[AU] Pretty Pretty Slaughter Boarding School Fun-time Fever Dream Bonanza

"Haha, I'm sure I could lose, but it won't get to that point. Not all of us use violence to solve our problems~! Where is that pan of yours, anyhow?"

Aimi's change in tone made Pamela doubt her words. At the mention of her pan, Pam became grumpy once again

"Principal France took it..But I prefer she has it rather than Miss Fuka"

Pamela shivered at the thought

Jojo (Game Buster) joined into the conversation with her loud voice

"Yeah! I mean, Miss Fuka is like a Final Boss! She's so mysterious!~"

Pamela glared at Jojo

"Can you not scream at my ear please? We're not in your Youtube gaming videos"

Jojo chuckled and scratched the back of her head, her voice not really lowering

"Hehe, Sorry! I'm used to speaking like this! Unless I'm playing a horror game because you don't know if they can hear you or not"

She said rather mysteriously, and waved her fingers for some sort of effect, making Pam facepalm

Kitt Kitt

lucia megume "halo"
Kitt Kitt ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
⊱ ─────────────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─────────────── ⊰

Luce’s head turned on a swivel back and forth between the two girls. Soon yet another voice joined. “Hey, cut it out!” She gently pushed Pam’s shoulder and sent Aimi a pretend glare.

“We can’t have any fighting now, can we?” She said in a mock-high voice meant to imitate that of Principal France’s.

Last edited:
“We can’t have any fighting now, can we?”

Pamela stuck her tongue out at Luce as she pushed her shoulder, before rolling her eyes at her imitation of Principal France's voice

"You need to take voice training classes.."

She then gave Luce her twinklyeye glare

"And don't push me unless you want some fighting"

Jojo chuckled

"Wow Pam! I think you would be a rare character in a fighting game!"

Pam redirected her glare to Jojo

"You wanna try?"

Jojo raised her hands defensively and laughed nervously, panicked a bit

"N-No! I-I meant that as a compliment!"

Pam seemed to take it since she stopped glaring, making Jojo sigh in relief

"Oh, that's really sad... I'm sure you'll get it back, though! Fuka isn't that scary as long as you don't do anythin--" Aimi was cut off by a rather shrill voice. While she didn't know the girl personally, she was familiar with her work. Jojo's show had featured Aimi's music... or so said her manager. The idol tuned this bit out, until Luce began her imitation of the principal, drawing a chuckle from Aimi. However, Pamela seemed to get angry again, threatening Luce and Jojo. "Paaaameellaaaa... if you wanna fight, you have to fight fair. That means no pan. Do you still wanna do that~?"

Before any more passive aggressive comments could be exchanged, the school bell dictating their transition to gym rang. Aimi rose from her seat and grabbed her belongings, slinging her bag over her shoulder before turning back to the girls. "I heard today is dodgeball day. Maybe we should hurry so we get to pick our own teams.. Anyways, I'll see you all there!"

Kyoko would have preferred to walk into the locker room unnoticed, but was foiled almost immediately by a loud voice.

"Kyoko you sneaky little bitch! How didja get into art class without my noticing?"

Nakako slung an arm around her small shoulders, and Kyoko sent an even smaller glare her direction. Nakako was her only real friend, but not by choice. She had just kind of... latched on. Parasitically. Unshakably. And Kyoko recognized that she, herself, lacked the social skills to tell her to shove off. Or maybe just didn't want to. She formed a pretty effective buffer between her and socialization. Or maybe it was just the mountain of half finished origami that tended to build up around her in an actual physical barricade, mashed into crumpled balls when the instructions were too hard to follow, or someone distracted the tall girl, or literally anything happened that she could blame instead of refusal to finish just one stupid crane.

It was supposed to be therapeutic, apparently.

"You know better." The tall girl shook a finger at her. "I am your ONLY FRIEND after all, you little mouse."

"Elephants are afraid of mice, usually," Kyoko muttered under her breath. Nakako guffawed loudly.

