. A shame, really. I'll have you know I'm an amazing lunch partner. I'm a great conversation starter. I'd say I'm a pretty good breakfast partner too, but I don't think we're at that stage yet." Look, she couldn't help it. Flirting was Raven's first language. Bilingual and bisexual? This girl was practically the total package. "Before you roll your eyes and tell me I'd only get you in my dreams-- which we both know is a lie." Raven cleared her throat and grinned, clearly amused. "Tell me something. I know nothing about you other than you're pretty, rich, a little bitchy. So... if I'm getting to know the school a little more, why can't I know my tour guide?"

Raven shrugged, gesturing towards herself and then to Valerie.

"Look, if you tell me, I might even let you kidnap me one day. Torture me at the greatest restaurant in town for lunch. Or... in whatever way you see fit."
Raven
INTERACTIONS:: Valerie

MENTIONS:

TAGS: jasmyn jasmyn
code by valen t.

if i get high enough

Dexter was surprisingly helpful in taking Milo and Drake somewhere private. When he asked if the two were going to make out, Milo just smiled at him, disguising his slight panic and seeming completely calm. "I don't think so," he shrugged, and left it at that, not wanting to give Dexter anything that might distract him. He wasn't sure what his plan was when they got somewhere secluded, only that everyone else in the school did not need to witness what was going on with Drake; Milo felt bad enough that he was witnessing it when Drake might not want him to, so the least he could do was make sure that as few people saw as possible.

Finally, Dexter brought them to a spot that was pretty perfect in terms of privacy, but less perfect in terms of smell and looks. "We're just gonna chill here for a bit," he told their tour guide, turning back to Drake to give him his full attention. Before he could say anything, though, Drake was pulling away and tapping at his... temple? Milo kept both eyes on him the entire time, watching for anything that could be harmful to them or Drake himself, but then Drake was smiling and suggesting they get high. Even though Milo wasn't exactly 100% sober at that moment, for once, he felt like drugs was not the right way to go about this. Stepping towards Drake and gently grabbing the join, Milo smiled at him again, his calm aura still ever-present. "Maybe that's not a good idea, bro. Why don't we just, like, meditate or breathe or something? It's super good for your health."
milo
MOOD: bruh

OUTFIT: king

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona hery hery
code by valen t.

Last edited:
count your calories

"I'm always right," Eden pointed out teasingly, and quickly pulled her finger back when Roman nipped at it, sticking out her tongue with a grin. She watched him for a bit, tracing his collarbone with her fingers, until he flipped to his stomach and she lay down as close as possible, twining her arms around Roman's neck. He was right about her family; they were that stereotypical powerful, rich couple, who cared about no one but themselves and their reputations. They didn't care about Eden as their dauhter, but as something that had the potential to positively and negatively affect their livelihood, and they did everything they could to make sure that it was positive. Even if it meant making Eden miserable.

She panicked a little when he asked if she'd tell him if something was bothering her, even though the kisses on her neck did soothe her. For a moment, she wondered if he knew everything, but logic quickly made itself known and she realised he was probably worried about the whole rehab situation, which was confirmed by his next statement. Eden looked up at him with wide, honest eyes. "Of course I would tell you," she assured him. "Honey, you have not let anybody down. Least of all me. Rehab is hard. I'm so proud of you for doing it and committing and getting through it." She stroked a hand down his back comfortingly, trying to make him see how genuine she was being. "Of course I missed you, but I wanted you to get better. And look at us now."
eden
MOOD: heart eyes

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: fin fin
code by valen t.

Dexter Cruz
Auburn Springs

Dex was a bit put off by Drake's erratic behavior, witnessing a side of him that had apparently been hidden forever. That, coupled with Milo's request to take a detour and Drake's odd obsession with his phone at the moment, made it clear even to Dex that something was up. He looked back to Milo with disappointed eyes. "Okay, but I dunno how long we have until the lines to the vending machines get too long..."

Drake seemed to be making an attempt to calm himself, so the tall AS kid didn't see the problem in waiting it out and heading back to the gym to play ball. Drake's sudden shift in facial expressions came as a pleasant surprise, prompting Dex to flash a wide smile back. Ahhhh! He's such a kidder.

The prospect of smoking at the moment wasn't exactly his ideal way of chilling with his buds on what was supposed to be a very lively and eventful tour. He hated the smell of weed and how tired it made him. Why deprive yourself of fun by forcing yourself to laze about and eat and stuff? Dex did enjoy the eating part, but his appetite was already big enough for an entire village as is. Elena was no stranger to fun things, but Dex always assumed she would be more disapproving than she actually was. The guilt of her potential disappointment weighed on Dex, which was an uncommon experience. Normally, he didn't think twice about the consequences of his actions.

So why bother thinking now? "Sure, dude!" Dex replied, knowing he was definitely not in possession of a lighter. But if he asked around, maybe he could procure one? Or maybe Milo had one. He seemed into that kind of stuff. Just as he was going to ask the boy in the most enthusiastic way possible, he shot Drake's idea down. Phew. At least Dex didn't have to taste any nasty herb today.

