• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -Attack on Titan-

Destiny111

Hi all,

I am looking for long term descriptive AOT RP's whether it be group RP's or 1x1.

Oc x Cannon is welcome. Levi Ackerman will be taken.

I am currently on season 3 of the Anime but not caught up

Any plots are welcome

I’d be willing to join a Attack On Titan RP if someone was willing to run one. Those guidelines sound fine to me.

Okay, well I don't know whether you want to plan out everything and go from there and just add people in the longer this topic is up?

I think you're reading too much into this....I've never asked you to run the RP. It's actually my topic so why would I ask you to run the RP? When I RP with others I plot with them that's usually how RP works.....

My last attack on titan RP I participated kinda went went linearly to the show. We started out as recruits/cadets who were training to fight titans. Although I’m not sure what kind of plot points our GM was planning because we didn’t get far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back