• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

rxvenx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
75a140a7b2ddfd764190c9d710bdea39.gif

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

Humanity was put under a mass of questions when the huge news made their way to the public; a titan had sealed the Wall in the Trost District. Some were absolutely terrified that a monster was on their side, announcing they would never worship such a devil, yet some believed that Eren is the hero who will lead them to the restoration of Wall Maria and save the humanity.

The young boy had to be imprisoned in the dungeon for the prepared military tribunal. The trial was meant to decide about his fate. Life or death; the Scouting Legion or the Military Police. Commander Erwin Smith wanted Eren in the Scout Regiment at all costs since he knew how Eren's titan form could be a huge asset to the whole mission. Commander of the Military Police Brigade, Nile Dok, declared that Eren's body should be properly examined and then removed from the surface of the Earth. The judgment was up to the head of all three military branches, Darius Zackly.

Levi was standing beside Erwin, staring at the boy who was now in the center of everything, and everyone. Levi has learned how determinate Eren is, and also the slight naivety he was hiding within him. However, he was willing to ensure the boy his trust, but would easily kill him if something went wrong. During Zackly's speech, he glanced at his co-workers, gazing at Victoria for a little bit longer. His face remained cold as usual, but his heart would always flutter under the idea how nice she's to people and what a hard-working soldier she is. Despite his tireless bratting and his attitude of a distant man, Victoria has surely brought some sort of light into his life.

On the other side, Franziska was there as a witness along with Mikasa and Armin. Clenching her fists, she could feel how sweaty her palms were, and the rapid beating of her heart which also affected her breathing. She was worried about Eren more than ever. They were just ordinary friends, there was nothing special about their relationship. Yet she still saw something different in him than in the others. Not just his ability to transform into a titan, it was his determination to always stand up and fight. Fran was on the verge of breaking down multiple times, but Eren could always motivate her, even indirectly. You idiot, it's too early for you to die!

Ever since Eren Jager's ability to turn into a titan had come to light he'd be treated with suspicion by the very people who he wanted to work for! It was so frustrating for the young man who only wanted to do the best by humanity but yet here he was bound to a metal pole currently being treated like humanities biggest enemy. Eren looked around at the faces that stared straight back at him until his eyes landed on those of his closet friends; Misaka, Armin and Franziska. All 3 looked agitated by his current position but none more than Franziska who seemed to be turning red within the stall, Eren wasn't intent on dying today as he had to save humanity from the titans first but seeing his pink haired comrade so upset over his current position made him even more determined to get out and save humanity and save it with Franziska.

The stupid 15 year old was ready to fight for his life, he was ready to shout, scream for his life and so he did his eyes drifted to the sides of the courtroom where his spotted Captain Victoria who seemed to extremely distressed and she was. Victoria took care of all the new recruits and after their first initial losses at the battle of Trost shaking her up she really wasn't ready to have another of her recruits die right in front of her eyes and so the 22 year old nervously bit at her nails eyes trained on Eren. "This is too much for me too take." Victoria mumbles to Hange as Eren begins to shout as the 22 year old stood up from her seat ready to leave when she heard an almighty thwack, she turned her head seeing Levi, the cold man with his foot on the young boys head pressing it too the ground. Levi seemed cold to most but Victoria knew that he'd just been through a lot of so she showed him kindness that many seemed to forget.

For Eren Levi's beat was long, hard and extremely painful as one of his precious teeth had flown from his jaw and on to the cold stone floor, Eren couldn't see the shocked faces of his friends and Captain Victoria but thankfully for Eren Levi's beating had ruled in his favour as the young boy was handed into the custody of Scout Regiment.

"Hange-san, could you please stop that you're hurting him." Victoria says to the curious captain who seemed to be really interested in exploring his mouth. "Ah, Captain Levi. Here's a tissue for your boot." Victoria says pulling the pale white hanker chief from her pocket and handing it to her superior who hated dirt at the same level of hating titans.

If it wasn't for Eren's big mouth, Levi wouldn't interrupt at all. Yet once again Eren was acting like a naive kid without any actual knowledge about the world, and since Levi believed pain is the most effective teacher, he made his way to the boy and left a few rough kicks on his face. As Fran saw the heart-breaking sight in front of her eyes, her mind almost blacked out at the same time as her heart clenched tightly. She couldn't stand seeing Eren in pain, both physical and mental. Despite everything, she understood why would Levi choose such a path, even though it was difficult to remain calm in the situation. But the man with the loaded gun wouldn't hesitate and Eren would end up dead, which is the worst thing Franziska has ever imagined.

Remembering all the memories she already made with him along with Mikasa and Armin put her in slight pain. The pink-haired girl would definitely defend Eren if she was able to, yet this wasn't the time. On the other hand, Mikasa was absolutely furious, though thanks to Armin she couldn't proceed to stop Levi from hurting Eren, but at the same time avoided making trouble. „How dare he?!“ Mikasa growled, her chest pounding in a fast motion. „H–hey! Calm down, Mikasa!“ Armin hissed and pulled her back a little, though he had no chance against her powerful force. Franziska looked at the two and then at the ground, only to avoid looking at Eren who was being hurt.

