[AU] Pretty Pretty Slaughter Boarding School Fun-time Fever Dream Bonanza

Jojo waved at Aimi

"Well, Sarah said something about Una's body that she misunderstood and they're fighting now..Pam just woke up from whatever daydream she was dreaming"

Jojo sighed and looked around

"If this keeps up, Miss Fuka is gonna find her way here faster than a hacker"​

"Ah... That makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Fuka was on her way now." Aimi sighed. "Why does everyone have to keep fighting? What's the point? Isn't there something more important that we could all be doing?"

Jojo shrugged

"Don't ask me, I fight in video games, not in real life"

The red head sighed

"Sometimes there's no other option, rather than using violence because pasifism sometimes makes it worse. Trust me, I tried that and I had to restart the whole game"​

”Mm, just for entertainment... Maybe blackmail! Heheh, just kidding!” Rosetta responded to Jojo, waving her phone around gleefully. She looked at the newcomer curiously and gave a bright smile. ”Ooh, and you’re Aimi right? I’m Rosetta! You can call me Rose, Rosie, anything!”
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Kitt Kitt

Jojo sighed in relief, even though she wasn't truly convinced. Beware of the nice ones, she guessed

"Don't go accidentally sending it to everyone. We don't want Una hating you for tarnishing her reputation"

Margaret and May

Margaret finally managed to get her gym shorts and shirt on amidst all the ruckus. She felt a bit self-conscious because her shorts were slightly too tight and formed a visible muffin-top beneath her gym shirt. She would go over to help Nanako torment May if she was not such an easy target herself. Memoria shuffled on over to the exit when suddenly a pint-sized girl came barreling in, "Sissy!!" the small girl hopped up and grabbed onto Margaret's waist and buried her face in her stomach.

"Ellie!" Margaret ruffled Ellie's hair affectionately, "Do you need help changing?"

"Mhm!" Ellie said before skipping on over to her locker with Margaret.

--

May was cornered and kept her arms crossed over her body. Nanako gave May a shove which caused her to jolt in fear, "Please.... leave me alone." May let out a fearful cry, "U... Un.... Una help!"

LoliCowboy LoliCowboy

Pam took a deep breath from her outburst. Jesus, they were all so annoying! Couldn't someone change in peace?

"U... Un.... Una help!"

Was that May? Pamela turned around to see May of all people, cornered by one of the loud girls whose name she doesn't know.
The Mexican walked to her slowly and grabbed the girl's hand before she did anything else

"Hey. Only Una and me are allowed to hit her. So you better leave her alone and change, we can settle this in the dodgeball game Or.."

Pamela's grip tightened and she gave the girl a nasty glare

"You'll see what happens when you kiss this cook"

@WeabooChild
SadistPoet SadistPoet

Last edited:
A cry for help shook Una out of her violent trance. She let go of Sarah’s neck and stood up, her eyes locking onto May in the corner. The one girl from earlier hadn’t beat her up yet, and Pamela was stomping over with her usual angry self. Even though it was May, Una couldnt bear to see her get beat down on. Besides, if she saved her now then the little girl would owe her one later.

Una’s loud footsteps could be heard approaching, bunpijg various girls out of the way who were trying to see the beating. Pam was already at the scene, but Una gave her a strong shove out of the way, before giving Nanako one as well. Una then hooked her arm around May, pulling her in close.

“What are you doing talking to these people for? Come come, let’s hurry up and get our gym clothes on shall we?” Una pulled May back over to her locker, which wasn’t far away from her own.

Una looked down at May with a sly grin, letting her know that the rescue wasn’t simply her good will kicking in.

Nanako growled. "You wanna help the chick calling you a whale? Fine. Whatever. Stockholm yourself to pieces." She stomped back to Kyoko. "You seeing that shit? Some people put up with way too much."

Kyoko looked at her quizzically. She wasn't sure, sometimes, whether Nanako actually realized the irony in what she said or whether it simply eluded the girl. She reflected on the mountains of ruined origami she had watched pile up, and accepted that it was probably the latter. "Let's just get changed," she told her. "You seem like you've got some... Feelings to deal with that might be best expressed in a controlled environment."

When Una pushed her out of the way, Pamela was more than eager to go after her, but Jojo held her back

"C-C'mon! You said it yourself! Let's finish changing before we get into trouble!"

Pamela gave Jojo one of her many glares, making the gamer let her go. Instead of stomping to Una and giving her a piece of her mind, the chef continued changing, replacing her towel with some shorts.

