• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan: The outside world

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone lives in fear of the titans, but when there hasn't been one spotted for months the scouts are sending their newest trainees to check out the situation, of course before the new recruits are ready they have to go through intense training first, but they can handle it, right? At least, if they get an instructor they can stand and who has the patience to deal with them. Once they finish their training they can chose to join the Military Police, Survey Corps or the Garrison, but those who wish to join The Expedition will pick the Survey Corps.

The group will consist of two higher ups and around 5 to 10 cadets who newly graduated. Their mission? To find out what happened that caused the Titans to suddenly disappear and to see if they are coming back or not.

In this rp they don't live on an island, rather they live in a huge (I mean HUGE area where there's nothing else but harsh environments)

Last edited:
Everyone lives in fear of the titans, but when there hasn't been one spotted for months the scouts are sending their newest trainees to check out the situation, of course before the new recruits are ready they have to go through intense training first, but they can handle it, right? At least, if they get an instructor they can stand and who has the patience to deal with them.

In this rp they don't live on an island, rather they live in a huge (I mean HUGE area where there's nothing else but harsh envirements)
i would like to do this with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back