"Huh? Why are we worried about health now? You got some kind of infection?" He tapped his chin, thinking of ways to make Drake better so they could go eat and goof off in the gym. "I feel like Silas might have some pills or something to make you all better. I could totally give him a call and buy some stuff off of him. Maybe he'll give me a discount... or we could go to my place and get totally shitfaced!"

The boy dared to press further out of interest and concern for whatever bewildering thing was going on with Drake. "Or was it something on your phone? You've been on it, like, a lot." Truly, the possibilities were endless. In a more fun-sounding sense, it was a total mystery.
smoke spot
unhelpful
clothes
coded by natasha.

HENRIETTA THOMAS
sz7DJ33.gif
Henri trailed next to Ren as the two wandered the halls of Auburn Springs High. She had – at least momentarily – given up on trying to get any more information on the not-so-subtle fight from Mason. That idiot can be so stubborn when he wants to be. Putting that thought away for later, she followed Ren through a series of hallways. Ultimately, Henri found that she understood the layout of the school a bit better. I guess today wasn’t a total bust after all.

Just as that thought had come and gone, Henri watched the Ambridge twitter chat explode. What the fuck? Throughout it all, Henri tried to keep the peace, but emotions were roiling and anger had flooded into the chat. Fuck. Ryan left? Fuck. Henri’s brow furrowed as she concentrated on trying to console Dani, talk to Ryan and explain to others what had happened – all at once. She only realised later on that Ren wasn’t aware of what had happened, and she mentioned it to her through the twitter when asked.

Just as Henri finally thought that things could be repaired, Silas and Theo ruined it all. Those two can never keep their fucking traps shut. It seemed that Ren mirrored her own thoughts. “Fucking hell, they have to have an opinon on everything – And their timing is absolutely fucked.”

Henri was never on friendly terms with either Silas or Theo, the best she could do was be civil at most times. In her eyes, Silas was a drug dealer – and nothing good would ever come from it. Hard drugs like that... It ruins lives. Families. And they don’t seem to give a fuck unless it stops their next pay check. In this instance however, it was – surprisingly – Theo getting on her nerves. Why does Theo care so much about Silas? As Theo continued to push her buttons, anger surged through Henri as she lost her cool and asked Silas to “leash his bitch”. Fucking hell.

Deciding that instead of fighting on twitter, Henri would sort this mess out from the root of it – Ryan. She put her phone away after finding out where Ryan had run off to. “You’re right. This is fucked.” Henri agreed with Ren, it was a damn mess. “Ryan told me where he is at the moment, want to grab some food and go sort it out with him?” Food makes everything better. And free food? Win!
INTERACTIONS: Ren
MENTIONS: Mason, Ryan, Silas and Theo
TAGS: erzulie erzulie , Winona Winona , geminiy geminiy , Zatanna Zatanna and hery hery

Cade & Coda Adams

Coda’s attention was grabbed by a dark haired boy making his way over. Throwing on a bright smile, Coda nodded.

“Aye, that’s me! Great to meet ya, Frankie.” Coda greeted politely, shaking Frankie’s hand in greeting. He was strongly electing to ignore the whole ‘handsome’ comment. Coda never did well with people flirting with him, reducing him to a stuttering mess even if he had zero attraction to the person. Adjusting the bag hung lazily over his shoulder, Coda smiled once again. “So, where to first, Mr Tour Guide?”

𝄥𝄞 ────────── 𝄇​

As the day progressed, Coda began to feel significantly more comfortable with the monolith of a school he had been thrown into. Classrooms began to feel more familiar, hallways seeming more like parts of a building instead of a jumbled maze. And although Frankie seemed relentless in his rather outgoing and flirtatious personality, Coda actually didn’t mind being his partner.

Lunch grew nearer and nearer and, with his first social outing planned for the break, Coda was getting more excited by the minute. From the little he had spoken to everyone on social media, Coda was excited to get to know everyone in person. As soon as the bell rang, he said a quick goodbye and a thank you to Frankie before heading off to find his locker and sister.

Cade was already standing by his locker, earbuds in as she tapped rhythms against the back of her phone. As Coda approached, arms filled with books, Cade twisted open the locker door and stepped aside.

“How the hell do you know my locker combo?” Coda asked as he carefully placed his books inside.

“You texted the combo to me instead of to yourself.” Cade laughed, flipping her phone around so that her brother could see the screen. Sure enough, there was his combination to his locker in clear black lettering on a white speech-bubble background.

“Well shit.” Coda grumbled, pulling his wallet and keys from the depths of his bag. “Are you ready to go?”

“Ready when you are!” Cade chirped in reply, taking her headphones off and folding them up neatly before shoving them into the pocket of her jeans.

With the two twins ready, they made their way out of the school to the vast parking lot filled with a sea of unsettlingly expensive cars. Their eyes scanned for Karmyn, or anyone they recognized for that matter. It was difficult to find Karmyn’s car in a sea of hundreds of other equally shiny vehicles. But it was the steady thump of music and the girl jamming in the driver’s seat that caught Coda’s attention. Nudging Cade with his elbow, he couldn’t help but let out a bright laugh.

“I think we’ve found her!”