Jojo sighed in relief and went to change herself

"This dodgeball game is gonna be full of surprises, I tell ya"​

hey look its fyrepower
MORIKO
Slamming the door to her locker, a grumpy looking girl with maroon hair frowned at the commotion. "Is it impossible for you all to mind you own business?" She rubbed the back of her neck, sighing. "I mean, seriously. None of us want to be here, but you're just making it worse." A transfer student with a rather bad attitude and odd obsession with weaponry; Moriko Nishimura. She kept to herself, but it wasn't because she was shy. It was more so that she couldn't stand most of the other girls in her classes. "'You'll see what happens when you kiss the cook'? Where do you get these terrible kitchen puns? Seriously..." Moriko continued her rant, now turning to May, who was about to get beat down. "And you. Can't really be surprised about this. You talk too much shit to have not seen this coming, you stupid brat. Mind your manners and maybe you won't get your ass kicked by people better than you." She winked at Nanako. "You, though... keep up the good work." Despite the fight seemingly ending, Moriko still felt the need to input her thoughts. She liked watching them fight.

AIMI
At the door slam, Aimi jumped, instinctively grabbing onto the girl who introduced herself as Rosette. "A-ah! I'm sorry!" The idol quickly retracted her touch, her face burning. "I'm n-not normally this touchy, I s-swear!!!" Playing her a strand of her hair that hung out of her messy ponytail, she laughed nervously. "I-it looks like the fight is over, though..."

Last edited:
Pamela glared at Moriko

"I get my puns from my brain, and it looks like you don't have one"

Jojo facepalmed

"Pamela, Please.."​

sarah jensen "sonee"
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
« ─────────────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────────────── »

Sarah gasped when Una released her, still clawing at her own neck. Laying still on the floor she glared angrily up at the ceiling. With a burst of unusual strength the girl leaped up. She scowled at the rubber band on the ground and the now baggy shirt billowing around her torso.

Sarah bent down to pick it up and quickly snapped it back, sending it flying towards Una, who was tending to another situation across the room. She turned away and pulled out her phone. Tapping open settings, she logged out and after making a few changes, back into a separate account. With one last glare in Una’s direction she placed her cellphone in her locker before slamming it shut and storming out onto the court.

MORIKO
Moriko let out a short, bitter laugh before leaning into Pamela, red eyes glinting with barely concealed annoyance. "And that's the best you can come up with? I don't have time to waste on someone as pathetic as you are." She flicked Pamela's nose. "Try a little harder next time, okay?"

"And that's the best you can come up with? I don't have time to waste on someone as pathetic as you are."

Did this bitch just call her pathetic..?

Pamela growled.

"Try a little harder next time, okay?"

And she flicked her nose. Pamela's face turned a tomato shade of red, not in blushing but in furious anger. She wasn't gonna let this bitch treat her like a baby

"Como te atreves..!?"

Pamela gave her a twirling slap, then a kick to the gut, followed by a series of angry Pam hits

Jojo got scared and tried to restrain Pamela

"By the Console, Pam! Calm dow-"

BONK!

Jojo ended up getting bonked in the head by an angry Pamela

"Fuera!"

"Ow!"

Pamela then took her chanclas and threw them at Moriko, before taking a spatula and hit her with it, while Jojo was sulking in a corner.

Kitt Kitt

lucia megume "halo"
Kitt Kitt ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
⊱ ─────────────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─────────────── ⊰

Luce trilled out a laugh. "Ah, that's so smart! I think I tried to plant daises once... they didn't go too well, whoops~" The girl's happy bubble was popped rather rudely by even more girls filing in and the fights starting up in the enclosed area picking up. She muttered something unintelligible under her breath with a sour look on her face before turning out to face the main area of the room.

Her eyes caught Aimi walk in and clutch to Rosette. A twinge of jealousy set off in her eyes before she wrapped Aimi in a tight but distant embrace, barely even hugging her shoulders. "Heeyyyy, Aimi!" She looked up at the high ponytail perched on top of her head and tapped her shoulder lightly. "Your hair is so healthy!" Grabbing a handful of the black strands she less-than-gently pulled them towards her. Luce started to dismantle the ponytail, silently thanking Aimi for making it relatively loose. She bit her tongue lightly as she finger-brushed the girl's hair. Arranging it down over her shoulders she spun Aimi back to her and shot her a cheesy smile. "So pretty~!"

MORIKO
It seemed that Moriko's harsh words and quick flick on the nose did wonders. As Pam's hand flew towards her face, a slight smirk was visible; Just for a second, that is. Moriko fell onto the ground after the kick, feigning more pain than what she felt. "Ah~! P-Pam hurt me!! For no reason!!!" A few tears leaked out of her eyes as she rubbed the flaming red handprint on her cheek. "You really need help, weirdo!" Some of the girls nearby Moriko gasped, not having seen the events from before. "Wow, I knew Pam had a temper, but now she's unleashing it on random girls... Scary..." "Someone should tell Officer Fuka!" Moriko was still crying, but behind her fake tears was a glint of anger. That scum will pay for putting her hands on me.

