• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack On Titan Ship Rp?

I'm a literate to advance literate roleplayer and in search of doing some of ships to rp from aot! I've read all the manga and I'm up to season four of the anime. I would prefer you being at least up to season three to rp with me. And please be literate or more with your rp replies. I'm down for about any plot, either following the anime/manga, adding an au to it or just doing a different au in general. My rules aren't much but please rp in third person, using "for talking" no * or - for actions that's just annoying to me. Don't force me to do any ship that isn't on this list and I'll be playing the characters between {*}. ^^

Ships;
Ymir x {Historia}
{Levi} x Zeke or Erwin or Onyankopon (any of these three you can choose to rp as)
{Pieck} x Yelena
Jean x Marco {either}
Kenny x {Uri}
{Nanaba} x Mike

I'm a literate to advance literate roleplayer and in search of doing some of ships to rp from aot! I've read all the manga and I'm up to season four of the anime. I would prefer you being at least up to season three to rp with me. And please be literate or more with your rp replies. I'm down for about any plot, either following the anime/manga, adding an au to it or just doing a different au in general. My rules aren't much but please rp in third person, using "for talking" no * or - for actions that's just annoying to me. Don't force me to do any ship that isn't on this list and I'll be playing the characters between {*}. ^^

Ships;
Ymir x {Historia}
{Levi} x Zeke or Erwin or Onyankopon (any of these three you can choose to rp as)
{Pieck} x Yelena
Jean x Marco {either}
Kenny x {Uri}
{Nanaba} x Mike

Another thing I forgot to mention. I'm totally cool with moving to discord or instagram or tumbler!

Ships;
Ymir x {Historia}
{Pieck} x Yelena
Jean x Marco {either}
Kenny x {Uri}
{Nanaba} x Mike
i watched the whole anime and would be willing to do ymir x historia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back