Walking over, Coda crouched down slightly and tapped on the driver’s side window, Cade laughing hysterically behind him. There Karmyn was inside, completely rocking it out to music Coda had never heard before. It was nice to see someone be so genuinely and unapologetically themselves, especially when it came to some killer tunes.

“Hello there, rockstar.” Coda greeted with a laugh, Cade waving from behind her brother. “We’re still good for lunch, yeah? Mind if we catch a ride?”

parking lot

mood

excited

outfit

cade & coda

tags

karmyn erzulie erzulie
coded by natasha.

Bentley Greer

mood: Bitey (the good kind)

interactions: Mercedes Soap Soap

Mercedes seemed almost like a skittish mouse as Bentley watched her explain what the gym was. Her eyes flicked about as if they were trying to find anything other than Bentley to look at. A quick succession of eye movements that Bentley memorized in a second. Floor, wall, Bentley’s chin, but never her eyes.She was acting like Bentley was going to bite her for the simple act of making eye contact. Well, she had almost stabbed a homeless man for making eye contact with her this morning so maybe that fear wasn’t too far fetched. But, Bentley wasn’t in the habit of stabbing pretty people, especially not pretty girls. Mercedes didn’t have to know that, of course. It was always good to have a bit of unpredictability about you, that way people never thought to cross you. Bentley could tell her that she wasn’t going to bite her head off, but it made this whole dynamic a lot more fun if she didn’t. Floor, wall, Bentley stooped just enough this time to catch Mercedes’ gaze and almost immediately the other girl flicked her eyes away. Was that a shiver she caught? Bentley’s mouth turned up in a teasing grin. The moment was gone almost as fast as it came but Bentley wasn’t about to cut the poor lamb any slack, that just wasn’t her style.

“What do I want to see?” Ben made a humming noise and brought a finger to her chin as if in though, “Classrooms and bathrooms are boring, I wanna see the fun stuff.” She grinned and leaned forward a little closer than might be socially acceptable, “Back home we had secret places. You know the kind where we could do all sorts of unsanctioned activities. Drugs, drug deals, test answer exchanging and…..other less savory pastimes.” Ben waved her hand as if brushing the implication behind her words away. She paused, momentarily and that teasing grin returned to her face and one might think that she was exuding a come-hither attitude, but that was just Bentley’s normal attitude, honestly. Ben was a lot less interested in a ridiculous tour than she was in Mercedes herself. Say what you want but there was never anything wrong with a little healthy fun.

“Show me those places and I’ll show you what we do there.” A wink and a ghost of a finger across Mercedes’ cheek and Bentley was gone, “Or just show me the art room. Whatever your desire.” The teasing lilt in her voice was gone, replaced with a sharp daring undertone. She was only just testing the waters after all, no reason to go diving in and risk drowning.

codebytriples

Karmyn

OUTFIT: here
INTERACTIONS: coda & cade
MENTIONS:
TAGS:
geminiy geminiy

“Don't stop, pop that cat!” Miss Stallion really knew how to bring out Karmyn’s inner hot girl. She had completely tuned out her surroundings in favor of focusing on the music and singing along. So when someone began knocking on the window of her car she hadn’t noticed for a few seconds. Karmyn had happened to look over and nearly jumped out of her skin on the process. Knowing that she probably looked a mess, Karmyn hastily fixed her hair and righted her clothes despite the fact that she knew she’d been caught. Her face heated up quickly as a result and she could only hope that she wasn’t too red in the face. It was at times like these that she cursed her mother for her lighter skin tone.

Karmyn rolled down her window in order to hear Coda and Cade speak. “Hello Coda, Cade. We’re definitely still on for lunch. We’re all meeting at the restaurant, hop in.” Once the twins were in and buckled up Karmyn drove off. The ride to the restaurant wasn’t terribly long since the school was close to the city and before long she was pulling into the parking lot. At the restaurant’s entrance they were greeted by the Maitre D’ who, upon noticing Karmyn, smiled warmly in greeting.

“Antonie! It’s good to see you again! I’d like our usual booth if it’s available please.” Whenever Karmyn and her parents would plan on coming to the restaurant they’d always call in advance to make sure that their booth was available. Karmyn chatted idly as they were escorted to their table. Her tone was fond as she caught up with Antonie and asked about his expecting wife, Camille. “We have about three more people coming, so we’ll hold off on the menus. But for my drink I’d love a glass of Château De Fleur.”

Karmyn took a moment to check things out on Twitter. She didn’t know how it happened but she had ended up flirting with Coda. She wouldn’t lie and say that she wasn’t enjoying it, especially with how tripped up he was getting. When she placed her phone down she couldn’t help but look at him. Her smile was a little coy and her eyes slightly smug, due to the fact that she had been able to fluster him. “So, what do you two think of this place? Isn’t it amazing?”

code by low fidelity.

She glanced over at Faith, feeling a little awkward. She seemed relatively uninterested in Ashley, since she seemed so engrossed by her phone. Unless she was gushing to Auburn Springs about how awesome the Bridger she got partnered with was. Though for some reason she highly doubted that. As she pondered getting her own phone out, Faith started speaking again. “I don’t know.” She said honestly. “I have no clue what’s in your school.”