AIMI
"Aaaaah..." Aimi was spun out of her apology by Luce, who seemed to... really like her hair? "Y-yeah, thanks...um, that kind of hurts..!" As Luce smiled at the idol, Aimi saw the insincerity. She was quite familiar with that expression, as it was very commonly used in the industry. What did I do before this that would warrant this reaction...? Realization hit her, and she immediately shrank back into her shy shell. "O-oh, sorry.. Sh-shouldn't we go to the gym now..? Bell's about to ring.." Aimi looked around nervously, praying that something would get her out of this rather uncomfortable situation.

Having finally put her gym clothes on, Una let out a long breath. She almost felt bad about hurting Sarah, but she made her feel very self-concious. Somehow worse than May did. Perhaps it was because Una was used to May’s shit. It still hurt nonetheless. Why did she even rescue the girl anyway? Could she... possibly like her or something? Una brushed the thought away.

“Dodgeball time!” She said to May, before hurrying out into the gym.

"Ah~! P-Pam hurt me!! For no reason!!!"

Pamela stopped her angry rampage once she saw Moriko..Crying?...

"The fuck? You provoked me on-"

"Wow, I knew Pam had a temper, but now she's unleashing it on random girls... Scary..."

Pamela turned to the girl who spoke

"Come on! It's obvious this bitch is fak-"

"Someone should tell Officer Fuka!"

Green eyes widened at that last sentence

"N-No! Don't tell Miss Fuka!"

A panicked Pam said. They saw how she started it right? They wouldn't tell her, would they? They knew she was lying right? Her look of panic and fear was replaced once again by anger

"You know what? Forget it. Tell Fuka if you want, atleast I had the guts to stand up to this bitch"

With one last glare, filled with hate at Moriko, Pam made her way to the gym, shoving anyone on her way.

Kitt Kitt

Last edited:
The girls, finally done with locker room antics, arrived to the gym floor. Fuka acted as both the security for the school and the gym teacher which made for a nasty combination. Thankfully, today was dedicated to fun rather than torturous exercise. She put the girls into two teams (Squad A vs Squad B). Margaret and Ellie were grouped up with squad B, but mostly hung out in the back corner of the gym doing there own thing.

May on the other hand got herself composed once more after being threatened in the locker room. She felt good that Una bailed her out of the situation, but also felt terrible because this mean she owed Una. None-the less, May was ready to win this game for her team, and show Una who was better (Despite just being bailed out by her). She got to her wall and waited for Fuka to blow her whistle and signal everyone to run for the balls lined up in the middle.

lucia megume "halo"
Kitt Kitt ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
⊱ ─────────────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─────────────── ⊰

Luce sent a lopsided smile towards Aimi before sauntering out onto the court. A few girls were already positioned and she headed over to the side her team was on. Fuka had assigned her Team A, which she noted had some familiar girls like Una and Liv. Across the court a girl stood boredly in the back. Luce's mind twirled before making the connection; She was that weird blonde one that tackled Una. She shrugged it off and moved to the middle of the formation, taking her stance for the oncoming game.

sarah jensen "sonee"
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
« ─────────────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────────────── »

Sarah was already stationed firmly in the back of the court when the others started to trickle out of the locker rooms. Her arms were crossed tightly under her bust and her tousled golden hair pushed back behind her shoulders. The long trail of hair traced down her baggy shirt, reaching all the way down to her hips. It swayed a bit as she moved forwards. Her eyes stayed on the line of balls neatly arranged mid-court. From what she could decipher that fat whore from the locker room would be on the other team, giving her the perfect opportunity to strike.

Pam stood over at her team's side of the wall. Atleast she wasn't put with the people that annoyed her so much to day, except for Una and Margaret. It was already anooying enough to stand by her, but no, Fate dcided to be a bitch and made her creepy sister to join them.
The only way to relive herself, would be with a nice game of dodgeball, where she got to hit people in the face
She was gonna show those girls what really happens when she gets mad.

Jojo stood at the edge of the room, uniterested. She preffered dodgeball over extreme torture but still..!

"It's just like a bullet game, just iin real life and painful. I got this"

Jojo motivated herself while she stretched. With all the girl fighting going on, this would be a war. She looked foward to that.​

"Rough going, kiddo," Nanako said as they entered the gym. "I'm team A, you're Team B."

"You make a large target, thankfully," Kyoko said, looking up at the six foot tall girl.

"Nah. Just means I've got the throwing power of a pro NBA player. You'll see." She cackled to herself. "They'll all see."

Great, Kyoko thought. It's just dodgeball and she sounds like she's gearing up for war. She split off to her own side of the gym, giving the girls already there a quick nod.

Una stoop proudly on her team’s side of the gym. Khana and Korola were right next to her stretching out. They may have been short, but their tight gym clothes revealed lean rippling muscles all across their body. They were incredibly athletic and worked together seamlessly. Of course, anyone who met the two knew that they were obsessed with Una, and used all of their power to protect the girl. Una herself was the mastermind that told the girls what to do. This was her reason to take all the credit for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread