[AU] Pretty Pretty Slaughter Boarding School Fun-time Fever Dream Bonanza

SadistPoet

Ippen, Shinde Miru?
(MAIN THREAD: Futuristic - [Main] Pretty Pretty Slaughter)

General Guidelines/Rules

1.) This RP is canon to the Decay timeline. It is assuming our girls have been "gooped" and now are hallucinating a shared reality.

2.) Posting order does not apply and RPers can post as often as they like (Please be inclusive in RP and not leave others behind)

3.) The boarding school this takes place at has no "definite" form. It simply melds and changes shaped based on the girls needs without their knowledge.

4.) All magical-girl characters can appear here. This includes Magi-Chat girls.

5.) This is similar to guideline number one, but treat this RP as canon. It WILL come around eventually...

6.) Girls in this RP do not have any supernatural abilities, but try to make their personalities resemble their powers/mutations. For example: May will be good at making sweets and her mutation will cause her to like frogs.

7.) Anime shenanigans are encouraged.

8.) All characters in this RP are considered "Ageless." This will explain how Cha-Cha can attend a boarding school with everyone else at the age of six.

Last edited:
Khaliunaa Bayanbold

It was Una’s first class of the day, and she was already ready to go home. She was in art class, the class she had hoped to be simple and easy. The teacher, Ms. Emerie, wanted them to draw a picture of their favorite food today with only a pencil.

Una sucked at drawing. Ms. Emerie always told her that they were there to improve, not be the best, but that wasn’t satisfactory. Art sucked. On Una’s papaer was what was supposed to be an ice cream cone, but instead it looked like shit on a stick. Hopefully no one was paying attention to her terrible drawing today.

May Meyer

May was in art class and forced to sit next to her rival, Una. Ms. Emerie had them draw their favorite food, "Oh my god... what kind of baby shit is this" May mumbled to herself as she attempted to draw something on the blank paper in front of her. She kept making a few lines, then balling up the paper, and tossing it to the side. She looked over to what her neighbor was doing, "What the fuck? Is that supposed to be shit? You eat shit?" May mocked Una.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Pam loved art, since it was the only class where she could show off her food drawing skills. She drew food perfectly, but when it came to other things that wasn't kitchen related or she didn't want to draw she drew badly on purpose. Unsurprisingly, the brunnete had her frying pan on her lap and an apron, even if she was drawing on pencil.

Pamela was currently passionately sketching her 11th tamale. She loved drawing them and made them different each time so Ms.Emerie wouldn't get sick of her drawing the same thing.

"What the fuck? Is that supposed to be shit? You eat shit?"

That was May, one of the many annoying girls in the school. She and Una were rivals and constantly argued with eachother. But Fate loved their fights and apparently destined them to sit next to eachother, with Pam right behind them, in the middle. A good seat and position for her panning. Pam leaned over both of them to see whatever the heck May was talking about. Una drew something that liked like shit on a stick, but by what May said and her observations, it was actually a lolipop or an icecream.

"If you two start arguing again, I'm gonna make your bitchiness kiss my Pan, you hear"

SadistPoet SadistPoet

Last edited:
Una

“It isn’t shit! If i had shit on a stick id stab you with it!” Una replied angrily. Her gaze shot towards pam and her pan. “If you hit me with that pan again I’m gonna have principal Franny expel you!” Una said matter of factly. “Plus, you can’t hit the future class president!” She then turned to May. “Why are you looking at me still?!”

Una crossed her arms beneath her chest, and puffed out her round cheeks. Art sucked, May sucked, and being hit by a pan sucked too. Once she was class president she’d make sure she could at least change seats.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool SadistPoet SadistPoet

May

May continued staring at Una for a second before a light blush came across her face. She looked away for a moment appearing mildly flustered, but dismissed this momentary pause with more anger, "I was staring because it looks like you have gotten fatter!" May said with anger in her voice. She turned to Pamela, "You touch me with that pan Josefina and I'm going to Franny too!" May kept getting louder and louder to her classes dismay.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool SadistPoet SadistPoet

Pam glared at the two blonde girls. Jeez they were both annoying

“If you hit me with that pan again I’m gonna have principal Franny expel you!”

Pamela rolled her eyes. Principal France could never expel anyone, it was basically impossible! She was like a mother to them!

“Plus, you can’t hit the future class president!”

Pamela felt a vein form on her forehead

"Be the future empress of the universe, I'll still hit you!"

May on the other hand, looked away with a very suspicious tint of pink on her cheeks that would tell any otaku that her heart was going all Doki Doki right then, but Pamela didn't notice that.

"You touch me with that pan Josefina and I'm going to Franny too!"

At the name Josefina, Pam's vein became bigger and her eyes basically turned into flames

"DON'T SAY THAT NAME! YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF SAYING IT!"

