Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork
Name: Atticus

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human

Image/Description
Iason.jpg

Septimus.jpg

Groups: (You may include your character's company, school, or clubs)

Alignment: Good

Personality: Smart, tough, and strong, Atticus is a seasoned warrior, who seems to have an endless reserve of stamina.

Backstory: Atticus grew up a lowly slave. His parents saw his above average strength from when he was little and jumped on it, honing all through his childhood. One day, in an act of defiance, he was thrown in a colosseum, where he absolutely destroyed everything. He slaughtered the enemy soldiers, killed the lion thrown in and tamed a deadly bull, which he still rides

Skills: Extreme Hand-to-Hand, Melee

Hobbies: None

Pet Peeves: Bragging

Quotes: None

Theme Music

Name: Atticus

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human

Image/Description
Iason.jpg

Septimus.jpg

Groups: (You may include your character's company, school, or clubs)

Alignment: Good

Personality: Smart, tough, and strong, Atticus is a seasoned warrior, who seems to have an endless reserve of stamina.

Backstory: Atticus grew up a lowly slave. His parents saw his above average strength from when he was little and jumped on it, honing all through his childhood. One day, in an act of defiance, he was thrown in a colosseum, where he absolutely destroyed everything. He slaughtered the enemy soldiers, killed the lion thrown in and tamed a deadly bull, which he still rides

Skills: Extreme Hand-to-Hand, Melee

Hobbies: None

Pet Peeves: Bragging

Quotes: None

Theme Music

Not to throw a wrench in this, but the time period is more or less the one from Fable. Early guns, and swords still being used.

What's your point?

He has a short sword and a spear. Spears were used long before swords were

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your point?

He has a short sword and a spear. Spears were used long before swords were

Well, I didn't think you knew since your character is essentially a roman gladiator. I thought that maybe you believed that this took place duing the times of Augustus or Caesar.

Well, I didn't think you knew since your character is essentially a roman gladiator. I thought that maybe you believed that this took place duing the times of Augustus or Caesar.

Nah, I knew. It's just hard to make a character with no magic power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back