After the positive end of the military tribunal, thus putting Eren into the Survey Corps, his three loyal friends had to wait outside. All three of them were eagerly waiting for Eren, many questions popping out inside their heads. Meanwhile, Levi gazed at Victoria, quietly appreciating how observant she was. Reaching his hand, Levi grabbed the tissue from Victoria's hand and wiped the blood off of his boot until it was perfectly clean. He nodded his head as a sign of thankfulness and raised his eyebrows at Hanji who was curiously exploring Eren's mouth. „The tooth is growing back!“ Nothing surprising that the crazy researcher was absolutely amazed by Eren's regeneration ability.

„Eren, we are beginning our mission in a few hours. I hope I won't have to kill you off. We are counting on you, so don't disappoint us, alright?“ Perhaps it was only the first impression, but Levi felt as if trusting Eren would be better rather than underestimating him. He will need to feel the trust of his captain and his comrades, too, in order to gain confidence. After speaking to Eren, Levi stood up on his feet and stretched his arms a little. „I guess it's time to go. This place resembles fucking pigsty and it makes me sick.“

Victoria felt the familiar feeling of her heart fluttering whenever she spoke to Levi. The 22 year old tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear as she also curiously looked into Eren's mouth to see that his tooth has completely regrown. "Woah, That's so cool Eren!" The cheerful captain says making the teenager laugh nervously. Levi made his intentions clear that he wanted to leave and so the 3 captains and their titan cadet exited the small holding room and outside were 3 cadets who Victoria recognised as Eren's friends and these were also the new cadets that made up her squad. "Misaka? Armin? and Franszika? right?" The raven haired young women says with a happy smile as she tilted her head to the side slightly "You 3 are certainly famous among this years cadets!" Victoria says as the 3 had yet to choose their military branch but from the way they looked at Eren it was obvious that Victoria was going to be seeing these 3 extremely soon. "I hope to see you all soon." Victoria says but she'd already lost their attention when Eren exited from the room.

Victoria looked at the group of friends and was reminded of her own graduating class, most that had joined the Scouts had perished in their first mission and Victoria had lost contact with those who joined the two other branches. "I'm sorry but I have to cut this short as we've got to keep Eren safe." Victoria says cutting their chatter short and the 3 captains knew it was time to head to the location where they'd be keeping Eren, the old abandoned castle. This is where Victoria had to leave Hange and Levi, she had lots to do to set up for the new recruits arriving in just a couple of days and as the walked outside it came time for Victoria and Levi to separate and Victoria felt her heart sink. "The next time I'll see you will be at the next mission." Victoria says sullenly to Levi "Please don't be too harsh on Eren and for godsake look after yourself!" Victoria says knowing Levi's unhealthy sleeping pattern of only 3 hours a night. "See you all soon!" Victoria says as they board the carriage and leave Victoria standing in the gateway.

- - - -
Eren was glad to see his friends, Misaka looked like she wanted to rip Levi's head off but if it wasn't for the infamous captain Eren would of most likely have ended up being cut up by the military police. Fran looked the most worried out of all of them "I'm okay Fran." Eren says to the pink haired girl more for her sake then his as she looked extremely pale, his piercing green eyes bore into her blue ones. Captain Victoria spoke to his friends for a couple moments before giving them sometime together "I know I'll see you all soon!" The undetermined teenager says to his friends as he had no doubts that his friends would join him in the scouts. "See you later." He says smiling before heading off down the hallway with the 3 captains. Eren felt calm when the friendly faced Captain Victoria was there chatting away to Levi who seemed to give no response back but when she announced that she wasn't coming his heart practically stopped.

Captain Levi was scary to the teenager who had been beaten by him only a couple of moments again and Hange was just an extreme oddball who seemed to have a slight obsession with his titan form. "Lets go Eren!" Hange says excitedly as the coach heads off leaving Fran, Misaka and Armin behind and for the first time Eren felt completely alone. The coach ride was short as they switched the horse back and Eren met the rest of the Levi Squad. "Where are we going?" Eren asked asked as the journey to the abandoned castle begun. 'I wish Fran was here, she'd know how to cheer me up right now.' Eren thought to himself sighing thinking of his friend who he just seemed to click with immediately.

As the members of the Survey Corps with Eren exit the room, the three young soldiers kept waiting outside, nervously stepping with their feet on the ground. They felt so tense that they didn't even express any interest in chatting with each other. Franziska greeted Victoria with a kind smile, but couldn't focus on what was saying because of Eren. Her heart started pounding a little faster as she saw him coming their way. He looked a bit better which definitely was the job of his regeneration system. „Eren!“ Her voice sounded rather relieved, making a few steps towards him. She was lost at words, so she kept scanning him with her eyes and soon when she got back to clear thinking, he was already on the way for the mission with Captain Levi. „See you later..“ She whispered, her heart aching again. No one could've known it could be the last time they would see each other.