"Attitude? Oh, Kyoko, that's new! I like it. I will work my magic on you yet!" She swung her arm out in a violent arc in front of her body during the last sentence, a grand display, in her mind. Kyoko sighed. It was going to be a long damn day.

"Paaaameellaaaa... if you wanna fight, you have to fight fair. That means no pan. Do you still wanna do that~?"

Pamela glared at Aimi

"You wanna challenge me?"

The bell rang for gym, and according to Aimi, who she was still glaring at it was dodgeball, one of Pamela's favourite sport.

The Mexican followed on suit, grabbing her bag and dashing away to the gym. She would never miss an opportunity to hit people in the face with no problem

Jojo was, however less enthuatiastic.

"Ugh, I prefer dodgeball videogames.."

The red head followed on suit, dragging her bag with her​

May and Memoria

May was let free by Francesca. May did not know if Franny hated her or loved her too much. It always seemed like Francesca was finding any reason to give her a stern talking to. I guess it was because she was that gorgeous, or something like that. The bell rang and May head off towards the gym. As she walked their she accumulated a small following of blondes who looked oddly similar to her (Of course not as gorgeous though). She got into the locker-room and shed her clothes to the happy yelps of her followers.

"How do you stay so fit?"

"Wow your skin is so nice!"

And even more praises accompanied May. One girl, in the corner of the locker room with a chocolate bar in hand, had enough nerve to say something, "The truth is that she is nothing but a hunk of meat, and that is the only reason you guys follow her. It's because she is pretty, but has no substance otherwise..." Great it was Margaret, one of two members of the "Truth" club.

"Pfft... just because your ugly doesn't mean you have to take out on me," May remarked, walking over to her while in her underwear, "Jealous you fake-haired chocolate gobbling skank?"

Pamela made her way to the locker room and began to change. Not after she put on her shirt, there was already a commotion.
The Mexican put a towel on her waist and scurried to the argument. She was sorta surprised to see May, walking around in her underwear. She thought the group of blondes following her around lie bees to honey had some serious issues.

"The truth is that she is nothing but a hunk of meat, and that is the only reason you guys follow her. It's because she is pretty, but has no substance otherwise..."

Pam turned to see Margaret, chocolate bar in hand. Margaret was on the top of her Most Annoying People list, which was quite an achievement. Her sister was cute, but she also had issues.

"Pfft... just because your ugly doesn't mean you have to take out on me. Jealous you fake-haired chocolate gobbling skank?"

May walked over Margaret in her underwear, making the Mexican facepalm so loudly it caught the attention of some of May's fans.

"Wow, May. I didn't know you got out of jail so quickly! What was your get out of jail free card this time? An autograph?"

Pamela said, smirking and clapping sarcastically.

"And now we have two bitches trying to outbitch each other over a puppy. What the puppy is, I don't know"

Pamela stopped clapping and gave the two a blank stare

"Take your noise somewhere else, People are trying to change"

Jojo was watching everything from her own locker

"Something tells me this is gonna be an Bustin' Epic verbal Boss Fight!"

lucia megume "halo"
Kitt Kitt

Luce nearly jumped at Aimi’s sudden movement. A relieved breath accompanied by a smile formed when she heard it was only time for P.E., but her face dropped again when she was told it was dodgeball. She wasn’t the most physically fit and flying objects apparently weren’t her strong suit.

Following the movement of girls heading to the lockers she slipped inside to hear angry bickering. “Holy hell,” She muttered under her breath before deftly unlocking her small gym locker. Grabbing the uniform she had stowed away she slipped on one shirt over her other one. Maneuvering her old shirt off she brushed herself down before slipping into a pair of maybe too-short shorts.

sarah jensen "sonee"
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
« ─────────────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────────────── »

A girl sat at the edge of the locker room just observing everyone talk and bustle around. The girl had a long braid coiled at her side. She twisted it up into a large, clunky bun and flipped her shirt off. Standing still she watched everyone for a few more seconds before walking into the center of the room.

