• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Au revoir 2021 ヽ(•‿•)ノ Fandom & Original, OnexOne Search

Paix Amour

56wC.gif

Hey y’all! Hope everyone is having a great New Year and 2022 so far. : ) You can call me Paix, I’m 26 and from the great state of Texas. Given as how it seems I’m going to have some free time on my hands this coming up week or so until I go back to work, I thought I’d try and jump back into the world of role playing and find a few partners to write some stories with, perhaps chat/get to know each other, and most importantly have fun ~ Specifically, I'm a fan of world-building, diverse characters, deep plots, and all the rest.

So with that out of the way, here’s a few rules and clarifications ~

✪ Will role play both on site ( PMs, threads ) or offsite ( discord, another forum ) so just let me know what your preference is.
✪ I would prefer to role play only with people who are 18+, please. 21+ preferred really, since my characters and muses generally will be.
✪ This isn't really a rule, but please be willing to plot and plan with me and not just expect me to plan everything out. As I mentioned, I enjoy world-building and having a diverse array of characters ~ Some of the longest and best partners I've ever had in the past are the role plays that had a plot invested in by both partners.
✪ I like to play a lot of diverse characters in terms of race, religion, gender identity, non-binary, etc and I always try to portray these, and other mature themes (mental illness, alcohol use, violence, etc) respectfully. If you have any triggers let me know what they are upfront and I’ll absolutely accommodate you and do my best to avoid them. When role playing on RP Nation, of course, the site rules will be observed and respected.
✪ As I'm a gay male myself, I typically prefer mxm pairings, when romance is involved. But it doesn't always have to be. If we're playing multiple characters however, doubling up, or anything like that, I'm more than happy to do and have experience with pairings of any orientation. Love is love, after all. ^^
✪ I'm ghost-friendly. While I always do my best to warn my partners if I'll be away for an extended period; I also understand that life-issues and personal health are the most important. As someone who struggles with ADHD as well, I may not always have the mental capacity to write up a response that moment, but may still be down to chat / brainstorm. Somewhat related, but if we ever had something going in the past that fell off for whatever reason, please do feel free to reach out again. We can either pick right back up, or plan something totally new. Role-playing should be fun, not a chore ~
✪ If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm actually a really easy going person and like everyone else here just want to have fun, especially during these stressful times. I’m always open for conversation about video games, movies, shows, or anything else! I don’t bite. : )

I primarily prefer canon x oc and doubling up when it comes to fandoms. I've listed the character from each fandom I'd be asking my partner to play; but even if we have the same muse, chances are I'm still willing to role-play them for you. ; P If you would like to use a fandom setting but with just our own original characters, I'm almost always down for that, too. ^^

— TV Shows & Movies
BBC Merlin (Percival, Leon)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Harvey, Nick) ღ
Dash & Lily (Original characters /w our own twist~ ? The setting is cute.)
Emily in Paris (Another cheesy Netflix show; sure, but maybe use the setting with our own characters?)
Elite (Ander, Samuel) ღ
Game of Thrones (Robb, Jaime)
Hunger Games (Gale, Finnick)
Jurassic World (Not sure about canons. Original characters could be fun.)
Love, Victor/Simon (Victor x Simon, anyone? Please?) ღ
Fate: Winx Saga (Riven, Sky) ღ
Locke & Key (Tyler)
Marvel Universe (Peter P., Shang Chi/Sean, Ikaris) ღ
Maze Runners (Gally, Minho)
Pacific Rim (Chuck, Herc)
Reign (Francis, Leith)
Shadowhunters (Jace, Raphael)
Supernatural(Dean, Lucifer)
Shameless (Lip, Jimmy) ღ
Voltron (Lance)
Teen Wolf (Parrish, Liam)
The Rain (Rasmus) (I know it's a long shot, but anyone? ) ღ
Thirteen Reasons Why (Scott, Justin)

— Anime (I haven't really been watching anime recently, and it isn't a major craving. But if you have an idea and/or craving for any of the following, I'm all ears.)
Ao No Exorcist (Rin, Shima)
Bleach (Ichigo, Toshiro)
Naruto (Kiba, Naruto)
KHR! (Tsuna, Enma)
Psycho Pass (Kogami, Kagari)
Yona of the Dawn (Hak)
Yuri On Ice (Christophe)
SK8 - The Infinity

— Video Games
Detroit Become Human (Gavin, Connor)
Mass Effect (Thane, Joker)
Overwatch (Genji, Hanzo)
Stardew Valley (Sam)
Uncharted (Drake) ღ
Hades (Zagreus, Hermes)

— Other
Youtubers (I know sooo many -- just ask. This is actually something I'm really wanting rn.) ღ
Celebrities (Same — just ask.)

Gonna be honest, I currently have too many requests for original role-plays and I'd prefer to find at least one or two more fandom partners instead. If you have a plot you'd really like to do, I'm still all ears, but other than that I'm not really looking to brainstorm any more originals for the time being. Sorry y'all. <3

I'm not going to list any specific pairings here, I am willing to do anything from fantasy settings with royalty and bodyguards and assassins to Modern settings with socialites and the city and all that. If you're interested in an original role play, feel free to message me with a basic idea for a setting or characters and I'll be more than happy to brainstorm with you and see where it goes. ^^

I will post specific plot ideas soon.

Last edited:
Just a little New Years bump. ^^

If anyone is down for a Chilling Adventures or Winx role play; that would be awesome. <3

I’d be interested in a supernatural RP. I have some experience playing Dean. If you could double as Sam for my OC it would be much appreciated. Send me a PM if you’re still interested.

Top three cravings right now; Chilling Adventures, Shameless or a Fate role play in honor of the new season coming out ~ : 3 (Or a Youtube role play, obviously.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back