She waited patiently for Faith to finish browsing on her phone, to walk out with her. She took a quick glance at her own phone to see if she had received a text message from anyone. She was particularly antsy about Oliver since she knew he was nervous about everything.

As she put her phone away once more, she noticed Faith was no longer texting. She followed Faith out of the auditorium, walking as fast as she could. She sincerely hoped this tour was short, so she could go about the rest of her day. Though she had resolved to play nice, that didn’t mean it was necessary for them to be best friends. Just normal close friends would be good enough for her. She glanced over at Faith, only to realize she was being asked a question.

"I’m a freshman. I think I’m the only one from Ambridge to be one actually"

Ashley Park

INTERACTIONS: Faith
code by valen t.

This was a bother. Milo and Dexter here right now was a bother because Milo took his joint, leaving a trembling lipped Drake to stare after it sadly. But now, thinking about what a bother they were being reminded him of Winnie the Pooh who would call everything a bother and Winnie the Pooh only reminded him of honey because that silly bear was always eating honey. And honey just served to remind him of stupid Honey who was all obsessed with his brother.

Drake was used to his brother being into girls, but usually those girls were a lot nicer to him. Or had more than two brain cells to rub together. This whole current ordeal was just making him miss Adriane all the more -- somewhere deep within that weirdly shaped organ that beat in Drake's chest, he was feeling a certain amount of pain.

This Auburn Springs place would be so much easier with Adriane, plus she knew what to do in these situations. She wouldn't have abandoned Drake while he was pacing and tapping his head to fuck a girl.

At least, that's what Drake assumed Mason was knowing. It was all he ever really did.

"I am breathing," he mumbled as the aggressive energy from before started to dissipate. Like in those old cartoons when the animals would run out over a cliff and then look down, and they'd just... plummet. That's how Drake felt right now, like he had been walking on air and one glance down had sent him falling and crashing.

He perked up again, albeit only slightly, at Dexter's idea. "I like it." He said, a wide grin spreading across his face as he ignored the mention of the phone. Stupid social media. "Milo, can we? Can we? Can we?" That sounded like a way better idea than just chilling at this stupid school and being shown around.

Drake's gaze snapped from Milo to look back at Dexter. "Or, or, or we call Silas and get some pills and go to your house and get shitfaced." What? Drugs and alcohol were great separately but together? Heaven.
Drake
INTERACTIONS: Milo, Dexter

TAGS: LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki hery hery
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

none

mentions

sly fin fin
interactions
Danielle Monroe
dani ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bisexual ~ ambridge
It had been easy for Dani to get lost in her own thoughts. She hated that things had blown up the way they had. Maybe not all of them got along all the time but a lot of people were family to Dani and all she had. Even with things seemingly resolved between her and Ryan it still didn’t feel right to her. She sighed, trying to push the thoughts down before they circled back around to her father once again or her own issues. Luck must’ve been on her side because there was soon a voice interrupting her overthinking. Although she initially jumped a little at the unexpected sound it didn’t take long for her body to relax again upon realizing who it was. “Sly, you scared the hell out of me,” she managed, nudging him when he leaned against the trunk beside her.

She shook her head at his comment before holding up her phone as if to show him what she meant by her response. “I ditched them. It was boring anyway and I got a little distracted,” she shrugged. Honestly, she wanted nothing more than to let it go but part of her felt like she couldn't. What Ryan had said was harsh and it really had gotten to her but she could never see him as a traitor. The tension between Ryan and Sly worried her if she was being honest with herself because she knew it might lead to a physical fight. Which made her feel like she would end up being forced to choose between them. Who was she supposed to choose? The whole thing was just a mess waiting to happen. Sure, Sly was stepping back for the time being because of her and Ryan promised he would try but one of them was bound to break eventually.

Either way, Dani had decided that she was done thinking about the whole thing for now. Between that and Sly's ex-girlfriend, who was apparently talking about her in the AS group chat, she'd hit her limit. She just wanted, no, needed a distraction. Luckily she knew just the thing and person perfect for getting her mind off of everything and he had just walked up. She leaned over and kissed him quickly before leaning into his ear. "You still trying to distract me?" she whispered with a smirk painted on her lips. Dani didn't give him much time to answer as she walked around to climb into the car but she made it clear exactly what she wanted. She didn't care that they were in the school's parking lot, she didn't care about all of the many issues being hashed out on Twitter, all she cared about was Sly right now. Nothing else would matter.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
i came, i saw

Roman's eyes fell lazily at Eden's soft touch over his neck. Their relationship felt more in sync now than he'd felt in a long time, and so Roman couldn't help but bask in his girlfriend's embrace.

Roman chuckled lightly at Eden's response, and couldn't help but smile at how transparent she promised to be. "Did I miss something or did you always give amazing advice, babe?" Roman teased. He was glad. Glad that he and Eden still had their connection, and that everything was okay-- if not far better than before. With a burst of energy and euphoria, Roman pushed his upper body up off of the floor, and wrapped his arms around Eden at his side. Utilizing his oddly deceptive strength, he'd pulled her up onto his chest, and stared face to face at Eden and her bright pink cheeks.

