Attack on Titan: Tales of the 747th

CrystalFalls said:
Do you think it is possible to transfer? I might do it, but I kinda like the Military Police. >.<
Maybe later in the Story, sure. I might do that later too myself.

[QUOTE="Sayuri Tokage]Does Shima approve of my beginning post?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I approve, you did perfect. After everyone makes their intro posts, we can all begin posting regularly.

So I suppose we should start posting our intros, or wait for you, @Kawashima Thunder ?

Cross_Rhodes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7453-crystalfalls/ said:
@CrystalFalls[/URL] I'm thinking my character's squad leader gave her an assignment that involves working with the Survey Core for a while.
Everyone's fresh out of the Academy, just letting you know that right now.

@Kawashima Thunder

Is that all the introductory posts? Or are we waiting for more?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we can have the Survey Corps meet at the gates of Hermina, then travel to the Former Survery Corps HQ ?

Like, we can have the Former Survery Corps HQ be the current one, or something.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on all day. I had a really busy day during school.

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on all day. I had a really busy day during school.

[/QUOTE]
Oh Darling it's just fine, everyone has lives outside of rpnation believe or not. :P

So don't stress about it to much.

@Kawashima Thunder

Ey, no problemo. No one expects you to drop absolutely everything to internet all day, you're fine.

It's fine! xD

RPnation isn't the meaning of life, so I guess it is fine for people to do something rather than stare and ponder it all day. xD

Okay, I'm pretty sure by now, everyone has posted at least once. Now I am only going to ask once; keep at a slow pace so everyone has a chance to post and reply. Be sure to tag the player you are interacting with. I am not in a good mood right now, so if I have to ask again...Someone's going to have an earful...

I'll just scatter everyone around. But Player Scouts...YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I'm confused I thought Scouts are in Hermina.

Is it like titans busted through Rose too and the news reached Sina too late.

Or

is it like that time in the manga........?

Users who are viewing this thread