• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan with Original Characters!?

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Now I know that Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) is a very popular Anime. I have watched it myself and I am now thinking about creating a Fandom. However, I'm thinking about doing so with original characters. If there are enough people interested, I will create a Roleplay for it.

I found a flaw in editing quotes. You can actually see the comment above it, and it kinda makes it clear you changed it.

I'm ready, man. I'm so ready to do the do with the titans and the people eating and the box cutters. So. Ready.

[QUOTE="Sayuri Tokage]No titan shifters, right?

[/QUOTE]
No, we don't need that, its gonna kinda ruin the roleplay xD now let's see how many more people we can get in before I decide to create. 
Screw it! I am making the Roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back