And Pam swung her pan at the blonde

Will it hit? Or will it not?
That is the question

SadistPoet SadistPoet

Aimi lifted her head off of the cold, artificial plastic-meant-to-look-like-wood desk, dragging sleepy eyes over to where the other two famous girls in her class were arguing over... a drawing. Aimi was never much of an artist, herself; she stuck to what she knew, and what she knew was making music. Thus, she mostly spent this time napping. Being an idol full-time while attending school, a boarding school at that, was exhausting. And now, May and Una were interrupting her nap. Aimi didn't sit too far away from the other two, and she only had to raise her voice slightly when she spoke to them. Or, she would've, if she had been able to get a word out before Pamela swung at May with a... frying pan? The idol sighed. Pam was the class hothead, getting angry at every small jab and insult, while spitting them right back out. Why can't I just have a nice, relaxing nap? Aimi scooted away from her desk, rubbing her eyes sleepily and shuffling over to where her classmates were getting into a physical fight. Plopping herself down in a nearby open seat, Aimi cleared her throat. "Ah~ Maybe we should all just do our classwork? Besides, it would be quite unfortunate if May, an idol, sustained damage like that, no? I think it would be grounds for a lawsuit!" Her tone wasn't malicious; for Aimi, these were simple facts that she wished to relay to Pamela. So what if doing so also benefited her napping schedule?

May

May flung herself backwards on reflex to avoid the pan hitting her. She let out a scream as she managed to avoid the pan hitting her, but she went barreling through the desk and right into the wall. She flipped over all the art supplies that was on the desk making a huge mess. May laid on the floor with tears in her eyes, "I- I- I- I'll get you for this!" She stood up and began to dash out of the room.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

"...And there she goes." Aimi rubbed her temples, observing the damage. May has always had terrible luck, but this is one of the worst incidents since she had enrolled. Turning to Pam, Aimi spoke in a rather exasperated tone. "She means that, you know. You should probably lawyer up sooner rather than later." Another deep sigh left Aimi before she added, "I guess I should go get her. You know, something something... idol solidarity. Also, you should probably put that frying pan away before it's put into an evidence baggy."

Last edited:
Una watched with laughter as May went flying into the wall from Pam’s pan attack. She laughed even harder when she got up with tears in her eyes before running off. It was hilarious! But then Aimi sat down near them, warning Pam about hitting idols.

Una didn’t like Aimi that much. She was famous... somehow, and was apart of that weird occult club. Una was about to say something, but Ms. Emerie was standing right next to the group.

“My my Khaliunaa, that is a wonderful ice cream cone! And you Pamela, your tamales are as beautiful as ever. It’s too bad your temper seems to be unchanged. Please go down to the principal’s office right away,” Ms. Emerie said with a warm smile. She then turned to Aimi. “Where is your drawing at?”

Pamela half expected to hit her, that's why she was partly surprised when the idol dodged, but ended up making a huge mess and fell. Seeing the tears on her eyes made the chef feel a bit guilty

"I- I- I- I'll get you for this!"

Pamela crossed her arms and just glared

"Get me a new dish I never made then"

She said, her guilt only a tad present on her voice. She was then approached by Aimi

"Ah~ Maybe we should all just do our classwork? Besides, it would be quite unfortunate if May, an idol, sustained damage like that, no? I think it would be grounds for a lawsuit!"

Pam then snapped her attention to the singer, and with a twinkle in her eye, she lifted her pan threateningly at Aimi

"She means that, you know. You should probably lawyer up sooner rather than later. I guess I should go get her. Something something idol solidarity. Also, you should probably put that frying pan away before it's put into an evidence baggy."

Pamela rolled her eyes

"If she even tries to sue the restaurant, she'll have a bad time"

“My my Khaliunaa, that is a wonderful ice cream cone! And you Pamela, your tamales are as beautiful as ever. It’s too bad your temper seems to be unchanged. Please go down to the principal’s office right away,”

Huh, she was right about the icecream cone..

"Wait what!?"

Pamela growled and stomped her way to Principal France's office, glaring a warning at pretty much anyone that looked at her or tried to approach her.

“Where is your drawing at?” Shit. Aimi smiled apologetically at her teacher before giving a semi-true answer. "Ah, Ms.Emerie... I couldn't work on my drawing, because I was so distracted by May and Una's yelling, and Pam hitting May. I really had to come over here to try and diffuse the situation..! But now it's a little too late.. I really think I should go talk to May. She seemed really upset, and I know what it's like to be threatened by Pamela."

“Yes yes, I do suppose they’re yelling is quite distracting,” Ms. Emerie said as she nodded her head. She then turned to Una. “From now on you’d best keep it down as well and not cause any issues or else I’ll have to start sending you down with Pamela! You’re too cute to be getting in trouble now ok sweetie?” She pinched Una’s cheeks before heading over to help other students with their art.

Una looked at Aimi and rolled her eyes.

Franny and May

Francesca was already on her way to the classroom with seemingly supernatural awareness. Right as May dashed 10ft from the classroom door she was caught by the ear and pulled back into the classroom by Francesca. "Ow ow ow ow," May cried out as she was dragged back into the room.

Francesca entered the classroom immediatly creating an air of authority by clapping her hands a few times, "Alright alright girls settle down. Pamela, dear, how many times have I told you to stop bringing pans into class?" She extended her hand out, "Hand it over, you can have it back after classes today."

