• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Au Fairy Tail RP (CLOSED)

Pharah

♪ DDU-DU DDU-DU ♪
Hi, my name is Pharah/April. I'm new to the site and looking for a small group to roleplay with, long-term.

If you're interested in an AU Fairy Tail roleplay, please do read on.

The details:

The AU would generally be completely different to canon Fairy Tail. Bar a few events, such as the creation of Nirvana and Dragons and their respective Dragon Slayers being sent forward in time, etc, pretty much everything has changed. There will be a new guild, new characters, a new plot, and so much more.

I haven't come up with many of the details regarding the plot(s), as I would like everyone to give their opinion before making a final decision, but I do have some ideas.

The roleplay would be centered around the growth of the guild, the threats that present themselves, and, of course, interaction between characters.

Like in Fairy Tail, there would be more than one plots (arcs).

I'm looking for around 5-6 people to roleplay with and don't mind where the roleplay occurs. I'm flexible. Discord, a forum, on here? It really doesn't matter to me.

Now, onto the requirements:

- The roleplay may feature profanity, blood and gore.
- I don't have any requirements on post length, however, good spelling and grammar is needed - clarity!
- Not everyone can be online all the time, of course, and absences can be expected from time to time, but generally frequency is expected.
- At the start of the roleplay, 3 characters is the limit.

That's about it. If you're interested, please let me know. Like I said, I'm looking for only a few people, so it's really just first come first serve, but I don't mind going over the number if more people are interested.

I will make a Discord server if I get any replies.

Ideas are also appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
And I'm too late for that. Just when I was actually craving for a nice fairy tail AU.

Welp, good luck with it anyway and do call me once you have an open spot.

Last edited:
For all that are set on joining, I’m hoping to post the IC tomorrow. Please finish your character sheets by then. If you can’t, and are still wanting to join, let me know.

And I'm too late for that. Just when I was actually craving for a nice fairy tail AU.

Welp, good luck with it anyway and do call me once you have an open spot.
Someone ended up mistaking this RP for something else and dropped, so I think there is a spot for ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back