"You're so cute." His voice was soft, and calm, his eyes staring deep into Eden's green and brown. He was caressing softly at her hair, admiring the princess that lay above him. Roman's heart beat was growing steadily as he grew tempted only by staring at Eden. He could feel hers too, growing at each unexpected move he made. He craned his neck forwards into several short kisses over Eden's lips and neck. Both his arms were now situated over her hips once more as he turned rolled around once more, this time he was kneeling over Eden's body with intent in his eyes.

"Do you.. want to do it?"

It honestly didn't feel like they were still in school, even if they really were. Their little fort made it seem like they were in a world of their own, just the two of them. That was just how Roman liked it.

'Are you still watching?' Netflix blinked behind them.

mood; heart eyes. | location; 2nd floor science room. | tags; eden LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki
i conquered.

code by low fidelity.

sly old fish

"That was kind of like the whole point." Sly grinned, and tilted his head in feigned confusion. Sly could tell there were still feelings Dani had bottled up, she was worried about what would happen between himself and Ryan. In all honesty, he wasn't sure. Sly wasn't one to go out and fight one of his own, but Ryan was a prick. Who did he think he was talking to Oliver like that? Ugh, Sly thumbed at the bridge of his nose. He and Dani didn't need this, yet Dani was going out on a limb to protect the guy. He'd trust her reasoning for now, but he wasn't sure he'd be able to hold it in if Ryan tried it again. He wouldn't tolerate any traitor poisoning the rest of Ambridge.

"Well, I for one am glad you ditched those suckers." Sly found his hand drifting towards Dani's. This whole thing seriously was getting to her. He'd be lying if eh said he didn't feel at least a little guilty. No matter how he tried to phrase it, the problems between both Ryan and Mercedes were his fault. Dani didn't deserve that, and yet here she was, at his side once again. I love her, he thought to himself. He'd never managed to tell it to her in person-- he was well aware that she knew, but saying it was so much different. He just wasn't ready for that now.

Sly smiled at the kiss, but almost choked at the whisper that followed. "Wait, Dani, here? What--" He stammered, but she'd just waltzed around him and into the car. God was she hot when she did that. Without hesitation, Sly slammed his schoolbag into the trunk, stumbling into the driver's seat as he attempted to pull of his clothes, and drive at the same time.

He'd parked the car behind the school, not too hidden, but not as obvious as before. Thank god for the tinted windows he'd installed. His clothes lay in a pile on the passenger's seat. He fell into the back seat along with Dani, and it didn't take much for Sly to get into the mood when he was with her.

Sly flipped Dani onto her back, leaning over her with his hands set on the car window. Their kisses were passionate, and fast. There was never a dull moment with Dani after all. He could feel her legs wrapping tight around his back, as Dani pulled him in closer. With the scene growing more and more intense, Sly held her thighs up in his arms, and legs over his shoulders. His neck reigned back in pleasure as he pulled her into him, his teeth gritted with each violent motion. The car around him rocked, and shook, sweat and steam rising from their connected bodies.

"Woah..." Was all Sly found the strength to muster after that. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead. Lazily, he pulled his jeans slowly up onto his person as he leaned into the reclined back seat. "How's that for a distraction?"

mood; hot, intense, woah. | location; a.s. parking lot. | tags; dani jasmyn jasmyn
too cunning for the hook.

code by low fidelity.

Ryan Murphy

Ryan couldn’t help the grin that was plastered across his bruised face. Jess was willing to be his friend, or at least try. She wasn’t running away and, as far as Ryan was concerned, that was a major win. Ryan looked down as her hand shot out and her lips were spewing a greeting, causing a heavy laugh to erupt from his chest.

“Well, it is truly a pleasure to finally meet ya, Jessie!” Ryan chirped, taking Jess’ hand in his and giving it a firm shake. His face suddenly fell at the mention of a problem. “Aw come on, here I was starting to think that we were finally getting al-”

SMACK!

A firm hand slapped the sticker that he had moved to his chest back onto his forehead, the sting of pain burning through his skin. Ryan jumped slightly at the contact, eyes widening in confusion.

“Owwww!” Ryan groaned, reaching up to rub his forehead. “That hurt. I think I liked Not-Jessie better.”

But then there she was, going off about only giving tours to people brave enough to wear their name tags on their forehead and, before Ryan had a second to process her words, Jess was off. The grin returned to his face as Jessie took off, leaving Ryan to chase after her. He had a good feeling that this tour was going to be the most interesting yet.

══════════════════​

The lunch bell rang as a saviour to Ryan. What had started out as a good day was quickly turning to hell. First, there was the fight in the Ambridge chat that caused him to leave and the subsequent fights with Dani and Oliver. And then there was fucking Sly, that little shit, talking as if Ryan was some sort of evil person. Did his words come off as overly aggressive and confrontational originally? Yes, absolutely, and Ryan would be the first to admit it. But the anger that followed just genuinely pissed him off.

