• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AU Naruto Quest

Kidstupefy

Yo! At the moment I am craving a Quest RP within the setting of Naruto. It will be in an alternate universe, so there will be no canon characters. I want the journey to involve a character that I create in the Hidden Leaf Village that just graduated from the academy. His/her adventures will include joining a team and doing various missions with them, along with other plot ideas that I will think up along the way. Of course, with every post there will be a choice to make from you all, the voters, whether it be big or small. After I get at least three people interested, I will make a voting thread and have you all pick from three characters I have already made.

@IceForebearer @Antqionette @TokumeiNoJorogumo Mentioning you three since I unfortunately canceled the last quest before it took off (mentioned that in the voting thread if you haven't read it yet). IF you are interested, you might be glad to know that I already have many ideas in mind for this quest, so it is highly unlikely that I bail out on it. Making that clear since my quest RP resume is shady at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naruto huh? I love the show, but I haven't seen that many episodes only read the manga.

@Antqionette This quest won't require you to have much experience with the Naruto world anyway, since I will make sure to explain everything I mention. Are you interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming that I will eventually get a third person interested, I will get the voting thread up tonight so you two can vote on the characters, then I will have a post up on Friday if votes are in by then.

Assuming that I will eventually get a third person interested, I will get the voting thread up tonight so you two can vote on the characters, then I will have a post up on Friday if votes are in by then.

May I join this quest?

It's my first time taking part in one but I'm a Naruto fan~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back