• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AU Marauder's Era RP (Hogwarts)

oh, also! i know we aren't supposed to have any characters related to canon characters, but if i want to play a pureblood oc, could they be part of one of the more obscure sacred twenty-eight families?

Hey! I don't typically play Canon characters but Regulus is really calling me. I keep coming back to this so I figure I may as well express my interest here.

As Bella, can she only date Roldophus, or can she date other people as long as she gets married to Roldophus in the end? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question but I thought I'd check

Its an AU. So everything can change and be shifted by our interactions. Moldywort can even win depending on how things go. So everything as far as I know is up in the air for how it turns out. Good, bad, weird and even normal.

It's just that I'm not sure some people will want their character to remain fourteen for the whole story depending on how long it lasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back