She glared at the small tan girl blabbering on and on. Doesn’t have much in the chest department... Sarah herself was wearing a nude lacy bra. Part of her was more than happy to flaunt it, but a little bit of guilt still crept in.

“Hush dears, let everyone have their peace.” The girl crossed her arms under her chest, pushing her bosom up. “Duel it out on the gym court,”

Last edited:
Rosetta Verde joyfully slipped into the locker rooms. She was late for school today after getting too caught up with tending to her garden at home (she'd really have to do something about those pesky cats that hop into her garden and make a mess of everything), but she always got good grades at school anyway. A few lates and absences won't affect her too much.

Immediately upon entering the locker room, Rosetta spotted pretty little Luce and squealed loud enough for the entire room to hear.

"Luuuuce~ You look so cute in those shorts! You look good in everything you wear though!" Rosetta giggled, and wrapped her arms around Luce to give her an affectionate nuzzle.
dazzling dazzling

Last edited:

lucia megume "halo"
Kitt Kitt

Luce was tying her hair back into a knot when yet another girl entered the locker room. A high-pitched squeal rang out through the crowded room. Luce's head swiveled around and her eyes zoomed in on the girl who was now heading straight towards her. A look of confusion crossed her face but it was quickly smothered away. "Err... ehhh.... ee!!" A strangled string of noises came out of her mouth before she managed to wriggle away from Rosetta's tight embrace.

"Ah... ah, thank you?" Her voice cracked weakly and she flushed. She laughed raucously and shook Rosetta's shoulder. "You too though! You're so gorgeous, ahh~" Poking at her stomach, her eyebrows furrowed in. "How are you so thin?! Teach me your secrets..." She teased.

Khaliunaa Bayanbold

For the rest of art class, Una had ignored everyone and focused on making her ice cream cone actually look like one. By the time the bell rang her drawing still looked like poo. The detail she tried to add didn’t help in the slightest, only making it look smellier... somehow. Una tossed the pencil behind her and headed out into the halls.

Almost as soon as she stepped out into the halls, her two friends Khana and Korola appeared out of thin air, jumping onto both of her arms. Una stumbled for a moment, but was able to hold them up easily. “Hey Khana, her Korola!”

“Unaaaaaaa we missed you so much! Why did you take a class without us!?” Khana asked foe the hundredth time.

“She won’t get rid of us that easily Khana, don’t worry,” Korola chimed in.

Una sighed and shook them off. Together the three head to the locker room, where Una got ready for dodgeball day in gym. Una loved dodgeball. She was awesome at it, plus Khana and Korola were always on her team, and they weren’t so bad themselves.

—————

Una opened her locker and unbuttoned her shirt. She struggled with the button on front of her chest as usual. Her shirt was a size or two too small, since Una refused to wear and extra large uniform. However with that undone the shirt came off with any trouble and Una hung it up on a hook in her locker. Una was already wearing her blue sports bra. It felt tighter than usual, and didn’t seem to be holding everything in as well as usual.

Una brought her hands to her chest, moving them up and down a little as she tried to see if they had possibly gotten bigger. Then she remembered what May said about her being fat. Was she getting fat? It couldn’t be possible, Una was too active to get fat! However that would explain her clothes not fitting as well...

Una slid her skirt down, striggling to get them over her behind for almost ten whole seconds before tossing them into her locker. She then turned to the girl next to her, Sarah. She was good looking enough.

“Hey Sarah, do my uh... ya knows look bigger to you?” Una asked with uncharacteristic sheepishness. She turned to Sarah as she started putting her gym shorts on, which of course weren’t accustomed to her thicker form. She struggled to get them up past her thighs...

dazzling dazzling

sarah jensen "sonee"
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Sarah turned around with a "Hm?" at the girl's inquiry. Her face lit up at the sight of her curves. She put her hands on her knees and bent them, her arms pressing her chest together. "Ohoho~!" She chirped, raising her hand to her face. "Deary, you must stay still!" Sarah carefully examined the young woman's body. Even the normally nice enough Sarah had to stifle a laugh watching her struggle to get her shorts up.

