• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ATTACK ON TITAN

kitoflife

Magic Eight Ball
ATTACK ON TITAN

Hello! I’m currently looking for some writing partners that will want to roleplay attack on titan with me. I’m on season three, for reference.

A little about myself. I am 20 years old, so I would prefer my writing partners to be of 17+ for the comfort and safety of us both. I am a descriptive writer, I can be so very extra and I’m not even ashamed of it! I enjoy writing, it’s my favourite hobby of mine. I’m hoping to find some writing partners who will write either on discord or tumblr, since again — I am extremely literate. Short roleplays don’t interest me.

To be specific since I’ve seen a lot of different roleplay styles — you’d be playing your character and my love interest and vice visa, I’ll be playing my character and your love interest.

I am a descriptive roleplayer, the more the better for me. I don’t enjoy short replies. I prefer a minimum of 10 desktop lines.

My love interest would be Eren Yeager, I’m happy to play whoever for you. But I will not do an alternative universe, I’m sorry!

If you’d like to write with me, please feel free to interact! I hope to hear from you.

Hi-! I’d be interested in doing a roleplay with you! I’m also fine with rping on discord! I also have a Quotev! I’m 26! And my characters love internet would be Levi Ackerman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back