• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Attack on Titan

XxFullMetalMexX

I like to rp as Levi, (ship eruri) who has a younger sister who he mother hens all the time, the younger sister can be your OC or any preferred attack on titan character. I enjoy family drama and many unique plots! I ask the you're 18+, female, and well written, same as me! I don't ever mind doubling up on characters, so I ask that you're ok with being Erwin, and maybe a parent. I'll be your characters choice of romance whether it's male or female, and also be a parent. I also don't mind being background characters just to help the plot along. I would like someone who's opened to ideas, and will help create some plots too! Looking for a long term rp friendship!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back