Sarah sidled up to Una with a less-than-platonic smile. "Ah, you shouldn't worry yourself with these kinds of trivial notions! It really doesn't matter..." Her voice faded off before it returned with renewed vivacity. "But I mean c'monnn! You're so fit! Such beauty too! I mean we could all use some time at the gym.. Hey, why don't you come with me one day?" Sarah's statements were seemingly overlapping even though they were all coming from the same girl. She flung her arms back in a happy cheer, letting her chest bounce.

"And hey, everyone wants those thick thighs now a day~!" Sarah slapped her own, decently large thigh with a ringing laugh. The girl brushed her pale blonde hair to the side and reached inside her locker for her uniform. She slid a light gray t-shirt on and took a hairband from her wrist, tying it tightly so that it hugged all her curves. She had to admit that it was partly to spite Una. Then she retrieved a pair of short black shorts. They barely even reached all the way down her bottom. Sarah plopped down on one of the benches near Una and shot her a bright smile.

May

May overheard Sarah and Una talking among themselves. She got a smug look across her face once she heard the subject of the conversation and began to waltz on over, "Aww... sucks to suck." May spoke proudly puffing out her midsection showing off her modest breasts and washboard abs. "You both could use a gym membership. Pft... it's a shame they even let either one of you into this school." May kept staring at Una, "But for a fat, obese, and slimy whalel... you look slightly better than the average whale." May gave Una a fake smile, "Observe... this is what a tummy should look like," she ran her hand down over her abs. Her clique of surrounding girls all cooed and cheered at May's display of "dominance" over her rival.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum dazzling dazzling

Last edited:
"Oh, honey."

Oh no, thought Kyoko.

Nanako grinned, and moved toward Una and May. "You looking to start shit, Pansyass?" she hissed at May. "Because I could start some shit. Not that I particularly care about whatserface," she jerked her chin toward Una, "but damn am I itching for a fight. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let dodgeball settle it for me." She crossed her arms. "So tell your little brainwashed clique to fuck off, and let's settle this."

Una looked downcast at Sarah's comments, tears nearly welling up in her eyes, and then May walked over to her and called her a whale of all things. She let her gyms shorts drop back to the floor as she brought her hands to her face to rub her eyes. She was about to say something back to May, Nanako came, obviously ready to fight May. Nanako's spirit ignited something in Una, as she turned her head towards Sarah. A glint shone in her eyes. "Why don't we get a little exercise right now?" With insane speed, Una dashed forward with her chest swaying. Her hand swung forward and across Sarah's face, leaving a girsly red mark along with a loud SMACK! Khana and Korola cheered in the background, each already in their gym clothes. "Kick her butt Una!' Korola said. "Yea yea! She's a hoe she's a hoe!" Khana chimed in.

sarah jensen "sonee"
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Sarah saw another girl approaching May and looked away. She wasn’t looking for a fight right now, especially with Fuka probably somewhere on the horizon. Instead she turned back to Una who was staring down at the ground with tears nearly dripping out of her eyes.

Sarah opened her mouth to apologize, feeling truly guilty. The comments were all made in good spite—

Smack!

Sarah’s hand rose to her face before she looked at Una, her eyes growing more turbulent with each second. Her head started shaking rhythmically before she charged forward. She launched off the ground with an inhuman shriek, tackling Una and bringing both of them down to the ground.

Sarah landed on top of the blonde and yet again let out a cry, beginning to pummel the girl’s shoulders and chest.

Last edited:
"So tell your little brainwashed clique to fuck off, and let's settle this."

May's clique began to dissipate as Nanako came over. She was not use to anyone confronting her with such aggression. Really when she was arguing with Una she was just bonding with her in some strange way, but this girl meant actual harm. May backed up and found herself in a corner, she nervously crossed her arms over her almost bare body and let out a small whimper, "U- u- una...."

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum LoliCowboy LoliCowboy

Una cried out with laughter as Sarah tackled her. The blows to her upper body hurt, but it was far too little to stop her assault.

“With an athletic body like that you’d think you could hit a little harder!”

Una reached up and placed her hands on Sarah’s head, before pulling it down, slamming the top of her own head into Sarah’s. With Sarah stunned for a split second, Una flipped over, now positioning herself on top of her. She pressed herself against Sarah, her mouth next to her ear as her hand reached up to roughly grab Sarah’s throat. Una squeezed down just enough to make it hard for her to breathe.

Una whispered into Sarah’s ear. “We could be friends you know... but instead you try to convince yourself you’re better than me...”

dazzling dazzling

sarah jensen "sonee"
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Sarah felt a throbbing dull pain on her forehead before being flipped over. Her body felt like one of a ragdoll’s, the pain’s echoes rendering her completely docile.

She saw Una, a look of sheer fury on her face, straddle her and lean down to her ear. She gripped her throat, prompting several coughs and gargles from Sarah. Reaching up to her neck she scratched at Una’s hands with tears welling up in her eyes. “I... joking... hate... stop...”

She choked out a broken phrase and stared up at Una. Just a few moments ago she had been so eager to fight, but now that it had happened, she just didn’t know what to do.

"Oh come on, little miss this is what a tummy should look like! Is that all you've got, muffin?" Nanako advanced on her, following her back. She cracked her knuckles. "C'mon kiddo. Throw a punch!'

Kyoko stepped back. This was much more than she was prepared for. "Nana..." She said, "Maybe you should-"

"Hush now, Mousie," Nanako interrupted. "This little bitch thinks she's hot shit. I'm gonna take her down a couple pegs." She shoved May. "How are those lovely little abs now? Shaking like the rest of ya?"

SadistPoet SadistPoet

Pamela spaced out and the sounds of a fight made her snap out of her food fantasises. She looked over to see Una and some other girl she thinks she knows on the ground, fighting.
The Mexican's anger levels rose yet back again. Pamela took her chanclas and threw them at both of the girls

She began yelling at both of them in Spanish so fast, someone could wonder why she wasn't choking.
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum dazzling dazzling

Rosetta squeaked and dodged from Luce’s finger.

”I’m ticklish, heheh,” Rosetta said, giving her belly a little scratch where Luce poked her. ”And my secret? Hm... I work under the sun a lot to take care of the gardens. Both at home and at school! Sweating probably helps slims me down, but I hate feeling sticky! That’s why I don’t like gym much either.”

Rosetta gave a little pout at the thought of their upcoming dodgeball session, but her attention is diverted by the ruckus from some of the other girls.

”Wowie! Wonder why they’re fighting,” Rosetta mused aloud, then whipped out her phone and snapped a photo of the girls wrangling each other.

Jojo shrugged at Rosetta's question

"Sarah provoked Una and now Pam threw her slippers at them..Wait where did she even get them?"

Jojo looked over to Rosetta's photo

"What are you gonna do with that?"

Dawnsx Dawnsx

Despite leaving the classroom first, Aimi arrived to the lockerroom late. Not late for the bell, but late to the action. It seemed as if absolute pandemonium had broken out among the girls. I'm not sure what to do here... Hesitating, the idol isolated herself, away from the fighting, and focused on changing. May was about to get the absolute shit beaten out of her by some girl that she never really learned the name of. Una was trying to kill another girl, and Pamela was attempting to resolve the fighting in...her own way. At least Luce wasn't fighting.

Now in her gym uniform, Aimi approached Luce and the girls around her. Unlike in the classroom, Aimi seemed quite shy; She didn't do well with strangers, and two of the girls were just that. "U-um... what are we...doing here? How did th-this happen?"

Users who are viewing this thread