Then there Theo running his mouth and, although he really didn’t want to get into a fight on the first day, Ryan was itching to shut it for him. What the hell did this guy think he was doing, talking shit about him when he knew nothing about him. Seemingly, the day had taken a complete 180 and was on a fast-track to someone getting their lights turned off.

Was it wrong of him to want to fuck up multiple people from his own side of the bridge? Probably. Did he care? Absolutely fucking not. And if it wasn’t for Dani and Oliver, he probably would have paid Theo and Sly a little visit. But he couldn’t hurt his friends, especially not after what had happened earlier. Dani and Oliver were some of the few people he had left, he wasn’t about to let his anger get the better of him again.

Ryan made his way to the bathroom that Oliver had apparently made his new home and pushed the door open with his hip.

“Knock, knock!” Ryan called out, carefully stepping into the room. “Yo Oliver, you in here?”

the bathroom

mood

#worried #angry

outfit

with that matching black eye ; )

tags

jess Winona Winona oliver Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
coded by natasha.

Oliver

Oliver spent the next several minutes in a cold panic, his hand shaking so badly he could barely type out his pleas for Lance to drive him back, which went unanswered. Oliver, unable to take the silence, swiftly unblocked Ryan, something he now realized was a silly thing to do in the first place, and started hammering out messages as long as the character limit would let him. Ryan, the whole time, seemed to remain relatively calm with Oliver considering everything that had transpired. It was clear that Ryan had been put through a lot by this argument, likely more than Oliver would ever know. Still holed up in the bathroom stall, the troubled teen made no attempt to stop a second bout of tears from streaking down his paper-white face. He kept adding up numbers until his voice grew too broken with sobs and hitched half-breaths. He kept texting in silence.

After a while, though, things started to cool down. Apologies were shared, threats taken back. The situation began to repair itself little by little, as it always did. Eventually it seemed as though although conflict still brewed under the surface between the usual suspects, the worst of it had faded off into private messages or fizzled out altogether.

Lance, though, never responded. Perhaps he really was busy.

But Ryan was going to walk Oliver back to Dani's place. Everything was going to be okay. In a few minutes, Oliver had quieted down and seemed to be enjoying the fragile peace. For a moment, they got back to talking like a family again, and Ryan promised to pick him up after class and bring him ice cream-- god, Oliver hadn't had ice cream in forever. He couldn't help but smile a little. His trademark lopsided grin was a fleetingly rare occurrence in recent times.

Oliver quietly clicked open the stall door, walking to the faucet to quickly splash some cold water over his face to subdue any signs he'd been crying again. He couldn't bring himself to look at himself in the mirror. Using just his good hand, he hoisted himself up onto the counter the sinks were mounted on and sat with his back to the mirrors to wait for Ryan.

Sure enough, Ryan came, seeming as bright and comic as he always was. It was as if they hadn't just been fighting over Twitter, as if Oliver hadn't just rescinded his trust in everyone and Ryan and Theo and Silas hadn't been verbally assaulting each other all day. Ryan made it seem like it was all over, just erased from the day, leaving Oliver with just a lingering fog of conflicting emotions he wasn't even going to try to process.

Oliver, who had been sitting silent on the counter gingerly adjusting the bandaging on his broken hand, immediately snapped his head up and eagerly waved him over. "Ryan!" He exclaimed, breathless and brimming with emotion. "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan- I... This has been... the worst. The worst day ever." He climbed off the counter, shrinking up to his friend with a fleeting apologetic look before he cast his gaze back onto the floor, apparently struggling to continue forming words. "Hate it here. This... I... can we leave now? Please?"

Fiercely shoving as much of his anxiety to the side as he could, he wanted nothing more than to be out of this bathroom, out of this school. To just be out with Ryan, his brother in all but genetics, and have a chance to recover from the past 24 hours. He wasn't sure if he ever wanted to set foot through these doors again, though he knew his friends would never allow him to drop out. It was like Raven said, though: one day, one problem.

He'd just have to face that nightmare when it came.

mood

Is it over?

outfit

dark red t-shirt and grey jeans, worn-out sneakers. Yesterday's clothes.

interactions

Ryan

tags

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_pdqbde0dgX1vxephr_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_pd41c4AxNs1vxephr_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_pdqbioUBiV1vxephr_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_pd41hsZMNz1vxephr_1280.gif

🍯 HONEY GRANDIS🍯
outfit
tags: Winona Winona

Honey frowned softly as Mason immediately turned down the volume when he started playing music. It wasn't like she was some boring stiff! She liked to get down. As the guitar intro started, Honey reached to turn the sound system back up. Tapping her long acrylic fingernails along the steering wheel as she drove. The song sounded familiar to her. It was those chili guys. As the chorus approached, she remembered that she liked this song.
"I don't ever wanna feeellll like I did that day. Take me to the place I loveeeeeee, take me all the way.."
She sang loudly, trying to look at Mason the right amount. She didn't want it to feel like a serenade or anything. Honey was just playing around. She was pretty silly after all. "I like this song!"
Honey was relieved that he had okay music taste. She was a tad bit worried that he was going to be into the sad whiney music that some boys loved. This was whiney but in a bearable way.
Honey was enjoying the tunes and the car ride when Mason asked her about herself. She always dreaded these kinds of questions. She was never quite sure what she should say.

"Okay let's see... I'm a senior... I'm friends with Val and Angie and all of them... Um I like music and fashion n' stuff. I'm on the cheer leading team! Although I don't really like cheer so much as I bring water and stuff. Maybe you've seen me at the games! I'm a little clumsy but I still look bitchin in my uniform! What else oh I-" The blonde was cut off as she hit the curb, turning into the parking lot for Koi. "Where did that come from? Anyways we're here!" Crookedly pulling into a parking space in the front, she grabbed her purse and got out of the car. Happily walking to the front door and talking to the hostess. Following the woman to their seats and sitting down.

The restaurant was very beautiful. There were lush green bamboo shoots around and a giant waterfall and koi pond in the middle. You could tell that it was an expensive place. The menu solidified that. The average plate going for upwards of 100 dollars. Honey had came to Koi almost once a week so she already knew what she wanted.
"Hi to start can we get the fried pork dumplings and the veggie eggrolls please. To drink I'll have the white peach tea boba with vodka please."
The waitress who obviously recognized her nodded her head softly. She took a moment to look at Mason, before looking back at Honey and raising an eyebrow. She was obviously disapproving. Not even bothering to take his drink order she walked away.
"This place is the best because like they never card! So I was telling you about me. My mom passed away when I was like younger. Someone from across the bridge murdered her during a mugging. My dad put him away for life though. My dad hates bridgers... But I'm working on it! He's also a super successful lawyer..." Not sure of what else she should say, she was thankful when the waitress returned with her drink. The waitress at least brought Mason a water. She took a sip out of the big glass of tea. It definitely had a nice kick to it but still tasted really good.
"Now tell me stuff about you! I know a little bit but I wanna know more."

#ed7ee0

if i get high enough

Milo would never call someone annoying, but having Dexter around while he was trying to calm Drake, was slightly... inconvenient. It wasn't that Milo didn't like him or anything like that, but he just didn't really seem to be reading the room quite right. And his suggestion of getting pills from Silas was exactly the kind of thing that Milo was trying to avoid. "We're both healthy," he assured Dexter, "but, like, nothing wrong with keeping you health up, man. Breathing and meditation. Try it."

He opened his mouth to tell Dexter that contacting Silas was, in fact, a terrible idea, but then Drake was going on about it, too. Milo knew that Drake was going to be very disappointed if Milo said no, but he didn't want to risk Drake getting even worse, especially when Milo wasn't even really sure what was wrong with him. "Um, Silas doesn't like me very much," he pointed out, to both boys. "He'd probably make us pay, like, heaps extra. And, uh... My dad said I can't drink alcohol." A total lie, since his parents had accepted that they pretty much had zero control over Milo's actions by now, but Milo was just frantically trying to think of an excuse.

"Why don't we call Mason?" He suggested, smiling at Drake and trying to look reassuring. Mason was the only one who had any chance of understanding where Drake was actually at in his head, and if he needed any help or whether they just needed to keep an eye on him. Either way, Milo wasn't sure if he trusted himself - or Dexter, for that matter - to decide what was going to be best for their friend.
milo
MOOD: bruh

OUTFIT: king

INTERACTIONS: Winona Winona hery hery
code by valen t.

Last edited:
count your calories

Eden rolled her eyes fondly at her boyfriend, shooting him a fake dirty look. "Hey, I was this wise when we first met," she joked, knowing that it probably wasn't true. Roman had always been the one to reassure her in their relationship with logic. Even if he didn't know the full extent of Eden's discomfort with her body, he always told her she looked good. When she thought a colour didn't suit her, he changed her mind. When she thought something made her look bigger, he proved that he definitely didn't see it that way. She laughed as he pulled her up onto his chest, having always been quite the fan of his strength.

She smiled as his voice soother her, leaning forward to rub their noses together teasingly. "You're cute," she muttered, keeping her voice soft because there was no need to be any louder considering how close they were together. Speaking too loud also seemed like it would ruin the moment, or pop the little bubble that they'd placed around them, just the two of them. Eden sighed contentedly as Roman kissed her, melting into him and becoming almost limp in her arms. This was almost what she had missed the most. Feeling like time had stopped while they were together.

She laughed out of surprise when Roman suddenly flipped them, grinning up at him. Her grin faltered at his suggestion, though, and she felt a wave of anxiety wash over her. Sex was something that they hadn't done over any of Roman's visits away from rehab, for a number of reasons. The main one, on Eden's end, was that she didn't think she could take her clothes off in front of her boyfriend without breaking down. What if he looked at her with nothing on and didn't like what he saw anymore? What if it ruined everything? What if, what if, what if. It was all that raced through her head, but she couldn't tell him any of that.

"W-We're still at school," she reminded him, trying to play it off with a chuckle and a hand against his chest.
eden
MOOD: don't be suspicious

OUTFIT: x

INTERACTIONS: fin fin
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

none.

mentions

lance @Wayward Son
interactions
Jade Jennings
jj ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ ambridge >> as

Jade's expression changed as she searched through her bag for the keys only to realize they weren't there. Of course, they weren't. The blonde was notorious for losing things especially when she was high and she had just smoked the last of her joint before the stupid assembly. Her eyes flashed over to Lance, looking him up and down for a moment before she reached for his hand. "Can't find the keys. Change of plans," she said, as a playful grin reappeared on her face. If there was one thing she knew it was that Lance was almost always down for anything so JJ pulled him along into the school and up to the second floor, ducking down an empty hallway that was taped off for remodeling.

Looking around to make sure no one saw them she led him into the old art room and closed the door behind them. "Hope you aren't too afraid of getting caught," she winked, taking a few steps closer to him. She wasted no time in letting her lips crash into his again, the same passion and hunger as they shared on the football field flooding back. It wasn't long before they ran out of clothes to peel off of each other and Jade's nails dug into his back as she was lifted onto the desk situated at the front of the classroom. "God, it's been way too long," she said in a whisper as she kissed at his neck.

XXX

Jade had already managed to get her pants and boots back on as she glanced over at a still shirtless Lance. She bit down on her lip, almost suggesting they go for round two. "You have a couple of new tricks," she said when she finally did speak up, grabbing her sweater and slipping it on. "That thing you did with your tongue is my favorite though," she added, hoping to catch his attention as a chuckle escaped her lips. Jade leaned on the desk and pulled out her phone to look at the time realizing it was basically lunchtime. "Wanna hit the cafeteria? I don't know about you but I worked up an appetite," she shrugged, throwing his shirt at him with grin.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics

raven Soap Soap

interactions

karmyn erzulie erzulie
auburn springs group chat
mentions
Valerie Flores
val ~ seventeen ~ senior ~ bi ~ auburn springs
Valerie had managed to get out of the classroom and show Raven around a little more without any problems. She was starting to think there was something wrong with her the way she kept feeling about the girl but she ignored it and continued to talk about the places she was pointing out. When they finally got to the cafeteria Raven had clearly caught that she wasn’t sticking around for lunch at school today. A shame, really. I'll have you know I'm an amazing lunch partner. I'm a great conversation starter. Of course, she is. Val didn’t doubt it for a second. Before she could throw out a sassy comment on how they would never get to that level Raven beat her to the punch and she couldn’t help the amused grin that tugged at her lips.

She wanted to bolt and everything in her was saying to just cut the conversation short. After all, she was supposed to be meeting Karmyn and the others for lunch. The brunette could’ve turned on her heels and walked away without a second thought and yet she was frozen in place. So... if I'm getting to know the school a little more, why can't I know my tour guide? “Pretty, rich, and bitchy,” she repeated in agreement. Her eyes met Raven’s again and she rolled them. Pulling out her phone and texting the group that she was going to skip out on lunch she looked back to the vixen. “Cafeteria food will do for one day, I guess. I was raised to be a good host,” she shrugged it off as if the gesture meant nothing.

“I am an only child. I know Spanish and I can cook thanks to my nanny, not my mother. I want to go to school for business. I don’t know what else to tell you. You pretty much got it right with your description,” she said as she led the girl to the empty table that she sat at when she did stick around for lunch. She wasn't exactly ready to lay her entire life out but answering a few questions wouldn't hurt...right? "What about you? I know you like to write and you have thing for me but what else is there to know about you, Rae?" she asked, setting her purse on the table.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
They arrived to the restaurant and she'd pretty much just chattered away the entire time, so Mason hadn't had to try and come up with anything. He unplugged the aux cord from his phone before climbing out of the pink ass fucking car (thank god that none of the Bridgers saw him rolling around in the Barbie Beetle) and following after Honey.

It was weird. He wasn't sure how you were supposed to act but as they stepped inside, Mason became even more uncomfortable. On a normal basis where he could have been mentally prepared, he probably would've felt a little bit better. But instead he felt like he was totally out of place, sticking out like a black sheep.

He relaxed a little bit as he took a seat at the table, although his dark eyes glared after the waitress when she hadn't even asked for his drink order. Fucking bitch.

Mason's attention turned back to Honey when she went on about him.

Mason hadn't known what to say when Honey spoke about her mother, or the whole... you know... her dad hating Bridgers. It wasn't anything new or unique -- being hated by those that were better than him, or even those that were worse than him. However, it was still a little more unsettling when it was with someone that you were taking on a date. Parents got involved far too often in their kids' relationships, and Mason wouldn't be surprised if Honey said she couldn't because of her dad.

"Well," he started, his attention turning to the table in front of him for a moment. "It's just me, Drake, my mom, and my daughter, Ariana. I was uhh... football captain back in Ambridge. Kind of been banking on getting a football scholarship so I could go to college." Although, that was still just a dream. "I work at this little grocery store 'bout a block away from us for a few hours at night. I know the owners, so they're super forgiving if I have to call in." Plus, they paid him way more than he deserved. They pitied him -- or, at least, Ari.

"Not much else," Mason said with a shrug. Of course, he was leaving out plenty -- but that was how Mason was. He would answer questions, but he would answer questions at the surface level and not delve deeper than that.
Mason
INTERACTIONS: Honey

TAGS: Zatanna Zatanna
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back