• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AU Marauder's Era RP (Hogwarts)

Kitsune2202

Elder Member

Marauder's Era AU

1565565329658.pngcode by @Goldieloxx

• This will be a slightly AU version of Hogwarts during the Marauder era. This is being set at the start of the rise of the Dark Lord. The part that makes is AU is playing with the age ranges of some of the canon characters a bit to ensure everyone can be relevant to the plot who wants to play a canon character. Original characters will also be allowed, but there will be a cap, and they can’t be related to canon characters, i.e. no sister to Sirus Black or cousin to James Potter’s. The ultimate goal is leading into the 1st wizarding war. I also want this to be AU because we don’t have to have the war end the same way it did in the books. Maybe Lord Voldemort wins? Maybe Peter doesn’t betray the Potters? The ending is up to us!

There will be events throughout the year of course to keep us entertained while the main plot unfolds.

code by @Goldieloxx

I’d be down for playing an oc! I just have a quick question, would it be possible to play a cannon character that wasn’t listed, like Marlene? If not that’s totally fine I was just curious because I love her.

ukiiyo ukiiyo
I’d be down for playing an oc! I just have a quick question, would it be possible to play a cannon character that wasn’t listed, like Marlene? If not that’s totally fine I was just curious because I love her.
Yes of course! I just listed the major ones I could think of, but ones like Marlene and the others are more than welcome!

ukiiyo ukiiyo

Yes of course! I just listed the major ones I could think of, but ones like Marlene and the others are more than welcome!

Absolutely. I have a couple of original professor characters. I'll certainly be taking the DADA position and if need arise, I could also do Potions (2nd choice), Transfiguration, Charms and History of Magic. I'll be reserving the DADA professor spot, then :)

As far as students go, I'll see how things work with other characters, I might have an original student, but more on that later. You can count me in :)

I have a Half Veela character I have been wanting to play for ages. You definitely have my interest! Shes pretty much set up CS wise, so I can easily edit and remake her for this rp. Shes originally a Ravenclaw so you don't need to worry about her when it comes to houses.

I love the idea, but I don't seem to be able to read the coding. Could you maybe link it to me in a chat or add the information under a spoiler?

Also i was wondering, and maybe i missed something, but is there a reason the marauder's are not listed under "roles" ?

i better express my interest! probably looking to play a female Gryffindor metamorphamgus :bishiesparklesl:
[im a gryffindor myself] I also hope she can be a chaser on the Quidditch team!

Oh!! Thank you!!

Haha i feel real stupid now. I literally read over marauder and was confused because i was like "hm i dont remember that character??"

workin on my cs right now!

i soooorrrt of want to claim remus, but im a scared i wouldn't be able to do him justice ://

Users who are viewing this thread

Back