attempting to relight my creative writing spark...

hikelli

sizzle
Hello. I used to roleplay a lot a few years back, started out on neopets honestly. Haven't written in a long while, always loved roleplaying as a jumping off point to sparking up ideas. Always kept me motivated to write along with someone else. I'm hoping I can maybe recapture some of that motivation on here. I was always into just general pairings, no fantasy really.

I'm kinda on the same metaphorical page as you, in regards to the whole rekindling of my writing "spark" as you were saying. Glad to know i'm not the only one :P

I'm kinda on the same metaphorical page as you, in regards to the whole rekindling of my writing "spark" as you were saying. Glad to know i'm not the only one :P
Yeah honestly I saw a buzzfeed video about neopets and checked that out first....then realized I really only went to neopets to find people to roleplay with haha Then I did a quick google search and found this place. I'd love to get back into writing daily....Hopefully it works out for the both of us!

I came for the cat picture but stayed to welcome you to the site. Hope you find good roleplays. If you ever need more motivation, need help brainstorming/creating, or simply feel like talking, feel free to hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread