• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Attack on Titan- World of Titans

Interest Check

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario
One hundred years ago, man-eating giants called Titans appeared. Humanity, already devastated by war, was devoured and driven to near-extinction by the Titans. The survivors constructed three walls: Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina.
There are three branches of the military. The Military Police are responsible for upholding the will of the King, and maintaining order in the Walls. The Garrison maintains the Walls themselves. And the Survey Corps venture out to do battle with the Titans directly.
To battle Titans, you will need to give your all. In this cruel world, only the strong survive, and only monsters can truly succeed.

Give your hearts!

Character Classes

The Natural
One of the hardest parts of this business is learning your way around Maneuvering Gear. Most trainees need weeks to get from keeping their balance to flying.
Not you, though. You're a natural.
The moment you put the harness on, you knew that you were made for this.
You take to the air like a fish in water. Others maneuver, you dance.
Even if every Titan died, even if a new weapon was created that made it obsolete, you wouldn't go back. You may never be truly at home on solid ground - the sky is calling.

The Warrior
The war against the Titans is a business, and humanity's primary export is murder. You understand this better than anyone.
You're not here for the chance to uncover the secrets of the world, or for the chance for fame, or anything else.
You're here to kill Titans, and you're going to kill as many as you can.
Even your fellow soldiers may be intimidated by you, but that doesn't matter. Your enemy is in front of you, and you're here to make sure it doesn't stay there for long.

The Tactician
Not everybody shines brightest on the front lines. There's much more to this war
than how fast you can move or how many Titans you've killed. You know better than anyone that this war is going to be won or lost by the flow of information. You've been tasked with coming up with The Plan.
No matter how large or small the scale of a conflict, there always has to be a plan,
or you're all just running to your deaths. Your burden is heavy and your responsibilities are great, but few soldiers have more trust and support from their allies than a damn good tactician.

The Leader
The war against the Titans is brutal and unforgiving. Surrounded by death and chaos, it's easy for a soldier to forget what it is they're fighting to protect.
That's why every team needs someone like you - to remind them.
When all hope is lost, you become a beacon of hope.

The Shifter
You never quite felt like you were the same as the people around you, and now you finally know why. After all, they're only human.
Nobody knows what shifters truly are. Their origins are shrouded in mystery, and they're too rare to be easily studied.
All that is certain is their abilities: You can change between human and Titan at will.
Titan shifters are the most powerful and dangerous weapons of humanity, the only force we have that can truly fight the Titans on their own terms. With fists that can topple buildings and a body that can stop cannon fire, you are a manifestation of humanity's hatred of their eternal foe.
Your only impulse is to kill. Just hope, for all our sakes, that you can hold on to enough of your humanity to only kill your enemies.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Last edited:
Is there a limit to the amount of person per classes?
I’m thinking there should be one/two Leaders, and probably one Shifter. Other than that, just try your best to ensure a good variety.

If you want to play as an infiltrating Titan Shifter, you’d need to PM me.

I’ll also be writing up the character sheet shortly.

I’m thinking there should be one/two Leaders, and probably one Shifter. Other than that, just try your best to ensure a good variety.

I'll probably pick 'The Natural' or something, nothing too complicated, but a shifter sounds fun too

Last edited:

Is the character sheet nearly finished?

Never mind, I wasn't able to view it initially, it was quite a bit to read, a brutal but honestly fitting system for AoTs setting and world.

I like it a lot actually!
Are all characters generally going to start as rookies, with the option of creating more experienced, older characters as well?

I also like the system and I'm curious about where we'll start as well. I guess it may depend on how the story will being, I figured we'd be Rookies which as terrifying as it is would make sense if we're shifting from times of relative pace into chaos.

I think it said 2d6 in the, here's a quote from the manual:

roll+Stat: Roll 2d6 and add your stat to the result. A 10 or higher is a total success, a 7-9 is a qualified success. Hope to avoid rolling 6 or below.

Selee-01 Selee-01 Will you be providing us with a more detailed Character Sheet or are we supposed to go off the stat layout within in the manual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back