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Pamela looked at the principal with an open mouth. How did she keep on doing that?. She snickered as May got dragged back into the class by May

"Alright alright girls settle down. Pamela, dear, how many times have I told you to stop bringing pans into class?"

Pamela could see where this was going

"Hand it over, you can have it back after classes today."

The chef gasped dramatically and hugged the pan

"But..But It was my mom's! It's the only thing that reminds me of her"

She said, with tears in her eyes, sadness and surprise. She clearly ignored the fact that the restaurant, the kitchen and the food she cooked reminded her of her mom. Pamela realized she was challenging higher authority, much higher than the rich guys she chased out of the restaurant and grumbling, she handed over the pan

"Also, it's not my fault May likes to cook up trouble, I mean, she should atleast fry to be nice!"

Pamela said, smiling at her own jokes, while giving May a sharp and toothy, threatening smile.

SadistPoet SadistPoet

lucia megume "halo"
Kitt Kitt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum
⊱ ─────────────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─────────────── ⊰

Luce dashed into the classroom. She spotted Fuka at the head of the class and cursed under her breath before sliding into an empty seat. Whipping her head around she noticed nobody in her area. The nearest pair was a distgruntled Una and Aimi, which she proceeded to not-so-subtly head towards. If I move really really fast Fuka won’t see me~!

Luce climbed into the chair next to Aimi and tucked her hair down over her shoulder. The long black tresses trailed their way down to her lap. She noted a piece of paper sitting on the table in front of the girl. “Pss, hey, what do we do?”

Last edited:
Franny and May

May was about to fire back at the smug Mexican but Franny bonked her on the head before she could get out any words, "Pamela... I will give you to the count of three to hand me the pan, or else you will be sent to detention with May immediately, and campus officer Fuka will forcefully confiscate that pan."

"What I didn't do anything!" May cried out in protest of Franny's decision.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Last edited:
Pamela's eyes widened at the mention of Fuka and gave up the pan like her life depended on it.
Fuka was probably the scariest lady on the school, and her confiscating the pan..

"That means I don't have detention?"

The Mexican smiled hopefully. Detention was normal for her, but it was too boring and being stuck with May was making it worse.
The Mexican noticed Luce very unsteathily enter the class. She was one of the least annoying girls, but she was still annoying.

SadistPoet SadistPoet

Kyoko shuffled into the room. Late, as per the norm. Her one gift, she had decided, was oversleeping, and damn if she wouldn't make the most of it. She was startled out of her half asleep haze by a flurry if frying pan action. She let out a small "Oh," of muted half-surprise, and slid into her seat. She absently wondered if this distraction might be enough to avoid detention, but didn't have tremendously high hopes. She set about filling a page with an army of stick men, figuring that quantity may outweigh quality, and she could perhaps play it off as some form of expressionism and still pull off a decent mark in the class.

Una's glare made Aimi chuckle before she shrugged nonchalantly. "I have to get by, and it wasn't a lie. You weren't exactly keeping your feud quiet." Before anything else could be said, another girl climbed rapidly into the chair next to her-- Luce. "Pss, hey, what do we do?" Aimi shot Luce a genuine smile before replying, "Art. You missed a whole fight between Una, May and Pan-- oh, excuse me. Pam."

Franny and May

Francesca took the pan in one hand and then grabbed May by her hand, "Okay dear May. You are coming with me for a stern lecture on how to behave." Franny tugged May out of the classroom.

"What! I didn't do anything! I'm the victim!" May cried.

"Tut tut dear May, you can tell me all about it in my office," May's protests only got quieter and quieter until they were far enough away to be gone.

lucia megume "halo"
Kitt Kitt
⊱ ─────────────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─────────────── ⊰

Luce’s brows shot up and she chuckled lightly. “Oh damn— Honestly not surprised.” She turned to the paper and started doodling idly. Soon traces of a group of girls appeared, some with fantastical features like wings and others with weapons such as giant hammers.

After a few minutes of sketching she turned back to Aimi. Her tone was a bit more hushed this time and she leaned to the girl’s ear in a whisper. “So, when’s the one between you and Una? C’mon, I can just feel the animosity.” She laughed with a sheepish smile.

Last edited:
Pamela sighed in relief and stuck her tongue at May as she and France left. The Mexican made her way to her seat and sat down, grumbling for the loss of her pan.

“So, when’s the one between you and Una? C’mon, I can just feel the animosity.”

Luce was asking Aimi, so she decided to pitch in

"I don't think that would ever end well..Aimi can..Y'know, lose.."

SadistPoet SadistPoet
dazzling dazzling
Kitt Kitt

Last edited:
Aimi laughed nervously at Luce's question. "I-I don't plan to fight Una. It's not something I'm very interested in." At Pam's suggestion, though, Aimi's tone turned sickly sweet. "Haha, I'm sure I could lose, but it won't get to that point. Not all of us use violence to solve our problems~! Where is that pan of yours, anyhow?"

Users who are viewing this thread