Levi walked out of the building, his sight moving in the direction of the three, but remained on the strongest soldier amongst women who seemed murdering him just with her gaze. He didn't change his expression since he had understood her hateful attitude towards him and didn't mind it at all. Levi has already had his mind full of thoughts of the upcoming mission and how the arrival of Eren would affect the soldiers in his squad. Levi was glad that Victoria was the one who spoke first, so he gave her a calm expression and stretched his arm to ruffle her raven hair gently. „That's not what's important right now. We need to focus on the mission and that the brat wouldn't die right away.“ He looked at Eren during the last sentence and got on the back of his horse. „Be safe. Just in case.“ And with those words he walked off along with his squad.

Erd and Gunter seemed like cool guys that would be fun with, Petra resembled an angel, an embodiment of good and Auruo was just a great example of an arrogant prick who was imitating Levi's behavior a lot. After a couple of miles, they finally reached the abandoned castle, the former HQ of the Scouting Legion. Auruo seemed to have a good time explaining stuff to Eren and at the same time acting kind of cocky. Since the castle wasn't used for a long time, there was a lot of dirt and useless overgrown plants. „Tch. Get to work. This place must be taken care of.“ Levi announced immediately, which meant that the first day will be already an exhausting one.

Victoria could still feel the imprints of Levi’s fingers on the top of her head as her heart clenched once again. Victoria would of normally waved goodbye before they disappeared into the distance but she was too shocked to even think. “Calm down Victoria, it doesn’t mean anything.” The young woman says but the sheepish smile on her face showed her true feelings of joy as she walked over to her horse and rested on forehead on its shoulder. “Victoria-san?” Mike says causing the women to snap back to reality from her school girl crush state “Are you heading back to HQ?” The stoic man asks as Victoria nods as she mounts her horse which she had named Snowflake due to the brilliant white colour. “Yes, I was just thinking.” Victoria says trying to play it off cool but Mike calmly says “Oh, I thought you were freaking out because Levi touched your head.” Mike says as Victoria blushes a deep shade of red.
- - - -
“I didn’t take Captain Levi as a clean freak.” Eren mumbled as he ran the white cloth of the window sill collecting dust. Petra was behind him sweeping the floor as the two made light conversation but Eren mind kept drifting to a certain pink haired girl. He couldn’t stop thinking of her face and how she looked when he exited to room, the look of concern for his well being made his heart swell with both sadness and joy. He was sad at the fact that she looked so sad but joyful that she showed such great concern for his wellbeing “agh, I miss her.” Eren says having not been apart from her almost a day, he missed her smile and the way her pink hair brushed against her cheeks. His thoughts of Fran were interrupted by Levi who he was already scared of dismissing his work of cleaning the basement and telling him how awful it was, maybe it was due to the fact that he couldn’t get Fran out of his mind. “I’ll get right on it sir!” The 15 year old says unwillingly heading down the stone stairs where Levi had told him would be his bed for the next couple of days for ‘safety’. “Why can’t I just be at the scouts HQ with Fran?” Eren says annoyed as he begins to wipe down the windows once again.

Besides lecturing Eren about how his cleaning isn't proper enough, Levi's mind was located completely away from the place they were staying at. Victoria's presence has always had a positive impact on him, so every time they separated from each other, he would feel like a piece of something important is missing within him. Though he didn't want to develop feelings for someone so that he wouldn't have to writhe in pain internally when something horrible happens to them. The man has had enough of the world and any other loss would make it even worse. Yet it was really difficult to remain distant when that woman was walking around; yeah, he was still distant, but in his own way. However, even though Levi still didn't choose which path to walk in, he was sure to not regret his decision anymore. When the surroundings of the castle were clean enough to stay at and the golden sun went down, the whole squad met at a big wooden table placed in one of the rooms. ,,Uh, hey, Eren. How does it feel like to become a titan?" Erd was really curious and kind of amazed by Eren's ability, so that's why he was led to ask such a question after they discussed some topics relevant to the mission.

- - - -

Only a few hours passed since Eren had left for the mission, and Fran was already on the verge of a mental breakdown. She spent the whole evening at the horse stables and then moved to her quarters, sitting on the edge of her bed and looking straight out of the window at the bright moon. I can't function normally without you. Knowing he was safe at the moment, she couldn't get rid of the gloomy thoughts that were invading her mind. The boy was the reason she was willing to keep fighting, but without him by her side she was losing her desire to do so. I know only one thing. When I see you next time, I'll hold you and never let go. ,,Everything will be fine. Don't worry too much and go to sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow." Fran glanced at the girl who distracted her from the constant gazing at the moon, who was sitting on her bed with a red scarf placed on her thighs. That made the pink-haired girl think; what's the exact symbolism of the scarf? Does it represent the bond between Eren and Mikasa? Most likely. Every time she saw the scarf, it'd remind her of Eren and the same definitely goes for Mikasa, too. I bet it still smells like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back