• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Auburn Springs -- it started with a flame

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
Once upon a time, there were two cities -- Ambridge and Auburn Springs. Ambridge was known for being more of a rundown city, filled with people that were down on their luck, and the students of Ambridge High reflected this. Auburn Springs, on the other hand, was known for being more well-kept -- a city on the rise, so to speak, filled with people that were living well within their means and certainly had money to spare.

Now, since the beginning of time, these two cities had a rivalry -- and not the kind of friendly rivalry where it was all laughs, shoulder punches, and good jokes. No, no, Ambridge and Auburn Springs stuck to their cities and avoided one another like the plague with the only barrier between them being the (ironically named) Union River.

The two cities competed in nearly everything. Their football teams were constantly at each other's throats -- the annual games when they played one another had the highest turnout with people screaming and arguing in the bleachers, donned in their respective school colors and uniforms. And it wasn't just the football teams that were in a constant state of competition. No, everything -- from band, to soccer, even to the chess club -- found themselves stuck in this aggressive feud with one another.

And the feud was great and fine. Ambridge and Auburn Springs spent their time apart, aggressively trying to pretend that the other school didn't exist.

Until one fateful day at Ambridge when the fire alarm went off. Now, everyone had known that this day was supposed to be a fire drill, so students were leisurely in their leaving... until the first few started to get outside and noticed the smoke, which quickly turned into screaming, followed by a stampede. Woops.

The fire department sure took their time getting out and by time they managed to make it out to Ambridge High, nothing was left of the beloved high school.

But never fear, because Auburn Springs -- being the relatively wealthy school it was -- had plenty of room for the students that were left school-less in Ambridge. Now, did the Auburn Springs school board necessarily want the filthy Ambridge students roaming their halls? Obviously not, but arguing against the county's schoolboard could only get them so far.

And so begins our story, our rp, as the Ambridge students find themselves in the unwelcoming halls of Auburn Springs High.

----------------------------------------------------

Things to Note
-- This rp is being run by myself and the lovely, amazing Soap Soap
-- We will be using Discord for most OOC things since it just makes it a tad bit easier to keep things organized
-- As far as literacy goes, I ask for at least three paragraphs of at least three lines each on the computer. If you're doing mobile, I think around six lines is equivalent.​

oh would you look at this? a new rp? count me the fuck in

I’m not sure how large you guys are making this RP, but if there is any room I’d be interested 🙂

Usually not into high school Rps, but I like the twist you've got going here. Count me in!

bump! We're looking for a few new people to come join in on the fun.

And I swear-- we're all awesome, have the greatest plots and drama for your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back